Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,601)

Showing posts 72,001 - 72,020 of92,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

INTENSE DIY GATLING GUN RUNS ON A POWER SCREWDRIVER MOTOR — WATCH IT IN ACTION
~ Our military will have to adapt to this after Obozo guts them!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/11/in...
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Equating homosexual partners to legitimate marriage, a spokesman for Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said, "Policy for burial at Arlington National Cemetery is under review.." See announcement here.
http://www.defense.gov/news/Same-SexBenefitsM...

Among sweeping changes just signed by the departing Panetta are the issuing of military ID cards, which will give same-sex spouses and partners access to on-base commissaries, movie theaters and gyms.

Other changes Panetta is pushing for are prohibited by the Defense Of Marriage Act (DOMA), which Panetta and the Obama administration have asked the Supreme Court to overturn.

This means the military will recognize homosexual lovers as "married" and will give a full slate of benefits, including burial in Arlington National Cemetery.

Panetta, at every turn, has exposed the military to open homosexuality, which presents an unacceptable risk to good order, discipline, morale and unit cohesion - qualities essential for combat readiness.

TAKE ACTION

Send a letter to your members of Congress, letting them know that, on their watch, they have allowed the security of our nation to be endangered by focusing on social experimentation, rather than defense.
https://www.votervoice.net/AFA/Campaigns/3067...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am liberal. I am not a "commie." You can make the call as to whether I am a "jerk," or not.
What is your rationale that flags should be at half-staff for Chris Kyle?
He was not killed in the line of duty. He did his job, like all other military personnel, few of which are specially honored by flying the flag at half-mast. If we flew the flag at half-mast for the deaths of all military personnel, it would permanently be at half-mast.
Just because Sarah Palin thinks it would be a good idea, that does not mean that it is.
WOW A lesson about the when the Flag should be flown at half mast from a HALF wit. YAWN

Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
a BLACK Pope

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pleased that the Catholics are becoming so progressive!
Perhaps they will elect a female pope next time!(Like the legendary Pope Joan in the 13th century.)
IT wasn't a legend...just ask any nun...Only priests deny it...

in the Cathdral of Siena ...they still have her represented in the upper naive.

That why now the Pope sits in a chair and has his equipment checked...hahahahahaha
a BLACK Pope

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, you're a JERK too!
WELL Your a PuZZeee
GOP at war with the GOP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW A lesson about the when the Flag should be flown at half mast from a HALF wit. YAWN
Coming you from an Anti America Bleeding Hemmeroidal Conservative Puzzeee...

BI THE WAY your BLACK lesbian highschool prom date "Whitney Houston" is dead...like the rest of your family...and your Republican Party
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Watch this video! Judge Jeanine Pirro, who is a former prosecutor and judge, and who has a program on Fox News, gives the best argument I've heard in support of our right to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment.

About as clear as it gets.

Http://video.foxnews.com/v/2138468100001/

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

GOP at war with the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming you from an Anti America Bleeding Hemmeroidal Conservative Puzzeee...
BI THE WAY your BLACK lesbian highschool prom date "Whitney Houston" is dead...like the rest of your family...and your Republican Party
GFY Ladyboy !
freak show1289

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Wow, people are sooo competitve

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of "evolutoin"!:)
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION!(AND THAT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT)
CHEERS!
This attack on my spelling is the best you have. I understand. It is very common for you.

That you have been scrutinized as a subject of a lot of research on aberrant behavior, I do not doubt, but you ignorance may not yet have reached the point of being scientific fact.

I can state with a great deal of confidence that you don't have the least understanding of what evolution is and what the facts of evolution means for society.

By all means, don't let me stop you from celibrating your vast stupidity as I am certain that you will.

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You really have to come to grips with the idea that only unrealistic ultra conservative fundamentalist Christians are not the only ones that can be patriotic Americans. A patriot can come from anywhere and patriotism doesn't have to involve large, gaudy, sensationalist declarations in front of an audience. I think you do yourself a disservice by trying to force other people on here into rigid categories when they don't apply. Dawg served in the military. He served this country. By your own reckoning, his service has served you as well as the rest of this country. Like it or not, we are all Americans. If I called you anti-American, would it be true? No. So how do you know others are?

What would you call a 20 year old man that had easy access to firearms because his family had them. They were exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. The family may have been liberal in their political views, but probably not. Is he a true American patriot because his family owned the guns that he used to slaughter tiny, defenseless, children? I don't want to lose the 2nd Amendment, but I don't want idiots like that man to have easy access to guns either. Seems to me, that you are far violently, mentally ill people having easy access to firearms. I don't really think that is true, but just some thoughts on how gun movement comes across.
hahahahahahahaha ha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
GFY Ladyboy !
You are nothing but a sad silly little Puzzeee
hahahahahahahaha ha

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering..........do you have a tail?
CHEERS!
Largelanguage
We know you're a giant A@@!
CHEERS-Luv

“Happy New Year”

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
Equating homosexual partners to legitimate marriage, a spokesman for Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said, "Policy for burial at Arlington National Cemetery is under review.." See announcement here.
http://www.defense.gov/news/Same-SexBenefitsM...
Among sweeping changes just signed by the departing Panetta are the issuing of military ID cards, which will give same-sex spouses and partners access to on-base commissaries, movie theaters and gyms.
Other changes Panetta is pushing for are prohibited by the Defense Of Marriage Act (DOMA), which Panetta and the Obama administration have asked the Supreme Court to overturn.
This means the military will recognize homosexual lovers as "married" and will give a full slate of benefits, including burial in Arlington National Cemetery.
Panetta, at every turn, has exposed the military to open homosexuality, which presents an unacceptable risk to good order, discipline, morale and unit cohesion - qualities essential for combat readiness.
TAKE ACTION
Send a letter to your members of Congress, letting them know that, on their watch, they have allowed the security of our nation to be endangered by focusing on social experimentation, rather than defense.
https://www.votervoice.net/AFA/Campaigns/3067...
Well Gun Gobbler, looks like you got a shot at full benefits when your significant other is buried in Arlington. You got that going for ya. Who knows, maybe one of those benefits will be a functioning brain.
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Surprise: Billions spent on fraudulent Obama phones

You might remember the so-called “Obama phone lady” who pleaded for the president’s reelection last fall because he “gave us a phone” and “he gonna do more.” And do more he did.

Since 2008, spending for the low-income phone handout has skyrocketed to more than $2 billion. But the Wall Street Journal notes that the federal phone program is wildly fraudulent:

The U.S. government spent about $2.2 billion last year to provide phones to low-income Americans, but a Wall Street Journal review of the program shows that a large number of those who received the phones haven’t proved they are eligible to receive them.

The Lifeline program—begun in 1984 to ensure that poor people aren’t cut off from jobs, families and emergency services—is funded by charges that appear on the monthly bills of every landline and wireless-phone customer. Payouts under the program have shot up from $819 million in 2008, as more wireless carriers have persuaded regulators to let them offer the service.

Suspecting that many of the new subscribers were ineligible, the Federal Communications Commission tightened the rules last year and required carriers to verify that existing subscribers were eligible. The agency estimated 15% of users would be weeded out, but far more were dropped.

A review of five top recipients of Lifeline support conducted by the FCC for the Journal showed that 41% of their more than six million subscribers either couldn’t demonstrate their eligibility or didn’t respond to requests for certification.

I like stories that expose government fraud. Even more, I love a good jingle about exposed government fraud. Take it away, Obama phone lady:
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/#post-525846
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Investigator: Obama’s DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites

http://www.westernjournalism.com/investigator...
Gun Grabber Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

AP FACT CHECK: OBAMA OVERREACHES IN STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH

President Barack Obama did some cherry-picking Tuesday night in defense of his record on jobs and laid out a conditional path to citizenship for illegal immigrants that may be less onerous than he made it sound.

A look at some of the claims in his State of the Union speech, a glance at the Republican counterargument and how they fit with the facts:

OBAMA:“After years of grueling recession, our businesses have created over 6 million new jobs.”

THE FACTS: That’s in the ballpark, as far as it goes. But Obama starts his count not when he took office, but from the point in his first term when job losses were the highest. In doing so, he ignores the 5 million or so jobs that were lost on his watch, up to that point.

Private sector jobs have grown by 6.1 million since February 2010. But since he became president, the gain is a more modest 1.9 million.

And when losses in public sector employment are added to the mix, his overall jobs record is close to a wash. And when losses in public sector employment are added to the mix, his overall jobs record is a gain of 1.2 million.

OBAMA:“We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.”

THE FACTS: Not so fast.

That’s expected to happen in 12 more years.

Under a deal the Obama administration reached with automakers in 2011, vehicles will have a corporate average fuel economy of 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025, twice the 27 miles per gallon, on average, that cars and trucks get today. Automobile manufacturers won’t start making changes to achieve the new fuel economy standards until model year 2017. Not all cars will double their gas mileage, since the standard is based on an average of a manufacturers’ fleet.

OBAMA:“Real reform means establishing a responsible pathway to earned citizenship – a path that includes passing a background check, paying taxes and a meaningful penalty, learning English and going to the back of the line behind the folks trying to come here legally.”

THE FACTS: The seemingly stern admonition that illegal immigrants must go to the back of the line, often heard from the president, doesn’t appear to have much practical effect except in the most obvious sense. Everyone who joins a line, whether for a movie, a coffee or citizenship, starts at the back of that particular line. It’s not clear he is saying anything more than that illegal immigrants won’t get to cut in line for citizenship once they’ve obtained provisional legal status.

Like those living abroad who have applied to come to the U.S. legally, illegal immigrants who qualify for Obama’s proposed path to citizenship will surely face long waits to be processed. But during that time, they are already in the U.S. and will get to stay, work and travel in the country under their new status as provisional immigrants, while those outside the U.S. simply have to wait.

Sending illegal immigrants to the “back of the line” is something of a distinction without a difference for some legal immigrants who dutifully followed all the rules before coming to the United States.

For instance, some legal immigrants who are in the U.S. on an employer-sponsored visa can’t easily change jobs, or in some cases take a promotion, without jeopardizing their place in line to get a green card. In other cases, would-be legal immigrants in other countries wait for years to be able to settle in the U.S.

Obama is using “back of the line” somewhat figuratively, because there are multiple lines depending on the applicant’s relationship with family already in the U.S. or with an employer. Generally, a foreign-born spouse of a U.S. citizen or someone with needed skills and a job offer will be accepted more quickly than many others.

MORE:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/12/ap...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This attack on my spelling is the best you have. I understand. It is very common for you.
That you have been scrutinized as a subject of a lot of research on aberrant behavior, I do not doubt, but you ignorance may not yet have reached the point of being scientific fact.
I can state with a great deal of confidence that you don't have the least understanding of what evolution is and what the facts of evolution means for society.
By all means, don't let me stop you from celibrating your vast stupidity as I am certain that you will.
Huh? Have you ever seen a human evolve? Just wondering! I am not talking about the freak things either.
If you want to believe in evolution........go ahead. Who cares!
FYI.....Kinds do not evolve into other kinds! Comprehendo?
CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

no one cares hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Norton-esque...LOL!!!!!
Of course the idiots who use multiple names are not near as pathetic as those who 'vote' for themselves—especially when they use the limited amount of three allowed by Topix.

I get the feeling that you're having great difficulty finding anyone with whom to converse who has the ability to conjugate verbs without wetting themselves—now wipe off the keyboard before your Daddy needs his laptop.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I always find it amusing when people use the term 'half wit' as if it were two words. It's akin to calling Jefferey Dahmer an 'unkempt diner'.

You're a halfwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,001 - 72,020 of92,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,736
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 7 hr guest 18,908
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! Thu Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) Wed well 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search