Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,571)

Showing posts 71,401 - 71,420 of92,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton, you have NO idea what went on at Benghazi, nor the numerous reasons that US military assistance could not be sent. In fact, several military groups were either on station outside Libya or enroute to assist at Benghazi. You do not understand TIME, nor the multiple reasons that rescue units external to Libya could not be sent. In point of fact, a rescue team went from the "compound" and did in fact rescue several Americans from the "consulate."
You think that some "James Bond" gets on a helicopter, or sandmobile, and quickly goes over to Libya and rescues the people in the consulate. You have been watching too many TV movies.
1. Of course Clinton knew immediately of the Benghazi attack
2. In fact a rescue team WAS sent quickly and got several Americans out of the consulate
3. US Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) stuck his foot deeply in HIS mouth when he said the four deaths at Beghazi was the "worst US tragedy since 9/11." Duh! Can't this guy read? Or even listen to Fox News?
You seem to be incensed that the "internet video" cover story was told for many days. As Clinton said, in effect: So what which story was used? You want small bites of the story to be fed to you so you can understand. In this case, they were not. And neither YOU nor I are cleared to know the full story. It may come out one day. Stand by for the unclassified version of the FBI report. Or you can read the Senate subcommittee unclassified report which was published a few weeks ago. I gave the link. Did you actually READ the report? Of course not -- you prefer to whine that you were not given all the facts. Suck it up.
No, I don't know what went on at Benghazi.........it's a big secret! The ambassador had asked for more protection and was ignored. Why? There have been many reports that say there could have been help there much sooner. Doesn't anybody have any common sense! I know that is not the only dangerous place but why did they LIE about what happened? That is what gets me..........just tell the truth. If somebody made a mistake.........admit it! They talk all around things and think people will forget. Some of the people that went to rescue the amassador were told to 'stand down', but they went anyway..........and lost their lives. My point is......I don't like the lies. AND, get this.....Hillary just doesn't like to go on Sunday TV shows. BS........it wasn't important enough? So, they send Rice to lie and coverup!

'nuff said

CHEERS!
Norton

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON - When you ask hard questions be prepared for hard facts....
NO..........when you ask hard questions, you don't get the truth!
Haven't heard any hard facts........!

CHEERS!

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The same can be said to you also. Do it under the chin. That way if it doesn't kill you at least you won't be able to talk ever again.
Isn't taking it on the chin what you do and you can't talk while doing it either I hear.

At a nickel a pull, you must be up the $22 million this morning.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Isn't if amusing that old Dan Mortinsane is so obsessed with me, that he hangs round this thread just waiting for me to come back.

What a loser.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I know that is not the only dangerous place but why did they LIE about what happened? That is what gets me.......... just tell the truth. If somebody made a mistake......... admit it! They talk all around things and think people will forget.
... Some of the people that went to rescue the amassador were told to 'stand down', but they went anyway.......... and lost their lives....
"Norton," if you insist that the truth be told, why don't YOU tell the truth?

Or did you get your "truth" from "Fox News"? You say, "Some of the people that went to rescue the amassador were told to 'stand down', but they went anyway.......... and lost their lives."

Prove it.
GOP FAILibuster

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO..........when you ask hard questions, you don't get the truth!
Haven't heard any hard facts........!
CHEERS!
Norotn So you want your BAD Religion running our governement?

Well OK Then... Tax all politically active churches.

Take away their tax-free status.

Right now, that at least includes:

-The Catholic Church
-The Mormon Church
-Every evangelical

Tax them now.

CHEERS
ghh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course everything you read and hear is truth. Sounds like that commercial. You must be blond.
So do you think the state department was so upset about ambassador Stevens diary, because CNN told the Stevens family they wouldn't mention it. Guess the Stevens family and the state department shouldn't have believed them ether. Or do you think the state department is upset, because it made it harder for Hillary to cover her tracks.
LiberalsDestroyi ng USA

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

MAYOR BACKS SECOND AMENDMENT AFTER COUNCILMAN TRIES TO EJECT ARMED VETERAN

Washington State is primarily run and influenced by democrats, up and down the line, by majority of the population.....But, it is so refreshing to see that not all the towns and cities in that state are leftist morons!

Then there are still some imbedded in the certain towns like this one featured here where TWO of the city council members are outright Imbeciles...Luckily, the Mayor, City Attorney, and great majority of that city council are real proud Americans!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/mayor-backs-...
LiberalsDestroyi ng USA

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

BEWARE OF SMART METERS
The development and implementation of Smart Grid technology in the U.S.– reinventing the electrical grid with Wifi-enabled digital power meters – is proceeding at breakneck speed. Although Smart Grid is the result of years of government planning, the recent kickoff was made possible through massive “green” grants that were quietly included in President Obama’s economic stimulus package starting in 2009.

Why the rapid pace and secrecy in installing the meters? Is it because the utility companies know that the majority of Americans would never allow for such a thing if they really knew more about these new meters, their harmful health effects, their inaccurate and often inflated billing, and the “big brother” control they will have over our use of energy and our own appliances in our own homes and businesses.

The lucrative grants in 2009 have drawn in a host of corporate players, from utility companies to digital meter manufacturers to control software vendors. Global companies like IBM, GE and Siemens are putting their full effort behind the “build-out” that will consolidate all of America into a single, integrated, communication-enabled electric delivery and monitoring system, collectively called Smart Grid.

The negative aspects of Smart Grid are seldom mentioned. Take cyber-security, for instance. Picture a tech-savvy criminal who breaks into your energy profile data by hacking the computers at your local substation: Based on your power usage, he knows when you are home and when you are not home, when you are awake and when you are asleep, whether you have a security system turned on or off, etc. Armed with such information, your possessions and personal safety would be at his disposal.
http://bwcentral.org/smart-meters/

Woman Arrested for Refusing Smart Meter
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/01/25/woman-arr...

IRONICALLY-NAMED ‘SMART METERS’ PROVE TO BE A DUMB IDEA
Headaches, insomnia, tinnitus, DNA breakdown... These are just a few of the myriad problems mentioned when people talk about the constant bombardment of EMFs or electromagnetic frequencies, a huge by-product of the new Smart Meters being installed by public utilities around the country.

But wait! We have been told that the Smart Grid, with it’s Smart Meters would be a good thing for all of us. Now we find out that this scheme poses very real dangers to human health?

Fascist City Arrests Two Moms for Opposing ‘Smart Meters’ in Homes
http://godfatherpolitics.com/9154/city-arrest...

The Crucifixion of San Carlos - Smart Meters Agenda 21 Iclei & The City Council
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(1/5) smart meters: exposed [Take Back Your Power]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Two Women Arrested Defending Homes from Smart Meter Installation
http://www.infowars.com/two-women-arrested-de...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

ghh wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you think the state department was so upset about ambassador Stevens diary, because CNN told the Stevens family they wouldn't mention it. Guess the Stevens family and the state department shouldn't have believed them ether. Or do you think the state department is upset, because it made it harder for Hillary to cover her tracks.
ROFL! Looks like "ghh" is another ranting "conspiracy theorist."

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsDestroying USA wrote:
MAYOR BACKS SECOND AMENDMENT AFTER COUNCILMAN TRIES TO EJECT ARMED VETERAN
Washington State is primarily run and influenced by democrats, up and down the line, by majority of the population.....But, it is so refreshing to see that not all the towns and cities in that state are leftist morons!
Then there are still some imbedded in the certain towns like this one featured here where TWO of the city council members are outright Imbeciles...Luckily, the Mayor, City Attorney, and great majority of that city council are real proud Americans!...
More hogwash from West Plains. Hey, did the West Plains police ever find the owner of that head down on Main Street. The one on the keyboard? Or did they just raffle it off?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsDestroying USA wrote:
BEWARE OF SMART METERS
IRONICALLY-NAMED ‘SMART METERS’ PROVE TO BE A DUMB IDEA
Headaches, insomnia, tinnitus, DNA breakdown... These are just a few of the myriad problems mentioned when people talk about the constant bombardment of EMFs or electromagnetic frequencies, a huge by-product of the new Smart Meters being installed by public utilities around the country....
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Another case of technical stupidity. ROFL!

"Headaches, insomnia, tinnitus, DNA breakdown ... "

Caused by wifi equipment? If so, we are in a whole lot of hurt. There are myriad places where one can use wifi in commercial establishments. If you have a wireless router, that is also "wifi."

Bubba, tinnitus is primarily caused by long-term exposure to loud NOISES, not "wifi." I have had tinnitus for 40 years, long before "wifi." Driving a tractor on the farm with an inferior muffler about 5 feet in front of the driver's seat probably caused mine. Jet engine mechanics, and artillery crews are similarly subject to tinnitus.

Don't worry ... "Smart Meters" will not cause tinnitus ... or headaches, or insomnia, or DNA breakdown ... certainly not to the extent of cellphones.
ghh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! Looks like "ghh" is another ranting "conspiracy theorist."
Do you work for the Democratic party or something you know posting on different forums trying to smooth over all the the stupid stuff they do? Hows that for a conspiracy theory?
Smart Meters

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Another case of technical stupidity. ROFL!
"Headaches, insomnia, tinnitus, DNA breakdown ... "
Caused by wifi equipment? If so, we are in a whole lot of hurt. There are myriad places where one can use wifi in commercial establishments. If you have a wireless router, that is also "wifi."
Bubba, tinnitus is primarily caused by long-term exposure to loud NOISES, not "wifi." I have had tinnitus for 40 years, long before "wifi." Driving a tractor on the farm with an inferior muffler about 5 feet in front of the driver's seat probably caused mine. Jet engine mechanics, and artillery crews are similarly subject to tinnitus.
Don't worry ... "Smart Meters" will not cause tinnitus ... or headaches, or insomnia, or DNA breakdown ... certainly not to the extent of cellphones.
DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21 AND SMART METERS

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/1/p...
Liberals Destroying USA

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

IS OBAMA BIBLICAL 'LORD OF THE FLIES'?
Prophecy sites have field day with president's insect moments

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/is-obama-biblical-...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Obozo Struttn Dicktater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mentally disabled held prisoner for benefits by Republican Criiminal blah, blah, blah.
Hey, there's a chick on youtube that thinks former First Lady Hillary Clinton is a shape shifting demon and President Obama's eyes glow red whenever the word god or bible is mentioned. I should hook you two up!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a big ole fat sign, that says a whole lot but doesnt tell you much?
You got it!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

DNC Do Nothing Commies wrote:
HOME INTRUDERS DECIDE NOT TO STICK AROUND AFTER SEEING THEIR ‘VICTIM’ HOLDING AN AR-15
Bah, I've had a home intruder and introduced him to my Rottweiller. If push had come to shove, the dog would have kept him busy until I grabbed my .38 hand gun. I didn't want to use her for a bullet stop but she insisted in taking the first offensive.

Whenever a strange man approached me or my home, she positioned herself off to the side, haunches tensed. She didn't attack, she just 'watched very closely.' If the person came closer to me, so did she. When I came home after dark, she went through the door first, sniffed the air in the middle of the living room and began a 'search and clear' inspection. I never taught her that. She also insisted on sleeping on my side of the bed....she could hear a drunk on the sidewalk two blocks away, she went to each window and door as he passed by the house looking for his car.

Get a dog and get a clue.

Some of you guys are plain idjits.
Bad news for Dems

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

YES WE CAN! Democrats left Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) with a $3.6 billion deficit, and as of yesterday he has transformed it into a $484 million surplus. Walker has only been in office for two years but it is turning into a golden age for the state.
The Walker administration and the GOP legislature has balanced the budget, created a surplus, lowered unemployment, put limits on greedy unions, and enacted conceal and carry. For the first time in 12 years, property taxes have decreased.
In the annual survey of job creators, 94% said Wisconsin is headed in the right direction (compared to just 10% who said the same thing in 2010). On June 5, 2012, Walker became the first governor in American history to win a recall election. He won the election with more votes and by a higher percentage than he had won in 2010.
Bad news for Dems

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Senator Bob Menendez in hot water for a whole slew of potential law and ethics violations. Additionally, if true, having sex with a 16 year old girl violates both U.S. and Dominican law, where the age of consent is 18, meaning that if true, this Senator raped her. This is just scratching the surface of the potential crimes and ethics violations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,401 - 71,420 of92,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tryin to smoke tonight 5 hr fricking retard 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Samuel 17,747
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 9 hr dear guest 18,909
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 14 hr Reply2_CIA 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 22 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 22 hr guest 262
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs