GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#74379 Jan 2, 2013
I love this ...hahahahahaha

Chris Christie On Sandy Aid:

House Republicans Were 'Disappointing And Disgusting To Watch'

"There is no reason for me to believe anything they tell me," he said, referring to the House GOP.

We, the voters, don't believe anything they say either. I voted for President Obama and agree with much of what he does. But just W T F was he thinking (or not) by rewarding ineptness, callousness, obstructionist behavior with a pay raise? My God, if that behavior was exhibited in Corporate America, we'd have someone standing over our shoulder watching us packing the box ready to escort us from the premises.
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#74380 Jan 2, 2013
People need to remember how the GOP treated the people needing help from Sandy....and remember it next time you VOTE.

GOP needs to be given the boot...and the Democrates need a little shaking up also...how dare the GOP turn their backs on people when they need the help...OH, I forgot - these people that need the help are part of the 47% and not the 1%..
GOP vs GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#74381 Jan 2, 2013
the REAL truth

Sounds like Boehner is punishing Christie for having kind words to say about Obama after the storm.

I mean, we can't have anyone show gratitude for the "enemy", can we? Boehner is a childish imbecile. And for those of you who think these people don't deserve any help, get over yourselves, and hope you are never in their position.
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74382 Jan 2, 2013
GOP vs GOP wrote:
I love this ...hahahahahaha
Chris Christie On Sandy Aid:
House Republicans Were 'Disappointing And Disgusting To Watch'
"There is no reason for me to believe anything they tell me," he said, referring to the House GOP.
We, the voters, don't believe anything they say either. I voted for President Obama and agree with much of what he does. But just W T F was he thinking (or not) by rewarding ineptness, callousness, obstructionist behavior with a pay raise? My God, if that behavior was exhibited in Corporate America, we'd have someone standing over our shoulder watching us packing the box ready to escort us from the premises.
Maybe he should have kissed obozo'sAss more than what he did!

The aid package is loaded up with PORK!
Homeland Security

Saint Louis, MO

#74383 Jan 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll in saint louis seems to spend every hour one could possibly spend in the time they are out of bed. I'm sure when he gets up in the morning the only thing he does is go on topix. Must be really loney.
We'll see the FBI is very good at dealing with LOONIES that make threats on the President like you just made
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74384 Jan 2, 2013
GOP vs GOP wrote:
I love this ...hahahahahaha
Chris Christie On Sandy Aid:
House Republicans Were 'Disappointing And Disgusting To Watch'
"There is no reason for me to believe anything they tell me," he said, referring to the House GOP.
We, the voters, don't believe anything they say either. I voted for President Obama and agree with much of what he does. But just W T F was he thinking (or not) by rewarding ineptness, callousness, obstructionist behavior with a pay raise? My God, if that behavior was exhibited in Corporate America, we'd have someone standing over our shoulder watching us packing the box ready to escort us from the premises.
You must really enjoy your food stamps, free condoms, welfare, and sitting on your lazyAss all day on your expensive computer and giant tv that us working folks paid for! Tickled so much that your pants stay wet because you know that your Santa Obozo is taking care of you poor people, spreading the wealth!

Not to worry, he will provide free diapers to you too!
GOP Defeat and Surrender

Saint Louis, MO

#74385 Jan 2, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really enjoy your food stamps, free condoms, welfare, and sitting on your lazyAss all day on your expensive computer and giant tv that us working folks paid for! Tickled so much that your pants stay wet because you know that your Santa Obozo is taking care of you poor people, spreading the wealth!
Not to worry, he will provide free diapers to you too!
I think that your describing the trailer park... you live in!!!
LOL
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74386 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMACARE FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME

We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t, which reportedly covers 10 million more people without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman doesn’t understand it, passed by Congress that didn’t read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

So what the blank could possibly go wrong?
LOL the GOP is DESTROYED

Saint Louis, MO

#74387 Jan 2, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
OBAMACARE FOR THEE, BUT NOT FOR ME
We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t, which reportedly covers 10 million more people without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman doesn’t understand it, passed by Congress that didn’t read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.
So what the blank could possibly go wrong?
Like W saying "Mission Acomplished"..what he was really talking about was destroying the conservatives..for the Democrats..LOL

Thanks W ...what you started...Obama just finished

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah aha
Cornfused

Ava, MO

#74388 Jan 2, 2013
When the countries debt gets closer to equalling the GDP that equals disaster. Approximately 74% currently.
JustMyThoughts

Oak Grove, MO

#74389 Jan 2, 2013
It is January 2013 time to start a new thread.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74390 Jan 2, 2013
Your Threat is REPORTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You
Your tip has been submitted.
https://tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
Well, I applaud you for doing the right thing. I stopped at just telling him he's a moron. I guess I was more interested in keeping him around for amusement. My thanks for taking a stand against the wingnut.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74391 Jan 2, 2013
JustMyThoughts wrote:
It is January 2013 time to start a new thread.
Let us know when you do...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74392 Jan 2, 2013
For way too long we've been bombarded from all directions with the doom and gloom of the 'fiscal cliff'. The only thing that really seems relevant to me now, in retrospect, is the magnitude of dysfunction in our federal government. I see the GOP leading the pack in that regard. It seems they've become increasingly disorganized since the Tea Party was organized.
Well, anyway, during the eleventh hour frenzy of Congress Louis Michael Seidman, a constitutional law professor at Georgetown University, penned an op-ed article in the NY Times. He believes the root of government's problem is the archaic, evil Constitution.
For anyone who's interested, here's the link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/opinion/let...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74393 Jan 2, 2013
Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston?Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74394 Jan 2, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston?Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
While I do not agree with some of your political viewpoints, I too am against total gun control. I also thank you for your valor and patriotism, having willingly placed your life in danger for others.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74395 Jan 2, 2013
Hey, I didn't say I agree with the law professor--I just posted it!!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74396 Jan 2, 2013
FLASHBACK OBAMA 2008:'I WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE' TO 'SLIP' LAST MINUTE PORK IN BILLS

Speaking at a campaign event on September 22, 2008: "I'll make our government open and transparent so that anyone can ensure that our business is the people's business. As Justice Louis Brandeis once said, sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. As President, I will make it impossible for Congressmen or lobbyists to slip pork-barrel projects or corporate welfare into laws when no one is looking because when I am president, meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. No more secrecy."

TRUST HIM? Not me!

VIDEO: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01...
GOP vs USA

Saint Louis, MO

#74398 Jan 2, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
FLASHBACK OBAMA 2008:'I WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE' TO 'SLIP' LAST MINUTE PORK IN BILLS
Speaking at a campaign event on September 22, 2008: "I'll make our government open and transparent so that anyone can ensure that our business is the people's business. As Justice Louis Brandeis once said, sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. As President, I will make it impossible for Congressmen or lobbyists to slip pork-barrel projects or corporate welfare into laws when no one is looking because when I am president, meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. No more secrecy."
TRUST HIM? Not me!
VIDEO: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/01...
FAKE Vet your posts contain more SPAM than a Hormel outlet...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74399 Jan 2, 2013
The Obama Strategy Of Straddle, Jump, And Ride Like Hell

Obama’s “strategy” is akin to a circus rider astride two horses – one with currency manipulator George Soros, whom he has further enriched with the Gulf oil spill fiasco evicting rigs to Brazil offshore along with a billion taxpayer dollars to drill in Soros-controlled leases.(Note: only Republican people of wealth are the evil rich. 16 tons of gold Soros is just an international patriot the French would like to get their claws in.)
The other horse is obviously his love of Sharia Law. He told Putin that the Constitution was dead in 2009 – and now he has the flexibility he assured the Russians. Expenditures of American blood and treasure in the Middle East have resulted in Sharia-based constitutions and the murdering and driving-out of Christians.
Would the title “Supreme Caliph” suit him? The Pakistani Minister of Industry thought so.
In the meantime, leftist pundits praise his every stroke on the golf course while right wing pundits wring their hands, hoping he’ll finally figure out he’s destroying the country.(No kidding!)
It’s called spiritual warfare, and we’re playing by Luciferian Saul Alinsky’s “Rules.” I now sense the Arab satisfaction of throwing a shoe at my TV when our leaders forget the Constitution they swore to uphold. It’s an idiot’s game as they ponder the next move to the phony fiscal cliff.
Which horse will Obama jump to when the scimitars start swinging? George better duck.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/willow-spring...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 7 min cancer suxs 38
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min neveratfault 3,867
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 44 min Alford 597
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 7 hr no fatties 4 me 374
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Blacks have made their own bed Mon Chrobry 10
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]