“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75923 Jan 30, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so unaffected you took time put of your day to post at me, then sat there waiting for my reply so your unaffected little brain could post to me again. It's a good thing you're unaffected or you would never leave this site.
Now where is that Autistic retarded SL poster. Maybe daddy Dawg is making him take a time out.
I feel that it is time to post yet another of "Smifville"'s totally incorrect predictions about the 2012 elections:

"Republicans will end up with 52 Senate Seats."

In fact, the Democrats picked up 2 Senate seats, for a total of 53.

Republicans lost 2 Senate seats, for a remainder of 45.

Democrats got 54.3% of the popular vote, an upswing of 10.3%.

Republicans got 42.2% of the popular vote, a downswing of 7.2%.

WAY TO GO, "SMIFVILLE"! ROFL!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75924 Jan 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That ain't the only thing broken between your headsets.
Re: your previous post...I usually try to to be appropriate on open forums. One of the drawbacks to Topix is it's freely available for that broken thing you responded to; a sluggard scraped from stagnant sewage and sludge..... see, I'm still playing nice lol
Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75929 Jan 30, 2013
OBAMA RECOVERY HITS TIME INC.: 500 LAYOFFS ANNOUNCEDSo the same publication that assured us Obama trickle-down government policies were the magic beans that would grow us into the lush life, begins 2013 with a round of massive layoffs.

So the same publication that assured us all throughout the 2012 election that our economy was humming and there was no need to find new management, begins 2013 with a round of massive layoffs.

Yeah, that's a shame.

And I'm sure I speak for the millions of chronically unemployed when I say, "Welcome to the economy you dropped on the rest of us."

So the same publication that sold its soul in 2008 to present Obama as the only hope for our economy, begins 2013 with a round of massive layoffs.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75930 Jan 30, 2013
2013 – The Obama Uprising Is On Schedule

(Joe Gilbert)– On 21 January, Dr. Jim Garrow posted a shocking statement on Facebook.“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks,” he wrote.

“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not,”

SPECIAL: Join the Tea Party REVOLUTION! The Obama Regime must be dismantled!

Dr. Garrow isn’t a “right wing extremist.” He is the author of “The Pink Pagoda: One Man’s Quest to End Gendercide in China,” in which he describes his work saving Chinese girls from infanticide. So far, his organization is credited with saving over 40,000 girls. He was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 and the Order of Canada in 2010. Garrow is also the founder of the Bethune Institute, which has established hundreds of schools throughout China.

This news comes on the heels of the early dismissal of the Commander of the U.S. Central Command, General James Mattis.

According to a report on the Washington Free Beacon,“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.

This would seem very improbable except when taken in the broader context of Obama’s policies, agenda and imperial presidency tendencies.

The three primary indicators of Barack Obama’s larger agenda are his call for a Civilian National Police Force, his recent push for disarming the American people through his gun control proposals, and now reports of his screening senior military leaders for their willingness to shoot on American civilians.

On 2 July 2008 in a campaign speech in Boulder Colorado, then candidate Obama called for the establishment of a Civilian National Security Force. He said that we can no longer count on the military to provide the security the country needs. This force, he said, must be ““just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military.”

If the president had his way, and there were such a civilian force that is comparable to the U.S. military, against whom would they be defending? The Department of Defense is now tasked with fighting and winning our nation’s wars, presumably against a foreign power. If Obama wants his own Civilian National Security Force, the “enemy” he feels he needs to secure the country from must be We the People.

The Obama Administration is currently engaged in a highly publicized movement to curtail the private ownership of firearms. President Obama signed twenty-three executive orders on gun control on 16 January.

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California) on Tuesday unveiled her gun control bill. This bill proposes sweeping new gun control measures that will have no effect on violent crime in this country, but will limit the law-abiding population from arming itself.

MORE:

http://www.teaparty.org/2013-the-obama-uprisi...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#75932 Jan 30, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Radiation is an unavoidable carcinogen
Ever try wearing a hat? Look at the Arab world, turbans and light, loose flowing garments.

No, you can't avoid it completely but you can stay away from the worst of it. After all, a little sun is good for you. Practice moderation.
ghh

United States

#75933 Jan 30, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever try wearing a hat? Look at the Arab world, turbans and light, loose flowing garments.
No, you can't avoid it completely but you can stay away from the worst of it. After all, a little sun is good for you. Practice moderation.
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of radon gas.
Its second behind smoking tobacco as leading causes of lung cancer in the united states. Rodon is not really anything anyone I know worries about and it's probably more dangerous than smart meters or anything emitting a low amount of radio frequencies.
GOP gone with the wind

Saint Louis, MO

#75934 Jan 31, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Its second behind smoking tobacco as leading causes of lung cancer in the united states. Rodon is not really anything anyone I know worries about and it's probably more dangerous than smart meters or anything emitting a low amount of radio frequencies.
Don't forget Carbon Monoxide...especially for all those poor uninsured conservative Methsourians that live around West Plains, who heat their cabin's with wood!
Liberals Destroying USA

West Plains, MO

#75936 Jan 31, 2013
GOP gone with the wind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Carbon Monoxide...especially for all those poor uninsured conservative Methsourians that live around West Plains, who heat their cabin's with wood!

Don't forget your sissors, DUMB ASS! DumbAss zombie liberals heat their trailers with hot air and BullShit!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/shear_b...
Bad news for Dems

Gideon, MO

#75937 Jan 31, 2013
Letter from a typical "educated" liberal published in a North Carolina paper. It must have been written by Dawg or one of his many aliases.

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer than Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

#75938 Jan 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Dawgy daddy, stick up for that Autistic retarded son of yours. Sorry to hear about that glue eating incident he had this morning.
What a limited vocabulary you have, "Harvey"! If you could not spell "autistic" (with a capital "A"), you would no longer be able to post.

#75939 Jan 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't hurt yourself coming up with that one.
Of course not. I got a million of 'em! That came from a WW II phrase used by military pilots: "You have a malfunction between the headsets!" Ain't history grand? You would be able to make clever posts also, if you but had an elementary vocabulary.

#75940 Jan 31, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... Autism ... Autism ... Autistic ... Autism ... Autism ...
Yep! Were it not for the words "autism" and "autistic," you would have NOTHING to say.(Which is about what you have to say even now.)

#75941 Jan 31, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
OBAMA RECOVERY HITS TIME INC.: 500 LAYOFFS ANNOUNCED ...
http://www.dumbbart.su x ...
Still quoting Dumb Bart, I see!_8-)

#75942 Jan 31, 2013
Liberals Destroying USA wrote:
2013 – The Obama Uprising Is On Schedule
(Joe Gilbert)– On 21 January, Dr. Jim Garrow posted a shocking statement on Facebook.“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks,” he wrote.
“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not,”...
Police fire on US citizens every day. What's your point?

#75943 Jan 31, 2013
ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Radon gas is a naturally-present radioactive element. It primarily collects in basements.

"Smart Meters" are NOT "radioactive." Dummy!

#75944 Jan 31, 2013
GOP gone with the wind wrote:
<quoted text>
Or unvented gas heaters.

#75945 Jan 31, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
Letter from a typical "educated" liberal published in a North Carolina paper. It must have been written by Dawg or one of his many aliases.
Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:
Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer than Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT
Ah, hahahahahahaha! How long did it take you to make up that phony letter?_8-)
Bad news for Dems

Gideon, MO

#75946 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahaha! How long did it take you to make up that phony letter?_8-)
I didn't make it up. It was written to a North Carolina newspaper.

#75947 Jan 31, 2013
Bad news for Dems wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it up. It was written to a North Carolina newspaper.
Perhaps YOU "didn't make it up." And it was probably "written to a North Carolina newspaper."

But if you cannot recognize a joke when you see it, I feel sorry for you. Here is part of the letter:

"I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way."

Ah, hahahahahahaha! GOTCHA! ROFL! Duh! You conservatives are SO dumb!_8-)

(And, incidentally, the US Constitution was written 236 years ago!_8-)
ghh

United States

#75948 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Radon gas is a naturally-present radioactive element. It primarily collects in basements.
"Smart Meters" are NOT "radioactive." Dummy!
Radio frequencies interfere with normal cell activities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 3 hr Stage 4 STUPID 14
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 4 hr Obviously 21
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 8 hr bob 30
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,568
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Thu Mich 77
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu Go Blue Forever 440
God bless our law enforcement Wed guest 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]