Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,634)

Showing posts 72,661 - 72,680 of95,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>{To "DFS":} Don’t be so cruel and witty. Let it flow out. Oh never mind, you have reached you limits. You are just another simpleton that relies on hopefully Dawg to dig your @ss out of your mouth. lol
Your icon photo shows that your mouth is quite large. That's helpful, because you are always putting your foot in it.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if you talk sensible with no profanity topix will not interfere. And by talking sensible with no profanity all there is to worry about is people like you and Yelowdawg,,,, which is in fact is really no worry. So I guess you not only rely on dawg to cover your @ss and ignorance, you hope the topix site will do the same when someone hands you your @ss. What is that phrase you and your buds like to use,,,, let me think,,,, oh yes,,,, GAME POINT!
Here are the Topix "Terms Of Service." A few years ago, those terms included more detail, like not revealing the name or address of any person who posts on Topix.

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

One more time: "DanFromSmithville" can defend himself quite well without any help from me or anybody else.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dan it is free speech, with a clear and thoughtful mind intact and being respectful. But I would not expect you to know what a clear and thoughtful mind is being yours is always clouded from shyt from having your head up someone’s @ss.
No, it isn't free speech if you aren't allowed to speak freely Dummy. I may not know what a clear and thoughtful mind is, but I recognize what you pass off as a mind. I do know what a clear and thoughtful mind it too.

Again, you are not caring a great deal, which is much as I suspected it would be. You are just another RF that aspouses high standards for others that you have no ability to achieve on your own. Sorry that a clear and thoughtful mind had to inform you of that. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
Sorry Dawg and Dan. I am late in my replies. I had a life to live and was busy and missed all your comments. I will try and do better tomorrow as long as life isn’t calling my name to live it and have fun.
Were you out with your boys playing a game or two of pool? Perhaps you were planning your next trip to Jamaica? Perhaps a tryst with a couple of ladies you met on line. I know someone as dynamic as you hasn't the time to post more than 30 or 40 times a day.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
Oh Dawg and Dan make no mistake I am not anyone’s friend on here. I came in here and got in Triples Negs and Norton’s @ss because they seemed to be rambling idiots, you all in return got in mine. The way I see it is if you can't handle or don’t like the hard recoil, don’t fire the gun in the first place.
You seem to think we would want to call you friend. Why would you make such a glaring mistake? This faux wisdom and unwarranted arrogance was apparent in you from the get go. If you mistook some cavalry manuevers for overtures of friendship, then that is your mistake and understandably so.

My guess is that you are the one that has a dainty exterior otherwise you wouldn't need to allude to how tough you are. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine told me about this topic and said I needed to check it out, that I would have fun,,, BUT DANG I didn’t realize how much fun he really meant. I can beat you all using simple English and simple words while you all scramble and try to rebuttal in big and long words that you have no clue of but you have to look up on Google to even see what they mean. This is a blast to kill a little spare time and put you lametards in your place. WhoHoo,,, lets ride boys
Wow, this story sounds so familiar. Seems I have heard it before. So you look for what you consider to be easy work, without much challenge. That sounds about right for you. Sorry, it hasn't turned out that way, but you can relate to us your fantasy version of how you are kicking everyone's asses here. We sure never have heard the like of that before.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Dawg hush sugar. Your used to be so kind and gentle and now you are just so lame and ingornant
Now, I am curious. You heard about this thread from a friend. You registered a "character" about ten days ago. You come on here with an all too familiar bearing and you behave as if you nave been posting on here for months by courting an uncommon familiarity with long time posters like Dawg. It is almost as if you have an a deeper knowledge of some posters that belies the level one would expect. That hints of an agenda, a ruse and a deep and abiding concern for people on this thread. I like how you went after some of the thread punching bags first to try and lull others of us into a sense that you might be one of us. It might have been true, but I like to wait and see where things go and you didn't make me wait long. That at least was decent of you. You really didn't need to waste a post to inform us that you weren't our friend, I had come to that conclusion previously.

So you basically came on this thread to exercise your individuality by being a troll just like all the millions of other trolls. Yes, very original. I never would have thought to do something like that. You certainly are a formidable intellect and a crafty strategist.

I will leave it to you to unfold this tapestry of pain you are weaving us. I have to tell you my whole existence is pinned to Topix and if you mess this up for me, it will mean absolutely nothing.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are so out gunned in intelligence that you have no clue what is going on. You not only have been told that before, i am sure you have been showed that before and a respectfully would say many times. As far as a challenge, my 8 year old daughter has a vocabulary 10x greater than yours and many on here, so yes, this is not much of a challenge as you keep proving with you unintelligent comments. But some day maybe you will grow up and get out of preschool and actually get in with the real world and what is going on instead of hiding your lower education behind a keyboard trying you hardest to look smart but unknown to you, you just look even more ignorant
If you say so. I will try not to think of you caring what anyone says when I read your posts.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are so out gunned in intelligence that you have no clue what is going on. You not only have been told that before, i am sure you have been showed that before and a respectfully would say many times. As far as a challenge, my 8 year old daughter has a vocabulary 10x greater than yours and many on here, so yes, this is not much of a challenge as you keep proving with you unintelligent comments. But some day maybe you will grow up and get out of preschool and actually get in with the real world and what is going on instead of hiding your lower education behind a keyboard trying you hardest to look smart but unknown to you, you just look even more ignorant
Sir, I would like to venure a guess that you are one that demands to get the last word in. Since that has no real meaning here, I will allow you have it.

I bid you good night as I cannot bear to continue on this evening after the scathing beating you have given me. I will likely stay awake all night rereading the vastly superior wisdom of your words over and over in my mind.

Nah! Definitely not.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was called to ER for an emergency surgery of a ruptured spleen from a wreck that was caused due to the bad weather but I would not expect someone of your education that works at a mini-mart to understand
Wow. You are a doctor. For real. That is so amazing. Is the spleen like in the body or something? What is an er? I bet they don't get many doctors in the er to have a ruptured spleen replaced. You really shouldn't be driving in this kind of weather. I understand enough not to drive around with a ruptured spleen. Those things don't work so good when they are being called to the Lord. Several friends of mine are doctors too. They are big thinkers like you that like to spend their free time on Topix. Maybe you know each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot if you and them was friends. Now, I don't understand everything they do, but it has something to do with medicine in the healthcare business. One time I was fishing with them. Did I tell you we go fishing together. We sure do. They like to fish those guys. Of course in the winter time, it is all catch and release unless you go outside the park and you got a trout stamp. I nearly forgot, we mostly fish for trout. They aren't native to this state. Did you know that. People broght them here years ago and now the state raises them from little bitty eggs that they keep in troughs in the basement of the fish raising building. See trout like it cold, so they divert the a portion of the spring outflow into the fish raising building and run it through them troughs full of eggs. The eggs hatch just like chicken eggs and you get these itty bitty little baby fish called fry that school in these troughs. Now I know a smart feller like you knows them fish ain't really in school. That is just a way a saying they group up. Did I mention my doctor buddies and I like to go fishing? We sure do. Sometimes we will fish all weekend and don't tell anybody, but we will drink a cold beer or two around the fire. I wouldn't want that to get out because it might affect my job in the minitry. So what is the spleen? That is a funny name. It makes me think of an organ that filters your blood and maybe is in your abdomen. I mean the middle of your body. Don't get me wrong. I don't want you to think I a pretending to know nothing about gross human anatomy or nothing. Did I mention that me and these doctor friends of mine like to go trout fishing. That sure is a lot of fun. Trout are from around here originally, but they can survive in the cold spring water of the Ozarks. By doggy you are a doctor. That is amazing. I am completely in awe of you now. Imagine you coming on here taking time out of your busy and important life to school me. I can't wait to find out more about you. Do you like to fish too? I may have mentioned that I like to fish? Did I mention that I have several friends that are doctors too? One of them works in the er too. I guess I really don't know what kind of doctor is an er doctor. Does that take more schooling? Now you mention you got you a little daughter. You should take her fishing. Kids like fishing. I bet you being a rich doctor you have got your very own lake right next to your 17,000 square foot mansion. I am sure impressed with you and you taking time out between replacing spleens and fishing to school me and Dawg and all the rest of us poor, uneducated, ignorant peasants on this here thread. I don't know how to thank you. Maybe we can go fishing sometime. Do you know any doctors that like to fish besides yourself? They might be some of the fellers I know. Wouldn't that be a hoot. You and me knowing the same fellers. Where do you get the spleens you replace? Is there a donor program for them too?

Imagine me talking to a doctor and right here on Topix. You got a great bedside manner. I warmed up to you right away. I ran out of room. Did you know I fish?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I registered 3 days ago. I came on, did a little reading and seen Dawg was the biggest mouth on here and that you and several others suck his @ss and think he is the man (and I take that because I guess at one time he punked your @sses so you all gave in). Your mistake was thinking I was one of “you all” as I said I am friend to no one here,. To each his own and may the best survive. So you call me a troll because I confront you and everyone and won’t befriend you and your ignorance, your ignorance is why I won’t. I never held back from anyone as I have confronted most of you regs that troll here daily. Go get another beer and cry in it. Set up a PayPal account and I will donate you a quarter so you can call someone that cares. It is said in life everyone that does evil, does people wrong, belittles people and laughs at people will sooner or later meet their devil, you all have now just met yours. Let the fun begin. So it is now not “game point” as you and your friends like to call it, it is now “game on”
Boy you sure got all that right. We sure are ignorant and somebody with your special qualifications should have no trouble doing whatever it is you intend to do. Doc, you sure seem angry. Is spleen transplants an angry-making kind of an operation. Did you keep hitting the side and make the buzzer go off and light up the spleen-needing dudes nose? What has got you so fired up about a bunch of strangers on an anonymous web forum? Tell me all about it. How do you feel about it? Does it make you feel better? Does it make you feel more in control? I don't reckon a doctor has to worry about nobody so much that he has to belittle strangers in some game. You know what I do when I am tense. I like to fish. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I am big on fishing. Whooooweeee!. I sure do like to wet a line for some nice rainbow trout. You know they ain't even native to this state. No sir. But I bet you knew that, you being a er doctor. That kind of sounds like you are a pirate. A pirate doctor sailing the sea. You could do some deep sea fishing then. That would be the real deal there. Hooking a marlin or jackfish. Maybe fishing in Kona, Hawaii with Gene Vanderhoek on the Sea Genie II. Wow that sounds awesome. You are going to have to tell me that story sometime. In the past, I would return to the harbor after fishing in the sea for two weeks. But now, every fishing trip I take will last at least a month. Man I love fishing.

I like to hunt too. I mainly mostly hunt with a bow and error. It is how people used to do it in the old days. Getting your food with a sharp stick. I find that it is a good way to assess things. You prod your quarry and see what happens. Them old deer. Did I mention, I deer hunt. Good eatin them deer. On November 18, 2006 I took a 10-point non-typical buck while hunting with my dad just outside of Batavia NY. It all started a 5 am when I woke up with a fever. I called my dad to tell him that I wouldn't be able to make it that morning but would try to make it out for the afternoon. Sometimes, I like to hunt from a boat. It is just like fishing for deer but we don't really fish. It is hard to drag that boat around in the woods too. The last time that happened the buddy that was pulling the boat had to go to the er to get his spleen replaced or his blood pumped. Man I can't believe I am talking to a real important doctor with a high college educuation. I can't believe somebody in your position would waste time on Topix especially trying to school strangers that you never did meet. But you being smart must know what you doing. I can't figure it out. Sorry, I had to press that green button again. This old reactor keeps alarming and I got to press the button. You know as a minister, I ain't supposed to notice, but there is this lady in the front pew that has the biggest set of jugs I ever saw. Dang run outta..

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are talking the truth Dan. Glad to see you have finally started to come into reality
This sounds so familiar. You sure we ain't gone fishing with my buddies. You sure sound exactly like somebody I know. But you couldn't be. He was a mean, spiteful little asswipe that was angry cause his birth mother gave birth to him on the parking lot behind a convenience store dumpster and then chucked him in it. He didn't get found for over a week. All he had was this dead wet cat to cuddle with the whole time. He used to come on here with multiple names, proxy servers, using multiple devices to post with different ISP's and the like. Always crying about how he turned his wife into a lesbian and she run off with another woman and took his boys with him. Somebody told me he beat them boys and his wife and couldn't go near them otherwise he be arrested. Anyway, he was a doorknob on Topix. Everybody took a turn beating up on him. You aren't like that at all. He was arrogant for no reason and obsessed. That ain't you. You aren't arrogant or obsessed. You seem logical and reasonable to me. Besides he used to brag about drug abuse and having sex with chickens. He was a real sick man.

Well I got to go. I got to hose down this containment vessel before the morning cause we are going to slap a new coat of paint on it. YCSMD until next time.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Before I forget, I noticed that we appear to be the only two people up looking at this thread, yet you already have 5 or 6 jujits. Now that seems very familiar to me. I know someone that is able to manipulate the jujits and give themselves as many as they want. I just can't remember who that is. These other folks remember him. They may remember his name. It would be just like him to be monkeying around with the jujits when there ain't hardly no one around. Boy I sure can't wait for you to get started schooling us. I guess you get the personal satisfaction of schooling strangers you already consider to be easy targets and beneath you. That must make you feel real good. Must be better than the feeling you get from saving somebodies life by transplanting them a new spleen.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I forgot to ssay TTFN YFPFS!
Gun Grabbin Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

DHS SUPPLIER PROVIDES SHOOTING TARGETS OF AMERICAN GUN OWNERS
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-supplier-provides...
Illegal Muslim Prez

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

IF WALMART GOES DOWN WILL THE WHOLE ECONOMY FOLLOW?
~ Looks like obozo is going to suceed in bringing down the country that he despises!

Walmart reported its earnings Thursday and they were lackluster to say the least, as executives explain that February 2013 sales started slower than planned due to the delay in income tax refunds and rising gas prices. This announcement came one week after Bloomberg published freakout emails by company executives exclaiming that February sales were a “total disaster.” Ashley Lutz reports for Business Insider this week that we could all be in trouble if Walmart and its competitors can’t get their feet back on the ground despite a broke customer base:

Family Dollar, Target, and grocery stores are experiencing a similar problem, Strasser told Bloomberg.
When the payroll-tax break expired at the end of last year, Americans started paying 2 percentage points more in Social Security taxes on their first $113,700 in wages, Dudley reported. That’s $60 a month for someone making $40,000 a year.
Walmart shoppers are the “barometer of the U.S. consumer,” Brian Sozzi, chief equities analyst at NBG Productions, told us. If the world’s largest retail is struggling, other businesses definitely are.
“There’s no reason to be optimistic,” Sozzi told us.
On “Real News” Thursday the panel broke down the economic indicators for the ailing discount mega-shopping industry, and whether they are bellwethers for more dire things to come. What part of this is owned by bad economic policy, and what will the consequences be both politically and economically? Watch a clip from Thursday’s show below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/21/if...
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Who killed Branson perry ? Where is Branson perry ? Skidmore

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got. Come old timer surely you can do better. But then maybe you can't being you are just speaking of how your life is
1. Your rhyme was:
To my Yellowdawg;
Where or where has my Yellowdawg gone? Oh where oh where can he be? Maybe he had to go change his depends because he can't control his urge to pee.
My Yellowdawg always runs his mouth like he is the king, but when it really comes down to it,, he is just an old ding-a-ling.

2. My limerick was:
"TheJokster" is short for
A stinky jock strap.
The strap is always running,
but it is full of crap.

Let's let all of our fellow posters (and readers of this thread) vote on which is better, by merely placing a "1" or a "2" in their next post.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Dawg hush sugar. Your used to be so kind and gentle and now you are just so lame and ingornant
I am trying to come down to your standards.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>It is no seceret that you have been a door to door salesman in your days. Thing is all that BS may have worked back then but does not work in the days of now,, it doesn't fly. You are still stuck back in the 50's and 60's and I am very surprised you can use a computer with your simple one track mind. If you look at your quote, you know that is something a vacuum sales man would say to try to get someone to buy a vacuum. Go rest your tired old fingers old man, drink some metamucil and change your depends,,,, for no one wants to listen to your old sayings anymore for you are old and washed up and have no use in this world except to try to bring others down to your level of thought that even elementary school kids are above now days. Maybe back in your day old man you were the TOP VACCUM SALESMAN but now days, just like any vacuum,,, you just plain suck! You are lost in a world that has out grown you and your kind. You are no longer needed unless we want to hear stories of the past. Get along little doggie and go out to pasture.
Stepping back a bit to get some perspective to consider your comment, I admit to having slowed down a bit on keeping up with technology. However, I bought my first computer, a "Leading Edge," which was an IBM "clone" made by Mitsubishi, in 1980. Thus, I have been using modern PCs for 33 years. I have written programs in BASIC, machine language, Prolog, Pascal, and C. I have written and maintained several web sites, which I programmed in raw HTML. I recently off-loaded some family photos from a hard drive of a lady whose computer had crashed. For years, I have had an enclosure for IDE drives, but purchased an enclosure to connect to her SATA hard drive through a USB port.

For at least 5 years, I have carried a cellphone and a pocket digital camera. I dislike texting. I have owned digital cameras since 1995. That year, I placed the first digital photo in our local newspaper.(My photos have been published in numerous newspapers and magazines.) I dislike small handheld computers. iPads are nice, but I prefer using a full-size classic keyboard.

I have been "out to pasture" for 20 years. But I can still solve algebraic equations, for example. Let's see how good YOU are at doing that: Across an alley are placed two ladders from one wall to the opposite wall. The ladders are 18 feet and 29 feet in length. They are crossed in the alley, and their intersection is 7 feet from the ground. What is the width of the alley?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,661 - 72,680 of95,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I like black girls but im white (Jan '14) 16 min Try It 25
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 4 hr Chase Kimball 24
James L. Walker 5 hr Nene 6
Excessive Force??? B&D Security and your safety... (May '09) 6 hr cgt 60
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 12 hr ALL HAVE SINNED THATS YOU 3
you better wake up st louis mo 12 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS REPENT 10
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 12 hr CITY HALL NEEDS TO REPENT 3
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 12 at 10:47PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search