GOP HYSTERICAL FAILURE

Saint Charles, MO

#75381 Jan 18, 2013
Struttn Little Dicktater wrote:
"Huh oh"!

This post was edited for brevity ...all factual information was left intact...
Debt can not be measured by absolute numbers. The Dollar was 9-10 times more worth in the early 60-ies than today.

All Federal debt has to be seen as a percentage of GDP.

Under this viewpoint, every Democratic President in the past 45 years has added less to the Federal debt than any Republicans President.
Carter: Added $ 288 billion to Federal Debt. A decrease of only 3.3% Read More... debt/GDP
Reagan: almost tripled Federal debt . Added a 35% debt-increase debt/GDP.
Bush I.: Increased debt by $1.5 trillion in 4 years (more than C|Int0n in 2 terms). 13% increase debt/GDP
C|Int0n: balanced budget. Decrease of 9.7% debt/GDP.
Bush II.: Doubled Federal Debt (from $ 5.8 trillion to $11.8 trillion (including 2009). i.e. 25.3 increase debt/GDP
Obama: Added 10.3% debt/GDP, which is still better than Reagan, Bush I. and Bush II.
The Bush tax-discounts for billionaires (passed in 2001 and 2003) have added about $ 4 trillion to the Federal debt by now, without creating one single job. Unemployment was 5.8% in January 2001, but was 7.8% in January 2009, when Bush left, so it almost doubled under Bush, and was skyrocketing when Obama came in. The two unfunded wars added another $ 4 trillion to our debt. So half of our current debt is directly related to the last President.

The very same people that are responsible for 75% of our Federal debt are now threatening to let the country default on the debt they themselves raked up! Obama reversed this trend.

Unemployment is at Bush-levels right now (7.8%), but going down.

The deficit is getting smaller, despite the recession.

If we can get rid of all Republican majorities in 2014, all will be well.
GOP HYSTERICAL FAILURE

Saint Charles, MO

#75382 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You confess to follow God but yet act like a wicked heathen, rebellious little turd! Did you try to please your parents and not let them down, and be a good believer, and accepting them hurting you, lest a child rebels?
How does this guy make it through the day.
He truly is mentally ill and fixated on homosexuality. He really needs to drop the veil and go get himself laid by a man so that we can all move on...perhaps when hes confined to a jail cell?
GOP HYSTERICAL LOSERS

Saint Charles, MO

#75383 Jan 18, 2013
The_DEMS_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as Faux News. Once again, you prove to be a liar, you left wing nut job democrat! LMAO
"NUTS" like this can have all the freedom of speech they like, as long as they keep spouting in the name of Republicanism.

People need constant reminders of just how insane the GOP advocates are...Your doing a GREAT JOB Brownie!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75384 Jan 18, 2013
GOP HYSTERICAL FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text>
Debt can not be measured by absolute numbers. The Dollar was 9-10 times more worth in the early 60-ies than today.
All Federal debt has to be seen as a percentage of GDP.
Under this viewpoint, every Democratic President in the past 45 years has added less to the Federal debt than any Republicans President.
Carter: Added $ 288 billion to Federal Debt. A decrease of only 3.3% Read More... debt/GDP
Reagan: almost tripled Federal debt . Added a 35% debt-increase debt/GDP.
Bush I.: Increased debt by $1.5 trillion in 4 years (more than C|Int0n in 2 terms). 13% increase debt/GDP
C|Int0n: balanced budget. Decrease of 9.7% debt/GDP.
Bush II.: Doubled Federal Debt (from $ 5.8 trillion to $11.8 trillion (including 2009). i.e. 25.3 increase debt/GDP
Obama: Added 10.3% debt/GDP, which is still better than Reagan, Bush I. and Bush II.
The Bush tax-discounts for billionaires (passed in 2001 and 2003) have added about $ 4 trillion to the Federal debt by now, without creating one single job. Unemployment was 5.8% in January 2001, but was 7.8% in January 2009, when Bush left, so it almost doubled under Bush, and was skyrocketing when Obama came in. The two unfunded wars added another $ 4 trillion to our debt. So half of our current debt is directly related to the last President.
The very same people that are responsible for 75% of our Federal debt are now threatening to let the country default on the debt they themselves raked up! Obama reversed this trend.
Unemployment is at Bush-levels right now (7.8%), but going down.
The deficit is getting smaller, despite the recession.
If we can get rid of all Republican majorities in 2014, all will be well.
I appreciate your viewpoint and can accept your ideas with the exception of the last one. I'm hesitant to agree that routing the Republicans is a silver bullet. Like it or not, both major political parties are riddled with corruption. I think it may stand out as more of an hypocrisy on the right because as "good Christians" they set themselves up for failure when they're caught.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75385 Jan 18, 2013
GOP HYSTERICAL FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this guy make it through the day.
He truly is mentally ill and fixated on homosexuality. He really needs to drop the veil and go get himself laid by a man so that we can all move on...perhaps when hes confined to a jail cell?
awww....give LargeLoser credit--he's taking mental illness to an art form....
Borrow and Embezzle GOP

Saint Charles, MO

#75386 Jan 18, 2013
Will Obama get his fellow lying democrats to come on board with his gun control lies?
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...
The democrat senators are afraid they will lose their seats if they vote in favor of it. I guess they will do whatever it takes to save their own political interests. Either they are for it or against it. What lying little democrats we have running our country!
Tax and spend Liburrlus? Try Borrow and Embezzle Republicans.
Struttn Little Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75387 Jan 18, 2013
OBOZO'S EXECUTIVE ORDER 666: The term 'illegal aliens' will no longer be allowed. Henceforth they will be referred as 'undocumented Democrats'

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75388 Jan 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not false. It is true!!! You don't know everything. One reason you don't know is because you are an atheist! Remember!
That is probably why you are an atheist....... because you don't know the truth....
1. It is abundantly clear that you do not know everything. One reason is that you are ignorant.

2. Do you think that I am an atheist because I don't know the truth, or is it that I don't know the truth because I am an atheist?

#75389 Jan 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?(I don't understand your babblings)...
Perhaps you should read more in your Bible about the Tower of Babel?

#75390 Jan 18, 2013
Huh oh! There goes our Hammers! What are we going to use now?
If he'd had a pistol/rifle/shotgun, the outcome may have been different!...
There you go again, "Struttn Little Dick."

#75391 Jan 18, 2013
Will Obama get his fellow lying democrats to come on board with his gun control lies?
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...
The democrat senators are afraid they will lose their seats if they vote in favor of it. I guess they will do whatever it takes to save their own political interests. Either they are for it or against it. What lying little democrats we have running our country!
Do let me summarize your comment: Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

(Does that pretty well sum it up?)
Herman Cain 999 is 666

Saint Charles, MO

#75392 Jan 18, 2013
OBOZO'S EXECUTIVE ORDER 666: The term 'illegal aliens' will no longer be allowed. Henceforth they will be referred as 'undocumented Democrats'
Borrow and Embezzle Republicans
Struttn Little Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75393 Jan 18, 2013
DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"

Gerald Celente ~ QE3, It's All Exploding In Front Of Us
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Gerald Celente: I'm Glad Obama Won!

2013 Predictions | Interview with Gerald Celente

Gerald Celente 2013 Forecast Iran War, Economic Collapse, Unemploym

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#75394 Jan 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is manipulative, and very evil.
OK, so why don't you go hide somewhere? Buy a cabin in the woods, get rid of your computer, credit cards etc., drop off the grid and stock up on canned food and learn to hunt and fish for your meals.

We won't miss you;0)
Struttn Little Dicktater

West Plains, MO

#75395 Jan 18, 2013
International Hacker Group, Anonymous, Threatens Obama With Treason

http://www.westernjournalism.com/strange-bedf...
TinFoilHelmet

West Plains, MO

#75396 Jan 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so why don't you go hide somewhere? Buy a cabin in the woods, get rid of your computer, credit cards etc., drop off the grid and stock up on canned food and learn to hunt and fish for your meals.
We won't miss you;0)
You know why they won't? Because being all self sufficient American stops at the gun.They have no idea how to can,grow plants,animal husbandry,forest harvesting,building a cabin.All they know is work for a job they hate,go into debt for SUV's and other dumb sh*t,but prepackaged meat and microwave dinners and then go plop their obese a$$es into a chair and watch tv until it's night night time.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75397 Jan 18, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I provide empirical results and you babble about Babel.....When I don't have an answer I ADMIT it....why don't you man up, hypycrite??
How many races were represented in Adam and Eves genes?
GENESIS 11:8-9
So the Lord scaattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel - because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Just a little to make you think.........!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75398 Jan 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you not to blame Man for God's mistake. If your god had been a good designer, or if he had been "all-wise," he would have known in advance what would happen.
Oh, that you would take off those black-colored opaque glasses so that you might be able to see.
I am sure when he created you he knew what would happen. He knew that you would be an atheist! He knows everything and he knows that you could change your mind. For some reason, he keeps urging me to help you change your mind. God is dealing with you. I can tell!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75399 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
It is clear that YOU watch "Faux News" all the time, "Norton." It has been shown that people who watch "Faux News" know less about current affairs than people who watch NO NEWS AT ALL!
People that watch Fox News (please learn how to spell, will ya?), know more than people who don't. Know why? Because you can learn things that you never hear on the Liberal News channels. They (Liberals) are die-hard Obama supporters! The Liberal News channels are not fair and balanced.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#75400 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
So you agree with the "five thousand"?(That was a little test, "Norton." You flunked. You should study your Bible more often.)
Your little test failed Dawg. Feeding the 5,000 was an act of God..........not evolution! GEEZ! You are dumb as dirt!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr guest 5,635
Public committee to monitor police 8 hr Heard Enough 1
Yo 14 hr homes 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592
looking for psychics (Sep '12) Wed Demetrius83 52
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) Tue Kev 13
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Jan 27 ZigZag 31
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?