“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76565 Feb 16, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
Well.., as expected, gas price went up 10 cents overnight. Did you notice how it went down just before the election, and then began to go back up after obozo got in?
I hope you dumb-ass-liberals are happy with your change!
Your stupidity however, forces us all to suffer!
If the (primarily) "Tea Partiers" in the US House would start doing something positive, rather than continuing to hurt the credit rating of the US and blocking all efforts to get the economy to improving faster -- we all will not have to suffer as long!

(34 bills to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act! Insane!)

#76566 Feb 16, 2013
Well.., as expected, gas price went up 10 cents overnight. Did you notice how it went down just before the election, and then began to go back up after obozo got in?
I hope you dumb-ass-liberals are happy with your change!
Your stupidity however, forces us all to suffer!
Overnight? ROFL! You sound like "Strong Proud Conservative"! His gas prices rose every morning about 10 cents a gallon. Adding up all of his "daily" increases, he must have gotten to around $17 a gallon!_8-)

In point of fact, average US gas prices have risen since President Obama took office in January 2009. At that time, the price per gallon was around $1.86, and has risen in 4 years to around $3.62 a gallon.

Note, however, that the average US gas price has NEVER reached the historical high it reached in June 2008 under Bush43:$4.12 a gallon!

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#76567 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanuage wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they have parking meters in West Plains...25 cents is a days wage there
West Plains is the BANGLADESH of MO
Looks like someones faking me.
the one

Houston, MO

#76568 Feb 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
6. I have a life. Interesting that you take a portion of YOUR LIFE criticizing me! ROFL! You must be really insecure, and have nothing better to do.
Number 6 describes you perfectly. You not only take a portion of your life to criticize me, you do it to everyone. If you think I am really insecure, and have nothing better to do for being on here one day,,,, You must be really lonely, live alone, have no friends, no visitors, are insecure and live in fear being you do it to everyone. Your whole life is being on here criticizing and belittling other people. So you just described yourself x100. Stuck your foot in your mouth on that one big time huh. SMHISOY (shaking my head in shame of you)
good grief

Houston, MO

#76569 Feb 16, 2013
6. I have a life. Interesting that you take a portion of YOUR LIFE criticizing me! ROFL! You must be really insecure, and have nothing better to do.

Number 6 describes you perfectly. You not only take a portion of your life to criticize me, you do it to everyone. If you think I am really insecure, and have nothing better to do for being on here one day,,,, You must be really lonely, live alone, have no friends, no visitors, are insecure and live in fear being you do it to everyone. Your whole life is being on here criticizing and belittling other people. So you just described yourself x100. Stuck your foot in your mouth on that one big time huh. SMHISOY (shaking my head in shame of you)! Sorry that came under the name "the one" the first time. I guess my wife has been on here.
GOP is a Sea of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76570 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like someones faking me.
WOW ...talk about ironic...LOL
Gun Grabber Commies

Forsyth, MO

#76575 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Like who? Cuba? Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Clueless!
I do hate to criticize my elders, but you are a commie liberal. You'd think in those almost 80 years you'd be smarter than what you are!

Do you have Alzheimer's disease? Bet that's really bad combined with your obozo disease!
good grief

Houston, MO

#76576 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
5. I do not particularly "belittle" people, unless they beg to be "belittled." There is always some "fast gun" trying to knock me off my acknowledged place as "King of the Thread." Many have tried. All have failed.
Number 5 fits you pretty well too. You self-proclaim yourself as "king of the thread". LOL Your life is to be to be on here every day but you fall very short of being king of the thread. You are more king of the wannabe’s for you want to act like you know everything, want to act like you are smarter than everyone, want to act like you are better than everyone, want to act like your opinion matters but you have to shove it on everyone and most of all you want to act like you are somebody when in real life you are just a scared, lonely, pathetic person who has nothing better to do than live a fantasy life of “I am somebody” behind a keyboard.

#76577 Feb 16, 2013
the one wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 6 describes you perfectly. You not only take a portion of your life to criticize me, you do it to everyone. If you think I am really insecure, and have nothing better to do for being on here one day,,,, You must be really lonely, live alone, have no friends, no visitors, are insecure and live in fear being you do it to everyone. Your whole life is being on here criticizing and belittling other people. So you just described yourself x100. Stuck your foot in your mouth on that one big time huh. SMHISOY (shaking my head in shame of you)
ROFL! I enjoy being able to "spin up" people like you, who have nothing better to do. Keep belittling me! Just spell my name correctly -- I love all the attention and publicity.

I am constantly amused at people like you who have nothing better to do other than to attempt to take my title of "King of the Thread." Many have tried. None have succeeded. Don't get your hope up too much!

#76578 Feb 16, 2013
good grief wrote:
Number 6 describes you perfectly. You not only take a portion of your life to criticize me, you do it to everyone. If you think I am really insecure, and have nothing better to do for being on here one day,,,, You must be really lonely, live alone, have no friends, no visitors, are insecure and live in fear being you do it to everyone. Your whole life is being on here criticizing and belittling other people. So you just described yourself x100. Stuck your foot in your mouth on that one big time huh. SMHISOY (shaking my head in shame of you)! Sorry that came under the name "the one" the first time. I guess my wife has been on here.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Stutter much? Using TWO DIFFERENT ALIASES, YOU WERE DRIVEN TO POST THE SAME bloviation! And you criticize me for not having anything better to do!

You are so insecure and have so little to do, you posted your insignificant thoughts TWICE, just to have something to say! I cannot believe it!

Wife? Sure. It was your wife's fault! Ah, hahahahahahahaha! DUH!
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76579 Feb 16, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want a good comeback I'll wipe it off your moms back. Just don't tell your dad, Yellow Dawg. But he probably doesn't care. He is too busy posting on here all day every day.
Wow...you are a regular Marco Rubio...hahahahahahaha

#76580 Feb 16, 2013
GOP is a Sea of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ... talk about ironic... LOL
Not to mention that the "faker" did not use "Largelanguage"'s name! ROFL!

#76581 Feb 16, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure little nitwit like you would think there is any comparison between 6 out of 10 pages and your 22000 posts.
"Good grief" is right about you.
Okay, Lucy van Pelt!_8-)
the one

Houston, MO

#76582 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! I enjoy being able to "spin up" people like you, who have nothing better to do. Keep belittling me! Just spell my name correctly -- I love all the attention and publicity.
I am constantly amused at people like you who have nothing better to do other than to attempt to take my title of "King of the Thread." Many have tried. None have succeeded. Don't get your hope up too much!
Spell your name right???? If you look I didn't spell your name, it was posted automatically by this site in my response to your post. SOOOO not only did you just prove to me that you can't spell without spell check, you can't read either. LMAO!!!! You poor little lonely pathetic lifeless person.

#76583 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I do hate to criticize my elders, but you are a commie liberal. You'd think in those almost 80 years you'd be smarter than what you are!
Do you have Alzheimer's disease? Bet that's really bad combined with your obozo disease!
I probably have the beginnings of dementia. Could be Alzheimers. There is no such thing as "obozo disease."

So tell us, "Gun Gobbler" (I love that name!), how many years were you in the US armed forces? Or how many years did you work directly or indirectly with the US Department of Defense? Since you are a "gun hugger," you MUST have done something for your country, right? Tell us about it!

#76586 Feb 16, 2013
good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 5 fits you pretty well too. You self-proclaim yourself as "king of the thread". LOL Your life is to be to be on here every day but you fall very short of being king of the thread. You are more king of the wannabe’s for you want to act like you know everything, want to act like you are smarter than everyone, want to act like you are better than everyone, want to act like your opinion matters but you have to shove it on everyone and most of all you want to act like you are somebody when in real life you are just a scared, lonely, pathetic person who has nothing better to do than live a fantasy life of “I am somebody” behind a keyboard.
If I am not "King of the Thread," why are you acting like I am?

I may now be a "has-been," but your insecurity proves that you are a "never-was"!

#76587 Feb 16, 2013
the one wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell your name right???? If you look I didn't spell your name, it was posted automatically by this site in my response to your post. SOOOO not only did you just prove to me that you can't spell without spell check, you can't read either. LMAO!!!! You poor little lonely pathetic lifeless person.
<.giggle!.> Insecure much? Or is it your "wife" who is insecure?
the one

Houston, MO

#76588 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Stutter much? Using TWO DIFFERENT ALIASES, YOU WERE DRIVEN TO POST THE SAME bloviation! And you criticize me for not having anything better to do!
You are so insecure and have so little to do, you posted your insignificant thoughts TWICE, just to have something to say! I cannot believe it!
Wife? Sure. It was your wife's fault! Ah, hahahahahahahaha! DUH!
That’s where we differ so much. I am good grief's wife. He had no reason to tell anyone that I was, including you but he is honest. You on the other hand are full of BS. We are going out to have dinner with our children and grandchildren while you on the other hand will be here by your little self posting belittling comments for you are nothing more than a lonely, pathetic, scared little person who cannot read or write without help. Get a life is all I have to say to you.
Gun Grabber Commies

Forsyth, MO

#76589 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I probably have the beginnings of dementia. Could be Alzheimers. There is no such thing as "obozo disease."
So tell us, "Gun Gobbler" (I love that name!), how many years were you in the US armed forces? Or how many years did you work directly or indirectly with the US Department of Defense? Since you are a "gun hugger," you MUST have done something for your country, right? Tell us about it!
Well since you have told us a little bit about yourself, here goes.

I'm almost 67.
I have worked two jobs most all of my life.
I have never been on welfare.
I have worked in an Assembly line at Chrysler.
I served 3 years in the military with honorable discharge.
I have over 30 years in Law enforcement, having served as patrolman, detective and Chief of Police.
I am a Certified Firearm Instructor
I have served as a part-time EMT
I have driven concrete truck and worked concrete.
I have worked as a Plumber
I have worked as a Carpenter
I have worked as a Roofer
I have worked as a electrician
I have been a crane operator
I have been a backhoe operator
I have managed low income housing
I have designed websites

I also have Bucked Hay, worked at a saw mill, and even loaded hay with a pitch fork onto a mule driven wagon!

AND I DO NOT like these Dumb Ass Liberal Commies taking my hard earned money away from me and giving it to all these Dead Beats while I watch my children working their behinds off to pay all these obozo taxes, while trying to take away our guns and our GOD GIVEN rights!

#76590 Feb 16, 2013
the one wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s where we differ so much. I am good grief's wife. He had no reason to tell anyone that I was, including you but he is honest. You on the other hand are full of BS. We are going out to have dinner with our children and grandchildren while you on the other hand will be here by your little self posting belittling comments for you are nothing more than a lonely, pathetic, scared little person who cannot read or write without help. Get a life is all I have to say to you.
ROFL! I will say that you and "good grief" deserve each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Foster 3,191
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 590
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 7 hr white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men 7 hr glance 2
Excuse in Ferguson 7 hr back again 1
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 7 hr back again 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Chuck 19,285

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE