“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76749 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Yeller—I never even saw you open that book of Paul Reuben Quips for Remedial Limp-dicks. Isn't that under Chapter Four's 'I know you are, but what am I?' quips?
Are you what, 12? Sheesh, little man, I overestimated your abilities. You are not stupid. You'd need twelve years of college and five years of tutelage under the right wing of Carrot Top to improve to 'stupid'.
You'll need more allies dude. This ain't working out!
Ain't working out? Are you a masochist? Want more devastating abuse? I would think that by now you would be begging for mercy from all of our brilliant put-downs. You amuse me -- begging for more!_8-)

#76750 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
YTou've abused bad Sarah Palin quips five times already this morning, Old Yeller. Running out of ammo so quickly? Let me help you out. Let me run out and get something to eat, while you compose your semi-literate quips for Down's Syndrome patients. Will that help any?
Have a nice Sunday! I'll give you a warning shot upon my return. You do know what a gun sounds like don't you? It's that noise you heard when your Mom was birthing you in that alleyway in the ghetto. Too bad she was as dense and you, and thought a starter pistol would suffice. Got a coat-hanger?
Smile little man! When I leave, you can return to King of Dullard Hill for a few weeks. I must admit that I miss the childish 'I own you' and 'game-point' quips. Call me sentimental, just don't call me late for supper, homeboy.
'This too shall pass!'
1. You foolishly state, "YTou've abused bad Sarah Palin quips five times already this morning, Old Yeller." List them along with the comment number in which I said them. You cannot. Just more of your insane bloviation.

2. You also foolishly state, "When I leave, you can return to King of Dullard Hill for a few weeks." No, we will let you keep your well-deserved title in absentia.

#76751 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
***-T
You're too slow, Old Yeller!
No, I am actually quite fast. Especially when compared to you, since you are only half-fast!

#76752 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your best? Damn dude, this could take more than a few hours. This could mean you'll need radical surgery. Go back to bad 'game-point euphemisms'. They're not witty, but hell, no one ever expected witty nor bright from a lightweight like you.
Smile! You lost all ownership. There's always a faster gun, little man. Keep up. Your other allies seem to be wavering.
I rarely use the "Game Point" comment. But I often deserve it!

And if you think "Harvey" is a useful ally of yours, you have a really big problem with judgment. His self-announced "intellectualism" is but a thin veneer, but I know you do not have the depth of knowledge to recognize that fact.

#76753 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Yeller has been typing into his cellphone with his minuscule and flaccid penis for three hours now, and he's complaining about Annie's computer? Hell, I could beat this twit on a Commodore 64 with an old AOL account connection. Is your old Nintendo wrist injury acting up again, Yeller?
You'll need more help, adult quips, and Cro-magnon spell-check, if you're going to pull this off, dude.
I have never played Nintendo. It appears that you should have been studying your lessons, rather than playing it. If you had, you might have risen to the "Dullard" level.

#76754 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
Hell, let me give Old Yeller a few hours to gather his 'thought'. I'd hate for him to have a Sabbath Coronary so soon after his remedial blasphemy.
Besides, I need lunch. Have a good one Yeller! If you need assistance, just dial A.C.O.R.N's 'R' US. They can help you out until you get better.
Not a problem. Sunday is not my sabbath.

#76755 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use Duh nor Hmmm. Maybe you're thinking of someone with your limited community college education? Tell me, how many associates does it take to screw in a light-bulb? Better yet,'how do you keep a dullard in suspense'?
That'll keep the dolt for a few!
ROFL! You didn't use the word. I used the word "Duh" -- in that response. I just decided to apologize to you for using yet another word which you would not understand and thus claim is not a "word" or a "pseudo-word." Your small volume of knowledge runs narrow and shallow, and not very fast.("Bernoulli’s Equation" might be of some value to you here to help you achieve an epiphany of understanding.)

#76756 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks ..."TN" makes it way to easy to run him in circles...LOL
In "TN"'s case, he thinks of himself as a "pseudo-intellectual. " That's about right!_8-)

#76757 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
This is rather fun, if you do not mind bashing a dolt's head with a good dose of education and reality....
I do not mind bashing either one of you with a good dose of education and reality. And that does make it fun!_8-)
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76758 Feb 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In "TN"'s case, he thinks of himself as a "pseudo-intellectual. " That's about right!_8-)
CHEERS!

#76759 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, dude—all of that time you spent, and this was the lame retort?
Go back to the old 'Game-Point' quips. They were not witty, but then again, they certainly beat this nonsense.
Chin up, dude! And smile! I own you!
Sheesh 45:17-37
ROFL! Your so-called "witticisms" must not be living, because none of them are working.

#76760 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you pull your nose out of Dawgs A@@?
He OWNS you ... hell ... we all do!
Perhaps we should just pass "TripleNegative" and "Harvey" around amongst us for our amusement. We do all own them!

#76761 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text> ... Let me ask you a question, and maybe we can navigate you through this little intellectual crisis. Can you tell me what substance is used to make 'crowns'?...
In 1526, King Henry VIII introduced the gold crown, worth five shillings. Later, the crown was made of silver.

Dental crowns have been made of animal teeth, bone, metal, ceramic, plastics, ivory, porcelain, platinum, synthetic plastic resins, ceramic composites, and lightweight metal alloys.

#76762 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
So you decided on McDOnald's again, the McRib Sammich? No wonder you're an idiot. You have poor nutrition.
Eat up, Yeller. You'll need your stamina.
1. I very rarely go to McDonald's.
2. The closest one is 10 miles away. I have not been there in 14 years.
3. Nutrition has nothing to do with your being an idiot.

#76763 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wanking in the wind, dude. You're one of those sort who boasts about the speed of the Titanic while you sell ice-cubes to the fiddler, aren't you? The sad thing is, I can post good quips and they go right over your vertically-challenged heads. This is akin to deer-hunting with an Abram's.
We ignore your poor quips, even though you think them brilliant and hilarious.
good grief

Houston, MO

#76764 Feb 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1526, King Henry VIII introduced the gold crown, worth five shillings. Later, the crown was made of silver.
Dental crowns have been made of animal teeth, bone, metal, ceramic, plastics, ivory, porcelain, platinum, synthetic plastic resins, ceramic composites, and lightweight metal alloys.
Dawg plagiarism shows you know nothing. Here is the link you got the dental crown information from. LOL. What a joke you are.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-289680004...

#76765 Feb 17, 2013
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg plagiarism shows you know nothing. Here is the link you got the dental crown information from. LOL. What a joke you are.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-289680004...
Wow! I am impressed! You know how to do a Google search!

#76766 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
'He owns you!!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
Sheesh, is that your best? This is rich!
As we would say in the "old days" -- your needle is stuck (on the phonograph record). Is repetition the best you have? That IS rich!
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#76767 Feb 17, 2013
MEET ARGUS: THE WORLD’S HIGHEST RESOLUTION VIDEO SURVEILLANCE PLATFORM

The most interesting this about this creepy camera brought to you by the kind folks at the Defense Advance d Research Projects Agency (DARPA), is the fact that just like in George Orwell’s classic dystopic novel 1984, the government wants you to know they have this technology. From ExtremeTech:

DARPA and the US Army have taken the wraps off ARGUS-IS, a 1.8-gigapixel video surveillance platform that can resolve details as small as six inches from an altitude of 20,000 feet (6km). ARGUS is by far the highest-resolution surveillance platform in the world, and probably the highest-resolution camera in the world, period.

ARGUS, which would be attached to some kind of unmanned UAV (such as the Predator) and flown at an altitude of around 20,000 feet, can observe an area of 25 square kilometers (10sqmi) at any one time. If ARGUS was hovering over New York City, it could observe half of Manhattan. Two ARGUS-equipped drones, and the US could keep an eye on the entirety of Manhattan, 24/7.

The original goal was to deploy ARGUS in Afghanistan, but that never came to pass. It isn’t entirely clear what ARGUS’s future is; it was meant to be mounted on Boeing’s high-altitude A160 Hummingbird helicopter (pictured right), but the chopper has since been scrapped. If ARGUS is to be deployed, it will most likely be strapped to the underbelly of a Predator drone. Where it will be used, however, with the war in Afghanistan apparently winding down, is another question entirely. Its efficacy in a military setting would be unsurpassed, but it’s easy to imagine how ARGUS could be used here at home in the US, too.

VIDEO HERE:
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/01/29/meet-...

#76768 Feb 17, 2013
Annie W wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Yellow Dawg Democrat the reason the budget has not been balanced is the Dems. will not go table with anything other than to raise taxes and the debt ceiling to pay for its uncontrollable spending. Republicans on other hand don't want to raise taxes. But instead cutout many of the programs that are duplicated. Cut the size of gov. Reduce spending. Close the loop holes. The republicans have brought several plans and proposals to the table. Democrats have not as yet laid out any plan or proposals.
There are two sides to balancing a budget. One is reduce spending. The other is increase revenues, meaning increase taxes.(B = R - S). Most all of the Republican plans only consider the "reduce spending" portion of the economic equation.

President Obama and Speaker of the House Boehner agreed together on several plans to balance the budget. The clueless "Tea Partiers" in the House have signed the Norquist pledge and despite intelligent considerations, the "Tea Partiers" totally refuse to budge. And that is the reason the credit rating of the US was reduced. These nut cases totally stone-wall by foot-dragging in lockstep.

"Close the loopholes!" Poppycock! Politics involves compromise and the "Tea Partiers" are willing to allow the economy to go down the tubes rather than increase taxes some. Their actions are very close to treason.

Republican Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has told his party to end "dumbed-down conservatism" by putting a stop to "offensive, bizarre" comments.

He also said Republicans should "stop being the stupid party" by working to embrace a larger group of constituents rather than becoming the party of "big anything."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/bobb...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Granda pa Joe 438
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr neveratfault 5,430
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... 13 hr Beauregard Cracker 2
Rudolph 13 hr scrooge 1
Boycott the Rams 18 hr southbronx 4
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 21 hr Union Jak 32
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Bently 19,559
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:22PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge