Rich

United States

#76707 Feb 17, 2013
I do believe TripleNegative may just puff himself up & explode - similar to the lead character in the old story of "Rumplestiltskin." Did he get up on the wrong side of the bed? LOL!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76708 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
'He owns you!!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'He owns you!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
'Game-Point!!!'
Sheesh, is that your best? This is rich!
"me thinks" you're having a MELTDOWN!!!!

Game Point
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76709 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wanking in the wind, dude. You're one of those sort who boasts about the speed of the Titanic while you sell ice-cubes to the fiddler, aren't you? The sad thing is, I can post good quips and they go right over your vertically-challenged heads. This is akin to deer-hunting with an Abram's.
?????

WTF are you on????...the Titanic??????
hahahahahaha!!!!!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76710 Feb 17, 2013
Annie W wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is always the democrats way of thinking if you disagree you must be a racist. Also I live in a very nice house that was loving restored by my half mexican husband. There also is black ancestory running through these veins. So what's your excuse for condoning reverse rascism at its ugliest.
I'm so sorry

You're so right...what you suffer from in Farmington(The LEAD BELT) is called Lead Contamination...it leads to retardation in those unfortunate enough to live there...

Stupidity at it's ugliest...that's your excuse????

"The GOP is the Party of Stupid"
Bobby Jindal (R) Gov. Louisana
R U Kiddingme

United States

#76711 Feb 17, 2013
So...Annie, what's your POINT? The GOP IS going extinct - falling apart & all kings' horses & all the kings' men can't/don't want to put the GOP together again. You have them coming from all directions & so much in-fighting & name-calling, I'd be ashamed to be a part of the party! Congratulations on a 'half mexican husband' and 'black ancestory running through these veins'- does this win you some kind of power? Don't look now, but we have our first black president doing a wonderful job in his second term and - come 2016 - will have our first wonderful woman in the same position. Get used to the Republicans eating Crow (and maybe it's JIM CROW!)

Since: Feb 13

Farmington, MO

#76712 Feb 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"I hope the repulicans stick to what they've promised."
Bankrupting the nation by refusing to start balancing the budget, and continuing to reduce the credit rating of the US?
Wrong again Yellow Dawg Democrat the reason the budget has not been balanced is the Dems. will not go table with anything other than to raise taxes and the debt ceiling to pay for its uncontrollable spending. Republicans on other hand don't want to raise taxes. But instead cutout many of the programs that are duplicated. Cut the size of gov. Reduce spending. Close the loop holes. The republicans have brought several plans and proposals to the table. Democrats have not as yet laid out any plan or proposals.
Dynamite

Lees Summit, MO

#76713 Feb 17, 2013
Queer
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76714 Feb 17, 2013
Dynamite wrote:
Queer
"Harvey" Firesteen ...LOL

Since: Feb 13

Farmington, MO

#76715 Feb 17, 2013
R U Kiddingme wrote:
So...Annie, what's your POINT? The GOP IS going extinct - falling apart & all kings' horses & all the kings' men can't/don't want to put the GOP together again. You have them coming from all directions & so much in-fighting & name-calling, I'd be ashamed to be a part of the party! Congratulations on a 'half mexican husband' and 'black ancestory running through these veins'- does this win you some kind of power? Don't look now, but we have our first black president doing a wonderful job in his second term and - come 2016 - will have our first wonderful woman in the same position. Get used to the Republicans eating Crow (and maybe it's JIM CROW!)
By then there won't be a gov. left. It will have went bankrupt. You will then turn upon your own party because it will not be able to continue with the freebies. Chaos will have ensued. It will be the Red Neck Republican that will have to pick up the pieces. You will then be eating crow because the gov. won't be issuing food stamps to the needy. Wait you won't eat crow because you voted for gun control and they were taken away. Then you will turn on Obama who has been doing such a wonderful job. By the way I am not a Republican nor am I Democrat I am an Independent. Proud to have voted for Ronald Reagan,Bill Clinton, Busch, Hilary in the Primary, and not so proud to have voted for Obama in the first election because he and the Dem. Party has sucked. Then Romney this time around.
I see

Houston, MO

#76716 Feb 17, 2013
"GOP an OCEAN of STUPID" is in reality "Yellow Dawg". You can tell by the way he talks to people, by his rudeness, by his stupidity, always when one leaves the other shows up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I see

Houston, MO

#76717 Feb 17, 2013
Also to everyone out there that blme the Dems and to everyone out there that blame the Repubs,,,, they work hand in hand behind closed doors. Go golf together, have BBQ's together and have torn this county down and apart together.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sussie

United States

#76718 Feb 17, 2013
I see wrote:
"GOP an OCEAN of STUPID" is in reality "Yellow Dawg". You can tell by the way he talks to people, by his rudeness, by his stupidity, always when one leaves the other shows up.
I don't think so. Dawg went out to eat Sunday brunch - GOP=Ocean of Stupid also has a different look. I don't think Dawg is the type to hide behind another name - he just tells it like it is!
I see

Houston, MO

#76719 Feb 17, 2013
Sussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Dawg went out to eat Sunday brunch - GOP=Ocean of Stupid also has a different look. I don't think Dawg is the type to hide behind another name - he just tells it like it is!
Go back in this thread and look. They are never on together, they talk bad about everyone but not each other, They both never make a comment without it being a demeaning reply to someone else's post, ect ect.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76721 Feb 17, 2013
Sussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sussie you are correct...CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#76722 Feb 17, 2013
I see wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back in this thread and look. They are never on together, they talk bad about everyone but not each other, They both never make a comment without it being a demeaning reply to someone else's post, ect ect.
Language can be a tricky thing when it's used as an offensive weapon: sometimes it backfires. You say 'never' twice. Now, I could be wrong but I think that's a precise, finite term. If you agree then you will understand that both of your above arguments are invalid.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76723 Feb 17, 2013
I see wrote:
Also to everyone out there that blme the Dems and to everyone out there that blame the Repubs,,,, they work hand in hand behind closed doors. Go golf together, have BBQ's together and have torn this county down and apart together.
You are correct...But you are wrong about me.

Republicans have put us in this mess...and they have not paid the price for what they did...they need to be taught a lesson.

Cheney and W BANKRUPTED US... they lied us into a war for Haliburton...THAT IS TREASON...Republicans are TRAITORS

it is insane to put them back in office.

Licking is a good place for you to be...fitting really!

hahahahaha

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#76724 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Sussie you are correct...CHEERS!
lmao, you're slick ....

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#76725 Feb 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered a job writing your sick humor for Jay Leno?
I can imagine him sitting at his keyboard with a Thesaurus and slinging his ad hominems with abandon. Do you get the vibe that he is an extremely unhappy person?
You have admirable patience in your dealings with him, your humor remains upbeat while his sour, spiteful utterances fall like acid rain.
I haven't your patience or inclination to confer with someone who has really taken no position on anything....he just trolls. But it's nice to see that you're still on here battling ignorance;0)
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76726 Feb 17, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine him sitting at his keyboard with a Thesaurus and slinging his ad hominems with abandon. Do you get the vibe that he is an extremely unhappy person?
You have admirable patience in your dealings with him, your humor remains upbeat while his sour, spiteful utterances fall like acid rain.
I haven't your patience or inclination to confer with someone who has really taken no position on anything....he just trolls. But it's nice to see that you're still on here battling ignorance;0)
Agree...totally!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76727 Feb 17, 2013
Annie W wrote:
<quoted text>
By then there won't be a gov. left. It will have went bankrupt. You will then turn upon your own party because it will not be able to continue with the freebies. Chaos will have ensued. It will be the Red Neck Republican that will have to pick up the pieces. You will then be eating crow because the gov. won't be issuing food stamps to the needy. Wait you won't eat crow because you voted for gun control and they were taken away. Then you will turn on Obama who has been doing such a wonderful job. By the way I am not a Republican nor am I Democrat I am an Independent. Proud to have voted for Ronald Reagan,Bill Clinton, Busch, Hilary in the Primary, and not so proud to have voted for Obama in the first election because he and the Dem. Party has sucked. Then Romney this time around.
This post shows why you shouldn't drink the water in the Lead Belt...it leads to retardation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bam 19,924
I've found the best low-tech way to get a lost ... 21 hr tomcat1974 1
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Sat Furgie 84
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Sat kingdilla 36
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Fri jalynne and red 136
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 May 21 black panther 2
Stopping Violence =More on Welfare May 21 black panther 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]