Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,503)

Showing posts 70,041 - 70,060 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Dawg, quit changing your name. If you can't stand the heat......get out of the kitchen.:)

CHEERS!
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

GOP Economic Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
It OVER...The GOP is DEAD ...Thank You JESUS...Amen!!!!
How can you use the Holy Name of Jesus and uphold the party that KILLS innocent babies? Don't you care that the Democrat party has a war on babies?

http://rantpolitical.com/2012/11/06/the-democ...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know? Lol.... I see you are a fan also;0)
Never heard of him before. I sent the technique in a message, but apparently you have blocked my messages. Probably a good idea!_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Youes smoking some of Obozos' Weed!
http://minutemennews.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
He didn't win-Shit, he stole! With the help of Acorns, BlackAssPanthers, Union Thugs, Soros http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/03/28/commun... communist media, and DUMB-ASSES like you!
The mainstream media – on the left and right – openly campaigned for their candidate and also failed to cover key questions the American voter should have had answered. The media DEAD; the veil of objectivism has been lifted. Ninety-percent of the media (that skews left or far-left) was complicit in covering up and hiding obama’s shortcomings. These communists are an extension of the obozo administration.
ROFL! So "minutemennews" is a credible source of information? Heh!

If you want right-wing propaganda, which you obviously do.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Obama Armed Libyan Rebels That Murdered U.S. Troops
{edited for meaningful comments}
westernjournalism ...
Hey, boy! What would you do without "westernjournalism"? Be unable to think?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, hee! Hey Dawg, there's more going on than you know about. You might want to tune to Fox News. The Dems and Repubs may have a deal. So, it's really no Big Deal! Just a lot of politics. So what if they do go over the cliff.......... they can fix it later!
I hope I can stick around awhile...... just to harrass you!:))
HAPPY NEW YEAR ...
Yeah, I agree: there's more going on than I know about.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, "Norton"! Do stick around -- so you can continue to amuse me. You are one of the few people in the world who actually make me feel superior!

Tell us again about Cinderella turning into a pumpkin!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are right that Obama is a terrifying excuse for a Prez and doing very dangerously divisive things. But he is all we have so we must expect the worst and settle for even less for the next four years.
ROFL! I see that you took it very hard that Romney didn't win, huh?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Norton wrote:
Dawg, quit changing your name. If you can't stand the heat...... get out of the kitchen.:)
Going paranoid on us again, "Norton"?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to figure out what you are saying. I must admit that Zimmerman in fact weighed much less than had originally been published. You got me on that one. Wiki says Martin was around 160 pounds, and "wannabee" around 185.
Martin apparently beat the snot out of the wannabee cop, who should have either been home, or inside his vehicle as the police operator suggested.
But zimmerman was sure martin would actually kill him. He seems to have some justification at least.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Cite your evidence. Martin was never charged with taking any drugs.
You can't charge a dead man of anything. I think I remember please finding drugs in his pockets.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

*police, not please.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Going paranoid on us again, "Norton"?
DAWG ...What do you mean AGAIN???? LOL!
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But zimmerman was sure martin would actually kill him. He seems to have some justification at least.
Hate Crime!

By the way WTF are you on on?
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How can you use the Holy Name of Jesus and uphold the party that KILLS innocent babies? Don't you care that the Democrat party has a war on babies?
http://rantpolitical.com/2012/11/06/the-democ...
they way you mislead toot is of Satan in the GOP use it?

Thank You Jesus for letting the Republicans(the true enemies of Amreica)destroy themselves...AMEN!!!!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still better than Mittwitt...or ANY REPUBLITURD!
I can't wait to see the day you are financially struggling for money and living off welfare without a job and finally seeing what voting for Obama has done!
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to see the day you are financially struggling for money and living off welfare without a job and finally seeing what voting for Obama has done!
maDANm... you're living in the past?...discribing the last years of the W administration...aren't you?

You really need to blame W...and yourselves!

God Bless America and God Bless President Obama
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
maDANm... you're living in the past?...discribing the last years of the W administration...aren't you?
You really need to blame W...and yourselves!
God Bless America and God Bless President Obama
Poor child, you seek to rebel against your own parents doctrine, after they dominated and pounded you into submission. Now after you visit us this happening to you again and you are returning to the state you were born and meant to be in, poor child.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor child, you seek to rebel against your own parents doctrine, after they dominated and pounded you into submission. Now after you visit us this happening to you again and you are returning to the state you were born and meant to be in, poor child.
STFU ...DAN!!!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman accosted Martin. For no good reason. Even if Zimmerman was part of a "Neighborhood Watch," he was not an official member of any approved Neighborhood Watch organization. Further, Neighborhood Watch discourages members from carrying guns, or getting directly involved.

Zimmerman had NO police powers. His only "worry" was that Martin "looked suspicious." The police dispatcher discouraged Zimmerman from following Martin and told him not to get out of his vehicle.

Since Zimmerman was the aggressor, he lost all "justification" for killing Martin. The Florida "Stand your ground law" does not apply to persons who have initiated the aggression.

Martin was merely defending himself. He seems to have some justification at least. Further, Zimmerman was not sure that Martin would kill him. Vigilantes such as Zimmerman have withstood worse beatings without being killed.

(In a prior post, I said that Zimmerman is in jail on "first-degree" murder charges. Yesterday, I now see that the charges are "second-degree.")

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't charge a dead man of anything. I think I remember please finding drugs in his pockets.
At no time was Martin ever charged with taking drugs. Quit trying to be a "cutesy" lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,041 - 70,060 of92,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min whinersrus 17,759
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 7 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 9 hr big d 119
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 13 hr Reply2_CIA 4
Missing you 16 hr Just me 1
tryin to smoke tonight 23 hr Sneaky Pete 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••