Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76128 Feb 5, 2013
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm... "methinks"? You're slacking triple neg!
Yes,'methinks'. It's a verb, therefore, believe it or not, it's a real word. This might help a bit:

me·thinks (mi&#712;THiNGks) Verb: It seems to me.

Don't you ever get embarrassed in professing so much, and knowing so little? Please keep up.

I realize you never made it to an Ivy League School, but they should have taught you vocabulary at the University of Blatant Idiocy. But you did learn how to chug and whine like an adolescent. I suppose that's something.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76129 Feb 5, 2013
GOP GOING DOWN IN FLAMES wrote:
<quoted text>h
THIS IS CLASSIC
"obesesssion"
I OWN YOU
hahaahhahahahahaha
You don't even own a friggin' dictionary, you intellectually vacuous twit. How many 's's' did you intend to type when you were using your three inch penis on the keyboard while watching kiddie porn?

So yes, it is classic!

Buy a vowel. I suspect you cannot afford an entire word on minimum wage, Rufus.
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

#76130 Feb 5, 2013
WHY IS OBAMA'S USE OF DRONES FOR KILLING SUSPECTS, their families and bystanders just fine among the lefties who were so horrified by the Bush policies that included such horrible things as waterboarding and sleep deprivation?

During President Bush's tenure several interrogation methods were used to obtain information from the hard-core terrorists. One method used as a last resort was the waterboard technique. When the liberal media learned of the of the technique, it immediately termed the method as torture and President Bush was vilified to no end.

Now we learned from a New York Times report that President Obama has a kill list and every Tuesday he shuffles the cards with the pictures and bios of suspected terrorists from around the world and chooses who shall die by a drone strike. He even reserves for himself the decision of whether to proceed when the probability of killing family members or bystanders is significant.

Why was waterboarding so bad, but killing individuals who could include innocent people is OK? Where is the media? This is an assassination program, and yet the three Illinois papers are not talking about it, therefore it must be just fine. When waterboarding was used, vital information was obtained without hurting innocent people. President Obama kills them without getting any information. We wonder why other counties dislike the U.S.; we need to wonder no more — we know the answer.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI CANT EXPLAIN WHY LIBERALS SUPPORT DRONE STRIKES, BUT OPPOSE WATERBOARDING


THE GIRL KILLED BY BARACK OBAMA - SHE NEVER SAW IT COMING
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama Playing Judge, Jury and Executioner Against American Citizens
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Which is worse; Bush water boarding or Obama Assassinating Americans
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Waterboarding Bad, Assassination Good
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/339888/w...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76131 Feb 5, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
a·nime /&#712;an&#601;&#7 16;m&#257;/ Noun
Japanese movie and television animation, often having a science fiction theme and sometimes including violent or explicitly sexual material....
Sorry, Jethro! Despite your silly definition of "anime" as being "a·nime /&#712;an&#601;&#7 16;m&#257;/ Noun" --- whatever THAT is --- "albtraum"'s icon is NOT "anime." Real life girl. Too bad you have been watching so much anime that you are no longer able to recognize a girl.(Perhaps it has been so long that you have forgotten what one looks like.)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76132 Feb 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait til he copies your screen name. That seems to be one of his favorite Autistic ticks to do.
"Autistic ticks"? ROFL!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76133 Feb 5, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text> ... me·thinks (mi&#712;THiNGks) Verb: It seems to me....
It seems to me that you are not even able to copy-and-paste. What a dork!

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#76134 Feb 5, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
OBAMA’S NUMEROUS LIES AND RHETORIC IN HIS OWN WORDS – THEN AND NOW
http://www.youtube.com/embed/nWVL7TptQ24
We've Heard It All Before
http://www.youtube.com/embed/fZgQhnNRSuw
OBAMA IN HIS OWN WORDS (Broken Promises compilation)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/QNqGMwf92og
Obama's Broken Promises Will He Fool Us Again
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hUq51Wz3NIE
King: I Have a Dream. Obama: I Have a Drone
http://www.globalresearch.ca/king-i-have-a-dr...
Obama grants unprecedented powers for warrantless surveillance
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1000142...
Fake Vet, are you still pounding one out on here? I figured that by now you would have followed the path of every great Republican and moved from the publc arena and on to sodomizing minors.

Drone? Sounds more like you are a drone.

Well good luck with your mad attempt to show everyone how long a human can keep his head up his own ass. God bless ya.
GOP Going Down In Flames

Saint Louis, MO

#76135 Feb 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Fake Vet, are you still pounding one out on here? I figured that by now you would have followed the path of every great Republican and moved from the publc arena and on to sodomizing minors.
Drone? Sounds more like you are a drone.
Well good luck with your mad attempt to show everyone how long a human can keep his head up his own ass. God bless ya.
hahhahahahahhahahhahaha

Game Point
GOP Going Down In Flames

Saint Louis, MO

#76136 Feb 6, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even own a friggin' dictionary, you intellectually vacuous twit. How many 's's' did you intend to type when you were using your three inch penis on the keyboard while watching kiddie porn?
So yes, it is classic!
Buy a vowel. I suspect you cannot afford an entire word on minimum wage, Rufus.
Ouch...hahahahaha

Goober... You are so very very special...
people like you doon't just grow on trees...they swing from them!

I OWN YOU
GOP Going Down In Flames

Saint Louis, MO

#76137 Feb 6, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,'methinks'. It's a verb, therefore, believe it or not, it's a real word. This might help a bit:
me·thinks (mi&#712;THiNGks) Verb: It seems to me.
Don't you ever get embarrassed in professing so much, and knowing so little? Please keep up.
I realize you never made it to an Ivy League School, but they should have taught you vocabulary at the University of Blatant Idiocy. But you did learn how to chug and whine like an adolescent. I suppose that's something.
Goober... my goodness you get so darned upset...

I know you must have tried many times,cutting your wrists, trying to lower your blood pressure...well don't you give up ....
maybe next time?

Topix is obviously your LAST lifeline ... hahahahhaha
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

#76138 Feb 6, 2013
ICE UNION BOSS BLASTS OBAMA ADMIN. FOR MAKING U.S. IMMIGRATION LAW ‘ESSENTIALLY’ UNENFORCEABLE

President Barack Obama and his administration appear to care about satisfying “special interest groups” within the Democratic base more than protecting the lives of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers, the ICE union boss told lawmakers Tuesday.

“Internally, the agency, in my opinion is falling apart. Morale is at an all-time low, according to recent federal surveys. The agency refuses to train our officers on these new policies, resulting in mass confusion and frustration… nobody really knows what’s going on,” Chris Crane, president the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council, told the House Judiciary Committee.

He went on:“As our officers are investigated by ICE for enforcing U.S. immigration law as they see other officers threatened with suspensions for lawful arrests, increasingly officers feel they have become the enemy of this administration.”

Watch a portion of Crane’s testimony below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/05/ic...
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

#76139 Feb 6, 2013
WOMAN DISTRACTS INTRUDERS IN TIME TO GET GUN AND SHOOT
~ Wonder why obozo's gun grabbing commie media does not report stories like this?

Imagine what could have happened. A mother and six-year-old child are at home when she hears a noise inside her house. When she checks, she finds not one, but three armed intruders demanding money. One of the men pulls out a roll of duct tape to use on her. What happened next? She made it to her gun and shot one of them.

As reported by Channel 2 News in Houston, the wounded suspect was later arrested at a local hospital.

"When I saw three of them, I knew I was in a lot of trouble. I said,'The TV is the most expensive thing I own. You could take that through the front door and go with it,' and they said,'No, the money, the money,'" said Erin.

Erin said she had to think fast as the men headed towards her son's room. The mom said she distracted the men as she rushed to get her gun.

"Somehow the way it happened, as they were going down the hallway, I told them sometimes I keep money under the mattress, which is not true. But I needed to get to where my gun was," she said.

At this point, Erin said she prayed for something to distract them so she could grab her gun. She said her prayers were answered when her dogs ran in and started barking.

"They all turned around and looked. I grabbed my gun, cocked it, I turned and shot him right in the stomach," said Erin.

Two of the intruders escaped, but the other one wrestled the gun away from Erin before he took off running as well. Channel 2 News reports that "Adrian Granados-Yepez, 27, of Tomball, was arrested at Memorial Hermann Hospital Monday night, where he was being treated for a gunshot wound."

Would the police have been able to do ANYTHING to help her? No. She did what she had to do and thankfully, she had a gun.

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2013/02/05/wom...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76140 Feb 6, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
WOMAN DISTRACTS INTRUDERS IN TIME TO GET GUN AND SHOOT
~ Wonder why obozo's gun grabbing commie media does not report stories like this?
...
As reported by Channel 2 News in Houston, the wounded suspect was later arrested at a local hospital.
...
The story was reported many times in the media, whether they were "gun-grabbing commie media," or not.

What do you think Channel 2 News in Houston is? Fried liver?

What do you think about these 148 Google hits referencing the man who was shot in the incident?

http://www.bing.com/search...

Houston Chronicle
Click2Houston
ABC http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

Do you really think that the national media should all report this story? With editorials telling us how wonderful guns are? And all in favor of assault rifles? You are clueless.
Eyes

Ridgedale, MO

#76142 Feb 6, 2013
DONALD TRUMP!!! I'm so excited that your posting on this forum under the guise of WelbyMD. Give it up, ragtop - nobody's buying this same ol' song & dance routine!!!
Eyes

Ridgedale, MO

#76143 Feb 6, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH the bigger the lie the more people will believe it.
THE FREEMASONS/Bilderbergs/Illumin ati/CIA are getting all their ducks in a row for the culling of millions and ushering in the NWO.
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
I HATE BIG BROTHER-BHO.
Wow - DONALD TRUMP! Under the guise of WelbyMD (doctor? HA!)
Give it up ragtop, nobody's buying your same ol' song & dance routine! Even John McCain & other noted Republicans agree that Obama IS an American citizen. Besides, he's not only ELIBILE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT - don't look now, ol' Donny boy - but he WON the presidency!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

#76145 Feb 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The story was reported many times in the media, whether they were "gun-grabbing commie media," or not.
What do you think Channel 2 News in Houston is? Fried liver?
What do you think about these 148 Google hits referencing the man who was shot in the incident?
http://www.bing.com/search...
Houston Chronicle
Click2Houston
ABC http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...
Do you really think that the national media should all report this story? With editorials telling us how wonderful guns are? And all in favor of assault rifles? You are clueless.
Don't you know who is the the Main Stream Media is?

They are the commie media that your kind worship, Dummie! Cnn (Communist News Network), msnbc, cbs, nbc, etc. The extension of the Democrat Communist Dictator Party!

The ones that lie, distort, cover-up, to make sure, "your one" got elected. Even thou they had to steal it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media
Demo-crack Party

Ozark, MO

#76146 Feb 6, 2013
The Obama Hustle
http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2013/01/2...

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...

LINDA JORDAN: I presented substantial evidence that Barack Obama is using forged identity documents. The court ignored this evidence and mocked my efforts. Obviously, a nerve was hit. They sanctioned me with almost $13,000 in fines for exercising my right to request an evidentiary hearing and labeled my concerns "frivolous". PLEASE HELP LINDA...

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/01...
Old timer Tim

United States

#76147 Feb 6, 2013
Snake oil salesmen use comforting words that obscure their snakebite intentions. They don't like anyone to pierce their veil. Before Vocabulary Control is enacted (because the First Amendment is "old-fashioned," right?), let's study some definitions: "Gun control" = disarmament. "Reasonable" = my way, or else. "Fairness" = maximum impoverishment. "Entitlements" = insurance, and ensurance, that voters won't bite the hand that feeds them. "For the children" = for me. More suggestions?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76149 Feb 6, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH the bigger the lie the more people will believe it.
THE FREEMASONS/Bilderbergs/Illumin ati/CIA are getting all their ducks in a row for the culling of millions and ushering in the NWO.
Newlyweds(?)Mr&Mrs B.H.Obama Sr visited Kenya over the summer of '61 and Stannie was not allowed to board the 4-engine propjob for a trip back over the Indian & Pacific oceans due to her obvious late-stage of pregnancy w/baby Barack. Hence BHO2 was born a in Kenya just like it says on 2 Kenyan BCs and in 3 African newspapers. Granny Obama & the Kenyan Ambassador both verbally agreed. But even if Obama was born in Hawaii he was born a Brit under British Common Law and at best a dual-citizen under U.S. Code. He could not have been a natural-born citizen due to his mother being under 19YO. Later he became an Indonesian and attended college as a Foreign Student.
On Sunday June 27, 2004 the Kenyan Standard Times through the AP wire printed Obama was "Kenyan-born". In the Fall of 2004 Obama debated former-ambassador Alan Keyes for a seat in the US Senate from Illinois. At this debate Keyes faulted Obama for not being a natural born citizen. Obama quickly retorted "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, NOT THE PRESIDENCY" admitting himself that he is not eligible to run for President of the U.S.
I HATE BIG BROTHER-BHO.
Yep. The bigger the lie the more people will believe it. Especially clueless people like you. Thanks for providing evidence.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76150 Feb 6, 2013
Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - DONALD TRUMP! Under the guise of WelbyMD (doctor? HA!)
Give it up ragtop, nobody's buying your same ol' song & dance routine! Even John McCain & other noted Republicans agree that Obama IS an American citizen. Besides, he's not only ELIBILE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT - don't look now, ol' Donny boy - but he WON the presidency!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health conservation programs in st.louis 9 hr William 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Hipocrit 20,505
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE 21 hr Black Panther 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? Fri RATT 21
Serial Robber caught=More Black violence Fri Black Panther 1
Shoots fired everyday=More BLACK Violence Fri Black Panther 1
Koster/Nixon the standdown people Aug 25 Black Panther 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages