Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,649)

Showing posts 72,961 - 72,980 of95,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they're coming to get you, Dawg!...
Guess again, "Norton," baby!

Most likely, YOU made this recording:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad attempt to try and hide how badly you are getting whopped by everyone on here. It's a typical forum troll thing to do. When all else fails make a post claiming superiority and victory instead of allowing your posts to speak for themselves. Here is the thing dawg, when people like you make these kind of posts it says nothing but that you are waving a white flag.
For a professional troll you sure do suck at it.
I suppose that I should pay attention when you say I "do suck at" being a professional troll. My take is that you are an expert on that particular subject!_8-)
OUTLAW

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

It don't matter state or federal who you vote for if you ain't got a lot of money there all crooks & they could care less about this country they all just blow smoke up your ass !
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg wave the white flag?! NEVER! His intelligent, humorous remarks are what keep me coming back for more on this forum. I'd say he kicks your behind (as well as your redneck!) one-hundred-fold! Along with your buddies that seem to be so anti-American. Do you know the process for getting a passport? GO FOR IT!
Ok Dawg, if you're not Dawg then you're full of Dog Shit, just like him! You ought to know about passports. You're probably an illegal just like your prince!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

LITTLE KID’S WILD DANCE MOVES STEAL THE SHOW AT RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT

Fans showed up to be wowed by the Rascal Flatts’ music, but it was a little boy, instead, who stole the show at the band’s Feb. 23 concert in Pikeville, Ky. A video that was uploaded to YouTube shows the little kid fervently dancing in the stands — and the crowd going wild.

Those around him cheered and clapped as the child jumped, swung his arms and jived to the music. Apparently captured during the concert’s intermission, the music he danced to wasn’t Rascal Flatts; it was LMFAO’s “I’m Sexy and I know It.”

The kid, who was remarkably talented at syncing his moves with the beat, continued his performance for more than two minutes, as his the crowd screamed, shouted and egged him on.

The round of applause at the end is deafening.

Watch the clip, uploaded by YouTube HERE.

This is similar to the video that went viral in January after Christian singer Coffey Anderson’s young son stormed the stage and began dancing feverishly during his father’s New Year’s Eve concert in Irving, Texas. The gem of a performance can be found here. In that instance, too, the crowd loved the kid’s moves.

~ The Blaze

http://www.youtube.com/embed/FStSp28zx_U

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be one of the most ignorant replies, not to mention depserate, I have ever read on this site. They only thing you accomplished was making yourself <or as your retarded son would say, youself> look like an even bigger fool then your normally do.
Please study my comment again, "Harvey," and see whether it is pure gold, or not. I said:

"You display your ignorance once more,'Harvey.' That is not a picture. It is a drawing. A cartoon. Not real. False. A lie. Not worthy of thinking it is real. It fooled you. You are easy to fool. In fact ... you ARE a ... "

Do you REALLY think that is a photo? Man, oh man! What am I working with here?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am getting the biggest laugh at is Obama trying to scare everyone about the sequester. First of all it was his idea. Second of all he is the one who signed the bill....
"All President Obama's idea?"
"He signed the bill"?

Like ... WHOSE BILL? Does the President present bills to himself to be signed? If you had kept your eyes open during government class, you would realize that the CONGRESS passes the bills! What a klutz!

The only reason I even put up with you is to try to pound some sense into that head of yours.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Harvey wrote:
First Eric Holder didn't know anything about Fast & Furious
Then Hillary Clinton didn't know about the events leading up to Bengahzi.
Now Janet Nepalitano didn't know anything about all the illegals being released.
Is there anyone in the Obama adminstration that knows anything about anything?
This seems to be the most clueless adminstraion in history.
No wonder Yellow Dawg is a Democrat. He fits right in.
The Obama administration knows how to keep getting re-elected! You Neo-CONs don't! And until you drag yourselves out of that extremist right-wing corner that you have painted yourselves into -- YOU WILL NEVER BE ELECTED!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey is just an old friend from this thread. He doesn't post under any of the names you may remember. But while the name has changed the stench remains the same.
Harvey couldn't find his but with both hands and a funnel.
Dawg has him so rattled that he thinks everyone is Dawg.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! So true!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO!!! You have always been and remain King of the Morons. No wonder you dated your sister exclusively.
Now, just a minute, "DFS"! I am going to have to defend "Harvey" on this one! His sister is a transvestite!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are posting from the United States ISP again. Switched devices or proxy servers did you.
You do realize we all consider you a gutless, lowlife, coward because you can't man up admit who you really are. Of course if you did start posting under one name, half the people posting on this thread would disappear.
Ah, hahahahahahaha! "DFS" you sure tell it like it is!_8-)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
Dan you are one screwed up in the head mental case. In one post you try to act like there is all this time being devoted to you when in fact you have been pretty much ignored and laughed at and then you go on to reply to 3 of my posts....
Yeah, "DFS," "Harvey" never replies to your posts! Just like he "didn't reply" to you THIS TIME!_8-)

(Perhaps "Harvey" has not yet realized that YOU OWN HIM?)

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
LITTLE KID’S WILD DANCE MOVES STEAL THE SHOW AT RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT
Fans showed up to be wowed by the Rascal Flatts’ music, but it was a little boy, instead, who stole the show at the band’s Feb. 23 concert in Pikeville, Ky. A video that was uploaded to YouTube shows the little kid fervently dancing in the stands — and the crowd going wild.
Those around him cheered and clapped as the child jumped, swung his arms and jived to the music. Apparently captured during the concert’s intermission, the music he danced to wasn’t Rascal Flatts; it was LMFAO’s “I’m Sexy and I know It.”
The kid, who was remarkably talented at syncing his moves with the beat, continued his performance for more than two minutes, as his the crowd screamed, shouted and egged him on.
The round of applause at the end is deafening....
Yeah, it doesn't take much talent to entertain you rednecks!
Bob Is Hard

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Please stop posting.This post is 3 years old. Thank you.
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT IS WHAT LIBERALISM’S END-GAME LOOKS LIKE
The Left’s answer to the deficit: raise taxes to protect spending. The Left’s answer to the weak economy: raise taxes to enable new spending. The Left’s answer to the looming sovereign-debt crisis: raise taxes to pay off old spending. For the Left, every deficit is a revenue-side problem, not a spending-side problem, and the solution to every economic problem is more spending, necessitating more taxes. The problem with that way of looking at things is called Detroit, which looks to be running out of money in about one week.
~ Kevin D. Williamson

Governor Of Michigan Declares State Takeover Of Detroit - See more at: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/governor-o...

AP Report: Obama Admin Has Released Over 2,000 Illegal Immigrants From Custody Because Of Sequester Cuts, Plans To Free Another 3,000…- See more at: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/ap-report-...

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob Is Hard wrote:
Please stop posting.This post is 3 years old. Thank you.
I was thinking the same thing Bob. Especially after reading this page and the page prior to this one. The comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of "my dad is bigger than your dad". I guess some people never grow up and leave their parents’ house.
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA IS SETTING US UP
In the days since the November elections, the pace of Obama’s destruction of America has increased significantly. Now that the Marxists have secured the executive branch for another four years – thanks to massive voter fraud, a cowardly Republican Party, and a couple of million self-righteous fools who refused to vote, apparently preferring a Muslim Marxist over a moderately conservative Mormon – Obama and his lawless unindicted co-conspirators have thrown caution to the wind. Every day, new outrages are proposed, all aimed at the destruction of the Middle Class and America as a free, capitalist, constitutional republic. However, in our efforts to recognize and combat the internal attacks – the tax increases, the land grabs, the granting of citizenship to illegal invaders, the undermining of private property rights, etc. ad nauseam – we are failing to notice the external threats that Obama’s policies are abetting. The re-militarization of Russia and their much more aggressive and threatening attitude is of great concern; but there are other, much less publicized ones we need to be aware of.

China has made trillions of dollars off us, thanks to massive interest payments on the uncontrolled borrowing by the Obama administration as well as a huge and ever-increasing trade deficit, where they export to us way, way more than we export to them. During the Obama “presidency,” China surpassed America as the
world’s leading economic power. They have used this money to radically increase the size and sophistication of their military to the point where it is very questionable whether we could do anything should they move to start taking over other Asian countries, like the Philippines, Japan, or South Korea.

This is not an irrational fear, either. The dispute with Japan over the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands appears to be a test by China to see who will do what as they aggressively move to take territory claimed by Japan. Chinese admirals, who never speak without government direction, have threatened World War III to “protect” Iran. But ultimately, it is the good ol’ USA that is their target. Does anyone remember when Russia was selling off military equipment after the collapse of the Soviet Union, and China bought every last one of their attack subs that were specifically designed to target the US Navy? Since at least the 1990s, the Democrats have aided and abetted China in the upgrading of their military capabilities – remember the technology that Clinton sold them that allowed them to get their missiles to actually hit what they aimed at? Obama has been carrying on this tradition, allowing formerly restricted advanced technology to be sold to the Chinese military. And just a reminder: the Panama Canal, vital to our national security, is, thanks to the Democrats, run by a company – Hutchison-Whampoa – with ties to the Chinese Military, as is a port facility 50 miles off the East Coast in the Bahamas that has an 11,000 foot-long runway, capable of handling the largest of military aircraft.

Add to this the fact that the North Koreans, who have nuclear weapons, are testing missiles capable of hitting American cities. They appear to believe that the US and South Korea are gearing up to attack and invade them, based on beefed-up war games scheduled for next month and may very well make a preemptive strike at one or both.

Iran, a constant threat due to its active support of Islamist terrorists worldwide, is very close to producing nuclear warheads to arm its already large stock of long-range missiles. Obvious targets, besides Israel, will be our military bases in the Mediterranean and Europe. Only the self-deluded believe they will not use them.

MORE:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-is-set...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing Bob. Especially after reading this page and the page prior to this one. The comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Looks like a bunch of babies from daycare or preschool having that childish fight of "my dad is bigger than your dad". I guess some people never grow up and leave their parents’ house.
I guess some people leave their parents' house and wander into threads in which they have absolutely no interest, but feel compelled to gripe.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
... a cowardly Republican Party ...
For once, "GunHugger NeoCON," I must agree with you!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess some people leave their parents' house and wander into threads in which they have absolutely no interest, but feel compelled to gripe.
You must be the door guard. The thread is "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?" So going by the name of the thread and the amount of replies one would think it was still the subject but moving along with the years. I was surprised to see it has nothing to do with that anymore. I was not griping as you so call it. I was merely stating what I see and it is pretty obvious that is all this thread is about now. Maybe you all need to start a new room with the thread called "Ran by children who like to argue and run people down." That's just a thought! It is plain to see that you must feel threatened when someone states their opinion by your reply. Have a good night and guard the door and room well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,961 - 72,980 of95,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
James L. Walker 21 min Angela Vines 5
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 4 hr ALL HAVE SINNED THATS YOU 3
you better wake up st louis mo 4 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS REPENT 10
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 4 hr CITY HALL NEEDS TO REPENT 3
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 4 hr focus on the family 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 12 at 12:12PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••