Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#77245 Feb 24, 2013
Boo!

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#77246 Feb 24, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Second American Revolution on the horizon?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2186710402001/seco...
Where's the beef? Heading higher
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2184990871001/wher...
Government spending scarier than sequestration?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2184964871001/gove...
New middle class tax hike warning from key Democrat
~ A Democrat finally speaks words of wisdom?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2184964866001/new-...
Bloomberg’s Big Gulp Ban To Prohibit 2-Liter Bottles Of Soda…
~ Nanny State!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/24/bloombergs...
Systemic Leaks Of Defense Secrets From NASA’s Ames Research Center, Investigation By FBI Being Stonewalled By Government
There are so many scandals in the Obama administration, it is often hard to keep up. This one needs much more attention.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/24/systemic-l...
IT'S STARTING: Florida 'Doesn't Have Enough Doctors'...
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-02-22/n...
Gun Gobbler, you are going shut down what is left of that miniscule little brain if you keep jamming this garbage into it. Who is going to take care of you once you hit the old age home prematurely, from self induced dementia? Not that son of yours for sure. He couldn't even keep his own family taken care of.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#77247 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
During Bush's term, when prices began to rise, the ONLY news was high fuel prices, Bush and Cheney's fault, and Halliburton oil scams. Now nothing but silence from the media and the DemonCraps. A bunch of Hypocrites!
Lack of media coverage. Double standard. Blah! Blah! Blah! You see conspiracies and boogeymen everywhere.

#77248 Feb 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... If people would just listen to John Hagee, they might see what is happening to us. The problem is...... they don't want to!...
Who is John Hagee? A modern-day prophet?

You say, "Just listen to 'Fox News'!"
"Just listen to John Hagee!"

Don't forget to send your contributions to Hagee, whoever he might be.

#77249 Feb 24, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK! I think you are a source of clue-less-ness!...
Likewise, I am sure.

#77250 Feb 24, 2013
Revelation Chapter Eighteen
... quote, quote, quote ...
Look, numnuz! We can read the Bible ourselves. You con't have to copy-and-paste all of it in this thread.

#77251 Feb 24, 2013
15: The merchants of these things,...
... quote quote quote ...
Look, numnuz! We can read the Bible ourselves. You con't have to copy-and-paste all of it in this thread.

#77252 Feb 24, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww! Dawg I Dan I love you both also,,,, more that I love the fact I have been gone all weekend, enjoying life and the fact that I have been in both of your thoughts so much that you still comment about me. LMAO. That just goes to show who has a life and who doesn't and that I am in you minds even when I am gone.... LMMFAO
So why did you come trotting back at your earliest opportunity to start posting your bloviation again? Seems to me you cannot live without "DFS" and me.
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77254 Feb 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can read it but you don't comprehend it! The really sad thing is that you don't want to comprehend it. As the old saying goes.......you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If the horse doesn't drink he will die. You have a soul that will never die and it's up to you where you live.......Heaven or Hell! You're always wanting facts but somehow you totally ignore what the Bible says. The way you like to dig around in stuff makes me wonder why you don't get it. FYI, John Hagee is a minister in Texas and can be seen on TV. You just might want to tune in and listen to him. He tells it like it is!

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77256 Feb 24, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez FAKE VET are you ever going to get a life outside of the radical, conspiracy theory, quasi-religion that you leave on here like electronic excrement.
You are just making a fool out of yourself. The things he put on here is truth. It's only radical to those that have never studied the Bible. I hate to hear people condemn the Bible when they don't have a clue.......not a clue!

CHEERS!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Forsyth, MO

#77257 Feb 24, 2013
Reagan Warned Us About Obama

http://www.youtube.com/embed/P3hY1eagq88
Joyce Meyers Ministries

Saint Louis, MO

#77258 Feb 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just making a fool out of yourself. The things he put on here is truth. It's only radical to those that have never studied the Bible. I hate to hear people condemn the Bible when they don't have a clue.......not a clue!
CHEERS!
n

NO... Norton you are making a fool out of yourself...with your STUPIDITY and LIES...you are working for Satan.

It's dumb old losers like you that have made this mess...now get out of the way so we can clean it up.

"You know not what you do"
But we do...and you're a loser!
Joyce
Joyce Meyers Ministries

Saint Louis, MO

#77259 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is John Hagee? A modern-day prophet?
You say, "Just listen to 'Fox News'!"
"Just listen to John Hagee!"
Don't forget to send your contributions to Hagee, whoever he might be.
no

NO send that money to me...as much as you can...right now.

I'm the one ...that knows what GOD wants!!!!
Screw that dumbass Haggee ...all they do is cut the DumbASS donar pie into smaller and smaller pieces ...

do you know how exsepsive it is to run a TV station, airplaine multimillion dollar housing complex for me and my family ..an.d then all the body gaurds I need...plus a line of Credit at Saks 5th Ave and Neiman Marcus...do you?

Norton get out you check book and write me a LOVE offering of $500.00 ...or you'll go to hell!

God Bless
Joyce
anonymous

Saint Peters, MO

#77260 Feb 25, 2013
The big suprise is about in place. Soon white UN trucks will de in our neighborhoods and the "relocation" will begin to the "residential camps". Then the RFID chips mandated in Obama care will be inplanted in you and your children. Running gun battles between the miltia and UN forces will be commonplace. Chinese troops are already at the Mexican border ready to enter and support the Obama dictatorship. You asked for change...it's coming in March.

#77261 Feb 25, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg is your spell check broke? What actually is "con't?" And for the record "copy and paste" does not need the hyphens in between them (because of the “and” hyphens are not needed). Know that before you keep giving others crap about their little simple mistakes,,,, that you make them as well.
"con't" is actually a typo

I love hyphens. Hyphens often can convert "trivial undertakings" into "trivial-undertakings. " If I wish to, and I do, use hyphens in "copy-and-paste," I shall, regardless of what you and your freshman English teacher think.

I am quite amused that you clearly had to look up the business about hyphens. How do I know?

1) When you are writing your own stuff, you use a normal double-quotation mark -- that is: "
2) When you "copy-and-paste" from some "authoritative source" (because you do not know the proper usage such diacritical markings), your normal (for a typewriter or computer keyboard) double-quotation marks turn into slanted double-quotation marks, like you did above with the opening double-quotation mark " “ " and the closing double-quotation mark " ” ".

Can't you write ANYTHING without augmenting your so-called "half-vast" knowledge with information from the internet, without attribution?

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#77262 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
"con't" is actually a typo
I love hyphens. Hyphens often can convert "trivial undertakings" into "trivial-undertakings. " If I wish to, and I do, use hyphens in "copy-and-paste," I shall, regardless of what you and your freshman English teacher think.
I am quite amused that you clearly had to look up the business about hyphens. How do I know?
1) When you are writing your own stuff, you use a normal double-quotation mark -- that is: "
2) When you "copy-and-paste" from some "authoritative source" (because you do not know the proper usage such diacritical markings), your normal (for a typewriter or computer keyboard) double-quotation marks turn into slanted double-quotation marks, like you did above with the opening double-quotation mark " “ " and the closing double-quotation mark " ” ".
Can't you write ANYTHING without augmenting your so-called "half-vast" knowledge with information from the internet, without attribution?
Hey "YDD"... thought I'd drop by for a sec to say "hi" to you... I no longer frequent/waste time on Topix Forums, my heath is of utmost importance right now and I have neither the time nor energy to 'worry/fret' over ANY Political party's stance/claims/BS be it Dems OR Repubs...

As I told you some time ago... I am not in good health so my time is very limited as to where I spend it,(where I spend my time).

Anyway, wanted to say "hi" while I was/am in this part of the cyber world today...

Good luck to you and you take care now...

Ruth

p.s. I did a new one at Sing Snap today:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

The song sounds awful but I am having difficulty trying to 'sing' a tune while hooked up to this oxygen tubing, so bear with me on my 'singing' 8-)

Ruth

#77263 Feb 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can read it but you don't comprehend it! The really sad thing is that you don't want to comprehend it. As the old saying goes.......you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If the horse doesn't drink he will die. You have a soul that will never die and it's up to you where you live....... Heaven or Hell! You're always wanting facts but somehow you totally ignore what the Bible says. The way you like to dig around in stuff makes me wonder why you don't get it. FYI, John Hagee is a minister in Texas and can be seen on TV. You just might want to tune in and listen to him. He tells it like it is!...
ROFL at your comparison of "If the horse doesn't drink he will die," followed by "You have a soul that will never die ... "! Apparently, my soul continues to drink, according to your logic.

Why should I listen to Hagee in particular? There are lots of other televangelists, like Jimmy Swaggart and Pat Robertson, whom I could watch. But I don't, because I have heard it all long ago.

I was complaining about "Illegal Muslim Prez" quoting as a comment Revelations 18:1 through 24. Why in the world would he quote 24 verses? Possibly because he was afraid that you would say that is is "taking out of context"? Why not quote the entire Bible?(Or, more intelligently, not cite only the reference numbers -- as I just did -- without cluttering up the thread?)
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77264 Feb 25, 2013
Joyce Meyers Ministries wrote:
<quoted text>no
NO send that money to me...as much as you can...right now.
I'm the one ...that knows what GOD wants!!!!
Screw that dumbass Haggee ...all they do is cut the DumbASS donar pie into smaller and smaller pieces ...
do you know how exsepsive it is to run a TV station, airplaine multimillion dollar housing complex for me and my family ..an.d then all the body gaurds I need...plus a line of Credit at Saks 5th Ave and Neiman Marcus...do you?
Norton get out you check book and write me a LOVE offering of $500.00 ...or you'll go to hell!
God Bless
Joyce
Whew! You sound angry! Your spelling and grammar get bad when you're angry. I'm not a Joyce fan but some people like her. Yes, there are some TV evangelist that make a lot of money. There are probably some that are just in it for the money. When they beg for money.......that's a clue! There are a few that actually preach/teach the word of God. I do not donate to any of them. However, if it were not for some of them there are people that would never hear the word of God. You think what you want of Hagee but he preaches the truth of the Bible. There is nothing wrong with making money and telling the truth. God wants us to be blessed, however, that doesn't always come with monetary gain. Take a deep breath and get your BP down. BTW, the only people going to Hell are those that do not believe in Jesus. Yeah, that's the truth in a nutshell.

CHEERS!

#77265 Feb 25, 2013
Reagan Warned Us About Obama ...
Reagan also warned us about assault weapons:

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
Norton

Grandview, MO

#77266 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL at your comparison of "If the horse doesn't drink he will die," followed by "You have a soul that will never die ... "! Apparently, my soul continues to drink, according to your logic.
Why should I listen to Hagee in particular? There are lots of other televangelists, like Jimmy Swaggart and Pat Robertson, whom I could watch. But I don't, because I have heard it all long ago.
I was complaining about "Illegal Muslim Prez" quoting as a comment Revelations 18:1 through 24. Why in the world would he quote 24 verses? Possibly because he was afraid that you would say that is is "taking out of context"? Why not quote the entire Bible?(Or, more intelligently, not cite only the reference numbers -- as I just did -- without cluttering up the thread?)
I didn't say you should listen to Hagee in particular , I just happen to like him and he preaches the truth. Swaggart does too! I haven't heard Robertson much. The verses of Rev. 18-24 should be printed on the front page of every newspaper in the country. If you just cite the reference numbers, most people wouldn't bother to look it up. If this is old stuff to you, then you should know what is about to happen. A person can't just read the book of Rev. without some study and understand it, or at least I couldn't. It's an exciting book for Christians. P. S. We need more of this thing you call "clutter"!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 23 hr DR X 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Mon tru fact 40
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Sun Ronald Sylvester 40
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages