MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74423 Jan 3, 2013
GOP vs USA wrote:
<quoted text>
All this Republican anger and angst...brings a smile to my face...
Damn if you are so upset...well this has to be good for the country
I feel sit'n back and pop'n some popcorn...LOL!!!!
Enjoy your free food stamp popcorn us working folks are paying for. I would not enjoy being a lazy LargeAss, do nothing, know nothing DumbAss liberal who is not able/willing/capable of supporting myself!

Laugh your sorry Ass off! But really, I'm not angry! It's just really funny watching our country go down!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74424 Jan 3, 2013
MEET THE MAN BEHIND THE ‘GUNS ARE WELCOME’ SIGN
Guns are Welcome On Premises. Please keep all weapons holstered unless need arises. In such case, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-behind-gu...

BOSTON MAYOR SAYS VICE PRESIDENT ‘GUARANTEED’ HIM OBAMA WILL PASS MAJOR GUN CONTROL REFORM BY END OF JANUARY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/boston-mayor-...

VICE PRESIDENT Joe Biden to Newly Sworn in Female Senator:‘Spread Your Legs, You’re Going to Be Frisked’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-...

MYTHS FROM D.C. PART 2:‘THE RICH NEED TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE’
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/myths-f...
GOP Grumpy Old People

Saint Louis, MO

#74425 Jan 3, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your free food stamp popcorn us working folks are paying for. I would not enjoy being a lazy LargeAss, do nothing, know nothing DumbAss liberal who is not able/willing/capable of supporting myself!
Laugh your sorry Ass off! But really, I'm not angry! It's just really funny watching our country go down!
No it's funny watching you dumbass-conservatrolls go down...on each other

So if you GOP voters can't get your Boehner to work is that called " Electoral Dysfunction"?

I'm sure the Fox crowd won't get that.

hahahaahhahahahaha
GOP Grumpy Old People

Saint Louis, MO

#74426 Jan 3, 2013
MEET THE MAN BEHIND THE ‘GUNS ARE WELCOME’ SIGN
Guns are Welcome On Premises. Please keep all weapons holstered unless need arises. In such case, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-behind-gu...
BOSTON MAYOR SAYS VICE PRESIDENT ‘GUARANTEED’ HIM OBAMA WILL PASS MAJOR GUN CONTROL REFORM BY END OF JANUARY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/boston-mayor-...
VICE PRESIDENT Joe Biden to Newly Sworn in Female Senator:‘Spread Your Legs, You’re Going to Be Frisked’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-...
MYTHS FROM D.C. PART 2:‘THE RICH NEED TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE’
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/myths-f...
More SPAM than a Hormel Outlett

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74428 Jan 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting thought. The Bible stopped evolving around 2000 years ago. The Constitution stopped evolving around 236 years ago, and Norton stopped evolving around 60 years ago.
DAWG--thanks for the best laugh I've had all day!

Jackson, MO

#74429 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting thought. The Bible stopped evolving around 2000 years ago. The Constitution stopped evolving around 236 years ago, and Norton stopped evolving around 60 years ago.
Well in a sense the Constitution has evolved, amended 27 times.

I know you understand what the Bill of Rights were.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74430 Jan 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in a sense the Constitution has evolved, amended 27 times.
I know you understand what the Bill of Rights were.
Your point is well taken, but amendments have not always kept pace with change. Examples are Emancipation Proclamation and FDR's New Deal.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74431 Jan 3, 2013
Hhmmm. Triplicate!!

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#74432 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it? Rocks tested by a christian scientist came with results of 7'000 years.
I don't believe it. That just can't be. Those rocks in your head can't be antiques, Dan Mortinsane.

By the way, I think I know the scientist you are talking about. His methodology is crap, his work couldn't make it in a reputable journal and it is meaningless.

You need to stop looking to your daddy, FAKE VET for sources of information.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74433 Jan 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
hhmmm.....he voted 'yea' on passage of the "fiscal cliff" bill. I thought you were a diehard NEOCON....so you agree with that?
The deal is what he would have voted for.

West Plains

#74434 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about Dan?

Doesn't Greater Life cover mental illness in your benefits package. I wonder if they cover your trips down to Jamaica to take care of the weed problem?

West Plains

#74435 Jan 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is well taken, but amendments have not always kept pace with change. Examples are Emancipation Proclamation and FDR's New Deal.
The conclusion I have come to from my reading of US history is that our founders didn't intend it to be a static document, but rather one that could grow to encompass circumstances that they could not foresee. I don't know how they could have tweeked it for speed. Perhaps that is what we must deal with in order that it not change too much or in the wrong direction.

If I am not mistaken, a strict constructionist views the document as completely static and if the founders had intended for something to be in there, they would have put it in there. Fortunately, our founders appear to have been much more intelligent men than the run of the mill strict constructionist.

West Plains

#74436 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, do you ever bring any of that weed back with you from your trips abroad? You know, keaster-stashed in a ballon tucked up next to your head?

West Plains

#74437 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Thats funny Dawg. Was that for the sake of the joke or do you consider the Constitution a static document? This may be a Christmas miracle if I have found something that we don't agree on.

The real miracle may be that two different individual agree so often.

West Plains

#74438 Jan 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dan, do you ever bring any of that weed back with you from your trips abroad? You know, keaster-stashed in a ballon tucked up next to your head?
It appears I made a spelling error in the word "balloon." I left the "o" out. Much like your ex-wife did the last time you mounted her before the divorce.

West Plains

#74439 Jan 4, 2013
AL SELLS TO AL-JAZEERA. GORE THE CLIMAGETE WHORE!
THE SALE OF CURRENT TV TO THE QATAR-OWNED NEWS ORGANIZATION AL-JAZEERA has been finalized, failed presidential candidate and noted global warming activist Al Gore announced Tuesday.
But perhaps more notable than the fact that the longtime proponent of “environmental causes” has sold his pet project to a company that relies on oil money is the fact that Gore actually turned down a higher offer from Glenn Beck.
TheBlaze was reportedly told by the network that “the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view,” according to sources familiar with the situation.
Now that Al-Jazeera’s running the show, will Current TV host and former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm have to wear a burqa?
~ Rush Limbaugh
I think Rush should wear a burqa so we don't accidentally catch a look at his bodacious man rack.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74440 Jan 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>The conclusion I have come to from my reading of US history is that our founders didn't intend it to be a static document, but rather one that could grow to encompass circumstances that they could not foresee. I don't know how they could have tweeked it for speed. Perhaps that is what we must deal with in order that it not change too much or in the wrong direction.
If I am not mistaken, a strict constructionist views the document as completely static and if the founders had intended for something to be in there, they would have put it in there. Fortunately, our founders appear to have been much more intelligent men than the run of the mill strict constructionist.
Good morning--well stated!! I agree (oh wow..we're on a roll) that the authors attempted to design a document which could adapt to a rapidly changing society. Of course, it's not perfect but has definitely served well as a foundation for a government of the people. The authors set forth a document that provided a course to ward off the machinations of rule such as they had suffered at the hands of the British. Nevertheless, they could not have imagined the drastic, rapid change their country would experience in the following 200+ years. There have certainly been circumstances that even amendments could not adequately address. But, all in all, they did a darn good job......

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74441 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeLanguish--- we seem to have a language barrier....
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74442 Jan 4, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution, Bible and Norton all have common ground-none allow for the concept of evolution......
Are you really as dumb as Dawg? Must be!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74443 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting thoughts! Of course, it is heresy to even think that the US Constitution is 236 years old, and might not cover all situations encountered these days.(E.g.: "fiscal cliff")
(Reminds me of the Holy Bible and "Norton.")
Funny thing.....you don't know anything about either the Bible or the Constitution. That impression comes from the comments you make! You must blow hot air!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr xxxrayted 4,244
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Skillet P Funk 19,410
Michael Brown costume for tonight 5 hr snatcha-flingmypo... 1
Lets go to East St. Louis and talk to these people 6 hr Cville res 1
Looting and Riots Good Opportunity To Extermina... 13 hr Fully Automatic S... 1
steve and dc 16 hr rob 1
slaves Thu Jeff Davis 5

Freeze Warning for St Louis County was issued at October 31 at 6:22PM CDT

St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis