Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74442 Jan 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution, Bible and Norton all have common ground-none allow for the concept of evolution......
Are you really as dumb as Dawg? Must be!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74443 Jan 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting thoughts! Of course, it is heresy to even think that the US Constitution is 236 years old, and might not cover all situations encountered these days.(E.g.: "fiscal cliff")
(Reminds me of the Holy Bible and "Norton.")
Funny thing.....you don't know anything about either the Bible or the Constitution. That impression comes from the comments you make! You must blow hot air!

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74444 Jan 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in a sense the Constitution has evolved, amended 27 times.
I know you understand what the Bill of Rights were.
Even more importantly, I understand what the Bill of Rights ARE!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74445 Jan 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really as dumb as Dawg? Must be!
CHEERS!
EVOLVE--To undergo gradual change; develop:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/evolve

#74446 Jan 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny Dawg. Was that for the sake of the joke or do you consider the Constitution a static document? This may be a Christmas miracle if I have found something that we don't agree on.
The real miracle may be that two different individual agree so often.
Well, of course the Constitution allows for amendment, and has been "tweaked" many times.

Also, of course the Bible has been "tweaked" thousands of times, and is still being "tweaked" (e.g. the "Holman Christian Standard Bible," which is yet another endeavor to get rid of those pesky inconsistencies which "true believers" know that are not actually there).

I will not speculate whether "Norton" has been "tweaked," or "evolved," or not.

If you want to throw a REAL rock at me, tell me that existing objects do not "evolve," but actually grow or change. I consider "evolution" to be the change over time (usually large periods of time) of living species on this planet.

So, I guess my comment was a joke. At least, it gave "Poo" a good laugh, which was the intent of my effort.

#74447 Jan 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny Dawg. Was that for the sake of the joke or do you consider the Constitution a static document? This may be a Christmas miracle if I have found something that we don't agree on.
The real miracle may be that two different individual agree so often.
I guess we might be considered mental "soulmates," huh?

#74448 Jan 4, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
MISSING:$400 PURSE HOLDING $800 CASH, PLUS FOOD STAMP CARDS
West Plains police just reported that a missing brain has been found sitting on top of a computer keyboard on downtown Main Street. The brain was completely devoid of grey matter or any signs of intelligence, except for the words "Muslim Communist" written on it in magic marker. Food stamps were found nearby. It is believed that the brain did not work for years, but existed on free government handouts.

#74449 Jan 4, 2013
MEET THE MAN BEHIND THE ‘GUNS ARE WELCOME’ SIGN
Guns are Welcome On Premises. Please keep all weapons holstered unless need arises. In such case, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images...

#74450 Jan 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think Rush should wear a burqa so we don't accidentally catch a look at his bodacious man rack.
Rush: Oh, I wish I was down in the land of Oxycontin! Good times there are not forgotin! Look away! Look away! Look away, I'm not behind the curtin!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74451 Jan 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
West Plains police just reported that a missing brain has been found sitting on top of a computer keyboard on downtown Main Street. The brain was completely devoid of grey matter or any signs of intelligence, except for the words "Muslim Communist" written on it in magic marker. Food stamps were found nearby. It is believed that the brain did not work for years, but existed on free government handouts.
oh-lmao-fortunately I have no problem with incontinence so I was able to finish reading without an accident.....

#74452 Jan 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning--well stated!! I agree (oh wow..we're on a roll) that the authors attempted to design a document which could adapt to a rapidly changing society. Of course, it's not perfect but has definitely served well as a foundation for a government of the people. The authors set forth a document that provided a course to ward off the machinations of rule such as they had suffered at the hands of the British. Nevertheless, they could not have imagined the drastic, rapid change their country would experience in the following 200+ years. There have certainly been circumstances that even amendments could not adequately address. But, all in all, they did a darn good job......
Democracy fails when there is a 50/50 split in opinion.

Examples are abortion, gun rights, states rights, healthcare rights, taxation.

#74453 Jan 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeLanguish--- we seem to have a language barrier....
Heh! A "languish" barrier?

#74454 Jan 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really as dumb as Dawg? Must be!...
If "Poos ur daddy" is as "dumb as Dawg," he must be BRILLIANT!

#74455 Jan 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing.....you don't know anything about either the Bible or the Constitution. That impression comes from the comments you make! You must blow hot air!...
What, pray tell, is your favorite thing to blow?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74456 Jan 4, 2013
Looks like we've already won the debate!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74457 Jan 4, 2013
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74458 Jan 4, 2013
PUBLISH GUN OWNERS’ INFO? ANN COULTER: RELEASE THE RECORDS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD ABORTIONS, TOO

Ann Coulter brought her unvarnished logic to the ongoing discussion about releasing the names and addresses of gun owners. The statement comes early in a spirited back-and-forth with Sean Hannity on his Fox News program.

Why aren’t we getting names of recently paroled criminals? People with gun permits, by definition, do not have criminal records. Why can’t we get the criminal records? No, you can’t get that.

Why can’t we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. Much of this is…they’re tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/publish-gun-o...

Note: Ya, liberals don't give a hoot about killing little innocent babies but NO... they don't want anyone, except them, to own a firearm!

#74459 Jan 4, 2013
Establishment GOP Seeks To End Republican Woes With Heavy Primary Hand
Established Republicans want hands-on approach to pick electable candidates

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4025-establ...

WOW! "Electable candidates"! Now THERE'S an idea for the Republicans to consider!_8-)

#74460 Jan 4, 2013
Pardon me! I was just taking a "Republican"!

#74461 Jan 4, 2013
PUBLISH GUN OWNERS’ INFO? ANN COULTER: RELEASE THE RECORDS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD ABORTIONS, TOO
Note: Ya, liberals don't give a hoot about killing little innocent babies but NO... they don't want anyone, except them, to own a firearm!
Well, you have to admit that conservatives do not have the training, the skills, or sufficient sanity to handle a gun responsibly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr enough is enough 508
Where's Al Sharpton now? 3 hr Mugsy 8
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr Mugsy 2,803
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bently 19,219
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... 7 hr widow 1
Hand foot mouth disease 9 hr RLS84 1
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State 15 hr Peter Jeter 4
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating