Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74253 Jan 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your evidence. Martin was never charged with taking any drugs.
You can't charge a dead man of anything. I think I remember please finding drugs in his pockets.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74254 Jan 1, 2013
*police, not please.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74255 Jan 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Going paranoid on us again, "Norton"?
DAWG ...What do you mean AGAIN???? LOL!
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74256 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But zimmerman was sure martin would actually kill him. He seems to have some justification at least.
Hate Crime!

By the way WTF are you on on?
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74257 Jan 1, 2013
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you use the Holy Name of Jesus and uphold the party that KILLS innocent babies? Don't you care that the Democrat party has a war on babies?
http://rantpolitical.com/2012/11/06/the-democ...
they way you mislead toot is of Satan in the GOP use it?

Thank You Jesus for letting the Republicans(the true enemies of Amreica)destroy themselves...AMEN!!!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74258 Jan 1, 2013
GOP Economic Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
Still better than Mittwitt...or ANY REPUBLITURD!
I can't wait to see the day you are financially struggling for money and living off welfare without a job and finally seeing what voting for Obama has done!
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74259 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to see the day you are financially struggling for money and living off welfare without a job and finally seeing what voting for Obama has done!
maDANm... you're living in the past?...discribing the last years of the W administration...aren't you?

You really need to blame W...and yourselves!

God Bless America and God Bless President Obama
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74260 Jan 1, 2013
GOP Economic Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
maDANm... you're living in the past?...discribing the last years of the W administration...aren't you?
You really need to blame W...and yourselves!
God Bless America and God Bless President Obama
Poor child, you seek to rebel against your own parents doctrine, after they dominated and pounded you into submission. Now after you visit us this happening to you again and you are returning to the state you were born and meant to be in, poor child.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74261 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor child, you seek to rebel against your own parents doctrine, after they dominated and pounded you into submission. Now after you visit us this happening to you again and you are returning to the state you were born and meant to be in, poor child.
STFU ...DAN!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74262 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But zimmerman was sure martin would actually kill him. He seems to have some justification at least.
Zimmerman accosted Martin. For no good reason. Even if Zimmerman was part of a "Neighborhood Watch," he was not an official member of any approved Neighborhood Watch organization. Further, Neighborhood Watch discourages members from carrying guns, or getting directly involved.

Zimmerman had NO police powers. His only "worry" was that Martin "looked suspicious." The police dispatcher discouraged Zimmerman from following Martin and told him not to get out of his vehicle.

Since Zimmerman was the aggressor, he lost all "justification" for killing Martin. The Florida "Stand your ground law" does not apply to persons who have initiated the aggression.

Martin was merely defending himself. He seems to have some justification at least. Further, Zimmerman was not sure that Martin would kill him. Vigilantes such as Zimmerman have withstood worse beatings without being killed.

(In a prior post, I said that Zimmerman is in jail on "first-degree" murder charges. Yesterday, I now see that the charges are "second-degree.")

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74263 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't charge a dead man of anything. I think I remember please finding drugs in his pockets.
At no time was Martin ever charged with taking drugs. Quit trying to be a "cutesy" lawyer.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74264 Jan 1, 2013
GOP Economic Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWG ...What do you mean AGAIN???? LOL!
I meant that "Norton" again is accusing me of using an alias name.

But you DO have a good point: "Norton" is often, if not continually, paranoid.(Psychological studies show that paranoia is a part of the "conservative" personality.)
Ralph

Milo, MO

#74265 Jan 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, "Ralph." I am not in any sort of debt.
Note that the president does not have to pay the (alleged)$4 million on his travels. And he deserves a vacation, after all that grueling campaign. Of course he was victorious over the forces of evil and darkness. He will be rated the best president ever, after George Washington. Naturally, the comparison is more stark since President Obama directly followed George W. Bush, who has securely nailed down the title of "Worst President Ever," for all time.
If you would push away from your computer, get a job, and pay taxes, this country would be in better shape.
Yellow Dawg Demoncrate, you need to change your handle to "Blind Sided Lemming". Yah, Bush sucked, but he was only 1/8 as bad as Obama is. Obama will be known for the destruction of America's prosperity and growth plus the loss of being a great world power.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74266 Jan 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg Demoncrate, you need to change your handle to "Blind Sided Lemming". Yah, Bush sucked, but he was only 1/8 as bad as Obama is. Obama will be known for the destruction of America's prosperity and growth plus the loss of being a great world power.
Wrong ...that was your boy W...you need to blame him...and if you voted for him ...OR REPUBLICAN...you need to blame yourself!

DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74267 Jan 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman accosted Martin. For no good reason. Even if Zimmerman was part of a "Neighborhood Watch," he was not an official member of any approved Neighborhood Watch organization. Further, Neighborhood Watch discourages members from carrying guns, or getting directly involved.
Zimmerman had NO police powers. His only "worry" was that Martin "looked suspicious." The police dispatcher discouraged Zimmerman from following Martin and told him not to get out of his vehicle.
Since Zimmerman was the aggressor, he lost all "justification" for killing Martin. The Florida "Stand your ground law" does not apply to persons who have initiated the aggression.
Martin was merely defending himself. He seems to have some justification at least. Further, Zimmerman was not sure that Martin would kill him. Vigilantes such as Zimmerman have withstood worse beatings without being killed.
(In a prior post, I said that Zimmerman is in jail on "first-degree" murder charges. Yesterday, I now see that the charges are "second-degree.")
George zimmerman actually claimed he was carrying tea and skittles, of course he shouldn't have intervened, but trayvon martin gone too far, and zimmerman even had a bloody nose, according to a photograph, zimmerman even said he tried to move his head on the grass so his head wouldn't be cracked on the pavement.
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

#74268 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
George zimmerman actually claimed he was carrying tea and skittles, of course he shouldn't have intervened, but trayvon martin gone too far, and zimmerman even had a bloody nose, according to a photograph, zimmerman even said he tried to move his head on the grass so his head wouldn't be cracked on the pavement.
MaDANm ...why don't you keeep you f**ked up opinions on the other side of the pond?

Zimmermann is going to go to jail...like your mother has!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74269 Jan 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant that "Norton" again is accusing me of using an alias name.
But you DO have a good point: "Norton" is often, if not continually, paranoid.(Psychological studies show that paranoia is a part of the "conservative" personality.)
You know you do use different names. You're not fooling anybody!

P. S. You're no comedian either!

You must be very busy with stastics, psychological studies, etc., when you're not on here spreading manure.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74270 Jan 1, 2013
sp: statistics
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74271 Jan 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you do use different names. You're not fooling anybody!
P. S. You're no comedian either!
You must be very busy with stastics, psychological studies, etc., when you're not on here spreading manure.
You've accused others of being sock puppets, bit ironic.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74272 Jan 1, 2013
I mean dog has accused others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Big city 20,609
lawnmowingonline is horrible ........... Beware! (Dec '15) 18 hr James 2
James L. Walker (Mar '14) 20 hr The law 26
News Car hits protester in Ferguson, shots ring out Fri grave digger 11
Adrienne lambert Fri Wastingbreath 1
Madden Cheats Fri K2sundayriver 1
Clinton voters riot charlotte Fri Armed Democrats 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages