|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Establishment GOP Seeks To End Republican Woes With Heavy Primary Hand
Established Republicans want hands-on approach to pick electable candidates

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4025-establ...

WOW! "Electable candidates"! Now THERE'S an idea for the Republicans to consider!_8-)

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
Pardon me! I was just taking a "Republican"!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

PUBLISH GUN OWNERS’ INFO? ANN COULTER: RELEASE THE RECORDS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD ABORTIONS, TOO
Note: Ya, liberals don't give a hoot about killing little innocent babies but NO... they don't want anyone, except them, to own a firearm!
Well, you have to admit that conservatives do not have the training, the skills, or sufficient sanity to handle a gun responsibly.
GOP EXTREMIST TERROR

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Looks like we've already won the debate!
tell that to the FBI
Eisenhower Republican

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Here's What Eisenhower Republicans stood for

PHILOSOPHY: "Our great President Dwight D. Eisenhower has counseled us
further: "In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human.
Government must have a heart as well as a head. "

LABOR: "Workers have benefited by the progress which has been made
in carrying out the programs and principles set forth in the
1952 Republican platform. All workers have gained and unions
have grown in strength and responsibility, and have
increased their membership by 2 millions. "

EDUCATION: "Republican action created the Department of Health,
Education and Welfare as the first new Federal department in
40 years, to raise the continuing consideration of these
problems for the first time to the highest council of
Government, the President's Cabinet."

FOREIGN POLICY: "We shall continue vigorously to support the United Nations."

SAFETY NET: The Federal minimum wage has been raised for
more than 2 million workers. Social Security has been
extended to an additional 10 million workers and the
benefits raised for 6 1/2 million. The protection of
unemployment insurance has been brought to 4 million
additional workers.

ENVIRONMENT: "We recognize the need for maintaining isolated wilderness
areas to provide opportunity for future generations to
experience some of the wilderness living through which the
traditional American spirit of hardihood was developed.
Added more than 400,000 acres to our National Park system,
and 90,000 acres to wildlife refuges."
Eisenhower Republican

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeLanguish--- we seem to have a language barrier....
HA ...I can't decide if today's GOP is more like the Crips or the Bloods.
Eisenhower Republican

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

PUBLISH GUN OWNERS’ INFO? ANN COULTER: RELEASE THE RECORDS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD ABORTIONS, TOO
Ann Coulter brought her unvarnished logic to the ongoing discussion about releasing the names and addresses of gun owners. The statement comes early in a spirited back-and-forth with Sean Hannity on his Fox News program.
Why aren’t we getting names of recently paroled criminals? People with gun permits, by definition, do not have criminal records. Why can’t we get the criminal records? No, you can’t get that.
Why can’t we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. Much of this is…they’re tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/publish-gun-o...
Note: Ya, liberals don't give a hoot about killing little innocent babies but NO... they don't want anyone, except them, to own a firearm!
Spirited...Anne Coulter completely lost it and FREAKED OUT...LOL!

Ann Coulter Loses It On Guns; Wants List Of Women Who Had Abortions So Mothers Know Who Would 'Murder A Child'

Well, this Ann Coulter rant went many places. She covered gun rights, criminal records, abortion, tax subsidies, single mothers, New York real estate, bodyguards, mental illness, the ACLU, New York City subway deaths, and the New York Times—in a matter of minutes.

The conservative pundit appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News show Thursday night incensed by a local New York newspaper's decision to publish the names and addresses of local gun permit holders.

Coulter piled on the criticism, but took her argument in a few different directions. First she argued that public records of gun permit holders should not be available because "people with gun permits by definition do not have criminal records." Then she started demanding various lists of things including "recently-paroled criminals," rent-controlled apartments, and women who have had abortions.

"Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions?" Coulter asked. "They get money from Planned Parenthood; they get money from Medicare and Medicaid, much of these are tax subsidies. I think mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child."

And then she started wondering about Manhattan real estate. "How about a list of the rent-controlled apartments in New York?" she asked. "And by the way, if we're producing lists of gun permit owners, I want 'em for Manhattan! I want to know how many rich liberals with their bodyguards have gun permits."

She then demanded the names and addresses of the armed guards at the Journal News who were hired because the paper received what Coulter mocked as, "ooooh some mean emails!" Then she went back to the bodyguard issue at hand and said that if there is tighter gun control in the future, people who make $200,000 or more should not be allowed to hire armed bodyguards and should be as "defenseless as the rest of us."

She then likened gun control advocates to "hysterical women" who "refuse to go after criminals." She said:
It would be silly to think that Coulter reached any sort of logical conclusion at this point. So, she took an extra moment to suggest shutting down the New York Times.
Eisenhower Republican

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing.....you don't know anything about either the Bible or the Constitution. That impression comes from the comments you make! You must blow hot air!
CHEERS!
How about someone who actually SIGNED the Constitution????
Norton you just Blow!!!!

"No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

James Madison.

The Price of Continual Warfare
$1.9 trillion on the Iraq war
$2.3 trillion on the Afgan war
$200 billion in intrest paid so far.
$145 billion spent rebuilding in Iraq and Afghanistan
Over $1trillion for health care and disibility compensation for veterans of both wars.
Total Spending $5.545 trillion
*This does not include the contiuned intrest tha will have to be paid.

The GOP say we have a debt problem, I wonder why?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Eisenhower Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
HA ...I can't decide if today's GOP is more like the Crips or the Bloods.
mmmm.......I'd say 'The Little Rascals'......
GOP Economic Terrorism

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.......I'd say 'The Little Rascals'......
Good One...GAME POINT!!!!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me! I was just taking a "Republican"!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/mbk1...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Eisenhower Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirited...Anne Coulter completely lost it and FREAKED OUT...LOL!
Ann Coulter Loses It On Guns; Wants List Of Women Who Had Abortions So Mothers Know Who Would 'Murder A Child'
Well, this Ann Coulter rant went many places. She covered gun rights, criminal records, abortion, tax subsidies, single mothers, New York real estate, bodyguards, mental illness, the ACLU, New York City subway deaths, and the New York Times—in a matter of minutes.
The conservative pundit appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News show Thursday night incensed by a local New York newspaper's decision to publish the names and addresses of local gun permit holders.
Coulter piled on the criticism, but took her argument in a few different directions. First she argued that public records of gun permit holders should not be available because "people with gun permits by definition do not have criminal records." Then she started demanding various lists of things including "recently-paroled criminals," rent-controlled apartments, and women who have had abortions.
"Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions?" Coulter asked. "They get money from Planned Parenthood; they get money from Medicare and Medicaid, much of these are tax subsidies. I think mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child."
And then she started wondering about Manhattan real estate. "How about a list of the rent-controlled apartments in New York?" she asked. "And by the way, if we're producing lists of gun permit owners, I want 'em for Manhattan! I want to know how many rich liberals with their bodyguards have gun permits."
She then demanded the names and addresses of the armed guards at the Journal News who were hired because the paper received what Coulter mocked as, "ooooh some mean emails!" Then she went back to the bodyguard issue at hand and said that if there is tighter gun control in the future, people who make $200,000 or more should not be allowed to hire armed bodyguards and should be as "defenseless as the rest of us."
She then likened gun control advocates to "hysterical women" who "refuse to go after criminals." She said:
It would be silly to think that Coulter reached any sort of logical conclusion at this point. So, she took an extra moment to suggest shutting down the New York Times.
Ann Coulter is 100 percent correct in her assessments!

http://www.federalobserver.com/wp-content/upl...
GOP Surrender and DEFEAT

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ann Coulter is 100 percent correct in her assessments!
http://www.federalobserver.com/wp-content/upl...
She's 100% NUTS...just like you!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What, pray tell, is your favorite thing to blow?
YOU, out of the water when you don't have a clue what you are talking about!(which is 99% of the time)

CHEERS!
GOP RNC Apocalypse

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mittwitt's 47% remark

A revised vote count eight weeks after the presidential election finds President Obama nationally won 65.9 million votes -- or 51.1% of the vote -- against challenger Mitt Romney, who took 60.9 million votes and 47.2% of the total.

ironic isn't it
Eisenhower Republicans

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, out of the water when you don't have a clue what you are talking about!(which is 99% of the time)
CHEERS!
Norton...careful now... you're the who the Lord said "you know not what you do" No Rapture again today? How about that...LOL

Please Digest this:

Obama is the first president to achieve that level of support in two elections since President Dwight D. Eisenhower was re-elected in 1956.

Eisenhower the LAST Decent Republican
Norton

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

GOP RNC Apocalypse wrote:
<quoted text>
Mittwitt's 47% remark
A revised vote count eight weeks after the presidential election finds President Obama nationally won 65.9 million votes -- or 51.1% of the vote -- against challenger Mitt Romney, who took 60.9 million votes and 47.2% of the total.
ironic isn't it
If that's true, I guess we just have more ignorant people that voted. It won't be long until they realize how wrong they were to have voted for Obama. You will, too! However, you will never admit it. Wonder how many votes were rigged?

CHEERS!
GOP RNC Apocalypse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

My daddy molests me.
GOP Surrender and DEFEAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I am sexually attracted to my neighbors chickens.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Eisenhower Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton...careful now... you're the who the Lord said "you know not what you do" No Rapture again today? How about that...LOL
Please Digest this:
Obama is the first president to achieve that level of support in two elections since President Dwight D. Eisenhower was re-elected in 1956.
Eisenhower the LAST Decent Republican
I know people are getting dumber! You are the perfect example of that. Well, Obama ain't no Dwight D. Eisenhower either! He's an insult to Eisenhower!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 19 min Abdurratln 859
Debate: Ferguson - St. Louis, MO 20 min Changed 23
Ferguson Cops Repent 40 min stop stealing rep... 2
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 42 min stop stealing rep... 8
You Are Without God REPENT 44 min stop stealing rep... 2
Thou Shall Not Steal 47 min stop stealing rep... 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min truth told 18,737
Council-Woman Kim Tihen Is My Kind of Gal!! 1 hr Changed 8
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr one arm dave 259
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••