“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76335 Feb 11, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the post, you illiterate twit. If you still have difficulty understanding, take a laxative to clear your head, and then return. I can help you with the big words and concepts, little dude.
I know precisely what the post said, and precisely what I meant. That you cannot discern any meaning is hardly endearing, yet it is rather telling.
"Ad hominem" attacks are the refuge of those who have run out of logical arguments.

I have no doubt that you think that laxative clears one's head. That shows the depth of your ignorance.

You might know "precisely what (you) meant," but you still have not mastered the ability to communicate effectively.

Do they allow "conjugate" visits to your prison, so your "significant other" can meet with you?

#76336 Feb 11, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, higher mathematics were conducted both 'with and before' an adding machine, you illiterate hillbilly. Are you ever correct even by mistake?
It's a tool ,much like you are. Now hush before you hurt yourself attempting to think about concepts of higher mathematics and reasoning unattainable to those who still drag their knuckles while eating dinner from the top of a tree, you dullard. If that puzzles you, I was referring to you. That should have been obvious. Now wipe the fur from your eyes, and chatter more quietly.
Banana?
No banana, thanks. Save it for your "significant other."

In one of your previous posts, you said that an adding machine can calculate "higher mathematics." This shows several things, including the fact that you have no concept of or ability with higher mathematics. An "Einstein" you ain't!

#76337 Feb 11, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you read this as poorly as you read the one about autism. No wonder you are perpetually confused, little dog.
Read what? Once more, you show a total inability to communicate.

#76338 Feb 11, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
A means of death has nothing to do with a singular revolution, you twit. It's just a means to an end—much like the tissue you are supposed to use for the excrement you produce—in the loo or with your keyboard.
Keep whining, little dude. It's rather cute.
I see. So you think that the guillotine was not associated with the French Revolution?

#76339 Feb 11, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Unlike you, I am not delusional. I know my limitations, even if they are nowhere near as disabling as yours.
From your icon, apparently you realize that you are "Contentious — Pretentious"! ROFL! I admire honest self-appraisal.

#76340 Feb 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally stupid ignorant! You are always taking the Bible out of context. Why would you think that I believe stoning is OK?...
Oh! I thought you believed that the Bible is accurate. And now we find out that you do not believe stoning is OK! Do I see a large crack beginning to split you from your Bible? Of course, sooner or later that was bound to happen.

#76341 Feb 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Yes, you have on rose-colored glasses! Yes, you can't see the trees for the forrest....
All that glisters is not gold.
A penny saved is a penny earned.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76342 Feb 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
All that glisters is not gold.
A penny saved is a penny earned.
"All that glisters is not gold." :) Gee I didn't know that! HA!

"A penny saved is a penny earned". Well, not in England!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76343 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh! I thought you believed that the Bible is accurate. And now we find out that you do not believe stoning is OK! Do I see a large crack beginning to split you from your Bible? Of course, sooner or later that was bound to happen.
I do believe the Bible is accurate and I don't believe in stoning! You're the one with the crack.......and I'll just stop right there on that one.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76345 Feb 11, 2013
Hello Dawgy!

CHEERS!
GOP at war with the GOP

Saint Charles, MO

#76346 Feb 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
"All that glisters is not gold." :) Gee I didn't know that! HA!
"A penny saved is a penny earned". Well, not in England!
CHEERS!
Hullo Largelanguage
Cheers Luv
GOP at war with the GOP

Saint Charles, MO

#76347 Feb 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe the Bible is accurate and I don't believe in stoning! You're the one with the crack.......and I'll just stop right there on that one.
CHEERS!
Norton you are Stoned...because you are Fu**ed up out of your mind!

What ever you're on...just do half tomorrow!
GOP at war with the GOP

Saint Charles, MO

#76348 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
From your icon, apparently you realize that you are "Contentious — Pretentious"! ROFL! I admire honest self-appraisal.
Game Point
BlahBlahBlah no one cares

Saint Charles, MO

#76349 Feb 11, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my words. Norton does not bleed from my words—the aforementioned 'sword'.
He can take a punch. You have a glass jaw.
Read my words...you've just just had your a@@ KICKED INTO LOWER EARTH ORBIT
GOP World Wide Ministries

Saint Charles, MO

#76350 Feb 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>FREEMASONS above the 3d Degree are REQUIRED by blood-oath to cover for their fellows who are even guilty of Murder and Treason. That is why FMs Romney & Ryan never mentioned it. Their families, careers or very lives would have been destroyed. Jack-the-Ripper was actually 3-FMs covering for the grandson of the Queen and his London escapades.
BHO, George H.W. Bush, W.Clinton, RossPerot, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, the PM of Britain and probably our next pope are all LEFT-HANDED just like the devil.
THE ONLY words I want to hear from Kenyan-born Obama are "I am sorry I lied to the American people about my actual birthplace and citizenship. I know I am guilty of Treason and hereby surrender to be placed into Federal prison until execution by Firing Squad or deportation after serving a lengthy sentence." He could also mention how he sold his soul to the devil for the privilege of being the antichrist.
After four years and hundreds of hours of research I have reached the conclusion our President is indeed illegal. Adolph Hitler said "The bigger the lie the more people will believe it." To construe a foreigner's son a natural-born American citizen is stretching the truth. But to confer natural-born status on a man who was born a British subject in Africa is a real whopper.
Our President is using a Connecticut Social Security Number even though he never lived or worked in that state. His Hawaiian Birth Certificate appears to be forged and other redflags have popped up concerning our President's birth and citizenship. Still our Congress, our courts and the mass-media ignores this issue. Instead they loudly ridicule anyone who dares mention it. Like with the O.J. Simpson trial justice is again held hostage to the implicit threat of racial-unrest.
Jack Van Impe...Thanks for these wonderful scriptures from the Book of Mormon...I really like Rexella's tits!

#76351 Feb 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
Hello Dawgy!...
Assuming this is the infamous "Norton" from KC -- I see you weren't Raptured again today!
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76352 Feb 11, 2013
SEAL WHO ALLEGEDLY SHOT AND KILLED BIN LADEN REVEALS STUNNING NEW DETAILS ABOUT THE RAID — AND YOU WON’T BELIEVE HOW HE SAYS THE GOV’T HAS TREATED HIM SINCE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/11/se...

RUMOR CHECK: EX-FBI AGENT CLAIMS OBAMA’S CIA NOMINEE IS REALLY A SECRET MUSLIM RECRUITED BY SAUDIS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/11/ru...

SIGN FROM GOD? LIGHTNING STRIKES ST. PETER’S HOURS AFTER POPE’S RESIGNATION (SEE THE STUNNING PHOTO)
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/11/si...

Gas prices hit a historic high: What's driving them up?
~ Gee thanks Obozo!
http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2013/0211/G...

The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden... Is Screwed
~ And the ...person.. who took the credit for the kill is Screwing U.S.A.!
http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...

BLACK MOB TAKES OVER NEIGHBORHOOD, AGAIN
Amelia Street called 'out-of-control gathering place for unruly teenagers'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/black-mob-takes-ov...

Obama's Secret Police State Powers Via Cybersecurity Directive

#76353 Feb 11, 2013
"Norton," since you do not believe in evolution, I forbid you to read this article:

http://www.cracked.com/article_20271_6-terrif...

#76354 Feb 11, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
Gas prices hit a historic high: What's driving them up?
~ Gee thanks Obozo!
http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2013/0211/G... -...
http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2013/0211/G...

Gas prices might be at a a "historic high" for Feb. 1l, but gas prices were about 10% higher in the summer of 1980 under Bush43.

The highest average retail gasoline price in the US was $4.12, in June 2008. Go to the following link and click "5 years" or "8 years."

http://gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.asp...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76358 Feb 11, 2013
"Norton," since you do not believe in evolution, I forbid you to read this article:
http://www.cracked.com/article_20271_6-terrif...
No, I don't believe in evolution but I do believe in freaks!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min WARRIOR 19,475
We Are All Darren Wilson 27 min Sam Toliver 3
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 32 min Charming Charley 27
How can police be ,police 3 hr Facts 6
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr guest 4,639
NO INDICTMENT - Grand jury clears Ferguson officer 6 hr Supremeliberal 6
What must change 6 hr Tired 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 am PST

NBC Sports 3:43AM
Jeff Fisher unhappy with officiating in Rams' loss
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Predicting the Winner of All 16 Matchups
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Predictions Week 13: Early Odds, Picks and Projections for Upcoming Schedule
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
How 49ers Offense Can Overcome Stacked Defensive Boxes
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders