Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe there were and I have told you so before. Nothing .... will make me believe any different!...
Of course you believe there were WMD in Iraq.

Of course you believe that the Iraqis attacked the World Trade Center.

Of course NOTHING will make you ever believe any different.

You have put on your opaque black-colored glasses and have shut your mind to the truth. You are closed-minded.

Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

SMOKING LIBERAL CRACK
My Hood conservative experience includes real-life zombies and their victimizers, mutually addicted to the same chemical weapon deployed to further destroy the inner city.

Liberal critics whine that I pick on urban crackheads and their victimizers, crack dealers. In the spirit of fellowship, Iíll now address its political form: liberal crack.

Liberalism is the most potent form of crack known to man.

Once hooked, you sell your soul, family, earning capacity, and vote so you can get another hit of the programs they push.

The Democrat Party could be renamed the Demo-crack party for its addictive policies.

President Obama hasnít fielded policies that boost job creation, but he has boosted the number of Americans on food stamps and unemployment insurance.

Once addicted, abject fear of being cut off drives them to vote Democrat even if Satan himself is on the ballot, which is what conservatives have accused for years.

So I despise them all: sidewalk zombies, street dealers, suite dealers (program-pushing politicians), and undead voters chasing the next hit.

Smoking liberal crack, in its many forms, is the worst thing any American can do.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/smoking-libe...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe there were and I have told you so before. Nothing....will make me believe any different!
CHEERS!
Speaking of the World Trade Center--you might want to look into how Building #7 fell without a plane hitting it....just sayin
hmmmmm

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't understand!
CHEERS!
A great person once said, the hallmark of a paranoid conspiracist is the phrase you wouldn't understand.
Norton

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up--The other thread you've been posting on involves a legitimate tragedy but the person you're responding to is a looney toons troll baiting you.....
Yeah. for some reason I have a hard time not rising to the bait.
Norton

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up--The other thread you've been posting on involves a legitimate tragedy but the person you're responding to is a looney toons troll baiting you.....
i do post a lot. Which thread were you referring to?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
you were responding to Demons.,.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just playing, look at the thread about "Alton teenager..." and review Remona's posts
SuZ

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I think Dr., nurses , fire and rescue so forth are required to report.
See we've crossed paths.
GOP Confederacy of DUNCES

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
SMOKING LIBERAL CRACK
My Hood conservative experience includes real-life zombies and their victimizers, mutually addicted to the same chemical weapon deployed to further destroy the inner city.
Liberal critics whine that I pick on urban crackheads and their victimizers, crack dealers. In the spirit of fellowship, Iíll now address its political form: liberal crack.
Liberalism is the most potent form of crack known to man.
Once hooked, you sell your soul, family, earning capacity, and vote so you can get another hit of the programs they push.
The Democrat Party could be renamed the Demo-crack party for its addictive policies.
President Obama hasnít fielded policies that boost job creation, but he has boosted the number of Americans on food stamps and unemployment insurance.
Once addicted, abject fear of being cut off drives them to vote Democrat even if Satan himself is on the ballot, which is what conservatives have accused for years.
So I despise them all: sidewalk zombies, street dealers, suite dealers (program-pushing politicians), and undead voters chasing the next hit.
Smoking liberal crack, in its many forms, is the worst thing any American can do.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/smoking-libe...
Oh Uncle FAKE-vet ...please tell us another FAIRY tale ...the best one was about you serving in the military and being a patriot...you're so so funny!!!!!!!
Working tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Who the heck cares! Old hash shut up about it !

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I think you are nuts!
CHEERS!
OMG - a Norton replying to another Norton.
**Hmmmm, and this one I agree with.**

Shocked to see you all still here.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Working tax payer wrote:
Who the heck cares! Old hash shut up about it !
I love floaters like this comment.
No offense Working tax payer - I agree where it concerns the title of this old thread.

I do however, now have a craving for some cornbeef hash.
;~)
NAKEDHUSBANDS

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I love floaters like this comment.
No offense Working tax payer - I agree where it concerns the title of this old thread.
I do however, now have a craving for some cornbeef hash.
;~)
Nice Legs!
NAKEDhusbands

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
I hope somebody puts a bullet in Obama's head.
Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.

The offense is punishable by five to ten years in prison,a $250,000 maximum fine, a $100 special assessment, and 3 years of supervised release.

Internet restrictions such as a prohibition on access to email have been imposed on offenders who made their threats by computer. The U.S. Sentencing Guidelines set a base offense level of 12 for sending threatening communication, but when a threat to the President is involved, a 6-level "official victim" enhancement applies.

Moreover, "an upward departure may be warranted due to the potential disruption of the governmental function." Further enhancements can apply if the offender evidenced an intent to carry out the threat (6-level enhancement); made more than two threats (2-level enhancement); caused substantial disruption of public, governmental, or business functions or services (4-level enhancement); or created a substantial risk of inciting others to harm federal officials (2-level enhancement).

Since each 6-level increase approximately doubles the Guidelines sentencing range, it is not particularly rare for an offender who threatens the President to receive a sentence at or near the maximum, especially if he has a criminal history and/or does not qualify for a reduction for acceptance of responsibility.

There is a 4-level decrease available for a threat involving a "single instance evidencing little or no deliberation", which would usually apply to spur-of-the-moment verbal threats.

The maximum penalty for threatening a United States judge or a Federal law enforcement officer is 10 years imprisonment ó double the maximum penalty for threatening the President.

You need to get a REALLY good defense laywer...I doubt you have any money...so you'll be in jail, and you deserve to be!

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage may be investigated by Secret Service....
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE BATTLE OF ATHENS TENN 1946
This is where we may be headed. Tyrannical government will not be tolerated by "We the People". The 2nd Amendment is non negotiable.

This iz one of those moveez that you don't see all the time and is very hard to find. Although a movie the was an true account dated back in 1946. The event is sometimes cited by firearms ownership advocates as an example of the value of the Second Amendment in combating tyranny.

The primary election was held on August 1. To intimidate voters, Mansfield brought in some 200 armed "deputies." GI poll-watchers were beaten almost at once. At about 3 p.m., Tom Gillespie, an African- American voter was told by a sheriff's deputy that he could not vote. Despite being beaten, Gillespie persisted. The enraged deputy shot him. The gunshot drew a crowd. Rumors spread that Gillespie had been shot in the back; he later recovered. Other deputies detained ex-GI poll-watchers in a polling place, as that made the ballot counting "public." A crowd gathered. Sheriff Mansfield told his deputies to disperse the crowd. When the two ex-GIs smashed a big window and escaped, the crowd surged forward. The deputies, with guns drawn, formed a tight half-circle around the front of the polling place. One deputy, "his gun raised high...shouted:'If you sons of bitches cross this street I'll kill you!'"

Mansfield took the ballot boxes to the jail for counting. The deputies seemed to fear immediate attack by the "people who had just liberated Europe and the South Pacific from two of the most powerful war machines in human history"

Short of firearms and ammunition, the GIs scoured the county to find them. By borrowing keys to the National Guard and State Guard armories, they got three M1 Garand rifles, five .45 semi-automatic pistols and 24 British Enfield rifles. The armories were nearly empty after the war's end. By 8 p.m. a group of GIs and "local boys" headed for the jail but left the back door unguarded to give the jail's defenders an easy way out.

Three GIs alerting passersby to danger were fired on from the jail. Two GIs were wounded. Other GIs returned fire.

Firing subsided after 30 minutes; ammunition ran low and night had fallen. Thick brick walls shielded those inside the jail. Absent radios, the GIs' rifle fire was uncoordinated. "From the hillside fire rose and fell in disorganized cascades. More than anything else, people were simply shooting at the jail"

Several who ventured into the street in front of the jail were wounded. One man inside the jail was badly hurt; he recovered. Most sheriff's deputies wanted to hunker down and await rescue. Governor McCord mobilized the State Guard, perhaps to scare the GIs into withdrawing. The State Guard never went to Athens. McCord may have feared that Guard units filled with ex-GIs might not fire on other ex-GIs.

At about 2 a.m. on August 2, the GIs forced the issue. Men from Meigs County threw dynamite sticks and damaged the jail's porch. The panicked deputies surrendered. GIs quickly secured the building. Paul Cantrell faded into the night, having almost been shot by a GI who knew him, but whose .45 pistol had jammed. Mansfield's deputies were kept overnight in jail for their own safety. Calm soon returned. The GIs posted guards. The rifles borrowed from the armory were cleaned and returned before sunup.

YOUTUBE:
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE BATTLE OF ATHENS TENN 1946
This is where we may be headed. Tyrannical government will not be tolerated by "We the People". The 2nd Amendment is non negotiable.
This iz one of those moveez that you don't see all the time and is very hard to find. Although a movie the was an true account dated back in 1946. The event is sometimes cited by firearms ownership advocates as an example of the value of the Second Amendment in combating tyranny.
The primary election was held on August 1. To intimidate voters, Mansfield brought in some 200 armed "deputies." GI poll-watchers were beaten almost at once. At about 3 p.m., Tom Gillespie, an African- American voter was told by a sheriff's deputy that he could not vote. Despite being beaten, Gillespie persisted. The enraged deputy shot him. The gunshot drew a crowd. Rumors spread that Gillespie had been shot in the back; he later recovered. Other deputies detained ex-GI poll-watchers in a polling place, as that made the ballot counting "public." A crowd gathered. Sheriff Mansfield told his deputies to disperse the crowd. When the two ex-GIs smashed a big window and escaped, the crowd surged forward. The deputies, with guns drawn, formed a tight half-circle around the front of the polling place. One deputy, "his gun raised high...shouted:'If you sons of bitches cross this street I'll kill you!'"
Mansfield took the ballot boxes to the jail for counting. The deputies seemed to fear immediate attack by the "people who had just liberated Europe and the South Pacific from two of the most powerful war machines in human history"
Short of firearms and ammunition, the GIs scoured the county to find them. By borrowing keys to the National Guard and State Guard armories, they got three M1 Garand rifles, five .45 semi-automatic pistols and 24 British Enfield rifles. The armories were nearly empty after the war's end. By 8 p.m. a group of GIs and "local boys" headed for the jail but left the back door unguarded to give the jail's defenders an easy way out.
Three GIs alerting passersby to danger were fired on from the jail. Two GIs were wounded. Other GIs returned fire.
Firing subsided after 30 minutes; ammunition ran low and night had fallen. Thick brick walls shielded those inside the jail. Absent radios, the GIs' rifle fire was uncoordinated. "From the hillside fire rose and fell in disorganized cascades. More than anything else, people were simply shooting at the jail"
Several who ventured into the street in front of the jail were wounded. One man inside the jail was badly hurt; he recovered. Most sheriff's deputies wanted to hunker down and await rescue. Governor McCord mobilized the State Guard, perhaps to scare the GIs into withdrawing. The State Guard never went to Athens. McCord may have feared that Guard units filled with ex-GIs might not fire on other ex-GIs.
At about 2 a.m. on August 2, the GIs forced the issue. Men from Meigs County threw dynamite sticks and damaged the jail's porch. The panicked deputies surrendered. GIs quickly secured the building. Paul Cantrell faded into the night, having almost been shot by a GI who knew him, but whose .45 pistol had jammed. Mansfield's deputies were kept overnight in jail for their own safety. Calm soon returned. The GIs posted guards. The rifles borrowed from the armory were cleaned and returned before sunup.
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T9tUQxsrQGwXX
I love the smell of Burning Red State Trailer Homes in the morning!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

... Liberalism is the most potent form of crack known to man. Once hooked, you sell your soul, family, earning capacity, and vote so you can get another hit of the programs they push.
The Democrat Party could be renamed the Demo-crack party for its addictive policies....
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! That's really some funny goofy sh*t!_8-)

Wanna talk about Oxycontin?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the World Trade Center -- you might want to look into how Building #7 fell without a plane hitting it.... just sayin
Don't confuse "Norton." I agree. Building 7 was interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search