Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
On website AtheistNexus, read a comment by "Hiram" on April 3, 2012, regarding autism:
"I'm beginning to see autism not as a disease but as part of neurodiversity and the discourse around autism should be reframed within the context of human diversity. That is, diversity includes not only learning to tolerate and live with people of different languages, cultures, religions and sexual orientations but it should also involve learning to live with neurodiversity: learning to relate to introverts and extraverts, and learning to relate with autistic individuals and having a broader understanding of how people with different brains see the world. I am not alone in this view. There's even an Autism Pride movement!"
http://tinyurl.com/a5xsxlr
1. Did God make humans diverse?
2. Is this a Darwinian method for long-term survival of the species?
3. Do you want all humans to be the same?
4. Do you want all humans to think identical thoughts?
5. Why didn't God create "sheeple"?
Homework assignment: Watch HBO movie "Temple Grandin." Wikipedia article on movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin_ (film)
Wikipedia on Temple Grandin herself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin
Autism is not a language, it's a medical anomaly. Sign-language is because it's based upon the language already in place, even with the anomaly of deafness—much like Braille for the blind.

When those who are autistic can communicate using the language in place, then whatever they use to achieve this may qualify as a language, on a limited basis.

You would have us change language to adapt to shortcomings, instead of addressing the shortcomings to adapt to language. That's how we came to Ebonics and its abuse.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Obviously, your imagination is working overtime. Care to cite any studies showing this?
You cite Wikipedia—that's hardly a source. Ask any University.
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Christopher Dorner: Liberal Extremist?

Imagine that a nominally liberal Black former cop and Naval Reservist (named Christopher Dorner) goes on a rampage against his previous employer, the Los Angeles Police Department, promising a one-man insurgency?

Sounds like a Blacksploitation movie plot, doesn’t it?

It’s real, and so are questions his manifesto raises.

His civil rights complaints and support of liberal mouthpieces like the infamous Piers Morgan prompts a disturbing question:

Should police departments monitor progressive police officers for fear they may become violently radical?

Christian constitutionalists have been on police and intelligence radars for years. With a liberal president in office, a blind spot may have developed regarding leftist extremists, especially American Black ones.

Black officers, as a group, come from very liberal communities. Anti-police and anti-White conditioning runs deep in these zip codes.

Our civil rights organizations, colleges, and political organizations all download anti-Establishment zealotry into young urban minds.

Are Black police immune to this programming?

The 1969 Black nationalist revenge novel “The Spook Who Sat By the Door”(also a 1973 movie) comes to mind.

A Black CIA officer uses his paramilitary skills to organize gangs to overthrow America because of racism.

I close with these final questions:

Is Christopher Dorner a real spook who sat by the door?

And, in the wake of rampant liberal programming of American Blacks since the
sixties, is he the only one?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/christopher-...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
And Norton and I agree about you. The sword has two edges, so bleed quietly. Norton does.
Yes. "Norton" does bleed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Autism is not a language, it's a medical anomaly....
ROFL! No kidding, Einstein!(Who also had autism.)

Autism is neither a language, nor is it a medical "anomaly."

Quit attempting to use big words when you have no idea what they mean.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You cite Wikipedia—that's hardly a source. Ask any University.
Just cite your sources. You cannot, so you bloviate about Wikipedia.
Your anuz is hardly a "source," but that is where you get most of your alleged information.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

<quoted text>
So do you think that "mankind" is "ready for it"? You do not want ANY governing at all? Yeah. The "Law of the Jungle" should work JUST FINE! For the tigers.
I guess you would prefer to have a dictator?(Oh, I think we have one in the making)

How about Islamic law? Now that would be a hoot! You would be the first to go into hiding!

How about a democracy with some politicians that care about their country and people instead of putting their own interests first.
I wonder how many of those we have anymore!

P. S. I prefer to keep my guns too!
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

OBAMA ADMIN ORCHESTRATED THE ARAB SPRING
By most accounts, the Arab Spring went horribly wrong. The democratic elections that swept away dictators—for the most part friendly to the United States—have produced Islamic totalitarian governments.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-admin-...

Obama Dodging Questions On Drone Program
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-dodgin...

Senator: I Will Hold Obama Accountable For Benghazi
http://www.westernjournalism.com/senator-i-wi...

‘Obama’d Be Impeached By Now For Drones If He Was Bush’
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamad-be-im...

Lessons From Gay Scouting In Canada
http://www.westernjournalism.com/lessons-from...

Keeping Americans Uninformed (Part 3):‘Occupy Vs. The Tea Party’
http://www.westernjournalism.com/keeping-amer...

STATES CUTTING EMPLOYEE HOURS TO AVOID OBAMACARE COSTS
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Dem Ohio Poll Watcher: I Voted For Obama Twice
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02...

#MYJIHAD: CHICAGO MUSLIM OUTREACH CAMPAIGN SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Nortons Rapturama

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
so true ...Norton is a bleeding a@@hole!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
Christopher Dorner: Liberal Extremist?
Imagine that a nominally liberal Black former cop and Naval Reservist (named Christopher Dorner) goes on a rampage against his previous employer, the Los Angeles Police Department, promising a one-man insurgency?
Sounds like a Blacksploitation movie plot, doesn’t it?
It’s real, and so are questions his manifesto raises.
His civil rights complaints and support of liberal mouthpieces like the infamous Piers Morgan prompts a disturbing question:
Should police departments monitor progressive police officers for fear they may become violently radical?
Christian constitutionalists have been on police and intelligence radars for years. With a liberal president in office, a blind spot may have developed regarding leftist extremists, especially American Black ones.
Black officers, as a group, come from very liberal communities. Anti-police and anti-White conditioning runs deep in these zip codes.
Our civil rights organizations, colleges, and political organizations all download anti-Establishment zealotry into young urban minds.
Are Black police immune to this programming?
The 1969 Black nationalist revenge novel “The Spook Who Sat By the Door”(also a 1973 movie) comes to mind.
A Black CIA officer uses his paramilitary skills to organize gangs to overthrow America because of racism.
I close with these final questions:
Is Christopher Dorner a real spook who sat by the door?
And, in the wake of rampant liberal programming of American Blacks since the
sixties, is he the only one?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/christopher-...
This is but one man. Can you imagine the destruction if an entire department—or an entire government, were to take to the streets enforcing their little view of public policy?

And this is why ordinary citizens have the right to own guns—as was intended by our forefathers. The government cannot save us from criminals—we would be impotent against an armed military.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Read my words. Norton does not bleed from my words—the aforementioned 'sword'.

He can take a punch. You have a glass jaw.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! No kidding, Einstein!(Who also had autism.)
Autism is neither a language, nor is it a medical "anomaly."
Quit attempting to use big words when you have no idea what they mean.
Read the post, you illiterate twit. If you still have difficulty understanding, take a laxative to clear your head, and then return. I can help you with the big words and concepts, little dude.

I know precisely what the post said, and precisely what I meant. That you cannot discern any meaning is hardly endearing, yet it is rather telling.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Similarly, you are hardly an intellectual, despite your feeble attempts to try to act like you are one.
(Side comment: one cannot do "higher math" on an adding machine.)
Actually, higher mathematics were conducted both 'with and before' an adding machine, you illiterate hillbilly. Are you ever correct even by mistake?

It's a tool ,much like you are. Now hush before you hurt yourself attempting to think about concepts of higher mathematics and reasoning unattainable to those who still drag their knuckles while eating dinner from the top of a tree, you dullard. If that puzzles you, I was referring to you. That should have been obvious. Now wipe the fur from your eyes, and chatter more quietly.

Banana?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

On website AtheistNexus, read a comment by "Hiram" on April 3, 2012, regarding autism:
"I'm beginning to see autism not as a disease but as part of neurodiversity and the discourse around autism should be reframed within the context of human diversity. That is, diversity includes not only learning to tolerate and live with people of different languages, cultures, religions and sexual orientations but it should also involve learning to live with neurodiversity: learning to relate to introverts and extraverts, and learning to relate with autistic individuals and having a broader understanding of how people with different brains see the world. I am not alone in this view. There's even an Autism Pride movement!"
http://tinyurl.com/a5xsxlr
1. Did God make humans diverse?
2. Is this a Darwinian method for long-term survival of the species?
3. Do you want all humans to be the same?
4. Do you want all humans to think identical thoughts?
5. Why didn't God create "sheeple"?
Homework assignment: Watch HBO movie "Temple Grandin." Wikipedia article on movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin_ (film)
Wikipedia on Temple Grandin herself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin
I suspect you read this as poorly as you read the one about autism. No wonder you are perpetually confused, little dog.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, yes! Back to the French Revolution! You have such a grasp of present reality.
A means of death has nothing to do with a singular revolution, you twit. It's just a means to an end—much like the tissue you are supposed to use for the excrement you produce—in the loo or with your keyboard.

Keep whining, little dude. It's rather cute.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Contentious — Pretentious
Absolutely. Unlike you, I am not delusional. I know my limitations, even if they are nowhere near as disabling as yours.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nortons Rapturama wrote:
<quoted text>
so true ...Norton is a bleeding a@@hole!
I love it when twits use another person's screen name as if it were a weapon,as impotent as your attempt may be. It's called 'jealousy'.

Methinks you're one of those twits who is afraid to show the limitations of your own persona, so you borrow another's.

Change screen names another dozen times and let me know if it helps your IQ limitations any. I suspect it will not—just like the taxpayer's waste of funding for your education at Capella University.

You friggin' dullard.
no one cares hahahahahaha

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when twits use another person's screen name as if it were a weapon,as impotent as your attempt may be. It's called 'jealousy'.
Methinks you're one of those twits who is afraid to show the limitations of your own persona, so you borrow another's.
Change screen names another dozen times and let me know if it helps your IQ limitations any. I suspect it will not—just like the taxpayer's waste of funding for your education at Capella University.
You friggin' dullard.
YAWN

hahahahahahahaha
no one cares hahahahahaha

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, higher mathematics were conducted both 'with and before' an adding machine, you illiterate hillbilly. Are you ever correct even by mistake?
It's a tool ,much like you are. Now hush before you hurt yourself attempting to think about concepts of higher mathematics and reasoning unattainable to those who still drag their knuckles while eating dinner from the top of a tree, you dullard. If that puzzles you, I was referring to you. That should have been obvious. Now wipe the fur from your eyes, and chatter more quietly.
Banana?
How very Norton-esque...LOL!!!!!
BAD Religion

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS

Pope To Resign

As for the continuing Pedophile cover up ...so much for that unfallable Holy Divine Pontiff.

3Neg (are you Catholic?) maybe you want to throw in organized religion into your stewing "Rotten To Core" universe... and not just Norton's Televangistic "Jack Van Impe" breed.

Norton and his kind...are exactly why our founding fathers SEPERATED CHURCH AND STATE...and why the GOP is losing elections

BRING BACK THE BORGIA POPES
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 24 min Ginggy 1,187
Newspaper Runs Racist Cartoon about Ferguson Lo... 4 hr joey 4
Are The New Black Panthers A Racist Hate Group? 4 hr Shabaz Que Zomba 7
I support the police officer 100% 4 hr Son of Anarchy 1
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 4 hr Shabaz Que Zomba 10
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 4 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
haha 4 hr Son of Anarchy 1

Search the St. Louis Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 23 at 3:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info