Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,545)

Showing posts 70,881 - 70,900 of95,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

and the best quote of the day

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said of one aspect of Obamacare, "We cannot wag our finger at the federal government."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!

I'm falling out of my chair!!!!!!
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama believes he is no longer bound by the Constitution because he won reelection.

“He keeps telling us he won reelection, congratulations. But guess what? The Constitution wasn’t up for election…he has to comply with it too.”

Obama has been “pushing the edge of the envelope” as far as his executive powers are concerned. He lamented his “unilateral action” on immigration, violation of the appointment clause,“trashing the commerce clause” under Obamacare and now he is threatening executive action over the Second Amendment.

“What the hell is this? He was elected president, congratulations. This guy makes Richard Nixon look like a man who followed the law all the time. I think we have an imperial president…he’s arrogant as hell and so I’m furious about this.”

The Constitution was not and is still not “up for grabs.” President George W. Bush doesn’t compare to Obama when talking about expanding the powers of the executive branch.

“You would think that the Constitution is just another statute for these guys to play with. This is why I’m furious. Because once we lose the Constitution, and we’re losing it big, what’s left? How do we keep these people in check?”

If Obama really does attempt to take executive action to enact gun control, it will “not be very pretty”.~ MARK LEVIN

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/14/ma...
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

2000 NRA Convention - Charlton Heston - From My Cold, Dead Hands!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORYVCML8xeE

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

obozo The DickTater wrote:
This will really PissOff you liberal Queer!
BARACK OBAMA AND THOSE ORGANIZING HIS UPCOMING INAUGURATION HAVE EFFECTIVELY DECLARED HISTORIC, BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY TO BE OUT OF BOUNDS.
A new chapter in America's moral revolution came Thursday as Atlanta pastor Louie Giglio withdrew from giving the benediction at President Obama's second inaugural ceremony. In a statement released to the White House and the Presidential Inaugural Committee, Giglio said that he withdrew because of the furor that emerged Wednesday after a liberal watchdog group revealed that almost 20 years ago he had preached a sermon in which he had stated that homosexuality is a sin and that the "only way out of a homosexual lifestyle … is through the healing power of Jesus."
In other words, a Christian pastor has been effectively disinvited from delivering an inaugural prayer because he believes and teaches Christian truth.
The fact that Giglio was actually disinvited was made clear in a statement from Addie Whisenant of the Presidential Inaugural Committee:
"We were not aware of Pastor Giglio's past comments at the time of his selection, and they don't reflect our desire to celebrate the strength and diversity of our country at this inaugural. Pastor Giglio was asked to deliver the benediction in large part because of his leadership in combating human trafficking around the world. As we now work to select someone to deliver the benediction, we will ensure their beliefs reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance for all Americans."
That statement is, in effect, an embarrassed apology for having invited Louie Giglio in the first place. Whisenant's statement apologizes for the Presidential Inaugural Committee's failure to make certain that their selection had never, at any time,
for any reason, believed that homosexuality is less than a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. The committee then promised to repent and learn from their failure, committing to select a replacement who would "reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance."
MORE: http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/miscel...
If liberals are gay how do they make babies? Are all conservatives sperm donors? Do you like goats?
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AL JAZERRA GORE, THE CLIMATE WHORE
Where are all you Idiot Liberals cry babies? Oh the libtard hypocrisy. Climate change faker Al Gore now richer than Mitt Romney. A few more bucks, and he'll have to switch political parties.

HE WANTED TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE WITH HIS VALUES, LOOKS LIKE HE FOUND THEM
WHAT a fat, sweaty, lying piece of left-wing shit. And his X Wife lives ALONE in a 8,000 sq foot $8 Million mansion in Santa Barbara Ca. Bet that Sucks up the power!

That’s the same Goracle who rallied against big oil for over a decade…..
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/go...

Enjoy your $100 million of oil money, Al Whore Gore!(Maybe they will give him another Nobel Peace Prize.)

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/01/09/al-j...

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

1925--Al Capone--"I am just a businessman, giving the people what they want"
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

[Video] Home Intruder in Tennessee Stopped by Armed Residents

When a man tried to break into an east Tennessee home in the middle of the night the homeowners were very glad to have a gun to protect themselves.

The determined intruder was breaking through glass with his bare hands and almost got into the home.

The homeowner, who said he did not want to kill anyone, fired a warning shot to slow down the intruder until police arrived to arrest the suspect.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20574246/east-rid...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........I can see right thru idiots and ignorance! You are the perfect example!...
How can you ever shave?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, get ready Dawg! It's gonna happen again! Tribulation and then the Great White Throne Judgement!...
That's great -- I missed it when it first came out!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you ever shave?
I't no problem--his testosterone level has reached zero and his estrogen/progesterone levels have increased....

oh, BTW DAWG--fractal geometry has recently been adopted to support the "string" theory. I'll have to ask NORTON to explain that for me....lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Everyday Joe wrote:
*** CALLING ALL FREEDOM-LOVING PATRIOTS ***
CYNTHIA DAVIS 2012 Candidate for Missouri Lt. Governor will be speaking Tuesday morning, January 15, 2013 Park Hills Christian Women's Connection
Rose's Restaurant, Hwy 67, Park Hills, MO
Ten Dollars/person, includes buffet breakfast
Hey, "Joe" -- I am a freedom-loving patriot!

Is Cynthia a Democrat?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

GOP Going Going GONE wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Arizona Medicaid Expansion Urged By Gov. Jan Brewer, Obamacare Foe
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said of one aspect of Obamacare, "We cannot wag our finger at the federal government."
Arizona will participate in the expansion of Medicaid, Gov. Jan Brewer said Monday in her State of the State address, making her the third Republican governor to agree to one of the key components of President Barack Obama's health care reform.
Brewer said that if she did not accept the Medicaid funds for Arizona, other states could claim those federal dollars and create jobs that otherwise would be created in Arizona....
Losing federal funds does have a way of making "believers" out of governors.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

2012 Republican National Convention: The convention was all abuzz about who was going to be the "Mystery Speaker"! And then Clint Eastwood showed up! And talked with an empty chair! It is a mystery to me what Eastwood was talking about. Here is a fresh take on Eastwood's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

[Video] Home Intruder in Tennessee Stopped by Armed Residents
When a man tried to break into an east Tennessee home in the middle of the night the homeowners were very glad to have a gun to protect themselves.
The determined intruder was breaking through glass with his bare hands and almost got into the home.
The homeowner, who said he did not want to kill anyone, fired a warning shot to slow down the intruder until police arrived to arrest the suspect.
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20574246/east-rid...
Huh? That's a VERY STRANGE story.(Which is probably the reason you told it.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text> ... oh, BTW DAWG--fractal geometry has recently been adopted to support the "string" theory. I'll have to ask NORTON to explain that for me.... lol
I do not understand string theory. Nor do I understand why fractal geometry does. But there are lots of programs out there making some amazing graphics using fractal geometry.(I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for "Norton" to explain all this. Of course, he may be able to cite chapter and verse.)

So this string walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry. We do not serve strings in here! You ARE a string, aren't you?" String replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot!)

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do not understand string theory. Nor do I understand why fractal geometry does. But there are lots of programs out there making some amazing graphics using fractal geometry.(I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for "Norton" to explain all this. Of course, he may be able to cite chapter and verse.)
So this string walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry. We do not serve strings in here! You ARE a string, aren't you?" String replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot!)
lmao....GREAT joke--thanks for the laugh (both the string and NORTON)!!
I really have very little understanding of astrophysics myself-I just find it very intriguing. I do enjoy math and science. I've been fortunate enough to have some top notch professors and a pretty good career. Many moons ago I took physics taught by Harold Fuller...most people know his more famous brother, Buckminster Fuller.

As far as NORTON, if he could only survive a blast powerful enough to open his closed mind he might find that evolution is not blasphemy......
hestonthefruitca ke

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

NRA = Not Really American

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dawg, that is fantastic. I am still laughing. If I keep laughing my geometry is liable to fractal.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, that is fantastic. I am still laughing. If I keep laughing my geometry is liable to fractal.
lol.....yu fract me up....
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

FAKE vet...Thats the only way I would like to see you...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,881 - 70,900 of95,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr just wondering 18,537
Welcome To The End Of The World 2 hr WebPreach 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 4 hr Diane 6,906
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 6 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 16 hr Claire 265
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Sun Mikel 17
adult diaper wearing (Nov '12) Sat Andrew 48 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search