“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74894 Jan 10, 2013
The_Dems_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I have a "hard" head, baby! Are you assuming I am male?...
Having a "hard head" (meaning, of course, a person who in unable to think or reason), is not unique to either gender.

#74895 Jan 10, 2013
Ernest T Bass wrote:
<quoted text>Weak comeback Dawg. Jesus is the son of God. The 6:4 Genesis reference can be explained.The expression “sons of God” is taken from bene-ha’elohim, while “daughters of men” is derived from benoth ha’adham.1 While few would argue with the common rendering of the latter phrase, some would say that the former should read “sons of the gods” or “lesser gods. Although a reference to a plurality of gods or god-like characters may be inferred, the word ‘elohim in the Old Testament most often refers to the One God of the Israelites, and hence the former usage cannot be used to affirm the pagan definition as the only option.
1. I LOVE the way you can "tap-dance"!_8-)
2. Tell me more about these "lesser gods."
Norton

Olathe, KS

#74896 Jan 10, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a "hard head" (meaning, of course, a person who in unable to think or reason), is not unique to either gender.
Did you google that?:)

CHEERS!

P.S. What god do you believe in? Budda? Just wondered!

#74897 Jan 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Google WHAT?(If you mean my description of a person with a hard head, those are my words.)
2. Once again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge. Buddha is not a god.(Or did you mean "Bubba"? "Bubba" is a god, but that is only the first half of the sentence.)
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74898 Jan 10, 2013
REPUBLICAN'TS..........

Done nothing on American Jobs Act for over one year
Blocked bills to aid Veterans looking for work
Blocked bills to aid Small Business
Blocked bills to extend Unemployment
Blocked bills for Bank Reform
Blocked bills for Wall Street Reform
Blocked bills for Campaign Finance Reform
Blocked bills for disclosure of Campaign contributions
Blocked bills for ending tax breaks for Corporations that outsource jobs
Blocked bills that would create jobs
Blocked bills for Energy legislation, such as Alternative Energy
Blocked bills for Oil Spill Liability cap increasse
Blocked bills to lower Oil Company tax breaks and tax subsidies

Congress under Boehner has not passed a SINGLE True Jobs Bill in two
sold years after promising to be "Laser focused on jobs and the
economy

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#74899 Jan 10, 2013
Ernest T Bass wrote:
<quoted text>No response to John 3:16 Dawg? It answers the question about Atheists and others. Come on Dawg,you can't avoid the obvious passage that does describe the fate of Atheists......
The tie breaking question Alex is......what is Jabberwocky?

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

I like this translation much better;0)

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74900 Jan 10, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
The tie breaking question Alex is......what is Jabberwocky?
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
I like this translation much better;0)
Lewis Carroll was BRILLIANT!!
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74901 Jan 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Budda not a god you blithering idiot. You are so ignorant it singes my skin. Though I still believe you are a troll. AND YOU STILL HAVENT QUOTED THE PART IN THE BIBLE THAT EXPRESSEDLY EQUATES DISBELIEF WITH BLASPHEMEY.

Quote it you pathetic crapstain.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74902 Jan 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Budda not a god you blithering idiot. You are so ignorant it singes my skin. Though I still believe you are a troll. AND YOU STILL HAVENT QUOTED THE PART IN THE BIBLE THAT EXPRESSEDLY EQUATES DISBELIEF WITH BLASPHEMEY.
Quote it you pathetic crapstain.
I think Independence Norton is much better off naive and uninformed.....if he becomes knowledgeable and puts his hands on his head he'll be holding a dangerous weapon.....
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74903 Jan 10, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Carroll was BRILLIANT!!
Yes he was...BRILLIANT.
Wonderland might as well be todays "GOP American Heartland"
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74904 Jan 10, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Independence Norton is much better off naive and uninformed.....if he becomes knowledgeable and puts his hands on his head he'll be holding a dangerous weapon.....
Well I wouldn't mind prying that gun out of his cold dead hand.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74905 Jan 10, 2013
GOP NeoConfederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't mind prying that gun out of his cold dead hand.
Well, that's not exactly what I meant but, damn, that was funny!!
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74906 Jan 10, 2013
Addressing Voter Fraud – A 14 Point Plan For 2013

The sheer number of voter fraud stories in the 2012 elections the media refuses to investigate is staggering. Hundreds of legitimate concerns potentially impacting thousands of votes have been both raised and ignored. There are, however, many examples proven and confirmed by Mainstream Media sources. They are well-documented examples such as:

-160 counties across the U.S. have more voters on their voter registration rolls than live voters living in their district.

-Well over 100 % of registered voters casting votes, and statistical “miracles” of 100% of 59 precincts (known as divisions in Philadelphia) voting unanimously for only one candidate.

-And more statistical “miracles” occurred where only one candidate received 100% of the vote in dozens of urban precincts in Ohio, nine of them in Cleavland.

Please note that while these statistics may seem like a small percentage of the vote, they are in the crucial swing states. These “small” issues can decide the election outcome when they occur in such states that carry critical electoral votes.

Currently, only three states require proof of U.S. citizenship to vote: Georgia, Alabama, and Kansas. Arizona’s attempt to enact citizenship proof was invalidated by the U.S appeals court in San Francisco prior to the 2012 election. The invalidation came after the people of Arizona approved the requirement in a 2004 vote. The U.S. Supreme Court is to hear arguments early in 2013 and make it’s ruling in June 2013 on the issue of all States’ ability to enact such laws. That same 9th Circuit Court stated that a 1993 law bars the Arizona registration requirement. The federal measure establishes a national voter application and requires every state to “accept and use” it. The law “does not give states room to add their own requirements” to the federal application. The 1993 law was known as the Motor Voter Law, a separate provision that requires states to let residents register to vote when applying for a driver’s license. County Supervisors of elections in Florida claim these Motor Voter laws prevent them from verifying citizenship. The only way for them to investigate is if they receive a tip, according to an NBC-2 investigative report.

Additionally, only fifteen states require photo ID; and thirty five states have no photo requirements. Again, no proof of citizenship is required in the combined total of forty seven of the states.

The refusal of activist judges and certain states to require ID to vote is disenfranchising to all US citizens who vote legally. Fraudulent votes cancel out real votes.

MORE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/addressing-v...
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74907 Jan 10, 2013
REPORT: OBAMA “SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING” HOLDING GLOBAL WARMING SUMMIT AT WHITE HOUSE…
What better place to have it. There is no other place with as much Hot Air and BullShit being spoon fed to the obozo liberal zombie sheep!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/10/report-oba...
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Louis, MO

#74908 Jan 11, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
REPORT: OBAMA “SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING” HOLDING GLOBAL WARMING SUMMIT AT WHITE HOUSE…
What better place to have it. There is no other place with as much Hot Air and BullShit being spoon fed to the obozo liberal zombie sheep!
Pleeeeze tell us another FAIRY Tale Uncle FAKE-Vet!
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74909 Jan 11, 2013
The sheer number of voter fraud stories in the 2012 elections the media refuses to investigate is staggering. Hundreds of legitimate concerns potentially impacting thousands of votes have been both raised and ignored. There are, however, many examples proven and confirmed by Mainstream Media sources. They are well-documented examples such as:
-160 counties across the U.S. have more voters on their voter registration rolls than live voters living in their district.
-Well over 100 % of registered voters casting votes, and statistical “miracles” of 100% of 59 precincts (known as divisions in Philadelphia) voting unanimously for only one candidate.
-And more statistical “miracles” occurred where only one candidate received 100% of the vote in dozens of urban precincts in Ohio, nine of them in Cleavland.
Please note that while these statistics may seem like a small percentage of the vote, they are in the crucial swing states. These “small” issues can decide the election outcome when they occur in such states that carry critical electoral votes.
Currently, only three states require proof of U.S. citizenship to vote: Georgia, Alabama, and Kansas. Arizona’s attempt to enact citizenship proof was invalidated by the U.S appeals court in San Francisco prior to the 2012 election. The invalidation came after the people of Arizona approved the requirement in a 2004 vote. The U.S. Supreme Court is to hear arguments early in 2013 and make it’s ruling in June 2013 on the issue of all States’ ability to enact such laws. That same 9th Circuit Court stated that a 1993 law bars the Arizona registration requirement. The federal measure establishes a national voter application and requires every state to “accept and use” it. The law “does not give states room to add their own requirements” to the federal application. The 1993 law was known as the Motor Voter Law, a separate provision that requires states to let residents register to vote when applying for a driver’s license. County Supervisors of elections in Florida claim these Motor Voter laws prevent them from verifying citizenship. The only way for them to investigate is if they receive a tip, according to an NBC-2 investigative report.
Additionally, only fifteen states require photo ID; and thirty five states have no photo requirements. Again, no proof of citizenship is required in the combined total of forty seven of the states.
The refusal of activist judges and certain states to require ID to vote is disenfranchising to all US citizens who vote legally. Fraudulent votes cancel out real votes.
MORE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/addressing-v...
Can you do me a favor and just post the links to the stories you are plagiarizing? It is a long scroll down through your posts.

#74910 Jan 11, 2013
-Well over 100 % of registered voters casting votes, and statistical “miracles” of 100% of 59 precincts (known as divisions in Philadelphia) voting unanimously for only one candidate....
Yeah. Surprising that those precincts had "miracle" votes of 100 percent for Romney -- whose family just happens to own some voting-machine companies!

"Governor Romney To Win" By Annie-Rose Strasser on June 25, 2012
Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai ... let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election. Turzai said “We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years.” Turzai mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature:

“--- Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done.
--- First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done.
--- Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Here is Strasser's article in "ThinkProgress":

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/06/25/...

If you would like to see for yourself Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai ADMITTING IT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74911 Jan 11, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Surprising that those precincts had "miracle" votes of 100 percent for Romney -- whose family just happens to own some voting-machine companies!
"Governor Romney To Win" By Annie-Rose Strasser on June 25, 2012
Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.
At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai ... let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election. Turzai said “We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years.” Turzai mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature:
“--- Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done.
--- First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done.
--- Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”
Here is Strasser's article in "ThinkProgress":
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/06/25/...
If you would like to see for yourself Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai ADMITTING IT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are gonna make MuslimPrez's head explode

#74912 Jan 11, 2013
AT the White House? ROFL! Where? On the White House lawn?

You ninny! President Obama is considering holding a global-warming summit, but you can be sure that it will NOT be held AT the White House!

Looking at your link, it is clear why you are so confused and ill-informed. WeaselZippers brags that they are "scouring the bowels of the Internet." When you "scour bowels," guess what you get!_8-)
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Branson, MO

#74913 Jan 11, 2013
GOP NeoConfederacy wrote:
REPUBLICAN'TS..........
Done nothing on American Jobs Act for over one year
Blocked bills to aid Veterans looking for work
Blocked bills to aid Small Business
Blocked bills to extend Unemployment
Blocked bills for Bank Reform
Blocked bills for Wall Street Reform
Blocked bills for Campaign Finance Reform
Blocked bills for disclosure of Campaign contributions
Blocked bills for ending tax breaks for Corporations that outsource jobs
Blocked bills that would create jobs
Blocked bills for Energy legislation, such as Alternative Energy
Blocked bills for Oil Spill Liability cap increasse
Blocked bills to lower Oil Company tax breaks and tax subsidies
Congress under Boehner has not passed a SINGLE True Jobs Bill in two
sold years after promising to be "Laser focused on jobs and the
economy
This just has to stop! It's a conspiracy against the democrats, baby! LMAO What in the world are we going to do? Maybe your president can sign an executive order to stop their conspiracy actions! LMAO Maybe if you do some name calling, put downs, and slams like a typical democrat does, then this nonsense will stop! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 40 min Here Is One 4,237
Looting and Riots Good Opportunity To Extermina... 1 hr Fully Automatic S... 1
steve and dc 3 hr rob 1
slaves 13 hr Jeff Davis 5
Asexual Visibility 20 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Wed pepperwood 130

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 31 at 3:48AM CDT

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match