“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76517 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
They postponed a great depression with slight of hand and government handouts, yet you cannot stop it as an eventuality. It's coming, and it will be devastating.
Heh! "slight of hand"! You are slight of brain. You really do not know much about the English language, do you?

#76518 Feb 15, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
... BARRACK OBAMA promised to “FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA”, and he has. We are no longer the great nation as before!...
If you Neo-CONs would do the right think, this country would remain great. You are merely out to ruin this country with your foot-dragging, regressive, "back to the past" attitude.

#76519 Feb 15, 2013
Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it rather interesting how the Lamestream Media is keeping awfully quiet about those gas prices now that we've been proven to be right.
Yeah, the "Lamestream Media" should point out that gas prices still are not as high as under Bush43 in June 2008.

#76520 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the idea that you believe anyone who is smarter than yourself is 'projecting'. The phrase is telling, and rather symptomatic.
The fact that I have argued with and insulted conservatives and liberals alike has little bearing to you, and does not make you refrain from labeling me and placing me into that category you despise the most. That's called 'narcissistic psychosis'.
Yet you remain a simpleton. That cannot be debated with any real success or sincerity. Your next ploy is rather obvious: poor screen name insults.
Yes, you are ordinary. You can extrapolate that until you come to any conclusion that 'floats your proverbial boat'. You always do, little man. You always do.
You're a follower. There is absolutely nothing admirable in your stance. So continue 'following'. Give the shepherd my best.
ROFL! Still trying to act like an intellectual. You haven't a chance.

Tell us more about your "slight of hand"! ROFL!

#76521 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot 'act like an intellectual'. That's why you are relegated to being ordinary if not downright pedantic.
You do whine exceptionally well, however. I can hear your bloodcurdling nasal twang all the way to St. Louis. Carry on.
So you live in St. Louis, eh?

#76522 Feb 15, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
... Someday, I hope to be able to afford a new iPhone...like the girl in front of me with the food stamps....
If you would get out from in front of your computer monitor where you sit "24/7", you might be able to get an actual job and to afford to buy an iPhone ... like all hard-working people do.

You whine about not having an iPhone, yet you choose to do nothing about it.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Gina, VA

#76523 Feb 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! "slight of hand"! You are slight of brain. You really do not know much about the English language, do you?
You have found one error in eight-hundred posts. I can find more errors you have committed in eight minutes and in four posts.

Smile, you simpleton.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76524 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
So you live in St. Louis, eh?
Nope. Why, are you trolling for sex or allies?

'He who assumes is the enemy of exactitude.'

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76525 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Still trying to act like an intellectual. You haven't a chance.
Tell us more about your "slight of hand"! ROFL!
Tell us about 'heh'.
good grief

Houston, MO

#76526 Feb 15, 2013
yellow dawg it is people like you that will sink this country. In your little world and brain you think you know all, you are right and everybody is wrong. I have read many of your posts and you try to be-little, act as if you know more, tell them they are wrong on what ever anyone on here says. You fail to see the problem for you are part of the problem.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76527 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
If you would get out from in front of your computer monitor where you sit "24/7", you might be able to get an actual job and to afford to buy an iPhone ... like all hard-working people do.
You whine about not having an iPhone, yet you choose to do nothing about it.
So you have an iPhone and Food Stamps? That seems rather symmetrical.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Gina, VA

#76529 Feb 15, 2013
good grief wrote:
yellow dawg it is people like you that will sink this country. In your little world and brain you think you know all, you are right and everybody is wrong. I have read many of your posts and you try to be-little, act as if you know more, tell them they are wrong on what ever anyone on here says. You fail to see the problem for you are part of the problem.
The key word to your post is 'try'. He has likewise 'failed'. That he continues unabated and doesn't wet himself more than twice per day is a tribute to his autistic stamina and 87 IQ—or Adderall and Depends.

#76530 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You have found one error in eight-hundred posts. I can find more errors you have committed in eight minutes and in four posts.
Smile, you simpleton.
Smile? I am laughing at you. " ... one error in eight-hundred posts ... "

You are an infallible intellectual, just like you think that you are._8-)

#76531 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Why, are you trolling for sex or allies?
'He who assumes is the enemy of exactitude.'
I am not trolling for anything, although I can understand why you might get excited over that possibility, since you appear to be looking for a "very close friend."

Assume? I am not "assuming." I am not an assuming person. However, I am very logical. When you said, "You do whine exceptionally well, however. I can hear your bloodcurdling nasal twang all the way to St. Louis," the conclusion was obvious -- you live in St. Louis. BUSTED!

#76532 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about 'heh'.
What would you like to know? What, precisely, is your question, if any? I have no idea what you are getting at, if anything.

#76533 Feb 15, 2013
good grief wrote:
Sorry if I upset you. I just play a little game on here. I especially like to point out persons like "TripleNegative," who attempt to appear intellectual, but are actually clueless.

Are you saying that I do not have the right to give my viewpoint? Should I help people like "TripleNegative" say what they are unable to say?

It is interesting that you somehow think that my being a "part of the problem" -- "will sink this country."

I had NO idea that I am so powerful. Please tell me more.

#76534 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have an iPhone and Food Stamps? That seems rather symmetrical.
No, I have neither an iPhone nor food stamps.

Do explain the "symmetry" between "an iPhone and Food Stamps" which you seem to observe.

#76535 Feb 15, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of funny that the one person who is on here everyday from morning to night and has over 22000 posts it telling someone else not to be on their computer 24/7. Clearly Dawg has no life and suffers from delusions. I think he has spent his whole life always being a loser so he has found some little corner of the world where he can try to act like he smarter then everyone else. It's too bad he doesn't realize just how stupid he comes across as.
Sorry, "Harvey." If you are speaking of me, I spend very few hours during the day "on here." And I certainly am not on here "from morning to night," if you mean continuously during that period.

I do enjoy arguing with those who think they are so "intellectual." But rest easy, "Harvey" -- I would never accuse you of that.

Any time you wish to have a discussion, just let me know. But if you prefer to charge in here like a wild stampeding angry bull, do forgive me if I step deftly out of your way as you crash into the nearest object in your path.

#76536 Feb 15, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The key word to your post is 'try'. He has likewise 'failed'. That he continues unabated and doesn't wet himself more than twice per day is a tribute to his autistic stamina and 87 IQ—or Adderall and Depends.
ROFL! You do seem to have more than a passing acquaintance with incontinence and autism and low IQ and Adderal and Depends. I will make the logical conclusion that you suffer from all those problems. Sorry about that! No wonder you cannot concentrate.
good grief

Houston, MO

#76538 Feb 15, 2013
yellow dawg you say you are not on here much. Well let's see... 22010 comments in 3.4 years =6437 comments per year. 6437/52 weeks =124 comments per week. 124/7 days =17 comments per day. And all that is just an average. So I would guess you are an unemployed goof with nothing better to do than sit behind your computer with spell check trying to look smart by belittling people. Get a life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Obamaishalfwhite 4,229
Asexual Visibility 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Fred 19,408
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Wed pepperwood 130
Speeding ticket for 21mph over Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Chicago Has A Lot Of Work To Do Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
What will the Negro's do if Wilson is cleared Wed circus act 4

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 30 at 3:30PM CDT

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match