Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74152 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Most liberals tend to have that sort of attitude, as if we are clashing against each other and have no idea what we are talking about.
In your case, I agree.

While traveling through Wales in 1974, I happened to chance upon a folly. Were you aware that there are follys in Wales?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74153 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Or tea and skittles? Remember that rebellious lout Trayvon Martin?
Buying tea and skittles is not exactly the same as taking drugs.

Trayvon Martin was not a "rebellious lout." In accordance with Florida law, Martin "stood his ground" against a much older wannabee cop with an "attitude" and a 100-pound weight advantage. The wannabee cop lost, got scared, and then went berserk.

None of this would have happened if the wannabee cop had:

1. stayed at home and minded his own business, or
2. remained in his vehicle as recommended by the police dispatcher.

The wannabee cop is still in jail, under first-degree murder charges. That is probably the safest place for him, and gives him plenty of time to consider his foolish actions, and their result.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74154 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that made Obama win the elections was voting fraud and the illegal immigrants.
According to New Jersey Gov. Christie, Obama won because he got more votes.

You LOST, "Smifville"! Get over it, or I will post all of your silly election predictions! I still have a copy of your words. You skittered away like a scared cockroach, never to return to the thread (except, of course, as an "alias.")
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74155 Dec 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying tea and skittles is not exactly the same as taking drugs.
Trayvon Martin was not a "rebellious lout." In accordance with Florida law, Martin "stood his ground" against a much older wannabee cop with an "attitude" and a 100-pound weight advantage. The wannabee cop lost, got scared, and then went berserk.
None of this would have happened if the wannabee cop had:
1. stayed at home and minded his own business, or
2. remained in his vehicle as recommended by the police dispatcher.
The wannabee cop is still in jail, under first-degree murder charges. That is probably the safest place for him, and gives him plenty of time to consider his foolish actions, and their result.
Trayvon martin was 17 years old, nearly 18, he was a proper young man. And zimmerman wasn't 100lbs more than martin, that was before, and they were older photographs showing zimmerman as fat, during the fight he was slimmer. And those are only older photos of martin too, when he was considerably smaller. Martin during the fight was 160lbs and zimmerman was 180lbs. There was also a photo of zimmerman with a bloody nose as well. And so what if he weighed 100lbs more than trayvon martin, it was only a bunch of blubber anyway.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74156 Dec 31, 2012
Actually zimmerman was 170lbs, not 180, my mistake.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74157 Dec 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying tea and skittles is not exactly the same as taking drugs.
Trayvon Martin was not a "rebellious lout." In accordance with Florida law, Martin "stood his ground" against a much older wannabee cop with an "attitude" and a 100-pound weight advantage. The wannabee cop lost, got scared, and then went berserk.
None of this would have happened if the wannabee cop had:
1. stayed at home and minded his own business, or
2. remained in his vehicle as recommended by the police dispatcher.
The wannabee cop is still in jail, under first-degree murder charges. That is probably the safest place for him, and gives him plenty of time to consider his foolish actions, and their result.
Tea and skittles, marijuana and cocaine? Not taking drugs?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74158 Dec 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
According to New Jersey Gov. Christie, Obama won because he got more votes.
You LOST, "Smifville"! Get over it, or I will post all of your silly election predictions! I still have a copy of your words. You skittered away like a scared cockroach, never to return to the thread (except, of course, as an "alias.")
And what proof does Christie have? Propaganda?
DAN the NUTCASE Nazerene

Saint Louis, MO

#74159 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that made Obama win the elections was voting fraud and the illegal immigrants.
Funny ...Like you DAN claiming to be an illegal resident of England ...a country you know nothing about...well really you know NOTHING about Everything ...

MaDANm you just prove what kind of NUTCASE is now the base of the Republican Party...MaDANm you wonder why you lost???? YOUR MIND!!!!!

LOL!!!!
Norton NUTCASE Nazerene

Saint Louis, MO

#74160 Dec 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I have faith in God! He gave me sense enough to know that in this day and age we may have to protect ourselves. Of course, we need to pray for protection. Don't you at least have a little common sense? They have never came after my guns but they might now. That's probably on Obama's agenda at this moment.
CHEERS!
Norton ...looks like God has cursed you...NO RAPTURE AGAIN TODAY?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74161 Dec 31, 2012
Norton NUTCASE Nazerene wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...looks like God has cursed you...NO RAPTURE AGAIN TODAY?
Spam.
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74163 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam.
MaDANm total Kalitun BS
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74164 Dec 31, 2012
GOP are TERRORISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
MaDANm total Kalitun BS
Bla bla bla.
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74165 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And what proof does Christie have? Propaganda?
Lindsey Graham On Fiscal Cliff:'Hats Off To The President. He Won.'

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) used his "Fox News Sunday" appearance to congratulate President Barack Obama on his impending victory in the so-called fiscal cliff negotiations, predicting that tax rates will go up on people making more than $400,000 or $500,000 as a result of the coming Senate deal.

"Hats off to the president. He won," Graham said. "What have we accomplished? Political victory for the president. Hats off to the president. He stood his ground. He's going to get tax rate increases, maybe not at [$]250[,000], but on upper-income Americans. And the sad news for the country is we've accomplished very little in not becoming Greece or getting out of debt. This bill won't affect the debt situation."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74166 Dec 31, 2012
"Hats off to the president. He won," Graham said.
Enough said!!!
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74167 Dec 31, 2012
the REAL Truth:

The president didn't win Graham.

The people of this country won by voting for his policies and against Romney and your anti poor and middle class policies.

Way past time for your party to get a clue.
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74168 Dec 31, 2012
Jon Huntsman: GOP 'Devoid Of A Soul'

He's right.. the party is a holding company whose stock holders and board members are:

Norquist
Rove
Koch Brothers
Pat Robertson
CEO of Ameritrade
Chevron.......... to name few
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74169 Dec 31, 2012
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman (R), who ran for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012, had harsh words for his party in an interview published Sunday in Britain's Daily Telegraph.

"The party right now is a holding company that's devoid of a soul and it will be filled up with ideas over time and leaders will take their proper place," he said.

"We can't be known as a party that's fear-based and doesn't believe in math," he added. "In the end it will come down to a party that believes in opportunity for all our people, economic competitiveness and a strong dose of libertarianism."

Hunstman, who dropped out of the Republican race after coming in third in the New Hampshire primary, has criticized the rightward tilt of the party. In a recent interview , he took issue with the obstructionist policies of the GOP, describing them as "thwart the opposition, stymie the opposition, obfuscate, be a flamethrower, go out there and destroy the system, and here we are."

"In my party, compromise cannot be seen as analogous to treason, which it has been recently," he said.
GOP are TERRORISTS

Saint Louis, MO

#74170 Dec 31, 2012
President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have once again topped the list of the most admired individuals in the world, according to a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted earlier this month.

According to the poll, which asked American respondents who they admired most in the world, 30 percent of respondents mentioned Obama, while Clinton was named by 21 percent.

Other women in the top ten include First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, while Nelson Mandela, Mitt Romney, and Rev. Billy Graham topped the list of men.

This year's poll marks Clinton's 17th time being voted to the top of the list, making her the most admired woman in the history of the poll. Obama has earned the honor five years in a row. Both Obama and Clinton topped last year's list.

The poll, conducted December 19-22, surveyed 1,038 adults from across the country.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#74171 Dec 31, 2012
A democratic senator himself, a democrat, called Harry Reid admitted that "we are being threatened with a deep tax hike", or similar words.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74172 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Roy Blunt is on our side.
Roy Blunt moved to England?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyote express llc drivers on drugs 2 hr Nonya 1
Legalize Marijuana already 5 hr Nonya 1
News 20 Signs You've Lived in St. Louis Too Long 5 hr Motorheads 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Well Well 20,708
His Wife Has Boyfriends All Over Metro 8 hr Mike Is Jealous 7
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 9 hr jonze 23
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 14 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages