Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75401 Jan 18, 2013
Norton goes UNRAPTURED wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton displaying his view of the world, which of course is the only right view.
"Of all religions, the Christian should of course inspire the most tolerance, but until now Christians have been the most intolerant of all men."
Voltaire
Must have been an atheist......just like you!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75402 Jan 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It is abundantly clear that you do not know everything. One reason is that you are ignorant.
2. Do you think that I am an atheist because I don't know the truth, or is it that I don't know the truth because I am an atheist?
Of course, I don't know everything. I know one thing........you are as ignorant as the atheist that was on Fox News tonight wanting not to have the Bible at the ignauguration. He, too, doesn't understand this country was founded on Christian principles. Of course, I doubt Obama was founded on Christian principles either!

CHEERS!
Norton

Ava, MO

#75403 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I have not seen any mention of evolution in the Bible. Doesn't exist and if you had any smarts at all you would understand that would not make any sense according to God's plan for us. GEEZ!
CHEERS!
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear...

The Lord gave us ears to hear with, and eyes to see with.
Norton

Ava, MO

#75405 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
People that watch Fox News (please learn how to spell, will ya?), know more than people who don't. Know why? Because you can learn things that you never hear on the Liberal News channels. They (Liberals) are die-hard Obama supporters! The Liberal News channels are not fair and balanced.
CHEERS!
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:
Norton

Ava, MO

#75404 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I don't know everything. I know one thing........you are as ignorant as the atheist that was on Fox News tonight wanting not to have the Bible at the ignauguration. He, too, doesn't understand this country was founded on Christian principles. Of course, I doubt Obama was founded on Christian principles either!
CHEERS!
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75406 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
GENESIS 11:8-9
So the Lord scaattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel - because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
Just a little to make you think.........!
CHEERS!
=hypocrisy
GOP UnChristian TALIBAN

Saint Charles, MO

#75407 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton is just unhappy living the modern world isn't he?

Norton sounds like the Taliban. NO TOLERANCE for anyone except himself

Norton Instead of Polluting Topix with your lying BS ...pick up the Bible READ IT...and go to a mainstream CHRISTIAN Church ...like a Methodist or Lutheran one?

Right now Norton your givning Christians and Missouri a BAD name!
GOP UnChristian TALIBAN

Saint Charles, MO

#75408 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little test failed Dawg. Feeding the 5,000 was an act of God..........not evolution! GEEZ! You are dumb as dirt!
CHEERS!
Tell you what, Norton, if it bothers you, just avert your eyes...LOL!!!!!
CHEERS!
GOP UnChristian TALIBAN

Saint Charles, MO

#75409 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton = FAKE CHRISTIAN who watches FAUX News...why he keeps LOSING!
Surgeon General

Belton, MO

#75410 Jan 19, 2013
GOP UnChristian TALIBAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a gutless shit for brains coward! I would love to suck Obama's Polyp Scraper before he sticks it back in the ass of that fucking gorilla he's married to!!!
Yellow Dawg is ahead of you in that line. Maybe you two can practice on each other.
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Charles, MO

#75411 Jan 19, 2013
Surgeon General wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Dawg is ahead of you in that line. Maybe you two can practice on each other.
Oh look ...Todd Aiken has joined us this morning
Dumb Ass Liberals

West Plains, MO

#75412 Jan 19, 2013
ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF GOV. CHRISTIE BROWNNOSING OBAMA?

Christie’s latest target in his jihad to protect Obama is the NRA. When he first burst on the scene many of us liked the bluntness of Christie. But now he is just a bloviating bore that brown-noses Obama in the hopes of getting more crumbs from the Federal budget.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/anyone-else-...
GOP Elephant Graveyard

Saint Charles, MO

#75413 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Christie’s latest target in his jihad to protect Obama is the NRA. When he first burst on the scene many of us liked the bluntness of Christie. But now he is just a bloviating bore that brown-noses Obama in the hopes of getting more crumbs from the Federal budget.
Not at all...I'm enjoying watching the GOP implode...LOL!
Working girl

Damascus, AR

#75415 Jan 19, 2013
Me Too!!!
George

United States

#75416 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb Ass Liberals wrote:
Looks to me like the GRAND OLD party just wants to hear a one-sided tale & can easily turn against each other. Christie isn't playing by the Republican rules, so they turn on him & diss him. LOVE it - there's no way in He## they'll ever be in power again, THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!
Richard Bruce Cheney

Saint Louis, MO

#75417 Jan 19, 2013
Jo Ann Emerson had announced in December that she would resign in February. After she won the election in november. To cost the tax payers more money as she took even more money from National Rural Electric Cooperatives Association. Thanks Jo Ann ! Thank you GOP !
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#75418 Jan 19, 2013
GOP UnChristian TALIBAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton is just unhappy living the modern world isn't he?
Norton sounds like the Taliban. NO TOLERANCE for anyone except himself
Norton Instead of Polluting Topix with your lying BS ...pick up the Bible READ IT...and go to a mainstream CHRISTIAN Church ...like a Methodist or Lutheran one?
Right now Norton your givning Christians and Missouri a BAD name!
What are you a Communist? I have no tolerance for ignorant lazy people that are so self-centered they can't see the trees for the forrest. I do read the Bible. That's how you learn what the Bible says. Prove me a liar..........I dare you! You can't, because you don't know the truth. Keep looking up everything by googling! Yep, that's the place to go. AND, of course, whatever you google is always right..........wrong!!!!!

Yep, the internet IS becoming a tool of Satan!

CHEERS!
TinFoilHelmet

West Plains, MO

#75419 Jan 19, 2013

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75420 Jan 19, 2013
Struttn Little Dicktater wrote:
International Hacker Group, Anonymous, Threatens Obama With Treason
http://www.westernjournalism.com/strange-bedf...
Paranoia runs rampant among the "conspiracy nuts." Fear is a conservative thing. If you want to energize a conservative, just tell him that something has been, or is going to be, taken away from him.

Second Amendment: phony issue ... settled by the US Supreme Court ... June 26, 2008.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75421 Jan 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
GENESIS 11:8-9
So the Lord scaattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel - because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
Just a little to make you think.........!
"Norton," you cannot even cite scripture. Genesis does not say what you say it says. You just took that out of context and made most of it up. I wish you would actually read the Bible before you start saying things like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 3 hr Friend 229
The Interview 8 hr killa_the_compass... 1
Public committee to monitor police 18 hr Hooty 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri Here Is One 5,641
looking for psychics (Sep '12) Fri ZigZag 53
E. St. Louis- Democratic Republic of the Congo Fri ZigZag 1
Yo Jan 29 homes 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?