“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77475 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm no Dumb @ss Dawg I won’t leave. For you will still be here acting like an idiot with Dan so I think I will stick around for a while to keep shoving your head up your @ss. Pray all you want, but I am here to stay to keep kicking your and Dan's dumb @ss as I have been. You know they say sooner or later idiots will learn. I know now it is later for you than sooner. LMFAO
I simply LOVE your new icon. Especially the part where you say you have finally realized that “YellowDawg" Likes licking nutz.

Obviously, you are referring to "Harvey" and yourself, and admitting that DFS and I "lick" (as in "overwhelmingly defeat") both you nutz every day. ROFL!

Certainly, DFS and I DO enjoy devastating you boys every day!_8-)

You are finally catching on! And enjoying it!

#77476 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dawg or Dan or what ever you go by at any given time. You are such a damn joke. Go sniff some buttz and come back when you clear you little mind. Better yet just go and keep your head up someone's @ss so we don't have to hear from you anymore. And yes Dawg or Dan we all know this is cleary you and one of your fake names. I think Dawg and Dan are the same but in case I am wrong,,, This idiot that posted this would be Dan. It's around his normal time and speaks the same lame shyt. lol
Good morning, "Jok"! Did you have a busy night, delivering pizzas? I see you had to visit Topix, before getting some "shut-eye."

#77477 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
For one you just showed your lame @ss again by replying to a post that you posted in in a different name than the one I replied too. But I expected that for you always make that lame mistake for you are lametard and a point blank dumb @ss. I will give it to you Dawg or Dan you are consistent,,, consistent of showing how much of a dumb @ss you are LOL. If you if you want my real name. It is Jeff Jones, Houston Missouri 65483. For I am not a lame @ss punk as you are. Come see me or whatever you please. I am not nor will not I ever worry about a lamtard as you are. Check! Your move.
"TheJokster": Takes a "Licking," but keeps on posting!_8-)

#77478 Feb 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Why can't I find a Jeff Jones among the medical personnel in Houston? Could you help me? I would like to avail myself of your services. I mean if you aren't an ObGyn and they still call you in for Births I sure would like to take advantage of someone's services who is so skilled that they call him in even though he has no reason to be there.
"Jokster" cannot deliver babies, but he sure can deliver pizzas in the Licking area!

#77479 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and yes that is a real nimber. Call it. I will read you back what e are saying. Like I said you really crossed the line when you ran down my wife and kids!!!!!!!!!!
Out of curiosity, could you post a link to that post where your wife and kids were "run down"? I read no such post, but surely you can remember when it was.

The only mention which I recall about your kids was when YOU said your daughter had a good vocabulary.

#77480 Feb 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
the funny part is that dawg is gonna log on and find your number randomly in his pm box.
like I said. A coward. and a blowhard.
I have not gotten any Personal Message from "Jokster." And no one has ever sent me a phone number in any Personal Message. I do not know where this guy is coming from, but he clearly is deranged.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77481 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You got my real phone number and in the near future I will have your ass and feed it to you.
no one got any number. So maybe you want to try that little threat again?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#77482 Feb 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not gotten any Personal Message from "Jokster." And no one has ever sent me a phone number in any Personal Message. I do not know where this guy is coming from, but he clearly is deranged.
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?

One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
Norton

Branson, MO

#77483 Feb 28, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change here. Looks like you have some new "fans"! The words "a bit too tightly wrapped" come to mind here. I wonder if they know or care that threatening someone here is a violation of the Topix Rules and potentially legally actionable?
One or more of the "new" angry CON posters here sure do remind one of some of the old angry CON posters. If they weren't spineless, they'd post under one Registered name and be held accountable for all they'd said in their many prior posts. Wimps! LOL
It's as much my fault as Jok's. His or her stuff is just so easy to pick apart and I just couldn't resist poking him/her with a stick. I almost feel ashamed.

#77484 Feb 28, 2013
GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
Upstate Democrat To Gun Supporters: You’re All A Bunch Of “Gun-Toting Tea Party Psychotards”
http://menrec.com/upstate-democrat-to-gun-sup...
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Tell it like it IS, "Upstate Democrat"!_8-)

#77485 Feb 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I got him all spun up by accusing him of being Nortie. So much so that he says he is gonna kill me. Except that he thinks you and I are the same so I think he's after you... Sorry Dawg
Not a problem! The worst thing he could do to me is to keep me out of the nursing home for 8 years! Now THAT's a threat! ROFL!

#77486 Feb 28, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, some of these guys remind me a lot of those old angry CON posters.

Whether they realize it or not, they do not have to be "registered." They are identified through Internet records. And if Topix is served with a legal request, Topix will release all information they have to law enforcement.
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77487 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Tell it like it IS, "Upstate Democrat"!_8-)
Ies bets youes sings dis song toos!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/28/houston-pu...
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Charles, MO

#77488 Feb 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Commas are still not periods.
Want to insult each other like a couple of schoolyard kids? You do seem to have a strong fascination with the posterior and what comes out of it.(hint, you have a poopo fetish)
Yes but a period is what she's having...LOL

#77489 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Ies bets youes sings dis song toos!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/28/houston-pu...
President Obama won. You are prejudiced. Deal with it.
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77490 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
President Obama won. You are prejudiced. Deal with it.
The only prejudice I have is with Commie DickTators, welfare bums, like you! Has nothing to do with the color of the skin!

DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.

In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.

So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-obama-really-w...
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77491 Feb 28, 2013
OBAMA’S SENIOR SWINDLE

The most politically brazen feature of Obamacare has always been its looting of Medicare. About half of Obamacare’s costs are to be covered with money taken from an already nearly bankrupt program for seniors. And the most politically perilous aspect of this ploy is Obama-care’s cuts in Medicare Advantage funding, which would cause many seniors to lose their preferred health plans. Under the implementation schedule stipulated in Obamacare, many seniors would either lose their plans, or learn that they are going to lose them, before the election that will likely decide Obamacare’s—and Obama’s—fate.

Before the last election (stolen) the administration launched an $8.35 billion “demonstration project” to postpone the vast majority of Obamacare’s Medicare Advantage cuts until after what Obama likes to call his “last election.” In truth, this isn’t really a demonstration project at all. It’s something closer to the opposite: an attempt to keep Obamacare’s effects from being demonstrated until it’s too late for voters to respond.- See more at:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/obama-...

Obamacare Forces 22,000 Seniors to Lose Medicare Advantage -
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare...

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#77492 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Call my number or go look it up. It will show up as a West Plains Missouri number for I lived there for 18 years while I was in the military. I now live in Houston Missouri and kept the same company and number. Call my bluff you little piece of shyt!!!!!!!!!!
So you really are the resident proctologist at the prison. Well, I figured there was a gaping hole in your education and I was right all along. The crap you must see. I can't imagine why a person would want to be a proctologist, especially at a prison. You must really love the attention and all the free salad dressing.

Well, I will leave you for now. I would hate to be bothering you when you are up to your elbow in work.

founded in facts.

#77493 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The only prejudice I have is with Commie DickTators, welfare bums, like you! Has nothing to do with the color of the skin!
DID OBAMA REALLY WIN?
There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.
In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions, and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office. Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank.
So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-obama-really-w...
If you would have taken care of your tooth much better than you did, you wouldn't have to worry about things grabbing your gums. Maybe there is some sort of lubricant that you can use.

founded in facts.

#77494 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"TheJokster": Takes a "Licking," but keeps on posting!_8-)
Dawg, I would say this person has severe mental illness of one kind or many. I guess he is frustrated because he is behind in his work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 51 min Union Jak 32
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Cat74 5,427
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,559
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 hr Go Blue Forever 434
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 8 hr Mary 4
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 16 hr UpsideDown 10
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) Fri Andrew 48 18
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web