“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74300 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused me of being norton. That is manure.
I suppose tantamount to the same thing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74301 Jan 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose tantamount to the same thing.
I'm not norton.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74302 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Since you know "everything," I am sure that you never use Google.
(But keep in mind: The only people who know everything are the closed-minded.)
I know enough to know that you are full of hot air! Of course, I use Google but not on every little thing. I don't know anybody that knows everything. Why did you use quotation marks around everything and a coma in the wrong place?(I didn't google that)

CHEERS!
GOP Going Down In FLAMES

Saint Louis, MO

#74303 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not norton.
We know that DAN!!!!

#74304 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not norton.
That is not what I meant by tantamount.

#74305 Jan 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough to know that you are full of hot air! Of course, I use Google but not on every little thing. I don't know anybody that knows everything. Why did you use quotation marks around everything and a coma in the wrong place?(I didn't google that)...
I am quite fond of quotation marks. They make the comment easier to read. I use quotation marks around screennames, movie titles, and book titles. Of course, I would use italics for some of those things, but the Topix text editor does not allow the use of italics or bolding.

Why do you always have a coma, regardless of what place you are in?
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74306 Jan 1, 2013
GOP Economic Terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there is ...you can go to HELL!
Wish I could meet fact to face with your cowardAss cause you'd be eating your teeth!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74307 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Might I suggest a place for you to go?
You would be too!
GOP Going Down in FLAMES

Saint Louis, MO

#74308 Jan 1, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could meet fact to face with your cowardAss cause you'd be eating your teeth!
Hahahahahaha....You'll be crying like Boehner...Hahahahahaha

You will regret meeting for the rest of your sorry life, because after I break you in half, you can add disabbled to your FAKE Veteran moniker...hahahahahahaha

Dems: What Will We Do When Deal Collapses?
Some Democrats were already thinking out loud about what will follow the collapse of the Senate deal, which they now expect.

If Republicans attempt to offer amendments -- as is expected -- Democrats will oppose a rule to allow that to happen procedurally.

If the GOP then tries to pass an amended bill, "they will have to do it with their own votes," said Rep. James Clyburn,(D- S.C.), a member of the leadership. Either scenario would kill the deal.

If the GOP doesn't offer an up or down vote on the Senate deal, well, that would kill the deal, too.

And then what? "Well, I say that then we wait for the new Congress to come in on Thursday. We'll have better numbers, more members on our side," said Clyburn. "Then we offer a new bill that they will like even less. They didn't like the 450 (thousand dollar in household income) floor on the tax increase? Let's see how much they like it when we push it back down to 250 (thousand)!"
hahahahahahaha
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74309 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not norton.
Nope. You're Norton. CHEERS! FOOL!
Norton

Hollister, MO

#74310 Jan 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably googled it! Ha!
CHEERS!
That dirtbag, actually being able to quote something. How could he!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#74311 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I am quite fond of quotation marks. They make the comment easier to read. I use quotation marks around screennames, movie titles, and book titles. Of course, I would use italics for some of those things, but the Topix text editor does not allow the use of italics or bolding.
Why do you always have a coma, regardless of what place you are in?
Quotation marks are for quotes! "Why do you always have a coma, regardless of what place you are in?" (your quote) Huh? I use comas where they belong. Is that ok?

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74312 Jan 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotation marks are for quotes! "Why do you always have a coma, regardless of what place you are in?" (your quote) Huh? I use comas where they belong. Is that ok?
CHEERS!
You need a dictionary and the ability to use it.....
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74313 Jan 1, 2013
STUNNING GRAPHIC SHOWS POSSIBLE REASON THE HOUSE GOP IS BALKING AT SENATE’S FISCAL CLIFF BILL

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/stunning-grap...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74314 Jan 1, 2013
OVER 20 SEALS WHO KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN NOW DEAD

(HYDERABAD, Pakistan)- SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Job W. Price committed suicide. He was best known for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden.

Cmdr. Job W. Price, 42, died Saturday, Dec. 22, of a non-combat-related injury while supporting stability operations in Uruzgan Province, Afghanistan.

Suicide of the Officer of this grade raises many questions among the media, as the team was best known for killing Osama Bin Laden that assaulted his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan on May 1, 2011.

Military officials are looking into the death of Cmdr. Job W. Price as a possible suicide, but that his death remains under investigation.

Price, 42, of Pottstown, Pa., was in charge of coordinating all Team 4 missions.

Price was in Afghanistan supporting stability operations in Uruzgan Province. He was assigned to an East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit based in Virginia Beach, Va.

SEAL Team 4 is among eight SEAL team deployments. SEAL Team 6 is best known among them for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden.

US Navy Seal’s ‘apparent suicide’ in Afghanistan under investigation (Guardian, Dec 25, 2012):

US military officials are investigating the apparent suicide of a Navy Seal commander in Afghanistan.

Navy Seal Commander Job W Price, 42, of Pottstown, Pennsylvania, died on Saturday from a non-combat-related injury while supporting stability operations in Uruzgan province, Afghanistan.

A US military official said the death “appears to be the result of suicide”. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the death is still being investigated.

“The Naval Special Warfare family is deeply saddened by the loss of our teammate,” said Captain Robert Smith, commander of Naval Special Warfare Group Two, which manages all Virginia-based Navy Seal teams.

“We extend our condolences, thoughts and prayers to the family, friends, and NSW community during this time of grieving.”

Smith added:“As we mourn the loss and honour the memory of our fallen teammate, those he served with will continue to carry out the mission.”.

A US military official confirmed Price was from Virginia Beach, Virginia-based Seal Team 4, which is part of the mission to train Afghan local police to fend off the Taliban in remote parts of Afghanistan.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/31/over-...

Afghanistan: 22 Seals Murdered to Keep Them Quiet!
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/08/afghanis...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74315 Jan 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Ask YDD to explain it to you dumbass...

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#74316 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Never heard of him before. I sent the technique in a message, but apparently you have blocked my messages. Probably a good idea!_8-)
I usually just keep it off....I'll open it....for awhile anyway.

Intrigued by this 'technique'.
RNC RightWing NUT CASES

Saint Louis, MO

#74317 Jan 1, 2013
STUNNING GRAPHIC SHOWS POSSIBLE REASON THE HOUSE GOP IS BALKING AT SENATE’S FISCAL CLIFF BILL
GOP/TP members have decided to take a trip further back to the feudal system?

Hopefully they were able to preserve their congressional raise. They deserve it.
RNC RightWing NUT CASES

Saint Louis, MO

#74318 Jan 1, 2013
Lube it up Conservatives cause this is gonna hurt--------
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74319 Jan 1, 2013
RNC RightWing NUT CASES wrote:
<quoted text>
Lube it up Conservatives cause this is gonna hurt--------
FISCAL CLIFF DEAL:$1 IN SPENDING CUTS FOR EVERY $41 IN TAX INCREASES

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Yes it hurts when us working folks, as your messiah calls us, have to keep your sorry asses up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr Skorzeny 435
Boycott the Rams 3 hr southbronx 4
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 6 hr Union Jak 32
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 hr Cat74 5,427
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Bently 19,559
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 13 hr Mary 4
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 21 hr UpsideDown 10
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News