Comments
71,721 - 71,740 of 97,043 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Demo-crack Party

West Plains, MO

#76091 Feb 4, 2013
Do Shootings Prove Liberalism is a Mental Illness?

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/liberal...
Saint Louis, MO

#76092 Feb 4, 2013
ha ha ha! I would watch listen very carefully because KARMA is a total bitch ;)
very right

Ozark, MO

#76093 Feb 4, 2013
it sure is!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#76094 Feb 5, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
<quoted>
If you review the Democratic Party platform in the 1960s when John Fitzgerald Kennedy was president, the difference between that fundamental platform and today’s platform is the difference between night and day. If JFK were alive today, he would likely vote Republican.
http://www.varight.com/opinion/meet-the-new-d...
How so? Ouija Board, seance, crystal ball? You can only make your point by trying to guess what a deceased man 'might say'?

BTW, reported for flooding the thread with spam and just generally being an idjit;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#76095 Feb 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Have you ever been able to write a complete paragraph which made any sense? Einstein you are NOT, "Smifville"! As usual, you are having delusions of grandeur!
Lol, don't you mean "delusions of mediocrity"?
GOP Insane Maniac KILLERS

Saint Louis, MO

#76096 Feb 5, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
No because it is Conservatives that are kidnapping and then killing people....it's what happpens when you listen to Rush and watch Fox NEWS...

YOU PROVE HERE DAILY HOW MENTALLY ILL YOU ARE

I'm glad the FBI knows where you live.
Guessed

Campbell, MO

#76101 Feb 5, 2013
Longest thread ever.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#76102 Feb 5, 2013
Demo-crack Party wrote:
So what does "Wild Bill for America" think about:

1. Former Marine Eddie Ray Routh, who turned his gun on two ex-servicemen trying to mentor Routh at a gun range? He killed noted former Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle and his neighbor Chad Littlefield. Does "Wild Bill" figure that Routh was a liberal?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-seal-chris-kyle...

2. Jimmie Lee Dykes, who carried a gun and flashlight around at night to protect his property? Dykes killed a bus driver in abducting a 5-year-old boy. Neighbors stated that the sounds of conservative talk radio filled his home and fed his anti-government attitudes. Does "Wild Bill" figure that Dykes was a liberal?

http://news.yahoo.com/alabama-town-gathers-bu...

#76103 Feb 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
"TripleNegative"'s mediocrity is no delusion.

#76104 Feb 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is this Smifville crap that you are so hung up on?
I doubt you will move on to anywhere. Like I said, anyone can look back through this forum and see you spend every waking moment of your life right here. Trying to lie about it only further proves you are delusional.
Sure, "Harvey." Now go take your meds.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76105 Feb 5, 2013
GOP VS GOP hahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN...Tennessee Williams ...you're NOT!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thank God. Yet, coming from you, Topix's Paul Reuben, that's not even considered witty—even if you do abuse the emoticon-judging-feature to 'vote for yourself'.

Just stop your incessant blathering, wank less loudly, and get back to me when you have an original thought. Don't burst your sphincter in the attempt.

Tennessee Williams? What are you, 87? LOL

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76106 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
"TripleNegative"'s mediocrity is no delusion.
You would require a full frontal lobotomy with a rusty eggbeater, and a gerbil-neuron-transplant to achieve remotely literate.

Keep humping my leg, little man—like the 'yeller dawg' that you are. Now chew on your neighbor's bone and hush, posthaste. You ruptured a sphincter in your last attempt at wit and profundity.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76107 Feb 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice anime photo. It's good to see that you can look like a cartoon model even though you weigh more than the state of New Jersey, and have more liposuction scars than Nick Nolte.

I've had bowel movements more profound than you—save it, lightweight.

Next?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#76108 Feb 5, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God. Yet, coming from you, Topix's Paul Reuben, that's not even considered witty—even if you do abuse the emoticon-judging-feature to 'vote for yourself'.
Just stop your incessant blathering, wank less loudly, and get back to me when you have an original thought. Don't burst your sphincter in the attempt.
You can't judge your own posts.....try reading the instructions and TOS sometimes. It will make you look a little less foolish.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76109 Feb 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't judge your own posts.....try reading the instructions and TOS sometimes. It will make you look a little less foolish.
Yes, you can. If you have difficulty discerning this process, it's no wonder that you have trouble navigating such a difficult premise as the 'food groups'.

Candy-bars are not considered Dairy Products for the purpose of nutrition.

Correcting someone who is already 'correct' is rather foolish in premise and practice, if not the mere attempt. Even Topix knows the flaws, and TOS is as backwards as your attempt at condescension.

Move along. I'd hate for you to strain yourself.

If I need your assistance, I will notify Weight-Watchers for the Grammar and Syntax Dept. Should I ask for albtraum, or just lard-ass?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76110 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Might that be the Monarch butterfly? From a historical standpoint, I do not recall our forefathers having cellphones.
I see you know less about human governance than you do Internet protocol. I suspect there are quite a few things you cannot or do not recall. Maybe you should cut back on the bath-salt injections and meth-snorting?

Better yet, just try paying attention on occasion. Don't let the butterfly bite you on the ass on the way out.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76111 Feb 5, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind the moron from St Louis. He is Dawgs son and is Autistic. Apparently Dawg let's him play on here all day so he does freak out.
LOL

That explains a lot, particularly, human genetics.:)

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76112 Feb 5, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Ouija Board, seance, crystal ball? You can only make your point by trying to guess what a deceased man 'might say'?
BTW, reported for flooding the thread with spam and just generally being an idjit;0)
You need not have a crystal ball, nor a subscription to Nostradamus Weekly. What you do need is the ability to comprehend Kennedy's rather obvious political stances. Have you ever read a damned book that did not begin with 'Once upon a time ...'?

Methinks you would require a dozen or more year's education and a century's improvement to qualify as an 'idjit'.
GOP FAILibuster hahaha

Hazelwood, MO

#76113 Feb 5, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
YAWN
Goober you wish you were T.W hahahahaha

#76114 Feb 5, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You would require a full frontal lobotomy with a rusty eggbeater, and a gerbil-neuron-transplant to achieve remotely literate.
Keep humping my leg, little man—like the 'yeller dawg' that you are. Now chew on your neighbor's bone and hush, posthaste. You ruptured a sphincter in your last attempt at wit and profundity.
ROFL! In you previous comment to "GOP VS GOP," you said, "Don't burst your sphincter in the attempt."

Sounds like you have had a lot of experience in bursting sphincters. Not too surprising, considering that load of bull which you carry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min That Girl 53 1,808
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 37 min Aryan Barbarian 18,854
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 1 hr Trouble With Bob 3
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 2 hr Justshootthebastard 12
You Will wake Up Soon St Louis Mo 2 hr ACTS 2 38 1
The Greatest Is Love 2 hr ACTS 2 38 1
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 3 hr luvnut 22
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••