“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74402 Jan 2, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And the law professor's thoughts are interesting and provoking. Thanks for the link!

Thanks DAWG-- I thought he made some points worthy of consideration. Maybe someone felt I was being too harsh on the Republican party. 9
GOPConsersaTROLL FREAKOUT

Saint Louis, MO

#74403 Jan 3, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
The Obama Strategy Of Straddle, Jump, And Ride Like Hell
Obama’s “strategy” is akin to a circus rider astride two horses – one with currency manipulator George Soros, whom he has further enriched with the Gulf oil spill fiasco evicting rigs to Brazil offshore along with a billion taxpayer dollars to drill in Soros-controlled leases.(Note: only Republican people of wealth are the evil rich. 16 tons of gold Soros is just an international patriot the French would like to get their claws in.)
The other horse is obviously his love of Sharia Law. He told Putin that the Constitution was dead in 2009 – and now he has the flexibility he assured the Russians. Expenditures of American blood and treasure in the Middle East have resulted in Sharia-based constitutions and the murdering and driving-out of Christians.
Would the title “Supreme Caliph” suit him? The Pakistani Minister of Industry thought so.
In the meantime, leftist pundits praise his every stroke on the golf course while right wing pundits wring their hands, hoping he’ll finally figure out he’s destroying the country.(No kidding!)
It’s called spiritual warfare, and we’re playing by Luciferian Saul Alinsky’s “Rules.” I now sense the Arab satisfaction of throwing a shoe at my TV when our leaders forget the Constitution they swore to uphold. It’s an idiot’s game as they ponder the next move to the phony fiscal cliff.
Which horse will Obama jump to when the scimitars start swinging? George better duck.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/willow-spring...
HAHAHA!!!

Republi-FAIL!!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#74404 Jan 3, 2013
You have been Reported wrote:
<quoted text>
You've Been Reported to Topix
For no good reason, simply because I made a comment about shooting your favorite man. Thanks for letting the moderators know what a deranged imbicile you are.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74406 Jan 3, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks DAWG-- I thought he made some points worthy of consideration. Maybe someone felt I was being too harsh on the Republican party.
Interesting thoughts! Of course, it is heresy to even think that the US Constitution is 236 years old, and might not cover all situations encountered these days.(E.g.: "fiscal cliff")

(Reminds me of the Holy Bible and "Norton.")
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#74407 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting thoughts! Of course, it is heresy to even think that the US Constitution is 236 years old, and might not cover all situations encountered these days.(E.g.: "fiscal cliff")
Does it? Rocks tested by a christian scientist came with results of 7'000 years.

#74408 Jan 3, 2013
GOPConsersaTROLL FREAKOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!!!
Republi-FAIL!!
Quite correct! It amuses me when "MuslimCommunist" attempts to "wax eloquent" and uses silly phrases like "Which horse will Obama jump to when the scimitars start swinging?"

Heh! Heh! "horse" ... "jump to" ... "scimitar" ROFL!

"MuslimCommunist" must be living back in the middle ages, which is quite logical considering his living in West Plains.

#74409 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it? Rocks tested by a christian scientist came with results of 7'000 years.
How did he get those rocks out of your head to test them?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74410 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The Constitution, Bible and Norton all have common ground-none allow for the concept of evolution......

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74411 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeLunatic--methodology, credentials, sample size, sample number, location, material composition, number of studies?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#74412 Jan 3, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeLunatic--methodology, credentials, sample size, sample number, location, material composition, number of studies?
Tell me about these "studies".

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74413 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind imbecile-now I know where the phrase "dumber than a box of rocks" comes from.....
Stupid people

Bellevue, WA

#74414 Jan 3, 2013
Hello!! You all know this discussion is from 2010 right? Give it a rest already, who ever has won then thats who we have.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#74415 Jan 3, 2013
Yes, lets discuss roy blunt. I agree with him.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#74416 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
Yes, lets discuss roy blunt. I agree with him.
hhmmm.....he voted 'yea' on passage of the "fiscal cliff" bill. I thought you were a diehard NEOCON....so you agree with that?
Deranged GOP Killers

Saint Louis, MO

#74417 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
For no good reason, simply because I made a comment about shooting your favorite man. Thanks for letting the moderators know what a deranged imbicile you are.
Perhaps you should check the link

YOU WERE REPORTED TO THE FBI...you deranged imbiclie

Largelanguage wrote:
I hope somebody puts a bullet in Obama's head.

FBI

Thank You
Your tip has been submitted.
https://tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
Deranged GOP Killers

Saint Louis, MO

#74418 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it to tell the FBI!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74419 Jan 3, 2013
MISSING:$400 PURSE HOLDING $800 CASH, PLUS FOOD STAMP CARDS

A woman said she noticed her purse missing from her car just before 5 P.M. Sunday. The car was parked at her residence on Hornet Drive. The woman said the car had been locked, and the purse was in the back seat.

The purse was valued at $400, her wallet was valued at $200, and she said there was $800 cash in the purse, according to the police report. Also missing were the woman’s food stamp cards.

(Emphasis mine.) The sad part is that the food stamp cards were probably worth more than the purse, wallet, and cash.

It bears repeating, as both a critique and a warning of things to come, that the great project of the American Left involves teaching the middle class to think of itself as “poor.” That way, they’ll vote themselves into servitude. The impoverished mind has no use for talk of economic liberty. It values “hope,” which is passive and servile, over “opportunity.”

It has often been observed that the American definition of poverty is remarkably elastic. The most pervasive threat to the health of our poor is obesity. For many, the dollar value of welfare benefits far exceeds the income from an entry-level job – which has far-reaching harmful effects on the general economy, as it distorts the supply, and therefore value, of labor.

The value of welfare has actually exceeded more than just entry-level paychecks. The Heritage Foundation recently published a report showing “the average individual who relies on Washington could receive benefits valued at $32,748, more than the nation’s average disposable income of $32,446.” According to Heritage’s calculations,“government dependency jumped 8.1 percent in the past year, with the most assistance going toward housing, health and welfare, and retirement.”

The cost of the federal food stamp program more than tripled over the past decade, while the number of people participating in the program jumped from 17.2 million to 44.7 million. Each week brings a new jaw-dropping example of food stamp waste and fraud – from lottery millionaires who still enjoy benefits, to drug dealers using EBT cards to pay bail.

The government claims food stamp fraud is decreasing, even though Fox News kicked off a recent report by reminiscing about “a couple in Washington State living in a $1.2 million home, 30,000 college students on the food stamp rolls in Michigan and Wisconsin beneficiaries selling their cards on Facebook.”

The government bans about 1,000 retailers per year for food stamp fraud, but many of the barred retailers find it easy to re-enter the program and become repeat offenders. The ABC News affiliate in Maryland did a little digging in March, and found “nearly a third of the disbarred sites were approved to trade in food stamps again,” with some vendors “wrongly readmitted to the program as many as four times.” The report concluded that stores “could bring in a whopping $50,000 extra per month” by abusing the food stamp program.

Big Government is corrupt government – from crony capitalist deals at the top, to poverty piracy at the bottom. When everyone becomes “poor,” you find more than a few food stamp cards tucked into designer purses.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/05/07/missing...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74420 Jan 3, 2013
AL SELLS TO AL-JAZEERA. GORE THE CLIMAGETE WHORE!

THE SALE OF CURRENT TV TO THE QATAR-OWNED NEWS ORGANIZATION AL-JAZEERA has been finalized, failed presidential candidate and noted global warming activist Al Gore announced Tuesday.

But perhaps more notable than the fact that the longtime proponent of “environmental causes” has sold his pet project to a company that relies on oil money is the fact that Gore actually turned down a higher offer from Glenn Beck.

TheBlaze was reportedly told by the network that “the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view,” according to sources familiar with the situation.

Now that Al-Jazeera’s running the show, will Current TV host and former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm have to wear a burqa?
~ Rush Limbaugh

#74421 Jan 3, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution, Bible and Norton all have common ground-none allow for the concept of evolution......
Interesting thought. The Bible stopped evolving around 2000 years ago. The Constitution stopped evolving around 236 years ago, and Norton stopped evolving around 60 years ago.
GOP vs USA

Saint Louis, MO

#74422 Jan 3, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
AL SELLS TO AL-JAZEERA. GORE THE CLIMAGETE WHORE!
THE SALE OF CURRENT TV TO THE QATAR-OWNED NEWS ORGANIZATION AL-JAZEERA has been finalized, failed presidential candidate and noted global warming activist Al Gore announced Tuesday.
But perhaps more notable than the fact that the longtime proponent of “environmental causes” has sold his pet project to a company that relies on oil money is the fact that Gore actually turned down a higher offer from Glenn Beck.
TheBlaze was reportedly told by the network that “the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view,” according to sources familiar with the situation.
Now that Al-Jazeera’s running the show, will Current TV host and former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm have to wear a burqa?
~ Rush Limbaugh
All this Republican anger and angst...brings a smile to my face...

Damn if you are so upset...well this has to be good for the country

I feel sit'n back and pop'n some popcorn...LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Establishment SCARED of Black Challenge, ... 10 min doob 9
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 21 min White Knight 4,640
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 30 min Natty Bumppo 28
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,475
We Are All Darren Wilson 1 hr Sam Toliver 3
How can police be ,police 4 hr Facts 6
NO INDICTMENT - Grand jury clears Ferguson officer 8 hr Supremeliberal 6
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Predicting the Winner of All 16 Matchups
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Predictions Week 13: Early Odds, Picks and Projections for Upcoming Schedule
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
How 49ers Offense Can Overcome Stacked Defensive Boxes
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders
Bleacher Report12:44 PM
Bleacher Report's Week 12 NFL Awards