“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77317 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it the truth where as you see it as paranoia because you are paranoid. You get paranoid when someone proves you wrong so you run around like a chicken with its head cut off spewing things out trying to save face....
Gee, I don't know! I have never been proved wrong.

Let's examine that last bit of your "brilliance":... you run around like a chicken with its head cut off spewing things out trying to save face ....

If a chicken had its head cut off, how could it save its face? Hmmmmmm?

#77318 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You assumed I might be "GoodGrief" "TheJokster" or even "Norton" for you had no clue. When in fact me being hmmmm was already told by me before you even posted that. So again you are just proving how much of an idiot you are by not reading more than you are letting that mouth spew out and by trying to save face again. LMAO
Talk about convoluted logic and grammar.

#77321 Feb 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I, also, think this new pope is related to Bible prophecy. Somewhere, I think, there is probably scripture to back it up....
Of course there is. Peter was "the rock" upon which the Holy Roman Catholic Church built Christianity.

Mathew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this
rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

#77322 Feb 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
I hate it when COWARDS use aliases and pretend they are somebody they are not!
How about that, Dawg? Are you pretending to be Norton?
FYI..... it doesn't work!...
I would find it somewhat difficult to emulate you, "Norton." With a little work, I might be able to pull it off though! CHEERS!

#77323 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing you are the real Norton. With that being said it is obvious that Dawg and/or Dan along with the other fake names they use are being brought to light and shown to all they are full of BS. That they use fake names as well as other posters names to stir things up and to try and look like they are smart and on top of their game when they really are just pathetic little losers that have no life but to make of fake characters to "pick a fake fight with to try and look smart". I hope that someday they will actually get a few brains, grow up a little, get a life and find better things to do to make them feel good about their selves and feel good about life in general. Hopefully they now see that we are on to their game and will let it go and die down but then again they ae so lame they don't know when to quit. LMAO. As you say Norton, CHEERS! And now we are on to their game brother.
"Jok," you are rambling a bit more than usual this evening. Are you "in the sauce" again?

You MUST be ... trying to "kiss up" to "Norton"! ROFL!

#77324 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and one last thing Norton. They (Dawg and Dan) saw that they were losing to both you and I so they resorted to making up fake names, including using your own name to try and turn the tide. But they got caught and it not only shows how lame and stupid they are, it shows that they under estimate the rest of us thinking we would not catch them in their own little games. Which we did and called them on it and now they are back paddling try to think of something to cover their @ss and try to save face,,, which will not work for their face is already covered in shyt. LMAO
I love it when "Jok" plays "kissy-face" with "Norton."

#77325 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you moron when the chicken was running round with out is head, he was looking for his head ad thus his face was attached to it. But I guess you have to be a little bit country to understand that. You are just a product of government and city brain washing. LMAO
I can assure you that when a headless chicken is running around, it is NOT looking for its head. If the chicken's eyes are seeing anything at all, it is the cold hard ground upon which the chicken's head is lying.

Just how many sarsaparillas did you HAVE this evening?
hmmm

Houston, MO

#77326 Feb 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when "Jok" plays "kissy-face" with "Norton."
Again you are showing you cannot handle it when you are proven wrong and an idiot. The one and only time someone stands with Notron,(which you also play with a fake name and got caught) it just drives you nuts and eats your little @ss and head (I say @ss and head because they are located in the same area). So again you are just showing how lame and ignorant you are. I think you need to sign out and sign back in as Dan or one of your other parodies to try to help yourself save yourself.. LMAO
hmmm

Houston, MO

#77327 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
"Jok," you are rambling a bit more than usual this evening. Are you "in the sauce" again?
You MUST be ... trying to "kiss up" to "Norton"! ROFL!
The same reply works with this one as well: Again you are showing you cannot handle it when you are proven wrong and an idiot. The one and only time someone stands with Notron,(which you also play with a fake name and got caught) it just drives you nuts and eats your little @ss and head (I say @ss and head because they are located in the same area). So again you are just showing how lame and ignorant you are. I think you need to sign out and sign back in as Dan or one of your other parodies to try to help yourself save yourself.. LMAO
hmmm

Houston, MO

#77328 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I can assure you that when a headless chicken is running around, it is NOT looking for its head. If the chicken's eyes are seeing anything at all, it is the cold hard ground upon which the chicken's head is lying.
Just how many sarsaparillas did you HAVE this evening?
Lol. You need to learn as the phrase goes "to look outside the box" Now I can understand that will be hard for you being that you have your head in your @ss and can not see out of it. LMAO
Illegal Muslim Prez

Forsyth, MO

#77329 Feb 25, 2013
Women Take Joe Biden’s Shotgun Advice, Hilarity Ensues…

Then again, nobody takes that fool’s advice seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/jafkVM-jnbE
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77332 Feb 25, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Biden is a hoot! Can't you just picture his wife going outside and shooting her shotgun 2 TIMES in the air to scare off an intruder(s). Give me a break! I doubt she even owns a shotgun. He is such a ?????????? How do we get these people in office!

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77333 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I would find it somewhat difficult to emulate you, "Norton." With a little work, I might be able to pull it off though! CHEERS!
Impossible! You would have to tell the truth.

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77334 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course there is. Peter was "the rock" upon which the Holy Roman Catholic Church built Christianity.
Mathew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this
rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Huh? A comedian you're not! What you are is..........clueless!

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77335 Feb 25, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
I should have watched the video first. Haaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaa!
Oh my, that is funny. Wonder somebody didn't get hurt.

CHEERS!
Ted

Saint Louis, MO

#77336 Feb 25, 2013
NRA = Not Really American

#77337 Feb 25, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are showing you cannot handle it when you are proven wrong and an idiot. The one and only time someone stands with Notron,(which you also play with a fake name and got caught) it just drives you nuts and eats your little @ss and head (I say @ss and head because they are located in the same area). So again you are just showing how lame and ignorant you are. I think you need to sign out and sign back in as Dan or one of your other parodies to try to help yourself save yourself.. LMAO
Stands with "Notron"? Sounds like an action figure! Ah, hahahahahahaha!

Your inanities tonight show that you have REALLY "been in the sauce." You make even less sense than usual. Why don't you go sleep it off, and go get some medical treatment for those delirium tremens?

#77338 Feb 25, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You need to learn as the phrase goes "to look outside the box" Now I can understand that will be hard for you being that you have your head in your @ss and can not see out of it. LMAO
In the "old days," when we heard such repetitive banal comments from someone, we would say "your needle is stuck"! On the phonograph record! ROFL!

#77339 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dawg again it has been fun bashing and trashing you tonight. Pointing out the idiot that you really are along with the other fake names you use. I have been called in for a delivery so it looks like I am in for a long night. So I bid you farewell until tomorrow you little brainless, hopeless, pathetic little man. But look on the bright side. This will give you time to regroup and be ready for the next assault on your lame ignorance. LMAO
Called in for a delivery? Are you now having to take the late night delivery shift at the pizza place? Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

#77340 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and Dawg before I go,,, You even made my picture your picture and even added red to higlight it. Which itself shows how much I am in your head and own what little brain you have LMMFAO
YOUR picture? That's not YOUR picture. You do not have the talent to draw such a graphic.

Once more your slurred comment with all those mistakes proves that you have been in the sauce again. Hope that cop doesn't pull you over while you are delivering pizzas tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... 3 hr American_Sons 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 19,927
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 6 hr curious 3
I've found the best low-tech way to get a lost ... Sun tomcat1974 1
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) May 23 Furgie 84
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) May 23 kingdilla 36
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) May 22 jalynne and red 136
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]