Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,501)

Showing posts 70,001 - 70,020 of95,024
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

GOP are TERRORISTS wrote:
Jon Huntsman: GOP 'Devoid Of A Soul'
He's right.. the party is a holding company whose stock holders and board members are:
Norquist
Rove
Koch Brothers
Pat Robertson
CEO of Ameritrade
Chevron.......... to name few
I spoke to numerous liberals / Democrats during the election, and they ALL had good words for Jon Huntsman and said that they might vote for him. Now THAT is a leader we can all respect.

(We can all respect except, of course, for the extreme right-wingers who found Huntsman too "liberal," although eminently electable!)

The right-wing has dug itself into such a small extremist corner of the political spectrum that they cannot win any election.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

GOP are TERRORISTS wrote:
President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have once again topped the list of the most admired individuals in the world, according to a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted earlier this month.
... while Nelson Mandela, Mitt Romney, and Rev. Billy Graham topped the list of men....
Mandela belongs on the list.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
A democratic senator himself, a democrat, called Harry Reid admitted that "we are being threatened with a deep tax hike", or similar words.
Yes, Harry Reid is a democrat and a senator.

What precisely is a "deep tax hike"?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The day's not over :))! Of course, the fiscal cliff is about to drop on us. Cinderella may turn into a pumpkin after all. There is more going on than we know....
The day is just about over, and so is the year!(Certainly looks like no "Rapture" for YOU this year, "Norton"!)

You have just proved that you know as much about popular children's books as you know about the Bible.

Once again, a gem of wisdom from "Norton," when he admits there is more going on than he knows. Congratulations, "Norton." You finally realized what we have known for years on this thread.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying a lot of these blacks tend to be guilty of crime and yet expect the whites to babysit them, not all, but some.
tinyurl.com/saybigot

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its best to prevent Obama as best as possible.
President Obama WON! Again!

(Of course, we know that you are unable to see that!)

This day was planned over a year ago. And the strategy became reality, as planned.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

GOP GOING OVER THECLIFF wrote:
As an Independent I shiver at the prospect that this Congress cannot make things go well for everyone in America. The people have spoken. Obama will still be president and McConnell failed in his attempt to make him a one term president. Fact is Obama got a mandate whether the party with the fringe on top believe it or not! We're going over the fiscal cliff and the only way to fix it in future expulsion of TEA-types. Obama has the reins of this wild romp and they have no control. These 51 House TEA party fanatics are in denial and are doing everything they can to make due while they still can. This feeds into the statement money and power in the hands of fewer and fewer people with stricter less compassionate feelings. The few in Washington are controlling the lives of every citizen in the country with their uncompromising positions and issues. If the TEA-Republican's do not get their act together, they will lose severely next cycle. The people are much more sophisticated and informed than ever now with the Internet and social media. And the 2014 Mid-term election is a-coming!
Bye, Bye, Tea Party! We hardly got to know ye!(Although what we did learn was disturbing enough!)
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Republicans allowed the biggest tax increase in history today.. What a disgrace to the country. Get off the party politics line and do something good for the folks that elected your sorry asses!
Happy New Year, hope you enjoy not being re-elected.
The GOP Is DEAD
YOU HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT! We are better going off the cliff than letting your obozo illegal muslim dictator destroy our economy! Obozo just gave Federal employees raises while letting us working folks, as he calls us, go off the cliff!

The bottom 4/5 of income earners pay 10.9% of the federal income tax, while the top 1/5 pay 89.1%. What would be a "fair" rate for the rich to pay? 98? 99%? How about everyone pay ZERO percent and mind their own damn business about what other people are making. Taxation is theft at the threat of violence, and theft is theft whether done by a solitary thug, an angry mob, organized criminals, or the government.

You don't help the unemployed by destroying the job creators! Your kind only want us working people to pay more to keep these huzzies and lazy-asses like up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Republicans allowed the biggest tax increase in history today.. What a disgrace to the country. Get off the party politics line and do something good for the folks that elected your sorry asses!
Happy New Year, hope you enjoy not being re-elected.
The GOP Is DEAD
R.I.P. GOP
1854-2012

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
I hope they come up with a good deal.
The Republicans will come up with a good deal of losses in 2014.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

GOP GOING OVER THE CLIFF wrote:
Here's a little refresher on the non-accomplishment of the lowest rated, least effective 112th Boehner-House congress:
House Bills passed:
46 Bills on Abortion
113 Bills on Religion
73 Bills on Family Relationships
36 Bills on Marriage
72 Bills on Read More... Firearms
604 Bills on Taxation
437 Bills on Govt Investigations
Bills attempted and failed to be passed even by the GOP:
33 attempts to Defund Obamacare.....Failed (Costing taxpayers $50 million bucks)
15 attempts to Cut Funding for Planned Parenthood......Failed
3 Attempts to Cut Funding for VA Hospitals.......Failed.
GOP blocked bills:
Blocked bill to aid Small Business
Blocked Unemployment extension
Blocked Bank Reform Bills
Blocked Campaign Finance Reform and open Contributions Law
Blocked MULTIPLE Jobs Bills
Blocked Infrastructure Bill
Blocked Ending Tax Breaks for companies that Outsource Jobs
Blocked Wall Street Reform
Blocked Energy Legislation
Blocked Mine Safety Bill
Blocked Oil Spill Liability Cap increase
Blocked Bill to lower Oil Company Tax Breaks
Blocked Bill to impose charging American Oil Companies on Oil achieved in the Gulf
Congressional GOPTea numbers are greatly reduced thanks to the shellacking American voters handed them in the 2012 elections. And we're going to do that again in 2014 until everyone in this sorry Party is gone from our Government. We the people demand and deserve a Government of the people, by the people and for the people, which the GOPTea decidedly aren’t!
Hear! Hear!
GOP Economic Terrorism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT! We are better going off the cliff than letting your obozo illegal muslim dictator destroy our economy! Obozo just gave Federal employees raises while letting us working folks, as he calls us, go off the cliff!
The bottom 4/5 of income earners pay 10.9% of the federal income tax, while the top 1/5 pay 89.1%. What would be a "fair" rate for the rich to pay? 98? 99%? How about everyone pay ZERO percent and mind their own damn business about what other people are making. Taxation is theft at the threat of violence, and theft is theft whether done by a solitary thug, an angry mob, organized criminals, or the government.
You don't help the unemployed by destroying the job creators! Your kind only want us working people to pay more to keep these huzzies and lazy-asses like up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's Over... The GOP is DEAD...THANK YOU JESUS...Amen!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
The republicans are probably already coming up with a plan. The 1 million pounds limit is their proposal with yellow dawg democrat now sleeping his bed out of the way and not on this thread.
What are you babbling about? Seek psychological help!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text> ... Obozo just gave Federal employees raises while letting us working folks, as he calls us, go off the cliff!...
Okay, so President Obama sometimes makes a mistake.

We all know that YOU are not a "working folk."

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be too hard on the St Louis Poster, he isn't really trying to be serious when he is talking to the "The Thing Pretending to Be From the UK." LargeLanguage is just the most recent incarnation of a troll that used to hang around on this thread under numerous registered and unregistered names. He often posted using proxy servers with ISP's from other states or other countries. Just as he is doing now. The funny thing is, he had so many identities, but they all sounded the same and sometimes he would post drunk or just get confused and forget which identity he was using. He has a huge ego, but apparently little or no self esteem. This moron was so stupid, he actually exposed his real identity on here. He made posts telling where and when he went to high school. What kind of vehicle he drove. His kid's and his ex-wife's names. He went into great detail about his job as an insurance salesman. This guy is a disruptive fruit loop and was constantly getting bested on here. His apparent lack of self worth and sexual identity issues drove him to make claims of his sexual prowess, his ability to sell anything to anyone, his superior intelligence and fighting ability. I mention the last because he was constantly making threats to other posters. He would challenge them to meet with him somewhere to "straighten things out." He made actually threats at times. He boasted of his use of marijuana and I suspect he used other ilicit substances more serious than that.
I could go on, but this pretty much sums up Dan Mortinsane. So, when you see what appear to be nonsensical posts from St Louis, it is just a jab at a moron that seems obsessed with besting people on here as if it really means something.
TY, for the heads up. Sounds like one of the more serious Missouri nutters.

We had another troll on here several years ago who accidentally gave his name and address on one of his cut'n'past jobs. I called him up....couldn't resist.

We both know that trolls want attention, if they can't get positive attention (which they can't) they enjoy negative attention. I'll quit feeding him, he won't go away but heck, neither will my junky neighbor 2nd house down.

The one good thing about the old yahoo boards was that they had an ignore button, drat. I have a scrolling device and I know how to use it;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Luis Royo
How did you know? Lol....I see you are a fan also;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

LL is a load of Kalitun wrote:
<quoted text>
Pease exercise your brain ...by going back an reading the last hundred posts or so ...that way you might understand what is going on...I know it's hard to keep up?
I'm not trying to convince ANYONE...you can't with these inbred losers...I'm just on here kicking conservatrollASS ITS CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT AND PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT WAS A REFERENCE ABOUT YOU LOL!
Dayam...must've forgot to look at the ISP....why don'cha just register sugar?
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayam...must've forgot to look at the ISP....why don'cha just register sugar?
honey ...why don't you execise your brain... "I have a scrolling device and I know how to use it;0" LOL

Happy New Year
GOP Economic Terroroism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about? Seek psychological help!
hahahahahahaha......Game Point
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

GOP Economic Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Over... The GOP is DEAD...THANK YOU JESUS...Amen!
Youes smoking some of Obozos' Weed!

http://minutemennews.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

He didn't win-Shit, he stole! With the help of Acorns, BlackAssPanthers, Union Thugs, Soros http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/03/28/commun... communist media, and DUMB-ASSES like you!

The mainstream media – on the left and right – openly campaigned for their candidate and also failed to cover key questions the American voter should have had answered. The media DEAD; the veil of objectivism has been lifted. Ninety-percent of the media (that skews left or far-left) was complicit in covering up and hiding obama’s shortcomings. These communists are an extension of the obozo administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,001 - 70,020 of95,024
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
you better wake up st louis mo 24 min dumbdumb 9
James L. Walker 5 hr Nene 4
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 5 hr focus on the family 1
its a fearful thing to fall into THE HANDS OF T... 5 hr CITY HALL NEEDS TO REPENT 2
God Does Not Approve Gays or Lesbians 5 hr focus on the family 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 11 at 12:13PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••