Everyday Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#74934 Jan 11, 2013
http://cpmo.us/2011/11/principles-of-the-cons ...

Principles of the Constitution Party
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#74935 Jan 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We were speaking of a Senate amendment to the "Affordable Care Act." Sorry, Goober -- that is a law, and not a portion of the US Constitution. And, if a law can be enacted by the US Congress, it can also be changed or rescinded by the US Congress (assuming the President signs the bill into law.)
Stroke of the pen.
He tried to insert a bill through Obamacare against the amendment! To know you is to love you? I don't love you one bit! You probably struggle loving yourself!
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74936 Jan 11, 2013
Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!(from the grave of course!):)
Still doing those drugs Nortie?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#74937 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Budda not a god you blithering idiot. You are so ignorant it singes my skin. Though I still believe you are a troll. AND YOU STILL HAVENT QUOTED THE PART IN THE BIBLE THAT EXPRESSEDLY EQUATES DISBELIEF WITH BLASPHEMEY.
Quote it you pathetic crapstain.
Losing your temper and crying and winging like the saint louis troll? What an idiot to think Buddha(can't even spell buddha, things its budda, haha), is not a God!
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74938 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart enough, you could figure out the bibical meaning of blasphemy! It's pretty simple!
I have already stated where it is.
CHEERS!
I already know the meaning. I researched it instead of having someone else tell me it. It is pretty simple and you are waaaaaaay off base on it.

The point is Nortie, you are an ignoramus who has to have your religion spoon fed to you. The danger in that is that you don't truly understand or even follow the Bible, you follow the teachings of your minister who clearly doesn't understand the Bible himself.(hint: that's why you cannot quote the Bible each and every time you are asked to)

Cheers indeed, dipshit.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74939 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to insert a bill through Obamacare against the amendment! To know you is to love you? I don't love you one bit! You probably struggle loving yourself!
that sentence makes no grammatical sense you goober
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74940 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing your temper and crying and winging like the saint louis troll? What an idiot to think Buddha(can't even spell buddha, things its budda, haha), is not a God!
Still not a god. Way to be stupid Nortie
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74941 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing your temper and crying and winging like the saint louis troll? What an idiot to think Buddha(can't even spell buddha, things its budda, haha), is not a God!
I also don't register twenty two different identities, so criticize me on that. Apparently it's crying to point out when someone is telling outright falsehoods.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#74942 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
that sentence makes no grammatical sense you goober
Can't read? And who said I am nortie, little idiot? Is it because you pick up one of the special things we have alike, common sense?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#74943 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't register twenty two different identities, so criticize me on that. Apparently it's crying to point out when someone is telling outright falsehoods.
You make stuff up, can't even get it right? Try answering back when you can think beyond sock puppets.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74944 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read? And who said I am nortie, little idiot? Is it because you pick up one of the special things we have alike, common sense?
Actually your ip's, and other little things. Bhudda, however you spell it, still not a deity. That is pretty common knowledge, yet you and Nortie think he is a deity. You share the same ignorances. The same bigotry, and the exact same writing style. So unless there is Nortie and his clones living in the same house, pretty sure I'm right. You may have common sense (i'm not even sure you understand what that means), but you have precious little knowledge of the world. You are my friend, stupendously ignorant.

Little idiot? That's rich coming from a conspiracy theorist like yourself Nortie.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74945 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You make stuff up, can't even get it right? Try answering back when you can think beyond sock puppets.
Please point out where I made stuff up. You can probably find it next to the black helicopters coming to take us all away.

Think beyond sock puppets? I'm sorry, maybe your towering intellect can show little ole me what that insult means. Please?

"You make stuff up, can't even get it right?" Umm dipshit, if I'm making stuff up and it is a creation of my mind, how can it be wrong? It's made up.

Please check your microwave for radiation leaks.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74946 Jan 11, 2013
DEMOCRATS_are_COMMUNISTS wrote:
My name..... enough said! LMAO
Here is your REAL NAME ... ENOUGH said!_8-)
D=Dullard
U=Uneducated
M=Mindless
B=Bloviator
S=Senseless
H=Helpless
I=Inane
T=Twinky
LMAO ... You are SO easy to OWN!_8-)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74947 Jan 11, 2013
Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in spirit! I can be anywhere....even on topix! LMAO
Ozark, Mo, is not ANYwhere.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74948 Jan 11, 2013
Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I cannot live in a democrat's body! You cannot clean up a democrat! They will always remain filthy! LMAO
You cannot live in a Democrat's body because you do not have the brain for it.

There is no need to clean up a Democrat. We always remain clean.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74949 Jan 11, 2013
Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghosts do not have nationalities! LOL But I can speak with accents and various languages, ole chap! LOL
I bet you are a laugh riot down at your redneck bar on a Saturday night when everybody is drunk, right?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74950 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I thot' you were the copy and paste expert!...
Actually, I am quite good. But I always add a little touch of wisdom and humor of my own.

You are unable to copy-and-paste because you are unable to quote out of context.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74951 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart enough, you could figure out the bibical meaning of blasphemy! It's pretty simple!
I have already stated where it is....
If you truly understand it, it MUST be pretty simple!
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#74952 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your ip's, and other little things. Bhudda, however you spell it, still not a deity. That is pretty common knowledge, yet you and Nortie think he is a deity. You share the same ignorances. The same bigotry, and the exact same writing style. So unless there is Nortie and his clones living in the same house, pretty sure I'm right. You may have common sense (i'm not even sure you understand what that means), but you have precious little knowledge of the world. You are my friend, stupendously ignorant.
Little idiot? That's rich coming from a conspiracy theorist like yourself Nortie.
Bhudda is a religion, and an idol, therefore is a God. Stupid! ANd how would you know we are sock puppets? And we don't share the same writing styles. In what way?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74953 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm informed enough to know when people are just plain stupid!...
<.giggle!.>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 4 hr CorruptMoney 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 4 hr Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 7 hr ClaytonNewsNow 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Wed Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) Wed chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! Wed KKK 17
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams