“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77600 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I have better things to do with my time so yeah I had to ask a kid, since it is such an obvious childish thing to be saying, where it comes from. Maybe someday I will get to sit around all day doing nothing but making a fool of myself on the Internet like YOU do everyday. Until then I will just have to rely on a kid to explain to me things that kids say and mentally retarded adults repeat.
Just for future reference since there is no chance of you ever growing up he said it is written as "PWN" or "PWNAGE". If you're going to use childish slang you might as well get it right.
Okay, "Harvey"! I "PWN" YOU! Ah,hahahahahahahaha!

#77601 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't trade it for a slum like St. Louis for anything. We don't have crime, we don't have slums, we don't have people leaving is mass exodus, we don't have a high rate of welfare, all of which are things St. Louis has.
Talk all you want Dawg. I live in a beautiful little town and you live in a miserable shithole.
Bottom line, and I will use a word that is easy for a childish mind like yours to understand, Clinton OWNS St Louis!!!
I may live in a "miserable" town, but I do not live in St. Louis. Does Clinton even have a Walmart?

Clinton "OWNS" St. Louis like a pissant "OWNS" an elephant!

#77602 Mar 2, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
WALL STREET LEGEND WARNS: A ‘STORM’ IS COMING ...
Yes. We had a light snow this morning.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#77603 Mar 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. If you had been paying any attention, you would have "noticed" that "Harvey" asked me to "unhide" my location.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...
Well Dawg you guessed right. I really could not leave yet for I knew you would post something stupid and or blame someone else. As for Harvey asking you to un-hide your location as you say, that is good that you did and changed that for him. But that had nothing to do with your line of "you like licking nutz" for that does not fall under your location line. I pointed out how much of a fool you looked like by saying yourself that "you like licking nutz" and then you changed it all. And instead of admitting you just a dumb azz, you blame Harvey for the change. I agree the term Yellow Dog Democrat has been around for quite a while but in your search to find a name you did not realize that in your childish name analysis game you play that you failed to see that the name you chose could be analyzed as "A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots" and made you look like a big fool and idiot as you come off to be. End of story enough said. So now I will leave it all to you in and your little games that in which you show and prove you are “A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots" based on your name, your actions and response’s that you make. Point proven!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day, a good week and hopefully you may eventually have at least a descent life.
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77604 Mar 2, 2013
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
~ Adolf Hitler-1935 LIBERALS following Hitler's lead

* If Guns Kill People, How Does Anyone Get Out of a Gun Show Alive?

* If you don't have to give up your car because others drive drunk with theirs... the who do you have to give up your gun because others commit crimes with theirs?

* The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

* "25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind: some say it's crazy. However, four out of five US murders are committed in the other half of the country: so who's crazy?" ~ Andrew Ford

* You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You might not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you're going to do are: 1) Call someone with a gun. 2) Pray they get there in time.

* So making guns illegal will take them off the street? We should make heroine and meth illegal too!

* You could save more innocent lives by taking pens away from politicans than by taking Guns Away From Law Abiding Citizens!

* You actually think that criminals will obey gun control laws? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't You? The 2nd Amendment doesn't exist so we can go hunting, but so we can defend our Freedom from Tyrants!

* Sign says, "My next door neighbor wants to BAN all GUNS! Their house is NOT ARMED! Out of RESPECT for their opinions I promise NOT to use MY GUNS to PROTECT THEM!

* SWITZERLAND 1 in 2 citizens has guns, LOWEST CRIME RATE IN THE WORLD
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/switzerla...

* Welcome to Israel!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BAq85oRbY7c/UBFVupw...

* Chinese police drown conficated firearms in gasoline before setting them on fire. The Chinese Government routinely destroys civilian firearms in an effort to maintain absolute power.
http://www.political-humor.org/wp-content/upl...

* Shove Gun Control Up Your http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/91...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77608 Mar 2, 2013
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
~ Adolf Hitler-1935 LIBERALS following Hitler's lead
* If Guns Kill People, How Does Anyone Get Out of a Gun Show Alive?
* If you don't have to give up your car because others drive drunk with theirs... the who do you have to give up your gun because others commit crimes with theirs?
* The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
* "25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind: some say it's crazy. However, four out of five US murders are committed in the other half of the country: so who's crazy?" ~ Andrew Ford
* You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You might not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you're going to do are: 1) Call someone with a gun. 2) Pray they get there in time.
* So making guns illegal will take them off the street? We should make heroine and meth illegal too!
* You could save more innocent lives by taking pens away from politicans than by taking Guns Away From Law Abiding Citizens!
* You actually think that criminals will obey gun control laws? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't You? The 2nd Amendment doesn't exist so we can go hunting, but so we can defend our Freedom from Tyrants!
* Sign says, "My next door neighbor wants to BAN all GUNS! Their house is NOT ARMED! Out of RESPECT for their opinions I promise NOT to use MY GUNS to PROTECT THEM!
* SWITZERLAND 1 in 2 citizens has guns, LOWEST CRIME RATE IN THE WORLD
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/switzerla...
* Welcome to Israel!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BAq85oRbY7c/UBFVupw...
* Chinese police drown conficated firearms in gasoline before setting them on fire. The Chinese Government routinely destroys civilian firearms in an effort to maintain absolute power.
http://www.political-humor.org/wp-content/upl...
* Shove Gun Control Up Your http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/91...
People better be paying attention to this instead of acting like 3 year olds. They don't have a clue!

CHEERS!
Juste

Bernie, MO

#77610 Mar 2, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of holes ...oh look Harvey Fierstein the Topix Fairy is back...LOL
Now just where the f*#k is Clinton???
Named after a very good Democrat President ..HUH????
We OWN You
CHEERS
what
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77611 Mar 2, 2013
DOCUMENTS SHOW DHS BUILT DOMESTIC SURVEILLANCE INTO DRONES-CAN TRACK CELL PHONES, ID IF CITIZENS ARE ARMED

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has customized its Predator drones, originally built for overseas military operations, to carry out at-home surveillance tasks that have civil libertarians worried: identifying civilians carrying guns and tracking their cell phones, government documents show.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/02/documents-...

Nanny State Chief Michael Bloomberg Presented With Portrait Of Him Resembling Soviet Dictator…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/02/nanny-stat...

Feel Good Story of The Day: Ratings For Piers Morgan’s CNN Show Hit All-Time Low… http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/02/feel-good-...

OBAMA PARDONS MAN CONVICTED OF GUN CHARGES… CONFUSION ENSUES…
* Criminals get pardoned,
* Illegal Aliens get set free
* Losers/Dead Beats get welfare
* Senior Citizens who failed to prepare for their future get Medicare
* Sandra Fluke Huzzies get free birth control
Working folks, as the lieing Dictator calls us, get nothing but tax bills from our government, the more we work the more we pay in taxes to keep these Dead Beats up.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/02/obama-pard...

THE INCENTIVE TO REMAIN POOR
Despite the fact that the system is collapsing, Democrats continue to push for an expanded welfare program. Historically, they’ve accomplished this mission by waiving work requirements, loosening the qualification standards, and most recently, by requesting parties be thrown in order to promote food stamp enrollment. Yes, parties. You see, this might be a good idea if the parties were to be thrown at a job fair. However, these parties are to be hosted by current food stamp recipients, with the bulk of the invitees being the aforementioned recipient’s friends. The idea is to have so much fun at the party, at the taxpayer’s expense, of course, that the individual will be energized enough to go enroll in the program themselves, presumably so they can also throw extravagant food stamp parties for their friends. If they have enough friends that will enroll in the programs, they could literally party every day of the week, utilizing refreshments that are provided by us, the tax-payer. This circular approach to voter appeasement demonstrates why the Democrat party is so dangerous. It is buying votes with our money.
http://thecollegeconservative.com/2012/07/25/...
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77612 Mar 2, 2013
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900:$400 for materials,$400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, and then says, "I can do this job for $700:$300 for materials,$300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me,$1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence." "Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how a stimulus plan works!
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77613 Mar 2, 2013
OBAMAVILLE SONG
Nibblin on Free Cheese
Layin in a cool breeze
Waitin for my food stamps to come in
Talkin on my free phone
In a no work zone
Livin this easy could be a sin
Wastin away again in Obamaville
Spending tax money from the Government's Vault
Some people claim that it's George Bush to blame
But I know
it's Obama's fault
Signed up for welfare
I get free health care
Lost my job with nothing to do
Feel like a real King
I owe it to the left wing
How I got here I haven't a clue
Some peoople claim that it's George Bush to blame
But I know
it's Obama's fault
Movin to a blue State
Lord knows I can't wait
Money for nothing and meds for free
A new American dream
Oh what a beautiful scheme
Raise those taxes so we can hang on
But I know
it's Obama's fault
Yeah
Now I know
The World's goin insane
SONG HERE: http://www.youtube.com/embed/xEYFFiEnUjQ...

#77614 Mar 2, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg you guessed right. I really could not leave yet for I knew you would post something stupid and or blame someone else. As for Harvey asking you to un-hide your location as you say, that is good that you did and changed that for him. But that had nothing to do with your line of "you like licking nutz" for that does not fall under your location line. I pointed out how much of a fool you looked like by saying yourself that "you like licking nutz" and then you changed it all. And instead of admitting you just a dumb azz, you blame Harvey for the change. I agree the term Yellow Dog Democrat has been around for quite a while but in your search to find a name you did not realize that in your childish name analysis game you play that you failed to see that the name you chose could be analyzed as "A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots" and made you look like a big fool and idiot as you come off to be. End of story enough said. So now I will leave it all to you in and your little games that in which you show and prove you are “A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots" based on your name, your actions and response’s that you make. Point proven!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day, a good week and hopefully you may eventually have at least a descent life.
1. You say, "I agree the term Yellow Dog Democrat has been around for quite a while but in your search to find a name you did not realize that in your childish name analysis game you play that you failed to see that the name you chose could be analyzed as 'A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots' and made you look like a big fool and idiot as you come off to be. End of story enough said. So now I will leave it all to you in and your little games that in which you show and prove you are 'A coward who is a close friend to crooks and idiots.'"

That's a stretch, "10." A tortuous stretch, but a stretch nevertheless. Don't play word games with me. You will lose. I'm overlooking your comment this time -- I am just being a nice guy to you.

2. In comment #77592, you said, "I see this thread is just a waste of time so enjoy it from here on out without me for I actually enjoy a conversation where the title of the thread is the actual topic. Have a good day."

My response in #77598 was, "Good bye! So long! But I will predict that you do not have the willpower to stay away from this thread! Let's see you prove me wrong!_8-)"

As you accurately say above,"Well Dawg you guessed right. I really could not leave yet ....

<.snicker!.> I have you all figured out. Even you admit it. Good bye! So long!

#77615 Mar 2, 2013
* If Guns Kill People, How Does Anyone Get Out of a Gun Show Alive?...
Quick answer: They don't!

http://tinyurl.com/c9lcasb
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77616 Mar 2, 2013
Obama Is A Mole For The Communist
~ This black MAN should be the President!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-is-a-m...

#77617 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... By the way, I picked Clinton at random. Do you really think I am going to tell you where I live? Damn are you gullible and stupid....
So you admit that you are a liar?

#77618 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to comment on Dawg liking to lick my nuts. I figured the sheer stupidity of him putting that in his profile spoke for itself.
I really didn't care about his posting location either. I just wanted to give him a lesson in what owning someone is really all about. I made him do something, thus I controlled him. Now watch him as he tries to save face with some half witted attempt to make it look like he didn't get his butt whooped.
1. Had you read my Headline and Location on my icon, you would have noted that I like licking nutz like you and "Jokster." (Ask your nephew whether he knows what "licking" means. It is an old phrase, but you are old enough to know that it means beating someone in a fight.)

2. Sure. I humored you. Unhid my location. You fell for it. You learned nothing.

3. Although you promised to tell me your location, you just admitted that you lied. That's not a surprise to me, but don't you have the least bit of honesty?

#77619 Mar 2, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
People better be paying attention to this instead of acting like 3 year olds. They don't have a clue!...
You were responding to "GunGrabbing Commie"'s comment "* Chinese police drown conficated firearms in gasoline before setting them on fire."

Tell me, "Norton." How does one drown a firearm in gasoline? Can you resuscitate them by giving CPR?

#77624 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Until last week I have never owned a gun. Now I am a proud owner of a beautiful handgun that was recommended to me by my neighbor who is retired special forces. Not going to post what it is as it is no one on here's business. Can't wait to get it out on the range and use it. Before this I have been an avid bow user. Always enjoyed the skill that goes into using a bow.
Well, you had better respect the skill and knowledge that you should learn before using a handgun. I have a few suggestions:

1. Have someone tell you how to properly take care of and use a handgun. Perhaps your neighbor will help you. Study. Study. Study. Practice. Practice. Practice.
2. If your handgun is a caliber larger than a .32, I suggest that, when you fire it the first time, you only place one round in the gun, meaning ONE in the chamber and NONE in the magazine. You will probably be surprised at the amount of recoil, and your hand will possibly move upwards. If your gun fires with an small amount of trigger pull (like a Glock), you might find yourself shooting the roof of the firing position (or worse).
3. Know and observe the rules of the firing range.
4. Wear hearing protection at the range. If other shooters are there, before entering the area.
5. Be sure you know the laws and get a permit before concealed-carrying on the street. You are not Wyatt Earp. Or George Zimmerman. Just because you have a gun, you do not have a badge, or immunity from manslaughter.
6. Once the bullet is fired, it will hit anything in its path. Don't ever shoot at a "bad guy" when there are "good guys" behind him. I am going to guess that your neighbor suggested a large-caliber handgun, like a .45. Remember that some rounds will go through a man and can strike people behind the "bad guy."
7. Keep in mind that the paper targets do not shoot back at you at a firing range, like the "bad guys" will do in a real situation.
8. Also keep in mind that you will probably lose some of your fine motor skills in a real-life situation, meaning that you probably will not be able to fire your weapon as accurately as you could at a firing range.
9. Have your neighbor teach you how to protect yourself by, for example, shooting from behind a substantial object. Study defensive tactics. Again, you ain't Wyatt Earp, and this ain't no showdown at the OK Corral.

(And if you are ever in Texas, do not "open-carry." All the Old West cowboys are gone now -- but the cops aren't.)

#77626 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!! What are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing. But I am no more a liar then you are. In fact, you are a Democrat, which makes you a pathological liar by default. I just lie once in a while so I can, how do you say it, oh yeah, own you!!!
Situational lying, eh?

#77627 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty sick you would want me to ask an 11 yr old what licking nuts is. You need to keep your pedophiles fantasies to yourself. It does help to explain why your son is constantly posting things that are homosexual in nature.
Just like I said you would do, try to pretend you we're pulling something off and not getting, as you say, owned. Too bad for you. You just got schooled.
No, dimwit. I said to ask him what "licking" is.

Exactly what sort of a relationship do you have with your nephew, anyhow?

#77628 Mar 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us "Dawg" How does someone who claims to be so smart not know there are various definitions of the word "drown"?
1a: to suffocate by submersion especially in water
b: to submerge especially by a rise in the water level <villages drowned by the flooding river>
c: to soak, drench, or cover with a liquid
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dro...
Notice what c says? Looks to me like Nortons use of the word was proper and your attempt to belittle him by asking a stupid question meant to make you look superior once again has you with your head firmly planted up your ass looking like the inferior twit that you are.
As usual, you "rose to the bait." I forced you to consult a dictionary and write a long treatise, in an attempt to prove some point or other.

I forced you to perform the search. Thus, I OWN YOU!(Relax. It will not be the last time. You may even get used to it.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min melody colombus 19,556
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 1 hr UpsideDown 10
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Come on Man 5,419
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 6 hr squeezers 29
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 9 hr mossy seaman 433
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Fri zeb 3
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info