Comments
70,641 - 70,660 of 95,777 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74909
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Addressing Voter Fraud – A 14 Point Plan For 2013
The sheer number of voter fraud stories in the 2012 elections the media refuses to investigate is staggering. Hundreds of legitimate concerns potentially impacting thousands of votes have been both raised and ignored. There are, however, many examples proven and confirmed by Mainstream Media sources. They are well-documented examples such as:
-160 counties across the U.S. have more voters on their voter registration rolls than live voters living in their district.
-Well over 100 % of registered voters casting votes, and statistical “miracles” of 100% of 59 precincts (known as divisions in Philadelphia) voting unanimously for only one candidate.
-And more statistical “miracles” occurred where only one candidate received 100% of the vote in dozens of urban precincts in Ohio, nine of them in Cleavland.
Please note that while these statistics may seem like a small percentage of the vote, they are in the crucial swing states. These “small” issues can decide the election outcome when they occur in such states that carry critical electoral votes.
Currently, only three states require proof of U.S. citizenship to vote: Georgia, Alabama, and Kansas. Arizona’s attempt to enact citizenship proof was invalidated by the U.S appeals court in San Francisco prior to the 2012 election. The invalidation came after the people of Arizona approved the requirement in a 2004 vote. The U.S. Supreme Court is to hear arguments early in 2013 and make it’s ruling in June 2013 on the issue of all States’ ability to enact such laws. That same 9th Circuit Court stated that a 1993 law bars the Arizona registration requirement. The federal measure establishes a national voter application and requires every state to “accept and use” it. The law “does not give states room to add their own requirements” to the federal application. The 1993 law was known as the Motor Voter Law, a separate provision that requires states to let residents register to vote when applying for a driver’s license. County Supervisors of elections in Florida claim these Motor Voter laws prevent them from verifying citizenship. The only way for them to investigate is if they receive a tip, according to an NBC-2 investigative report.
Additionally, only fifteen states require photo ID; and thirty five states have no photo requirements. Again, no proof of citizenship is required in the combined total of forty seven of the states.
The refusal of activist judges and certain states to require ID to vote is disenfranchising to all US citizens who vote legally. Fraudulent votes cancel out real votes.
MORE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/addressing-v...
Can you do me a favor and just post the links to the stories you are plagiarizing? It is a long scroll down through your posts.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74910
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Addressing Voter Fraud – A 14 Point Plan For 2013
The sheer number of voter fraud stories in the 2012 elections the media refuses to investigate is staggering. Hundreds of legitimate concerns potentially impacting thousands of votes have been both raised and ignored. There are, however, many examples proven and confirmed by Mainstream Media sources. They are well-documented examples such as:
...
-Well over 100 % of registered voters casting votes, and statistical “miracles” of 100% of 59 precincts (known as divisions in Philadelphia) voting unanimously for only one candidate....
Yeah. Surprising that those precincts had "miracle" votes of 100 percent for Romney -- whose family just happens to own some voting-machine companies!

"Governor Romney To Win" By Annie-Rose Strasser on June 25, 2012
...
Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai ... let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election. Turzai said “We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years.” Turzai mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature:

“--- Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done.
--- First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done.
--- Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Here is Strasser's article in "ThinkProgress":

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/06/25/...

If you would like to see for yourself Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai ADMITTING IT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74911
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Surprising that those precincts had "miracle" votes of 100 percent for Romney -- whose family just happens to own some voting-machine companies!
"Governor Romney To Win" By Annie-Rose Strasser on June 25, 2012
...
Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.
At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai ... let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election. Turzai said “We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years.” Turzai mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature:
“--- Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done.
--- First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done.
--- Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
Here is Strasser's article in "ThinkProgress":
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/06/25/...
If you would like to see for yourself Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai ADMITTING IT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are gonna make MuslimPrez's head explode

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74912
Jan 11, 2013
 
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
REPORT: OBAMA “SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING” HOLDING GLOBAL WARMING SUMMIT AT WHITE HOUSE…
What better place to have it. There is no other place with as much Hot Air and BullShit being spoon fed to the obozo liberal zombie sheep!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/10/report-oba...
AT the White House? ROFL! Where? On the White House lawn?

You ninny! President Obama is considering holding a global-warming summit, but you can be sure that it will NOT be held AT the White House!

Looking at your link, it is clear why you are so confused and ill-informed. WeaselZippers brags that they are "scouring the bowels of the Internet." When you "scour bowels," guess what you get!_8-)
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74913
Jan 11, 2013
 
GOP NeoConfederacy wrote:
REPUBLICAN'TS..........
Done nothing on American Jobs Act for over one year
Blocked bills to aid Veterans looking for work
Blocked bills to aid Small Business
Blocked bills to extend Unemployment
Blocked bills for Bank Reform
Blocked bills for Wall Street Reform
Blocked bills for Campaign Finance Reform
Blocked bills for disclosure of Campaign contributions
Blocked bills for ending tax breaks for Corporations that outsource jobs
Blocked bills that would create jobs
Blocked bills for Energy legislation, such as Alternative Energy
Blocked bills for Oil Spill Liability cap increasse
Blocked bills to lower Oil Company tax breaks and tax subsidies
Congress under Boehner has not passed a SINGLE True Jobs Bill in two
sold years after promising to be "Laser focused on jobs and the
economy
This just has to stop! It's a conspiracy against the democrats, baby! LMAO What in the world are we going to do? Maybe your president can sign an executive order to stop their conspiracy actions! LMAO Maybe if you do some name calling, put downs, and slams like a typical democrat does, then this nonsense will stop! LMAO

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74914
Jan 11, 2013
 
GOP NeoConfederacy wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Illegal Muslim":}
Pleeeeze tell us another FAIRY Tale Uncle FAKE-Vet!
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"Pleeeeze tell us another FAIRY Tale Uncle FAKE-Vet!"_8-)
Lewis Carroll

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74915
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Carroll was BRILLIANT!!
Thank you!(from the grave of course!):)

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74916
Jan 11, 2013
 
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "IllegalMuslim":}
Can you do me a favor and just post the links to the stories you are plagiarizing? It is a long scroll down through your posts.
Totally agree. But, in defense of "IllegalMuslim": Since he is totally devoid of any original thought, he is forced to resort to "copy-and-paste." It's a clueless conservative thing.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74917
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!(from the grave of course!):)
Did they bury you in a rabbit hole??

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74918
Jan 11, 2013
 
The_Dems_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
This just has to stop! It's a conspiracy against the democrats, baby!...
True. In their own petty self-interests to get back at the Democrats, the congressional Republicans have stopped all efforts to do anything positive for America. Their actions have gone well beyond ignorance, and are now inside total incompetence.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74919
Jan 11, 2013
 
Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!(from the grave of course!):)
Lewis Carroll's grave is in Guildford, England -- not in Ozark, MO.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74920
Jan 11, 2013
 
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they bury you in a rabbit hole??
Perchance in a donkey hole.(I had to clean that up some.)
DEMOCRATS_are_CO MMUNISTS

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74921
Jan 11, 2013
 
My name.....enough said! LMAO

D=Divisive
E=Entitlement minded
M=Mindless
O=Out-of-touch
C=Communist
R=Racist
A=Arrogant
T=Two-faced
S=Socialists

LMAO
DEMOCRATS_are_CO MMUNISTS

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74922
Jan 11, 2013
 
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
True. In their own petty self-interests to get back at the Democrats, the congressional Republicans have stopped all efforts to do anything positive for America. Their actions have gone well beyond ignorance, and are now inside total incompetence.
Oh my....someone please help them! LMAO Maybe slamming them some more, the old democrat way, will fix them! LMAO
Lewis Carroll

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74923
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Carroll's grave is in Guildford, England -- not in Ozark, MO.
I am in spirit! I can be anywhere....even on topix! LMAO
Lewis Carroll

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74924
Jan 11, 2013
 
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perchance in a donkey hole.(I had to clean that up some.)
Sorry, but I cannot live in a democrat's body! You cannot clean up a democrat! They will always remain filthy! LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74925
Jan 11, 2013
 
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perchance in a donkey hole.(I had to clean that up some.)
I'm trying to be nice, at least temporarily...lol

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74926
Jan 11, 2013
 
Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I cannot live in a democrat's body! You cannot clean up a democrat! They will always remain filthy! LMAO
Well, that makes sense, you're a British ghost, right?
Lewis Carroll

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74927
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that makes sense, you're a British ghost, right?
Ghosts do not have nationalities! LOL But I can speak with accents and various languages, ole chap! LOL
Lewis Carroll

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74928
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to be nice, at least temporarily...lol
That's okay....ALL liberals fail at being nice! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel 18,592
Stricklands 9 hr Terry rigsby 8
Narc in st charles 14 hr Shesignorant 5
To The Supreme Court Repent 14 hr Shesignorant 3
Worst part of St. Louis 14 hr Shesignorant 3
Cougar Bars? 19 hr rod 7
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 19 hr rod 3
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••