Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,648)

Showing posts 72,941 - 72,960 of92,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Illinois. I have no idea why the forum identifies me as that sometimes. Obviously I have no control over it.
As far as the rest of your post goes, Yellow Dawg, your idiotic ramblings are not even worth my time responding to.
Pick an ID and stick with it instead of trying to pretend to be different people. After reading your post regarding this Dan from Smithville it has become evident that you are completely nuts and way to obsessed with this forum. Why would you make a screen name pretending to be someone else and then spend 3 years posting on it? Do you really find that behavior to be normal? It's the behavior of a psychopath. Maybe you should try doing something else for a change. It's not healthy to spend all your time cooped up in your home carrying on multiple personalities on this site or any other site.
It is my conclusion that Yellow Dawg is also the St Louis Poster and DanFromSmithville. It is also my conclusion that Dawg has some very deep rooted mental issues, probably dating back to when he was in school. His obsession with previous posters goes beyond normal behavior and crosses over into the area of needing psychiatric help.
Enjoy yourself Dag and I pray you get some help. You need it.
Which personality am I addressing? I hope it isn't that little girl one again. If you would keep up with your meds, you wouldn't start to lose control. Anyway, your post is a complete load of horse manure, but nothing we haven't come to expect from a feller that repeated the third grade so often they finally had to let you pass because the other students were confusing you with the teacher.

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved what I already knew. That you and Dan have been on here for years running people down, using multi aliases and after years are still just babbling on. Now you always speak of owning someone so let’s see here. I can be gone for days and you and Dan still speak of me. Dan comes on many times and I am the first one he addresses and he even speaks of me in post to others that have nothing to do with me. You do all the same but you are also so stupid that with one post I got you to scour this thread almost 2 years back. And one thing that is really odd is that being Dan as you say took his name from that and the reason why he did, he could not just answer for himself. You had to! SO WHO OWNS WHO? YES that would be ME OWNING YOU BOTH! LMMFAO
Wow, you obviously care a great deal to have spent so much time making these flawed observations.

Many times? I don't come on that much. You must be seeing things.

I hope you aren't going to try and publish this research because you conclusions are lies. It must be because of that "gaping hole" in your professional career. Do you keep all the stuff you find? Cell phones, shivs, Republicans?

I believe that was Who Made Who and it was AC/DC from the soundtrack for the movie Maximum Overdrive.

You keep on trying little baby. Maybe you will come up with something I haven't seen a million times before.

You keep owning me cause it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

ROFLMFAO!!!!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If you would have taken care of your tooth much better than you did, you wouldn't have to worry about things grabbing your gums. Maybe there is some sort of lubricant that you can use.
http://www.jessicaswell.com/LiberalReasoning....

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
The only prejudice I have is with Commie DickTators, welfare bums, like you! Has nothing to do with the color of the skin!
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.
In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.
So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-obama-really-w...
Pure bloviation. Except for Rasmussen and Gallup, all the major polls clearly showed that Obama was going to win. Based upon those polls, two months before the election I put up my own electoral vote prediction map. It was a US map showing that Obama was going to win 303 electoral votes to Romney's 235.(I gave primary credence to Nate Silver of the New York Times. Here is my map:

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predict...

My map was ONLY wrong in the case of Florida, which ALSO went for Obama, giving Obama 332 electoral votes versus Romney's 206. Nate Silver was correct about Florida going Obama. I disagreed. I was wrong.

Here are the "Real Clear Politics" (RCP) poll averages:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

I suggest that, in the future, you should not sit there and post bald-faced lies when the facts can so easily be checked out.

If you wish to know why President Obama won, you only have to turn to NJ Governor Christie, who said, "Obama got more votes."
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"TheJokster": Takes a "Licking," but keeps on posting!_8-)
g

Game Point!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

OBAMA’S SENIOR SWINDLE
http://www.weeklystandard.co n/articles/obama-s-senior-swin dle_642177.html?nopager=1 ...
If you couldn't get your Neo-CON propaganda from such sites, you wouldn't have ANYTHING to post.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ROFL! I am sure that makes a lot of sense ... in YOUR minute brain.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you obviously care a great deal to have spent so much time making these flawed observations.
Many times? I don't come on that much. You must be seeing things.
I hope you aren't going to try and publish this research because you conclusions are lies. It must be because of that "gaping hole" in your professional career. Do you keep all the stuff you find? Cell phones, shivs, Republicans?
I believe that was Who Made Who and it was AC/DC from the soundtrack for the movie Maximum Overdrive.
You keep on trying little baby. Maybe you will come up with something I haven't seen a million times before.
You keep owning me cause it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Naaaaah, you don't come on here much. You only average 10 posts a day since Jan 2011 which doesn't include how many you make on your various aliases. Then add in your Yellow Dawg name and his 18 posts a day and we can easily see how you aren't on here much.

Keep trying little girl.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Quoted for emphasis.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for saving me the time of having to reply to Danny girls idiotic ramblings.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?
One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
You mean like how you post under one name Danny girl? You're so stupid you can't help but make it obvious. If you are going to spend your life as a topix troll at least get some better skill at it. Dawg retarded son is about the only person worse at being a troll then you are.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I am also sick of all the crap that is on this thread. Sounds like a bunch of crybabies still in diapers! No intelligent conversation.....just a bunch of nothing!

CHEERS!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoted for emphasis.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for saving me the time of having to reply to Danny girls idiotic ramblings.
You display your ignorance once more, "Harvey." That is not a picture. It is a drawing. A cartoon. Not real. False. A lie. Not worthy of thinking it is real. It fooled you. You are easy to fool. In fact ... you ARE a ...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how you post under one name Danny girl? You're so stupid you can't help but make it obvious. If you are going to spend your life as a topix troll at least get some better skill at it. Dawg retarded son is about the only person worse at being a troll then you are.
Dawg OWNS YOU, "Harvey." Always has. Always will. Give up, "Harvey." Go look for some easier pickin's. You are outclassed on this thread.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> ... Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts - See more at: http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/ele...
Watch how the writer of your linked article fades in and out of reality! ROFL! Time and time again, he said "we expected this to happen," but then says, "we sure were surprised this happened"! That's really funny! Read the partial quote from "EndofTheAmericanDream " here:

<.QUOTE.>: Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a substantial number of precincts where Mitt Romney got exactly zero votes. So how in the world did this happen? Third world dictators don’t even get 99% of the vote. Overall, Mitt Romney received 30.12% of the vote in Cuyahoga County. There were even a bunch of precincts in Cuyahoga County that Romney actually won. But everyone certainly expected that Cuyahoga County would be Obama territory. And in most of the precincts that is exactly what we saw – large numbers of votes for both candidates but a definite edge for Obama. However, there are more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County where the voting results can only be described as truly bizarre. Yes, we always knew that urban areas would lean very heavily toward Obama, but are we actually expected to believe that Obama got over 99% of the votes in those areas? In more than 50 different precincts, Romney received 2 votes or less. Considering how important the swing state of Ohio was to the national election, one would think that such improbable results would get the attention of somebody out there. Could we be looking at evidence of election fraud hidden in plain sight? <.END QUOTE.>

Read the truth, as described by the writer: "Overall, Mitt Romney received 30.12% of the vote in Cuyahoga County."

So quitcherbitchin'. That is similar to what Romney won throughout the country in urban areas. Like Republican NJ Governor Christie said, "Obama won because he got more votes."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is destroying our country right under our very noses! It makes me sick that people are so stupid that they can't see this. One of these days they will be sorry for their stupidity. People are too busy with everything else in their life and most of them don't pay attention to what is happening. SAD! I hate the lies and crap we are told. It makes us look like fools. Amazing how idiots get in control! It scares me to think what 3 more years will bring with this bunch in the White House....
I am sorry to have to do this, "Norton," but enough is enough.

OKAY! BRING IN THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS! WE HAVE A MELTDOWN HERE!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
I am also sick of all the crap that is on this thread. Sounds like a bunch of crybabies still in diapers! No intelligent conversation..... just a bunch of nothing!...
And we appreciate your being one of us, "Norton."
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am sorry to have to do this, "Norton," but enough is enough.
OKAY! BRING IN THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS! WE HAVE A MELTDOWN HERE!
Yeah, they're coming to get you, Dawg!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And we appreciate your being one of us, "Norton."
NO, I am not one you! Some of Y'all have no common sense.......NONE! Just a bunch of jabbering birds! You just try to see who has the most testosterone! You need to be concerned about what Obama is doing to this country and laughing all the while he's doing it. AND, he thinks we're stupid and don't know it! Well, I'm not stupid!

CHEERS!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Canada Say It Will Not Follow Obama’s Lead In Funding Syrian Rebels, Worried Islamic Extremists Taking Over The Rebellion…
~ He can send money to muslims but can't submit a budget!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/canada-say...

Bizarro World: Obama’s Sequester Plan Labels $300 Billion In New Revenues As “Spending Cuts”…- See more at: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/bizarro-wo...

Obama Asks Reporter For Suggestions On How To Solve His Problems…
~ The've been giving you advise ever since you began to destroy the Economy!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/obama-asks...
~ He said this is a room full of smart folks. He must not have been including himself!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Mr. Gray box. How I "post under one name", "Harvey"? I post on Topix only Registered, under this name. As opposed to how you appear to post under multiple names here now? In the two posts I've made on this thread in the last 6 months, what did I make "obvious?" LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,941 - 72,960 of92,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Becca4vous 17,826
Murder in Spanish Lake (Jan '10) 23 hr Devin 45
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... Mon Reply2_CIA 4
blackhawks cheap shot on bakes Mon go blues 1
J. Neaf the artist Sun reed 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sun SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Sun Funny 18,911
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance