Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,507)

Showing posts 70,121 - 70,140 of94,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I hope somebody puts a bullet in Obama's head.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

GOP Defeat and Surrender wrote:
"Conservatives" are freaking out about 98% of the country getting a tax cut? Seriously?
Isn't this what the Republicans wanted during the entire negotiations. They took this country over the cliff and the Bush tax cuts expired. Obama tax cuts were voted in the Senate on Dec. 1 and in the House on Jan 1.
The majority of House Read More... Republicans voted against tax cuts for the middle class, when they had just voted to give all of the Bush tax cuts to the wealthy. Republicans can no longer tell us they want to cut taxes. The Tea Party can no longer say they want to cut taxes.
The Obama tax cuts for middle class Americans and small businesses were signed into law tonight. The Republicans in the Senate, well most of them, had the good sense to vote for the bill. The Republicans in the House proved just the opposite.
You are one dumbf*ck you know that? What tax cuts? There are no tax cuts. The tax rate is the same today as it was yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the month before that and the year before that. The tax rates are the same as they have been for the last 10 years. Obama tax cuts my ass. After being the same rate for the last 10 years they are the effective tax rates. There are no cuts. In fact there is a tax rate increase on middle Americans due to Obamacare.

Maybe instead of spending your life on here day after day making a gigantic di*khead out of yourself you should learn the facts before you shoot off that stupid ignorantf*ck mouth of yours. You're a worthless piece of sh*t. Nothing more nothing less.
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
I don't like Obama but that was a stupid thing to say. Are you trying to be as idiotic as the st louis poster?
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Conservatives Freak Out Over Fiscal Cliff Deal:
'Defeat And Surrender'
Eat S**t and Die
CHEERS
Thats funny you should say that since it was on CNN this morning where they were freaking out over this fiscal cliff deal. They had their panties all up in a twist over the capital gain rate and making some fuss about rich people saving 20 billion a year and the poor and middle class paying 200 billion more a year. Can you stupidf*ck democrats get your stories straight before you go over the emotional cliff?
Harvey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Actually I just heard on MSNBC that the payroll tax holiday is over now. So there was no payroll tax cut as the dumbf*ck from st louis is trying to say. In fact the average worker making 25K a year will see a $42 a month tax increase now.

Gotta love those Obama tax cuts as this stupidf*ck from st louis is masturbating himself over.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
LargeLampoon--The DHS has agents that sit and monitor social media constantly. But don't let that stop you--you're a total moron of the highest order.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Obama but that was a stupid thing to say. Are you trying to be as idiotic as the st louis poster?
No, I was just stuck for something to say.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Harvey wrote:
Actually I just heard on MSNBC that the payroll tax holiday is over now. So there was no payroll tax cut as the dumbf*ck from st louis is trying to say. In fact the average worker making 25K a year will see a $42 a month tax increase now.
Gotta love those Obama tax cuts as this stupidf*ck from st louis is masturbating himself over.
The troll in saint louis seems to spend every hour one could possibly spend in the time they are out of bed. I'm sure when he gets up in the morning the only thing he does is go on topix. Must be really loney.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask YDD to explain it to you dumbass...
I don't believe I need an explanation, thank you! Besides, YDD would not have a clue!

CHEERS!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think wife beating puts in you in the working folks category.
I guess you are one of those SorryAsses! Why don't you get up off your lazy ass and be one of those working folks?
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Conservatives" are freaking out about 98% of the country getting a tax cut? Seriously?
Isn't this what the Republicans wanted during the entire negotiations. They took this country over the cliff and the Bush tax cuts expired. Obama tax cuts were voted in the Senate on Dec. 1 and in the House on Jan 1.
The majority of House Read More... Republicans voted against tax cuts for the middle class, when they had just voted to give all of the Bush tax cuts to the wealthy. Republicans can no longer tell us they want to cut taxes. The Tea Party can no longer say they want to cut taxes.
The Obama tax cuts for middle class Americans and small businesses were signed into law tonight. The Republicans in the Senate, well most of them, had the good sense to vote for the bill. The Republicans in the House proved just the opposite.
Not very smart are you!

DESPITE FISCAL CLIFF DEAL, TAXES WILL STILL RISE FOR MOST AMERICANS — HERE’S WHY

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/despite-fisca...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be too!
Since "Hell" is a religious concept, and I am not religious, I cannot go to either "Heaven" or "Hell." When I die, I will go be buried in the ground in the cemetery. As will you. Sorry to break the news to you.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotation marks are for quotes! "Why do you always have a coma, regardless of what place you are in?" (your quote) Huh? I use comas where they belong. Is that ok?...
One more time: I use quotation marks for certain titles because the Topix editor does not allow italics or bold print.

Sorry that it made you go into your usual coma.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since "Hell" is a religious concept, and I am not religious, I cannot go to either "Heaven" or "Hell." When I die, I will go be buried in the ground in the cemetery. As will you. Sorry to break the news to you.
Which do you find worse, heaven or non exstence? That hardly matters though as you'll soon find yourself in a couple of years burning away in hell.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

<quoted text>
One more time: I use quotation marks for certain titles because the Topix editor does not allow italics or bold print.
Sorry that it made you go into your usual coma.
You actually insulted the wrong norton. Nice to see you are now picking on people who are on the same side as yours lol.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

STUNNING GRAPHIC SHOWS POSSIBLE REASON THE HOUSE GOP IS BALKING AT SENATE’S FISCAL CLIFF BILL
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/stunning-grap...
Enough already with your cunning stunts.

(Which for some reason reminds me of a "gentlemen's club.")

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask YDD to explain it to you dumbass...
Nah! Let's just allow "Norton" to figure it out all by himself.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Enough already with your cunning stunts.
(Which for some reason reminds me of a "gentlemen's club.")
"Some reason"? Figure it out!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually just keep it off.... I'll open it.... for awhile anyway.
Intrigued by this 'technique'.
You got it.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

<quoted text>
FISCAL CLIFF DEAL:$1 IN SPENDING CUTS FOR EVERY $41 IN TAX INCREASES
http://www.dumbbart.ko m
Yes it hurts when us working folks, as your messiah calls us, have to keep your sorry asses up!
Let's see now!$1 billion in spending cuts lowers the federal budget deficit by $1 billion.
$41 billion in tax increases lowers the federal budget $41 billion.

Net decrease in budget deficit:$42 billion annually. That's a step in the right direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,121 - 70,140 of94,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Fitus T Bluster 18,485
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) 9 hr up high 25
you better wake up st louis mo 9 hr up high 7
St. Louis challenges Missouri ban on gay marriage 10 hr The Troll Stopper 23
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 13 hr focus on the family 7
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 13 hr focus on the family 1
Barack Hussein Obama Exposed 17 hr Jesse 8
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••