|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
Is this the change you Oboma Zombies voted for?
BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares,'It's time for whites to speak out'
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
Obama Administration: We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topics/obama-a...
CHINA BUYS OUT STIMULUS-FUNDED BATTERY COMPANY
http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/12/1...
No...
The change I voted for is to sit on your DEATH PANNEL...LOL

I consider it my civic duty to put you out of your missery!
RNC Right Wing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly have posted scriptures from the Bible. Why should I take my time to post anything except where to look for certain things in the Bible. If your can read, you can look it up for yourself. That way you might learn something....you notice I said might.
CHEERS!
Complete Bull$hit...you get your BAD religion from FOX News!!!

Norton your NOT a mainstream Christian
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Your still upset because you turned your ex-wife off men and she ran to the arms of a woman Danny Boy Mortinsane.
Slavery has always been an abomination and morally unjust. As usual you are confused Dan Mortinsane.
Did you know that studies show that men that are most strongly against homosexuality are often those that are most attracted to that type of sexuality. I think you are aware.
I already refuted that claim.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously. I know you get most of your information from Uranus, but surely the reality of the Teapublican Taliban in Congress would have squeezed out by now and drifted up to your awareness. Everyone in banking and economics has said that the US credit rating wouldn't have dropped if it weren't for the stonewalling of the Teapublican Taliban in Congress. Only an idiot would deny it.
Sorry, forgot who I was talking to.
Al Quaeda were talking about you democrats.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it's Margaret Thatcher, secondly King James ordered a translation of the bible, he didn't 'write' anything. Oh, and how does King James' homosexuality make most Englishmen gay? Are most American men black now that we have a Negro President? BTW, are you speaking of Kalitun Claypan in Australia or what? Elucidate or hallucinate, whichever is easier for you.
You can't convince anyone of anything with these half baked posts.
The saint louis troll is now being attacked by members of both sides and now they are picking on his shredded carcass. Maybe if we give more condemnatio we can bring him back to life.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be too hard on the St Louis Poster, he isn't really trying to be serious when he is talking to the "The Thing Pretending to Be From the UK." LargeLanguage is just the most recent incarnation of a troll that used to hang around on this thread under numerous registered and unregistered names. He often posted using proxy servers with ISP's from other states or other countries. Just as he is doing now. The funny thing is, he had so many identities, but they all sounded the same and sometimes he would post drunk or just get confused and forget which identity he was using. He has a huge ego, but apparently little or no self esteem. This moron was so stupid, he actually exposed his real identity on here. He made posts telling where and when he went to high school. What kind of vehicle he drove. His kid's and his ex-wife's names. He went into great detail about his job as an insurance salesman. This guy is a disruptive fruit loop and was constantly getting bested on here. His apparent lack of self worth and sexual identity issues drove him to make claims of his sexual prowess, his ability to sell anything to anyone, his superior intelligence and fighting ability. I mention the last because he was constantly making threats to other posters. He would challenge them to meet with him somewhere to "straighten things out." He made actually threats at times. He boasted of his use of marijuana and I suspect he used other ilicit substances more serious than that.
I could go on, but this pretty much sums up Dan Mortinsane. So, when you see what appear to be nonsensical posts from St Louis, it is just a jab at a moron that seems obsessed with besting people on here as if it really means something.
So your now lying to try to taint your own self esteem? Poor child! I never mentioned my kids, my wife, my intelligence, my car, or anything else. And I never mentioned meeting up with people. You are a self loathing little turd who hates himself and his adolescent path. Poor child.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LL is a load of Kalitun wrote:
<quoted text>
Pease exercise your brain ...by going back an reading the last hundred posts or so ...that way you might understand what is going on...I know it's hard to keep up?
I'm not trying to convince ANYONE...you can't with these inbred losers...I'm just on here kicking conservatrollASS ITS CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT AND PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT WAS A REFERENCE ABOUT YOU LOL!
When did you come to realise the strong emotions boiling up inside you? The need to make life feel like it has its meaning? Poor child!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so strange about homosexuality. If it is a perversion like you say, could you tell me why it appears in nature among animals? It's actually pretty common when populations of animals get too big for their environment. You think they all get together and decide to pervert it up or something? Seriously Nortie, grab an education.
Look child. Homosexuality is spreading to the animals through sexual training. That is why it appears mostly in domestic and agricultural animals.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Saw McCaskell on CNN yesterday. I was stunned. Missouri elected an anti family, anti christian, anti prosperity Nancy Pelosi Clone to be their Senator.
Obviously, Missouri parents don't care anymore about their childrens futures than a bunch of cold hearted Californians.

McCaskell is going to do nothing to stop our kids from being drowned in never ending multi trillion dollar deficits and the entitlement tsunami. How sad for their children.
How sad for us all.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Dane Thorsen wrote:
Saw McCaskell on CNN yesterday. I was stunned. Missouri elected an anti family, anti christian, anti prosperity Nancy Pelosi Clone to be their Senator.
Obviously, Missouri parents don't care anymore about their childrens futures than a bunch of cold hearted Californians.
McCaskell is going to do nothing to stop our kids from being drowned in never ending multi trillion dollar deficits and the entitlement tsunami. How sad for their children.
How sad for us all.
At least Roy Blunt is on our side.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares,'It's time for whites to speak out'
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...
JESSE LEE PETERSON is basically full of it. Jamie Foxx was kidding. Peterson didn't get the joke, because Peterson is a joke!

Here's another black guy, the Honorable Right Reverend Doctor James David Manning of ATLAH, saying that white folks are gonna be rioting in the streets! And Manning doesn't blame 'em! Manning says, "Those white folks ain't gonna take it no mo'!"

Now THERE'S a joke for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Manning is your kind of hero, no doubt! Since Manning is a black person, you LOVE what he SAYS, but you would never invite him home for supper!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

England Warns America: Donít Let Them Take Your Guns ...
England? I was unaware that a nation could speak. Do tell us more about your fantasy!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
JESSE LEE PETERSON is basically full of it. Jamie Foxx was kidding. Peterson didn't get the joke, because Peterson is a joke!
Here's another black guy, the Honorable Right Reverend Doctor James David Manning of ATLAH, saying that white folks are gonna be rioting in the streets! And Manning doesn't blame 'em! Manning says, "Those white folks ain't gonna take it no mo'!"
Now THERE'S a joke for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Manning is your kind of hero, no doubt! Since Manning is a black person, you LOVE what he SAYS, but you would never invite him home for supper!_8-)
Blacks always want to paint themselves as victims, and say we owe them, when the only people who owe them are themselves. And they always riot and take drugs.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

DEM. CONGRESSMAN HANK JOHNSON: AMEND CONSTITUTION TO RESTRICT FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Would this man be saying this dumbShit if the president was white? NO!...
Good point! If the president were white, YOU would be saying this dumbShit. ROFL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Republicans areTerrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives the TRUE enemies of Ameica
The "Neo-CON" brand of conservatives, at least! They want all the advantages of government -- national defense, healthcare, good roads, education -- but they are not actually willing to PAY for those benefits.

Neo-CONs: Take! Take! Take! More! More! More! No taxes! No taxes! We want to be on welfare -- the HIGH DOLLAR kind of welfare!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time.
http://vimeo.com/52009124
Let's hear it for Dr. Ed Schwarz, 1913 - 2003, America's Founder of Anti-Communism. You remember Ed, don't you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly have posted scriptures from the Bible. Why should I take my time to post anything except where to look for certain things in the Bible. If your can read, you can look it up for yourself. That way you might learn something.... you notice I said might....
You are always taking scriptures out of the context of the Bible.

I can tell you where to look for certain things in the Bible: In the Bible. Any questions?
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Neo-CON" brand of conservatives, at least! They want all the advantages of government -- national defense, healthcare, good roads, education -- but they are not actually willing to PAY for those benefits.
Neo-CONs: Take! Take! Take! More! More! More! No taxes! No taxes! We want to be on welfare -- the HIGH DOLLAR kind of welfare!
I agree. Americans proved to be self loathing morons when they choose Obama over Romney.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "MuslimCommunist" who wrote "England Warns America: Donít Let Them Take Your Guns")
Seriously!!!!! That will be the next thing....
Please satisfy my curiosity, "Norton." When was the last time "they" came after your guns?

I will make the point that, if you but had true faith in your God, you would not be worrying about having guns. Do you not believe that He will protect you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want.......... a dictator? Obama wants to go off the cliff!...
The so-called "cliff" was designed and put in place about a year ago by a bi-partisan congressional committee. Why are you blaming President Obama for congressional action? Do you not believe in your congresspersons? I am beginning to think that you do not even believe in the US Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Samuel 18,592
Stricklands 13 hr Terry rigsby 8
Narc in st charles 18 hr Shesignorant 5
To The Supreme Court Repent 18 hr Shesignorant 3
Worst part of St. Louis 18 hr Shesignorant 3
Cougar Bars? 23 hr rod 7
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 23 hr rod 3
•••
•••