“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#77028 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual.
"Pascal's Wager (also known as Pascal's Gamble) is an argument in apologetic philosophy which was devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher ... "
See?
I made you go look for an answer to a position I did not take. I never said it wasn't also known as Pascal's Gamble, it is just more commonly known as Pascal's Wager. Yes, I am far more brilliant than you are, but we knew that.

You opened your mouth and blurted out foolishness and now you are trying your best to back out of that. You would look much more intelligent and wise if you had simply admitted your mistake. You claimed that Jokster's view was not Pascal's Wager when it so clearly is.

You have gone on about Pascal's Wager, but when asked to elaborate on your claims, you provide nothing but a defense against claims that were not made. You even claim to have taught this bit of philosophy and yet don't appear to be aware of the most commonly applied name for it. If you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, please by all means, show us. Answer the questions I previously asked. You know what they are, being so highly intelligent. So big guy, give it a whirl.

I await your long winded rant about nothing in response to this.

West Plains

#77029 Feb 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that yet another one of your logical arguments? Sounds like a maxim to me.
The road to his house is paved with empty Twinkie wrappers and unfulfilled dreams.

West Plains

#77030 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you could make such a declaration, after your great difficulties when having failed community college courses, is rather telling and expected.
I have several degrees. Let me know when you finally get your 'High School Attendance Diploma' mailed to you. That GED wit you abuse has become as tedious as your grammatical difficulties and reasoning disasters.
How many copies do you need? One for your Deceased Mama, one for your Deceased Papa, and another two for your 72 year-old Blow-Buddies Mo and Curly?
Ordained minister from an add in the back of Rolling Stone and 2nd degree sexual assault are not a vaunted education, but I bet you picked up some jailhouse tricks that would be astounding if decorum permitted the telling.

West Plains

#77032 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would, otherwise, you'd not get the obligatory reach-around after your passionate 'interludes from behind'.
You sure know a lot about this sort of thing. What is your education in again? Phys. Ed?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#77033 Feb 20, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
Who left the gate to the insane asylum open and let all you idiots in here. As far as God goes, I would rather live my live believing he exist and die finding out he doesn't rather than living my life believing he doesn't exist and die finding out he does. As far as I know we all may be living in hell now, dealing with demons and with idiots like you all, I am leaning forward to believing it. You all must be evil to run our creator down along with his creations. You all seem to be happy doing the devils deeds rather than spreading the Lords word. If you don't think God created you then go back to eating bananas and swinging from the trees you trolls.
Pascal's Wager....dismissed.

West Plains

#77034 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you could make such a declaration, after your great difficulties when having failed community college courses, is rather telling and expected.
I have several degrees. Let me know when you finally get your 'High School Attendance Diploma' mailed to you. That GED wit you abuse has become as tedious as your grammatical difficulties and reasoning disasters.
How many copies do you need? One for your Deceased Mama, one for your Deceased Papa, and another two for your 72 year-old Blow-Buddies Mo and Curly?
ROFLMFAO!!! The high and might pseudo intellectual reduced down to unimaginative vulgarities and genital references. It looks like TripleNegative is in DoubleDeep.

West Plains

#77035 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
****are
I know the answer.

What is You****are****an IDIOT for a $1000.

Or is this just another unrequited dream of you being a pirate?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#77036 Feb 20, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it is We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.
So you're a rap fan, does Big D know you're trying to pass off his lyrics as your own? Tsk, tsk.

West Plains

#77037 Feb 20, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know....to watch him proudly and defianly make the same mistake over and over and over....well, it was just too much!
The mistake is trivial....his unfounded arrogance is HUGE!
I haven't been around much lately, but is your last statement a gouge at Dawg?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#77039 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
And dude: If you are going to use wit in a moniker, it's 'GOP an Ocean of Stupid'. That's called 'irony'. Now swim away quietly.
He can't swim, he put on your "straight" jacket and he's drowning, but not as quickly as you are. At least he can tread water.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#77040 Feb 20, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
Maxims predate the 17th Century. Anything of substance?
Non sequitor....again.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#77041 Feb 20, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Triple negative,,, by your rude and sexual comments I would say you are a hypocrite when it comes to religion and life. You act like a good person around people but in reality you are an evil little person who hides his real self from the world. Now by just going by the name you chose you are a negative (such as in math; two negatives would be a positive but when three negatives are involved the first two negatives cancel each other out leaving only a negative) So why don’t you go get a little education (I would say start back at pre-school for you need it), read your bible more, go to church more, find a hobby or person in life (if you can find anyone that will tolerate your ignorance and if you can find a hobby that doesn’t require thinking) that can bring you a little bit of happiness and give you something positive in your life. That way you can change your name to DoubleNegative and finally be a little positive about it all.
Adorable you are.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#77042 Feb 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been around much lately, but is your last statement a gouge at Dawg?
Oh no! A gouge at TN.....whom else;0) Been a long day.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#77043 Feb 20, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not into rap music. And I said the way I see it,, not what I say. So agreeing with him is not tyring to make them my own words.
By the way are you kin to TripleNegative by chance. You sound as lame as he does by trying to reword a statement and making it look bad.
Please explain. You're a bit all over the map....perhaps it is your "Jokster" persona.

West Plains

#77045 Feb 20, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! A gouge at TN.....whom else;0) Been a long day.
Sorry, I just wanted to make sure. When in doubt ask. Less mistakes that way. Yes, it has and I have a bad habit of dragging it into the wee hours.
Your new avatar threw me. I sort of didn't realize it was you at first. I have been away a while longer than I thought. Good talking to you.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Gina, VA

#77046 Feb 21, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the main reasons I post here is to take people like you, who consider themselves "intellectuals," and beat them down over time with my impeccable logical arguments. I get a certain perverse satisfaction in showing them up for what they are: clueless.
Keep trying—you're a failure as usual. Does it bring back bad memories of F-laced report cards and all night cramming sessions to no avail? Of course it does. Being inferior must hurt the psyche beyond all of you other failures.

Your satisfaction is as delusional as your difficulty conjugating verbs. Yet, you have improved recently, and now you post at a rather 'mediocre level'. Nice work, and not all that bad for a C-level intellect with an F-level grade-record.

Just blame your parents. I suspect they're deceased and will never know. It's clear that 'not knowing' is genetic.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#77047 Feb 21, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't swim, he put on your "straight" jacket and he's drowning, but not as quickly as you are. At least he can tread water.
Maybe this will help. Evidently the medications don't.

straightjacket - a garment similar to a jacket that is used to bind the arms tightly against the body as a means of restraining a violent person straitjacket garment - an article of clothing; "garments of the finest silk"

If you look at the term, a 'strait' is a 'waterway', and 'straight' is a positioning, your rather juvenile attempt at condescension is rather 'ironically ineffective.

Just because Topix and your version of intellect: Topix Spell-check doesn't understand the origins of the word which was intended to keep one in the 'prone' or 'straight' position, does not mean that you're any more of an intellectual than your fook-buddy Old Yeller.

I suspect that the fish are as impressed with his 'treading' as you appear to be with your flaccid wit, but I am not as simple. The fact that you exposed your inherent Google intellect with the limitations of the flawed Topix 'spell-check' is expected. Yet it is fun to see you help defend your boyfriend in any manner available within your many limitations.

The inbreeding here is rather evident in this Topix region, as are the intellectual deformities and Mongoloid wit you expose in yourselves with each errant post. I can see now why you guys never wander out of the safety of this topic. It's rather humorous, though, to see each of you try so hard.

Now play your banjo and hush. It is good that considering your 'treading capabilities' that you will not flounder too badly when you're paddling through Georgia during the KKK festivities you do so enjoy.

Got matches and rope?

West Plains

#77048 Feb 21, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying—you're a failure as usual. Does it bring back bad memories of F-laced report cards and all night cramming sessions to no avail? Of course it does. Being inferior must hurt the psyche beyond all of you other failures.
Your satisfaction is as delusional as your difficulty conjugating verbs. Yet, you have improved recently, and now you post at a rather 'mediocre level'. Nice work, and not all that bad for a C-level intellect with an F-level grade-record.
Just blame your parents. I suspect they're deceased and will never know. It's clear that 'not knowing' is genetic.
Boy when somebody kicks your ass you go FULL ON TARD for them don't you.

You may have missed it through all of your blundering rants, but Dawg has made no secret of his age. If his parents were still alive, it would be a highly unusual circumstance.

You ever going to answer my questions or are you just going to continue on like a pissed on cat, eh dummy?

I really should just let Dawg shred you while setting back to enjoy the show. He is is a master craftsman and does such fine work. You are just another of those "leap without looking" morons that go up against him with such blissfull ignorance. It is almost hard to watch at times, but one really can't look away from a train wreck. How do you manage to leap so well with both feet in your mouth?

Before I leave you choking on your own bile, have you tried one of those at home trepanation kits? It might relieve some of your stress.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#77049 Feb 21, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just wanted to make sure. When in doubt (SIC) ask. Less (SIC) mistakes that way.(SIC) Yes, it has and I have a bad habit of dragging it into the wee hours.(SIC)
Your new avatar threw me. I sort (SIC) of didn't realize it was you at first. I have been away a while (SIC) longer than I thought. Good talking to you.
Smile! Your limitations are obvious to anyone outside of your breeding area in a Missouri Senate Race that ended in 2010. Have you guys ever considered wandering outside the safety of your inbreeding alliance, and getting out in the sunshine on occasion? It might help you find better allies and to avoid the Mongoloid wit you continually abuse.

Each time I see you guys, I can hear the distant playing of Dueling Banjos, and I often wonder how many of you are attracted to the Ned Beatty situation. Yet, that's okay. Homoerotic posting-pals are quite ordinary these days, and no one fits into the premise of 'ordinary' better than you do.

And this is where you bitch about the 'formality' of composition. That's called 'rationalization' before you even attempt it.

Smile and secure your oars. The rapids are swifter than you can swim, and the topics are deeper than you can tread, even when wearing a 'straightjacket'. Yet that was already rather evident.

straightjacket Noun 1. a garment similar to a jacket that is used to bind the arms tightly against the body as a means of restraining a violent person.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#77050 Feb 21, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Adorable you are.
A simpleton you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Joe 3,889
Wilson Cleared. whoo hooo 5 hr real talk 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 6 hr no fatties 4 me 599
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr no fatties 4 me 377
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 17 hr cancer suxs 38
Blacks have made their own bed Mon Chrobry 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]