“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75163 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
2000 NRA Convention - Charlton Heston - From My Cold, Dead Hands!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORYVCML8xeE
1925--Al Capone--"I am just a businessman, giving the people what they want"
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75164 Jan 14, 2013
[Video] Home Intruder in Tennessee Stopped by Armed Residents

When a man tried to break into an east Tennessee home in the middle of the night the homeowners were very glad to have a gun to protect themselves.

The determined intruder was breaking through glass with his bare hands and almost got into the home.

The homeowner, who said he did not want to kill anyone, fired a warning shot to slow down the intruder until police arrived to arrest the suspect.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20574246/east-rid...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#75165 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........I can see right thru idiots and ignorance! You are the perfect example!...
How can you ever shave?

#75166 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, get ready Dawg! It's gonna happen again! Tribulation and then the Great White Throne Judgement!...
That's great -- I missed it when it first came out!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75167 Jan 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you ever shave?
I't no problem--his testosterone level has reached zero and his estrogen/progesterone levels have increased....

oh, BTW DAWG--fractal geometry has recently been adopted to support the "string" theory. I'll have to ask NORTON to explain that for me....lol

#75168 Jan 14, 2013
Everyday Joe wrote:
*** CALLING ALL FREEDOM-LOVING PATRIOTS ***
CYNTHIA DAVIS 2012 Candidate for Missouri Lt. Governor will be speaking Tuesday morning, January 15, 2013 Park Hills Christian Women's Connection
Rose's Restaurant, Hwy 67, Park Hills, MO
Ten Dollars/person, includes buffet breakfast
Hey, "Joe" -- I am a freedom-loving patriot!

Is Cynthia a Democrat?

#75169 Jan 14, 2013
GOP Going Going GONE wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Arizona Medicaid Expansion Urged By Gov. Jan Brewer, Obamacare Foe
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said of one aspect of Obamacare, "We cannot wag our finger at the federal government."
Arizona will participate in the expansion of Medicaid, Gov. Jan Brewer said Monday in her State of the State address, making her the third Republican governor to agree to one of the key components of President Barack Obama's health care reform.
Brewer said that if she did not accept the Medicaid funds for Arizona, other states could claim those federal dollars and create jobs that otherwise would be created in Arizona....
Losing federal funds does have a way of making "believers" out of governors.

#75170 Jan 14, 2013
2012 Republican National Convention: The convention was all abuzz about who was going to be the "Mystery Speaker"! And then Clint Eastwood showed up! And talked with an empty chair! It is a mystery to me what Eastwood was talking about. Here is a fresh take on Eastwood's performance:

#75171 Jan 14, 2013
[Video] Home Intruder in Tennessee Stopped by Armed Residents
When a man tried to break into an east Tennessee home in the middle of the night the homeowners were very glad to have a gun to protect themselves.
The determined intruder was breaking through glass with his bare hands and almost got into the home.
The homeowner, who said he did not want to kill anyone, fired a warning shot to slow down the intruder until police arrived to arrest the suspect.
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20574246/east-rid...
Huh? That's a VERY STRANGE story.(Which is probably the reason you told it.)

#75172 Jan 14, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text> ... oh, BTW DAWG--fractal geometry has recently been adopted to support the "string" theory. I'll have to ask NORTON to explain that for me.... lol
I do not understand string theory. Nor do I understand why fractal geometry does. But there are lots of programs out there making some amazing graphics using fractal geometry.(I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for "Norton" to explain all this. Of course, he may be able to cite chapter and verse.)

So this string walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry. We do not serve strings in here! You ARE a string, aren't you?" String replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot!)

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75173 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not understand string theory. Nor do I understand why fractal geometry does. But there are lots of programs out there making some amazing graphics using fractal geometry.(I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for "Norton" to explain all this. Of course, he may be able to cite chapter and verse.)
So this string walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry. We do not serve strings in here! You ARE a string, aren't you?" String replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot!)
lmao....GREAT joke--thanks for the laugh (both the string and NORTON)!!
I really have very little understanding of astrophysics myself-I just find it very intriguing. I do enjoy math and science. I've been fortunate enough to have some top notch professors and a pretty good career. Many moons ago I took physics taught by Harold Fuller...most people know his more famous brother, Buckminster Fuller.

As far as NORTON, if he could only survive a blast powerful enough to open his closed mind he might find that evolution is not blasphemy......
hestonthefruitca ke

Saint Louis, MO

#75174 Jan 14, 2013
NRA = Not Really American

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#75175 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg, that is fantastic. I am still laughing. If I keep laughing my geometry is liable to fractal.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#75176 Jan 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, that is fantastic. I am still laughing. If I keep laughing my geometry is liable to fractal.
lol.....yu fract me up....
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#75177 Jan 15, 2013
FAKE vet...Thats the only way I would like to see you...LOL!
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Charles, MO

#75178 Jan 15, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....yu fract me up....
hahahahaha...good one
voter

Wentzville, MO

#75179 Jan 15, 2013
???
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75181 Jan 15, 2013
COLBERT SKEWERS CNN’S PIERS MORGAN ON GUN CONTROL:‘DO YOU HATE THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION?’

Last night, CNN’s Piers Morgan appeared on “The Colbert Report” to discuss firearms in America and the Second Amendment. During the comical exchange, comedian Stephen Colbert questioned Morgan’s recent gun control diatribes — and his knowledge of the U.S. Constitution. After introducing the CNN personality as ”a talk show host who thinks he’s best for America,” Colbert quickly began launching his quips.

“I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Get the f**k out of here,” he told Morgan.“Do you understand, to an American ear, what it sounds like to have an English accent telling us how to live our lives?”

Morgan, while laughing, admitted that such a notion is, indeed, an annoyance. Of course, Colbert wasn’t done there.

“Do you hate the United States Constitution?,” he repeatedly asked the CNN host, at one point handing him a pocket-sized copy of the historical document.

While the exchange was colored by comedy and was not serious in nature (after all, this is Colbert), Morgan did take a few moments to defend his views. He invoked the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook, claiming that the incident should be an example that spawns both intense concern and action among the public.

“I think when 20 young children get blown to pieces, America should say,‘Something has to be done,’” Morgan proclaimed.

Colbert did note that some have accused Morgan of “pumping up” his ratings by bringing “crazy people” on his program. Here, he was likely referring to Alex Jones’ appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight”— a fiery exchange that subsequently went viral.

http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:...
Norton

Hollister, MO

#75182 Jan 15, 2013
COLBERT SKEWERS CNN’S PIERS MORGAN ON GUN CONTROL:‘DO YOU HATE THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION?’
Last night, CNN’s Piers Morgan appeared on “The Colbert Report” to discuss firearms in America and the Second Amendment. During the comical exchange, comedian Stephen Colbert questioned Morgan’s recent gun control diatribes — and his knowledge of the U.S. Constitution. After introducing the CNN personality as ”a talk show host who thinks he’s best for America,” Colbert quickly began launching his quips.
“I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Get the f**k out of here,” he told Morgan.“Do you understand, to an American ear, what it sounds like to have an English accent telling us how to live our lives?”
Morgan, while laughing, admitted that such a notion is, indeed, an annoyance. Of course, Colbert wasn’t done there.
“Do you hate the United States Constitution?,” he repeatedly asked the CNN host, at one point handing him a pocket-sized copy of the historical document.
While the exchange was colored by comedy and was not serious in nature (after all, this is Colbert), Morgan did take a few moments to defend his views. He invoked the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook, claiming that the incident should be an example that spawns both intense concern and action among the public.
“I think when 20 young children get blown to pieces, America should say,‘Something has to be done,’” Morgan proclaimed.
Colbert did note that some have accused Morgan of “pumping up” his ratings by bringing “crazy people” on his program. Here, he was likely referring to Alex Jones’ appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight”— a fiery exchange that subsequently went viral.
Wow. Wow. If anyone who watched that thought Colbert was "skewering" Piers Morgan, than two things need to happen: 1. They need to look up the definition of satire, 2. They need to get their meds checked. Colbert was actually making fun of Alex Jones you twit. Just like he made fun of Alex Jones's insanity earlier in the program. Just wow.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#75183 Jan 15, 2013
For all the conserva-fanatics insistence that they are telling the truth, that they live in the "no spin zone", and that the media is biased, they sure like to spin things their way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 3 hr Union Jak 36
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye 8 hr doob 13
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 10 hr Granda pa Joe 438
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 13 hr neveratfault 5,430
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... 22 hr Beauregard Cracker 2
Rudolph 22 hr scrooge 1
Boycott the Rams Sun southbronx 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web