Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Saint Louis, MO

#75148 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
'LEADING FROM BEHIND,' PART II: FRANCE STRIKES IN MALI AFTER U.S. STRATEGY COLLAPSES
France has expanded its assault on Islamists in northern Mali, pounding rebel positions with four days of air strikes and bringing additional troops into the country through the capital, Mali. France did not wait for UN approval, and it tired of what even the New York Times acknowledges was the reluctance of the United States and the international community to do anything about the seizure of half a country by Al Qaeda-linked forces.
Call it “leading from behind,” Part II.
What is worse is that the Islamist rebellion has used American-trained soldiers and officers who defected from Mali’s regular army last year, taking their counter-terrorism training, their advanced combat skills, and their knowledge of western intelligence methods with them. France is now facing off against an Islamist foe that the United States has unwittingly assisted--and the U.S. is barely offering help.
When Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney raised the issue of Mali during the debates last fall, the media reacted with amusement. A few briefly noted that Mali was, indeed, a “serious problem”--that the collapse of the country could create a safe haven for Al Qaeda in the heart of Africa. Others, such as Bill Maher, mocked Romney, secure in the understanding that nothing the Republican said could be taken seriously.
One reason that Americans had not heard much about Mali is the near-total lack of interest by the mainstream media in focusing on the flaws in President Barack Obama’s foreign policy. During the Bush administration, there were near-daily reports of deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, and deep analyses of how U.S. intervention policy was creating new dangers. Today, the media are uninterested in foreign policy--even in U.S. deaths.
But the chaos of one day in Cairo and Benghazi--a scandal still underreported by the mainstream media, lest it hurt President Obama--pales in comparison to what has transpired in Mali for several months, partly as a result of Obama administration policy. The New York Times notes that four years of “deliberate planning collapsed swiftly when heavily armed, battle-hardened Islamist fighters returned from combat in Libya.”
The coup in Mali--carried out by an American-trained officer--surprised U.S. intelligence as U.S-trained Malian defectors teamed up with ex-Libyan soldiers and Islamist militias to carve out an Al Qaeda haven in the north of the country.“The same American-trained units that had been seen as the best hope of repelling such an advance proved, in the end, to be a linchpin in the country’s military defeat,” the Times notes.
The Islamist rebels are imposing sharia law, and busily destroying ancient tombs, historic landmarks and UN World Heritage Sites in Timbuktu--much as the Taliban destroyed the 2,000-year-old Buddhas of Bamiyan, among other priceless artifacts of pre-Islamic civilization, in early 2001. Meanwhile, paltry U.S. efforts to help neighboring states contain the rebellion have failed--and the French have decided to act decisively.
We have reached a new low in American foreign policy when France leads international intervention against Al Qaeda to fix a mess partly of American making. It is worth noting that France did not wait for a mandate from the UN, from the Arab League, or even from NATO in order to do what is necessary to prevent a regional collapse from becoming a global menace. Leading from behind is not leading at all--much to the world’s detriment.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/01/14...
FAKE vet...Call it “Kissing our behind,” Part II
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75149 Jan 14, 2013
This will really PissOff you liberal Queer!

BARACK OBAMA AND THOSE ORGANIZING HIS UPCOMING INAUGURATION HAVE EFFECTIVELY DECLARED HISTORIC, BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY TO BE OUT OF BOUNDS.

A new chapter in America's moral revolution came Thursday as Atlanta pastor Louie Giglio withdrew from giving the benediction at President Obama's second inaugural ceremony. In a statement released to the White House and the Presidential Inaugural Committee, Giglio said that he withdrew because of the furor that emerged Wednesday after a liberal watchdog group revealed that almost 20 years ago he had preached a sermon in which he had stated that homosexuality is a sin and that the "only way out of a homosexual lifestyle … is through the healing power of Jesus."

In other words, a Christian pastor has been effectively disinvited from delivering an inaugural prayer because he believes and teaches Christian truth.

The fact that Giglio was actually disinvited was made clear in a statement from Addie Whisenant of the Presidential Inaugural Committee:

"We were not aware of Pastor Giglio's past comments at the time of his selection, and they don't reflect our desire to celebrate the strength and diversity of our country at this inaugural. Pastor Giglio was asked to deliver the benediction in large part because of his leadership in combating human trafficking around the world. As we now work to select someone to deliver the benediction, we will ensure their beliefs reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance for all Americans."

That statement is, in effect, an embarrassed apology for having invited Louie Giglio in the first place. Whisenant's statement apologizes for the Presidential Inaugural Committee's failure to make certain that their selection had never, at any time,

for any reason, believed that homosexuality is less than a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. The committee then promised to repent and learn from their failure, committing to select a replacement who would "reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance."

MORE: http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/miscel...
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#75150 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
This will really PissOff you liberal Queer!

BARACK OBAMA AND THOSE ORGANIZING HIS UPCOMING INAUGURATION HAVE EFFECTIVELY DECLARED HISTORIC, BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY TO BE OUT OF BOUNDS.

A new chapter in America's moral revolution came Thursday as Atlanta pastor Louie Giglio withdrew from giving the benediction at President Obama's second inaugural ceremony. In a statement released to the White House and the Presidential Inaugural Committee, Giglio said that he withdrew because of the furor that emerged Wednesday after a liberal watchdog group revealed that almost 20 years ago he had preached a sermon in which he had stated that homosexuality is a sin and that the "only way out of a homosexual lifestyle … is through the healing power of Jesus."

In other words, a Christian pastor has been effectively disinvited from delivering an inaugural prayer because he believes and teaches Christian truth.

The fact that Giglio was actually disinvited was made clear in a statement from Addie Whisenant of the Presidential Inaugural Committee:

"We were not aware of Pastor Giglio's past comments at the time of his selection, and they don't reflect our desire to celebrate the strength and diversity of our country at this inaugural. Pastor Giglio was asked to deliver the benediction in large part because of his leadership in combating human trafficking around the world. As we now work to select someone to deliver the benediction, we will ensure their beliefs reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance for all Americans."

That statement is, in effect, an embarrassed apology for having invited Louie Giglio in the first place. Whisenant's statement apologizes for the Presidential Inaugural Committee's failure to make certain that their selection had never, at any time,

for any reason, believed that homosexuality is less than a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. The committee then promised to repent and learn from their failure, committing to select a replacement who would "reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance."

MORE: http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/miscel...
Your problem is that you call the bible "truth". Not everyone believes what you do. That's why this country was founded. For people to be free from religious persecution. Meaning you can't force your views on other people and make them live by it. Now go watch some broke back mountain. You'll love it! Rofl.
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75151 Jan 14, 2013
Obama Neuters War on Islamic Terrorists
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-neuters-w...

OBAMA DISARMS FBI COUNTER TERROR TRAINING PROGRAMS, PURGES TRUTH ABOUT JIHAD
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

BREAKING NEWS On The Obama Identity Theft Scandal
http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-new...

PROTEST PLANNED AT INAUGURATION OVER OBAMA’S STOLEN IDENTITY
Those who support Attorney Orly Taitz’s challenge to Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as President are being urged to protest peacefully at inauguration proceedings on January 21,(the MLK, Jr. holiday,) and in front of the Supreme Court itself on February 15th when Justices will decide the merits of the challenge. Those making this unnecessary plea seem to forget that conservatives are always peaceful, even when confronted with the most inexcusable of antics by the other side.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/protest-plan...

Background Check Needed For Barack Obama
http://www.youtube.com/embed/r7WyEQfXK9c

Muslim Brotherhood, Obama Collude To Release The Blind Sheikh
http://www.westernjournalism.com/muslim-broth...

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/01/11/b...

Bungled October Surprise: Benghazi Ambassador Kidnapping Planned to Exchange for Blind Sheik?
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2013/01/bungle...
Another dayand NO RAPTURE

Saint Louis, MO

#75152 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice when people are so ignorant they have to become an 'imposter' to post! No original ideas or anything that is true.......just a bunch of made-up garbage.
CHEERS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes Norton we've all noticed that about you...hahahahahaha!!!!!

CHEERS
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#75153 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
This will really PissOff you liberal Queer!
Here... this will really piss-you-off you conservative Queer!


Arizona Medicaid Expansion Urged By Gov. Jan Brewer, Obamacare Foe

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said of one aspect of Obamacare, "We cannot wag our finger at the federal government."

Arizona will participate in the expansion of Medicaid, Gov. Jan Brewer said Monday in her State of the State address, making her the third Republican governor to agree to one of the key components of President Barack Obama's health care reform.

Brewer said that if she did not accept the Medicaid funds for Arizona, other states could claim those federal dollars and create jobs that otherwise would be created in Arizona. Fellow Republican governors Susana Martinez of New Mexico and Brian Sandoval of Nevada also plan to expand Medicaid to anyone who earns up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level, which is currently $14,856 for an individual.

But 10 other Republican governors have already decided not to participate. The Supreme Court's 2012 ruling that affirmed Obama's health care law allows states to refuse to take part in the Medicaid expansion.

Although Brewer has been a consistent opponent of Obamacare, she acknowledged Monday that the law is now an unavoidable reality and that Arizona would be worse off turning down the federal dollars that will come with broadening Medicaid.

"Try as we might, the law was upheld by the United States Supreme Court," Brewer said. "The Affordable Care Act is not going anywhere, at least not for the time being."

The Arizona governor said the federal funding would help pay for some individuals already covered by the state's Medicaid program and provide some protection for the state's rural hospitals.

While Arizona is moving ahead with the expansion of Medicaid, Brewer declined to take part in another key aspect of Obamacare. In November, she notified the Obama administration that Arizona would not establish a state-run health insurance exchange. These exchanges will be the gateways for individuals and small businesses to comparison shop for health benefits and to learn whether they qualify for financial assistance or Medicaid coverage. Arizona is one of 25 states in which the federal government will have to set up the insurance exchange.

In announcing her decision to lawmakers in Phoenix, Brewer emphasized her continued concern that the federal government may cut back on its share of financing the Medicaid expansion and said she would put plans in place to protect the state's budget. Under Obamacare, the federal government will pay the full cost of covering newly eligible individuals from 2014 to 2016, and then will scale back funding to 90 percent by 2022.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!!
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#75154 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
Obama Neuters War on Islamic Terrorists
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-neuters-w...
OBAMA DISARMS FBI COUNTER TERROR TRAINING PROGRAMS, PURGES TRUTH ABOUT JIHAD
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
BREAKING NEWS On The Obama Identity Theft Scandal
http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-new...
PROTEST PLANNED AT INAUGURATION OVER OBAMA’S STOLEN IDENTITY
Those who support Attorney Orly Taitz’s challenge to Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as President are being urged to protest peacefully at inauguration proceedings on January 21,(the MLK, Jr. holiday,) and in front of the Supreme Court itself on February 15th when Justices will decide the merits of the challenge. Those making this unnecessary plea seem to forget that conservatives are always peaceful, even when confronted with the most inexcusable of antics by the other side.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/protest-plan...
Background Check Needed For Barack Obama
http://www.youtube.com/embed/r7WyEQfXK9c
Muslim Brotherhood, Obama Collude To Release The Blind Sheikh
http://www.westernjournalism.com/muslim-broth...
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/01/11/b...
Bungled October Surprise: Benghazi Ambassador Kidnapping Planned to Exchange for Blind Sheik?
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2013/01/bungle...
National Healthcare; welcome to the future. Yet.. another liberal success story.
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#75155 Jan 14, 2013
My gosh, a Republician Governor doing something that may help people in her state?

What's the world coming to?
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#75156 Jan 14, 2013
Keep in mind that all those people who move to AZ to retire have government provided healthcare (Medicare).
GOP Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#75157 Jan 14, 2013
and the best quote of the day

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said of one aspect of Obamacare, "We cannot wag our finger at the federal government."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!

I'm falling out of my chair!!!!!!
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75158 Jan 14, 2013
Obama believes he is no longer bound by the Constitution because he won reelection.

“He keeps telling us he won reelection, congratulations. But guess what? The Constitution wasn’t up for election…he has to comply with it too.”

Obama has been “pushing the edge of the envelope” as far as his executive powers are concerned. He lamented his “unilateral action” on immigration, violation of the appointment clause,“trashing the commerce clause” under Obamacare and now he is threatening executive action over the Second Amendment.

“What the hell is this? He was elected president, congratulations. This guy makes Richard Nixon look like a man who followed the law all the time. I think we have an imperial president…he’s arrogant as hell and so I’m furious about this.”

The Constitution was not and is still not “up for grabs.” President George W. Bush doesn’t compare to Obama when talking about expanding the powers of the executive branch.

“You would think that the Constitution is just another statute for these guys to play with. This is why I’m furious. Because once we lose the Constitution, and we’re losing it big, what’s left? How do we keep these people in check?”

If Obama really does attempt to take executive action to enact gun control, it will “not be very pretty”.~ MARK LEVIN

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/14/ma...
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75160 Jan 14, 2013
2000 NRA Convention - Charlton Heston - From My Cold, Dead Hands!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORYVCML8xeE

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75161 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
This will really PissOff you liberal Queer!
BARACK OBAMA AND THOSE ORGANIZING HIS UPCOMING INAUGURATION HAVE EFFECTIVELY DECLARED HISTORIC, BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY TO BE OUT OF BOUNDS.
A new chapter in America's moral revolution came Thursday as Atlanta pastor Louie Giglio withdrew from giving the benediction at President Obama's second inaugural ceremony. In a statement released to the White House and the Presidential Inaugural Committee, Giglio said that he withdrew because of the furor that emerged Wednesday after a liberal watchdog group revealed that almost 20 years ago he had preached a sermon in which he had stated that homosexuality is a sin and that the "only way out of a homosexual lifestyle … is through the healing power of Jesus."
In other words, a Christian pastor has been effectively disinvited from delivering an inaugural prayer because he believes and teaches Christian truth.
The fact that Giglio was actually disinvited was made clear in a statement from Addie Whisenant of the Presidential Inaugural Committee:
"We were not aware of Pastor Giglio's past comments at the time of his selection, and they don't reflect our desire to celebrate the strength and diversity of our country at this inaugural. Pastor Giglio was asked to deliver the benediction in large part because of his leadership in combating human trafficking around the world. As we now work to select someone to deliver the benediction, we will ensure their beliefs reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance for all Americans."
That statement is, in effect, an embarrassed apology for having invited Louie Giglio in the first place. Whisenant's statement apologizes for the Presidential Inaugural Committee's failure to make certain that their selection had never, at any time,
for any reason, believed that homosexuality is less than a perfectly acceptable lifestyle. The committee then promised to repent and learn from their failure, committing to select a replacement who would "reflect this administration's vision of inclusion and acceptance."
MORE: http://www.onenewsnow.com/perspectives/miscel...
If liberals are gay how do they make babies? Are all conservatives sperm donors? Do you like goats?
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75162 Jan 14, 2013
AL JAZERRA GORE, THE CLIMATE WHORE
Where are all you Idiot Liberals cry babies? Oh the libtard hypocrisy. Climate change faker Al Gore now richer than Mitt Romney. A few more bucks, and he'll have to switch political parties.

HE WANTED TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE WITH HIS VALUES, LOOKS LIKE HE FOUND THEM
WHAT a fat, sweaty, lying piece of left-wing shit. And his X Wife lives ALONE in a 8,000 sq foot $8 Million mansion in Santa Barbara Ca. Bet that Sucks up the power!

That’s the same Goracle who rallied against big oil for over a decade…..
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/go...

Enjoy your $100 million of oil money, Al Whore Gore!(Maybe they will give him another Nobel Peace Prize.)

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/01/09/al-j...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75163 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
2000 NRA Convention - Charlton Heston - From My Cold, Dead Hands!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORYVCML8xeE
1925--Al Capone--"I am just a businessman, giving the people what they want"
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75164 Jan 14, 2013
[Video] Home Intruder in Tennessee Stopped by Armed Residents

When a man tried to break into an east Tennessee home in the middle of the night the homeowners were very glad to have a gun to protect themselves.

The determined intruder was breaking through glass with his bare hands and almost got into the home.

The homeowner, who said he did not want to kill anyone, fired a warning shot to slow down the intruder until police arrived to arrest the suspect.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20574246/east-rid...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75165 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
..........I can see right thru idiots and ignorance! You are the perfect example!...
How can you ever shave?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75166 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, get ready Dawg! It's gonna happen again! Tribulation and then the Great White Throne Judgement!...
That's great -- I missed it when it first came out!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75167 Jan 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you ever shave?
I't no problem--his testosterone level has reached zero and his estrogen/progesterone levels have increased....

oh, BTW DAWG--fractal geometry has recently been adopted to support the "string" theory. I'll have to ask NORTON to explain that for me....lol

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75168 Jan 14, 2013
Everyday Joe wrote:
*** CALLING ALL FREEDOM-LOVING PATRIOTS ***
CYNTHIA DAVIS 2012 Candidate for Missouri Lt. Governor will be speaking Tuesday morning, January 15, 2013 Park Hills Christian Women's Connection
Rose's Restaurant, Hwy 67, Park Hills, MO
Ten Dollars/person, includes buffet breakfast
Hey, "Joe" -- I am a freedom-loving patriot!

Is Cynthia a Democrat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPCI Church ( WAKE UP ) REPENT 7 hr Rapture Ready 4
Holyhost HolyGhost HolyGhost 7 hr Rapture Ready 3
Repent And Be Born Again acts 2 38 (Oct '15) 7 hr Rapture Ready 26
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 7 hr JackArmStrong 51
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr HomeyDclown2016k 20,198
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 8 hr ICP2016 6,463
Clinton protesters(looters--arsonist) at work i... Sun Black Panther 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages