Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,540)

Showing posts 70,781 - 70,800 of95,007
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG - a Norton replying to another Norton.
**Hmmmm, and this one I agree with.**
Shocked to see you all still here.
:)
"Norton" is a bit schizophrenic.

We are not all here, for many reasons. 1) We never were, 2) The biggest loser, "Smifville," hasn't had the courage to show back up again since his ridiculous predictions about the election were SO WRONG, 3) "StrongProudConservative " at least showed up for a few weeks, took his drubbing and moved on, 4) "Sir Traveler" finally got embarrassed about his inordinate interest in young girls and skittered away.

Good to see you back!
bea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I see they found someone else to bash and smash. Careful preachers and easy beleivers......you may be next on the hot forum!

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG - a Norton replying to another Norton.
**Hmmmm, and this one I agree with.**
Shocked to see you all still here.
:)
It might be an actual sign of the apocalypse.

Not here as often as I used to be, but here alive and well. Fake Vet is still avoiding looking for work by posting his ravings here. Norton is still trying to give Christianity a bad name by spreading his fascist version of it on here and an old poster has come back under new names for another round of butt kickings because he didn't get enough before.

Just like old times.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddhism (I checked the spelling, I was right the first time) is the philosphy and the religion. The Buddha (not his name, his title) was the philosopher. At no point did Buddha ever ascend to godhood.
Seriously, you can't be this ignorant.
A religion without a diety? The fifth Buddha will return will he? A diety!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

NAKEDhusbands wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.
The offense is punishable by five to ten years in prison,a $250,000 maximum fine, a $100 special assessment, and 3 years of supervised release.
Internet restrictions such as a prohibition on access to email have been imposed on offenders who made their threats by computer. The U.S. Sentencing Guidelines set a base offense level of 12 for sending threatening communication, but when a threat to the President is involved, a 6-level "official victim" enhancement applies.
Moreover, "an upward departure may be warranted due to the potential disruption of the governmental function." Further enhancements can apply if the offender evidenced an intent to carry out the threat (6-level enhancement); made more than two threats (2-level enhancement); caused substantial disruption of public, governmental, or business functions or services (4-level enhancement); or created a substantial risk of inciting others to harm federal officials (2-level enhancement).
Since each 6-level increase approximately doubles the Guidelines sentencing range, it is not particularly rare for an offender who threatens the President to receive a sentence at or near the maximum, especially if he has a criminal history and/or does not qualify for a reduction for acceptance of responsibility.
There is a 4-level decrease available for a threat involving a "single instance evidencing little or no deliberation", which would usually apply to spur-of-the-moment verbal threats.
The maximum penalty for threatening a United States judge or a Federal law enforcement officer is 10 years imprisonment double the maximum penalty for threatening the President.
You need to get a REALLY good defense laywer...I doubt you have any money...so you'll be in jail, and you deserve to be!
Dan Mortinsane finally went too far did he. It was only a matter of time. He likes to threaten people physically on here. The FBI will have fun reading his insane posts under all his different names and piecing it all back together.

They probably already have a file for him now that I think about it. Probably have one on Fake Vet too.

Not surprised at all.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

NAKEDHUSBANDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Legs!
Great to see more subjects pop up on here that I can fully agree with.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

NAKEDHUSBANDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Legs!
Look, the saint louis troll called himself naked husbands! A homosexual! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A religion without a diety? The fifth Buddha will return will he? A diety!
Sounds like you are under investigation for your radical and violent threats. You better kiss that job with Greater Life goodbye and hit the road. Don't worry, you can do just like you do on here. Stay away for a little while and then come back under a new identity and pretend you are someone else.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are under investigation for your radical and violent threats. You better kiss that job with Greater Life goodbye and hit the road. Don't worry, you can do just like you do on here. Stay away for a little while and then come back under a new identity and pretend you are someone else.
Sockpuppet fanaticalism!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton" is a bit schizophrenic.
We are not all here, for many reasons. 1) We never were, 2) The biggest loser, "Smifville," hasn't had the courage to show back up again since his ridiculous predictions about the election were SO WRONG, 3) "StrongProudConservative " at least showed up for a few weeks, took his drubbing and moved on, 4) "Sir Traveler" finally got embarrassed about his inordinate interest in young girls and skittered away.
Good to see you back!
I don't know about Smifville. I still have my doubts about whether he has come back under new names. But he didnn't have the market cornered on his brand of crazy, so it could be others. It is fun trying to figure it out.

Poor old SPC. I guess he is back to chasing teenagers around the mall.

I do miss them, but at least we have FAKE VET and Norton to keep us laughing.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppet fanaticalism!
You want to suckon my what?
I told you already, I don't go that way, but thanks for the offer.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the saint louis troll called himself naked husbands! A homosexual! HAHAHAHAHAHA
When you get arrested and put in jail for the ten year sentence Class D Felony you'll get, for threatening the life of a sitting President ...don't bend over in the shower...HAHAHAHAHA
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about Smifville. I still have my doubts about whether he has come back under new names. But he didnn't have the market cornered on his brand of crazy, so it could be others. It is fun trying to figure it out.
Poor old SPC. I guess he is back to chasing teenagers around the mall.
I do miss them, but at least we have FAKE VET and Norton to keep us laughing.
SPCa just faded away...like the Tea Party has...not missing either.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppet fanaticalism!
Enjoy your freedom while you can ...DAN!!!!

After your arrest...your internet access will be taken away!!!!
88 fan

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get arrested and put in jail for the ten year sentence Class D Felony you'll get, for threatening the life of a sitting President ...don't bend over in the shower...HAHAHAHAHA
I'm sure you know a lot about being bent over in he shower, now sit down and have a warm glas of sthu!
Jesus was a LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

88 fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you know a lot about being bent over in he shower, now sit down and have a warm glas of sthu!
OUCH...what is a "glas of sthu"...are you speaking English?

Go back and try again...
cheers
Jesus was a LIBERAL

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Funny how the prayers of all the RADICAL Fundamentalist Christians on this thread ...ARE NEVER ANSWERED...LOL

Tells you about who's side, God is really on ...just say'n

GOD BLESS
CHEERS

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse "Norton." I agree. Building 7 was interesting.
oh, I just like him to put me in my place and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jesus was a LIBERAL wrote:
Funny how the prayers of all the RADICAL Fundamentalist Christians on this thread ...ARE NEVER ANSWERED...LOL
Tells you about who's side, God is really on ...just say'n
GOD BLESS
CHEERS
You probably a queer and you're angry because that is a SIN! If your one has his way you will live under ISLAM and the behead for this!
http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.gotquestions.org/homosexuality-Bib...
FAKEvet is GAY

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably a queer and you're angry because that is a SIN! If your one has his way you will live under ISLAM and the behead for this!
http://www.google.com/search...
http://www.gotquestions.org/homosexuality-Bib...
\

Well FAKE-Vet YOU ARE A ANGRY QUEER...and that's not a Fairy Tale...LOL

Forgive me but this phrase "and the behead"??? you mean give head...don't you???...LOL

Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,781 - 70,800 of95,007
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min toomanymistakes 18,494
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 10 hr Focus on the Sexy 8
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 15 hr layback 6,894
St. Louis Blue Crew Tryouts 22 hr Heather 1
James L. Walker 23 hr Angela Vines 3
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Wed up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo Wed up high 7
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••