Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77422 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved what I already knew. That you and Dan have been on here for years running people down, using multi aliases and after years are still just babbling on. Now you always speak of owning someone so letís see here. I can be gone for days and you and Dan still speak of me. Dan comes on many times and I am the first one he addresses and he even speaks of me in post to others that have nothing to do with me. You do all the same but you are also so stupid that with one post I got you to scour this thread almost 2 years back. And one thing that is really odd is that being Dan as you say took his name from that and the reason why he did, he could not just answer for himself. You had to! SO WHO OWNS WHO? YES that would be ME OWNING YOU BOTH! LMMFAO
Sure, "Jok." You own us both. GAME POINT. I guess you will now leave, triumphant in your victory, never to return. I bet you are really happy that your friend suggested that you should come over to some "easy pickin's," eh?_8-)

#77423 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I commented earlier about Dawg and Dan being the same person. If they aren't then they are roommates at the same institution. Looking back at some pervious pages on this forum I see one trend. Whenever Dawg gets cornered Dan shows up and tries to change the subject to something else by talking trash and attacking people. That leads me to believe it is one person using multiple aliases.
There is another forum on this site I have been posting on for a couple of months now. It has the same type person there also. It is so obvious he has multiple aliases because he misspells the same words consistently on all 3 of them. Just like here when he starts getting made fun of for using multiple aliases he starts accusing everyone else of doing it also. I guess it is how trolls try to deflect attention away from their behavior when they are caught.
Oh, "Harvey"! You are so clever. You have it all figured out. Good on you! Yes, DFS and I are roommates in the state mental institution in Farmington.

So -- how does it feel having your azz constantly kicked by two inmates of a mental institution?_8-)

#77424 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story there Dawg. It goes to show only one thing, this Dan stuck a needle in you so bad that you have spent 3 years posting under a name that shows just how much of a lunatic you really are. Think about that Dawg, 3 years of your life spent posting on here because someone upset you....
Well, you caught me, "Harvey"! How astute of you! Yeah, "DanFromBranson" got me so upset that I have posted on here for 3 years, using a name which shows just how much of a lunatic I really am -- "Yellow Dawg Democrat." That sure makes a lot of sense, "Harvey." You da man!_8-)
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77425 Feb 27, 2013
Buy a Shotgun Joe Biden Lying AR-15
~ Laughin Joe Biden is Lying everytime he opens his mouth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

#77427 Feb 27, 2013
Branson perry
GOP Gross Old Pussseeee

Saint Louis, MO

#77429 Feb 28, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "yourself" not "youself". Don't they teach you anything in that special class you're in?
U R the Topix Pussseeee Fairy ...
it's DAWG not DAG...
please continue your wank party...

I OWN YOU
Norton

Branson, MO

#77431 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dawg or Dan or what ever you go by at any given time. You are such a damn joke. Go sniff some buttz and come back when you clear you little mind. Better yet just go and keep your head up someone's @ss so we don't have to hear from you anymore. And yes Dawg or Dan we all know this is cleary you and one of your fake names. I think Dawg and Dan are the same but in case I am wrong,,, This idiot that posted this would be Dan. It's around his normal time and speaks the same lame shyt. lol
First off I took Norton's name a long time ago just to tweak his bigoted ass.

Secondly I love the fact that your little stupidity with punctuation was iummediately swept under the rug in favor of your idiotic bleatings about impersonation in a forum where NOBODY USES THEIR OWN NAME.

Thirdly if I was dawg or dan why would I get in arguements with them occasionally?(let me hear your conspiracy logic for this one)

Fourthly do you know what an IP is? Do you know what an IP masker is?

Fifthly do you have ANY opinions on anything except the worst insults you can think up?

Still using commas the wrong way.

Tool.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77432 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dawg or Dan or what ever you go by at any given time. You are such a damn joke. Go sniff some buttz and come back when you clear you little mind. Better yet just go and keep your head up someone's @ss so we don't have to hear from you anymore. And yes Dawg or Dan we all know this is cleary you and one of your fake names. I think Dawg and Dan are the same but in case I am wrong,,, This idiot that posted this would be Dan. It's around his normal time and speaks the same lame shyt. lol
And the BEST PART? ALL of your impersonation crap came AFTER I outed you as Nortie.

Pop psychology at it's best. Lonely person who has let their imagination and fantasy life go too far gets outed, lonely person starts accusing everyone around them of doing the same thing. There is even a Dr Phil episode about it which is more your speed.

Can I be your friend Nortie? I think you need one. Maybe if someone was your friend you wouldn't feel the need to be so many people.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77435 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
For one you just showed your lame @ss again by replying to a post that you posted in in a different name than the one I replied too. But I expected that for you always make that lame mistake for you are lametard and a point blank dumb @ss. I will give it to you Dawg or Dan you are consistent,,, consistent of showing how much of a dumb @ss you are LOL. If you if you want my real name. It is Jeff Jones, Houston Missouri 65483. For I am not a lame @ss punk as you are. Come see me or whatever you please. I am not nor will not I ever worry about a lamtard as you are. Check! Your move.
Your schizophrenic logic astounds me. In response to my post tearing up your punctuation you posted towards dawg that he and i are the same person. I reply that I am not, but instead am a different person and somehow that confirms things?

Wow. Wow. You are magnificent sir.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77436 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
For one you just showed your lame @ss again by replying to a post that you posted in in a different name than the one I replied too. But I expected that for you always make that lame mistake for you are lametard and a point blank dumb @ss. I will give it to you Dawg or Dan you are consistent,,, consistent of showing how much of a dumb @ss you are LOL. If you if you want my real name. It is Jeff Jones, Houston Missouri 65483. For I am not a lame @ss punk as you are. Come see me or whatever you please. I am not nor will not I ever worry about a lamtard as you are. Check! Your move.
Check? Do you understand how chess works? Right now all that is happening is some tool is trying to make fool's mate happen over and over again while everyone else laughs at him. Check indeed.

lame, lametard, lamestream media. Seriously dude, you use the same wording over and over again. Whatever alias you post under you don't even bother to switch up the style.

Jeff Jones in Houston huh? Next time you make up a name, at least whip out the "I have an unlisted number that's why i'm not in the phonebook." Oh and pick a bigger city. That way you can always claim anonymity.

"I am not nor will not I worry about a lamtard as you are."

First of all, what?

Second, what is a "lamtard."

Thirdly you claim to be in the medical field. Tell me, do most medical personnel, especially the ones that get called in for "deliveries" (hint: pretty much just doctor's get that) you the word retard? Cause you sure like that my supposedly OBGYN friend.

Why can't I find a Jeff Jones among the medical personnel in Houston? Could you help me? I would like to avail myself of your services. I mean if you aren't an ObGyn and they still call you in for Births I sure would like to take advantage of someone's services who is so skilled that they call him in even though he has no reason to be there.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77438 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg go lick some more nutz and/or sniff some more buttz. Then come back when you have your mind clear,,, or in your case full of more shyt. LMAO
Commas are still not periods.

Want to insult each other like a couple of schoolyard kids? You do seem to have a strong fascination with the posterior and what comes out of it.(hint, you have a poopo fetish)
Norton

Branson, MO

#77439 Feb 28, 2013
*use the word tard*
Norton

Branson, MO

#77442 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you got busted you lame tard by using one name and replying in another. You see you first post as "GOP Gross Old Pussseeee" which is you I commented to. Then you reply back under the name "Norton" because you are so fuking ignorant. And yes I do know what an IP address is. It is the address of your Internet provider which can be used to track you down and it is accurate down to your door. My main PC is in the shopped as we call it getting tweeked and when I get it back I will use my IP tracker and know exactly where you are. But what you don't realize is your biggest fuking mistake was talking bad about my daughters and my wife the other day and for me that is a good enough reason to bury your lame ass,,, and no that is not a threat,,, that is a promise. So you just keep playing your fake names and running your mouth. Your time is limited and until then,,, well just have fun bud. I can always claim PTSD and I will be all good.
Ip addresses aren't accurate to your door, and they aren't the address of your internet provider.

Secondly I don't give a crap who you quoted, you started pulling all this "impersonation" crap after I outed you as Norton, so I have a right to respond.

Thirdly I didn't threaten anyone's family. As much as you want everyone else to be like you and be posting under multiple aliases, it just isn't so.

Ptsd? Wow. A veteran. A family man. A doctor. And posts on here about two billion times an hour. Where do you find the time to threaten people while you are saving lives, fighting wars, delivering babies, and twisting the word of God?

Tool.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77444 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I post in the same name as the one you replied to? not the same person. It's an open forum meaning anyone can reply to anything posted in the forum. it's called the internet, multiple people are on it at once. you want to have a conversation with whoever has called you on your bull then private message them. You post in a forum you get replies. Whether you like it or not.

your temper is the same as large language's, triple neg's, and nortie's. Coincedence I'm sure.

Go to Rolla "Jeff." Go to West Plains. Take a debate class. Right now you couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag holding a chain saw.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77446 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and yes that is a real nimber. Call it. I will read you back what e are saying. Like I said you really crossed the line when you ran down my wife and kids!!!!!!!!!!
the only "nimber" you gave out was Houston's zip code. And there is no Jeff Jones listed in the Houston phone book. so what "nimber" are you talking about?

by the way, say everything you are saying is the truth and you decide that you just know me and this GOP are the same person. You use your "ip tracker" to find me, come to my house and kill me. then during the trial you claim ptsd made you do it. you do understand that everything posted on here is recorded right? you have already threatened me with premeditated murder. how does ptsd affect that? dumbass.

again, never said anything about your wife or kids. not the same person. Just because you post under eighteen different names doesn't mean everyone else is
Norton

Branson, MO

#77448 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said Dawg and I will be blunt. You ran down my wife and daughters. That was your biggest mistake. Enough said and your ass will pay the toll for it. So now it is not game point or I own you as you like to say. It is now your ass that will pay
you really like asses.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77449 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Call my number or go look it up. It will show up as a West Plains Missouri number for I lived there for 18 years while I was in the military. I now live in Houston Missouri and kept the same company and number. Call my bluff you little piece of shyt!!!!!!!!!!
what number? what company? you have posted nothing like that. and like i said, there is no jeff jones listed in houston.

keep whipping out the paranoid fantasies.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77453 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you now what it is and what it is going to be. You should have never talk bad about my wife and my daughters. The only 3 things in this world I care about. But you did and you will answer for it. Like I have leared and you will as well,,, don't hate the game,,, hate the player for without them the game would not exist!!!!!!!!!! And you are the player that likes to play the game. Time for the game to end!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to be nice about his but I don't care anymore.

You are a coward plain and simple. Too stupid to debate you resort to threats you know you will NEVER have to back up. Cowardly you use your family as your excuse to not stand up for your intellectual positions. Cowardly you use some poor sap's name so that any blowback will fall on him first. Come to my door coward. I never threatened anyone. You did from behind a computer screen. Come to my door coward. I will take pleasure in ripping your head from your shoulders and pooping down your neck.(you like poop so i threw in a reference for you)

Oh and post this "nimber" already. Oh wait, there isn't one.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77454 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Call my number or go look it up. It will show up as a West Plains Missouri number for I lived there for 18 years while I was in the military. I now live in Houston Missouri and kept the same company and number. Call my bluff you little piece of shyt!!!!!!!!!!
if you lived for 18 years in west plains while you were in the military, you were either in the Guard or the Army. which one gave you your medical degree?
Norton

Branson, MO

#77455 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do and I am going to love feeding you yours
where is this "nimber"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 48 min Riverrat 39
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... Sat Nothing But The T... 17
Hogan bad rap good Fri Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,082
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
Centralia Sentinel glowingly honors local long-... Jul 26 Counselor48 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages