|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The_DEMS_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
Will Obama get his fellow lying democrats to come on board with his gun control lies?
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...
The democrat senators are afraid they will lose their seats if they vote in favor of it. I guess they will do whatever it takes to save their own political interests. Either they are for it or against it. What lying little democrats we have running our country!
Tax and spend Liburrlus? Try Borrow and Embezzle Republicans.
Struttn Little Dicktater

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

OBOZO'S EXECUTIVE ORDER 666: The term 'illegal aliens' will no longer be allowed. Henceforth they will be referred as 'undocumented Democrats'

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not false. It is true!!! You don't know everything. One reason you don't know is because you are an atheist! Remember!
That is probably why you are an atheist....... because you don't know the truth....
1. It is abundantly clear that you do not know everything. One reason is that you are ignorant.

2. Do you think that I am an atheist because I don't know the truth, or is it that I don't know the truth because I am an atheist?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?(I don't understand your babblings)...
Perhaps you should read more in your Bible about the Tower of Babel?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Struttn Little Dicktater wrote:
Huh oh! There goes our Hammers! What are we going to use now?
If he'd had a pistol/rifle/shotgun, the outcome may have been different!...
There you go again, "Struttn Little Dick."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The_DEMS_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
Will Obama get his fellow lying democrats to come on board with his gun control lies?
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...
The democrat senators are afraid they will lose their seats if they vote in favor of it. I guess they will do whatever it takes to save their own political interests. Either they are for it or against it. What lying little democrats we have running our country!
Do let me summarize your comment: Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

(Does that pretty well sum it up?)
Herman Cain 999 is 666

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Struttn Little Dicktater wrote:
OBOZO'S EXECUTIVE ORDER 666: The term 'illegal aliens' will no longer be allowed. Henceforth they will be referred as 'undocumented Democrats'
Borrow and Embezzle Republicans
Struttn Little Dicktater

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"

Gerald Celente ~ QE3, It's All Exploding In Front Of Us
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Gerald Celente: I'm Glad Obama Won!

2013 Predictions | Interview with Gerald Celente

Gerald Celente 2013 Forecast Iran War, Economic Collapse, Unemploym

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is manipulative, and very evil.
OK, so why don't you go hide somewhere? Buy a cabin in the woods, get rid of your computer, credit cards etc., drop off the grid and stock up on canned food and learn to hunt and fish for your meals.

We won't miss you;0)
Struttn Little Dicktater

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

International Hacker Group, Anonymous, Threatens Obama With Treason

http://www.westernjournalism.com/strange-bedf...
TinFoilHelmet

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so why don't you go hide somewhere? Buy a cabin in the woods, get rid of your computer, credit cards etc., drop off the grid and stock up on canned food and learn to hunt and fish for your meals.
We won't miss you;0)
You know why they won't? Because being all self sufficient American stops at the gun.They have no idea how to can,grow plants,animal husbandry,forest harvesting,building a cabin.All they know is work for a job they hate,go into debt for SUV's and other dumb sh*t,but prepackaged meat and microwave dinners and then go plop their obese a$$es into a chair and watch tv until it's night night time.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I provide empirical results and you babble about Babel.....When I don't have an answer I ADMIT it....why don't you man up, hypycrite??
How many races were represented in Adam and Eves genes?
GENESIS 11:8-9
So the Lord scaattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel - because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Just a little to make you think.........!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you not to blame Man for God's mistake. If your god had been a good designer, or if he had been "all-wise," he would have known in advance what would happen.
Oh, that you would take off those black-colored opaque glasses so that you might be able to see.
I am sure when he created you he knew what would happen. He knew that you would be an atheist! He knows everything and he knows that you could change your mind. For some reason, he keeps urging me to help you change your mind. God is dealing with you. I can tell!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is clear that YOU watch "Faux News" all the time, "Norton." It has been shown that people who watch "Faux News" know less about current affairs than people who watch NO NEWS AT ALL!
People that watch Fox News (please learn how to spell, will ya?), know more than people who don't. Know why? Because you can learn things that you never hear on the Liberal News channels. They (Liberals) are die-hard Obama supporters! The Liberal News channels are not fair and balanced.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you agree with the "five thousand"?(That was a little test, "Norton." You flunked. You should study your Bible more often.)
Your little test failed Dawg. Feeding the 5,000 was an act of God..........not evolution! GEEZ! You are dumb as dirt!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Norton goes UNRAPTURED wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton displaying his view of the world, which of course is the only right view.
"Of all religions, the Christian should of course inspire the most tolerance, but until now Christians have been the most intolerant of all men."
Voltaire
Must have been an atheist......just like you!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. It is abundantly clear that you do not know everything. One reason is that you are ignorant.
2. Do you think that I am an atheist because I don't know the truth, or is it that I don't know the truth because I am an atheist?
Of course, I don't know everything. I know one thing........you are as ignorant as the atheist that was on Fox News tonight wanting not to have the Bible at the ignauguration. He, too, doesn't understand this country was founded on Christian principles. Of course, I doubt Obama was founded on Christian principles either!

CHEERS!
Norton

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I have not seen any mention of evolution in the Bible. Doesn't exist and if you had any smarts at all you would understand that would not make any sense according to God's plan for us. GEEZ!
CHEERS!
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear...

The Lord gave us ears to hear with, and eyes to see with.
Norton

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
People that watch Fox News (please learn how to spell, will ya?), know more than people who don't. Know why? Because you can learn things that you never hear on the Liberal News channels. They (Liberals) are die-hard Obama supporters! The Liberal News channels are not fair and balanced.
CHEERS!
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:
Norton

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I don't know everything. I know one thing........you are as ignorant as the atheist that was on Fox News tonight wanting not to have the Bible at the ignauguration. He, too, doesn't understand this country was founded on Christian principles. Of course, I doubt Obama was founded on Christian principles either!
CHEERS!
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 min Abdurratln 807
OMG!!! Stupid idiots!!, 16 min Jsf 7
need a dog dog groomer 21 min Mary F 1
Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager; Ou... 40 min Sky Rocket 188
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 43 min SMOKE ON THE WATER 246
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr sad 18,729
Atty Buttplug Holder Arrives 3 hr Jesus Effen Christ 2
Council-Woman Kim Tihen Is My Kind of Gal!! 16 hr Augusto Pinochet 6
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••