Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74125 Dec 31, 2012
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
England Warns America: Donít Let Them Take Your Guns ...
England? I was unaware that a nation could speak. Do tell us more about your fantasy!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74126 Dec 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
JESSE LEE PETERSON is basically full of it. Jamie Foxx was kidding. Peterson didn't get the joke, because Peterson is a joke!
Here's another black guy, the Honorable Right Reverend Doctor James David Manning of ATLAH, saying that white folks are gonna be rioting in the streets! And Manning doesn't blame 'em! Manning says, "Those white folks ain't gonna take it no mo'!"
Now THERE'S a joke for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EOOEo35YLGMXX
Manning is your kind of hero, no doubt! Since Manning is a black person, you LOVE what he SAYS, but you would never invite him home for supper!_8-)
Blacks always want to paint themselves as victims, and say we owe them, when the only people who owe them are themselves. And they always riot and take drugs.

#74127 Dec 31, 2012
DEM. CONGRESSMAN HANK JOHNSON: AMEND CONSTITUTION TO RESTRICT FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Would this man be saying this dumbShit if the president was white? NO!...
Good point! If the president were white, YOU would be saying this dumbShit. ROFL!

#74128 Dec 31, 2012
Republicans areTerrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives the TRUE enemies of Ameica
The "Neo-CON" brand of conservatives, at least! They want all the advantages of government -- national defense, healthcare, good roads, education -- but they are not actually willing to PAY for those benefits.

Neo-CONs: Take! Take! Take! More! More! More! No taxes! No taxes! We want to be on welfare -- the HIGH DOLLAR kind of welfare!

#74129 Dec 31, 2012
AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time.
http://vimeo.com/52009124
Let's hear it for Dr. Ed Schwarz, 1913 - 2003, America's Founder of Anti-Communism. You remember Ed, don't you?

#74130 Dec 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly have posted scriptures from the Bible. Why should I take my time to post anything except where to look for certain things in the Bible. If your can read, you can look it up for yourself. That way you might learn something.... you notice I said might....
You are always taking scriptures out of the context of the Bible.

I can tell you where to look for certain things in the Bible: In the Bible. Any questions?
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#74131 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
The "Neo-CON" brand of conservatives, at least! They want all the advantages of government -- national defense, healthcare, good roads, education -- but they are not actually willing to PAY for those benefits.
Neo-CONs: Take! Take! Take! More! More! More! No taxes! No taxes! We want to be on welfare -- the HIGH DOLLAR kind of welfare!
I agree. Americans proved to be self loathing morons when they choose Obama over Romney.

#74132 Dec 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "MuslimCommunist" who wrote "England Warns America: Donít Let Them Take Your Guns")
Seriously!!!!! That will be the next thing....
Please satisfy my curiosity, "Norton." When was the last time "they" came after your guns?

I will make the point that, if you but had true faith in your God, you would not be worrying about having guns. Do you not believe that He will protect you?

#74133 Dec 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want.......... a dictator? Obama wants to go off the cliff!...
The so-called "cliff" was designed and put in place about a year ago by a bi-partisan congressional committee. Why are you blaming President Obama for congressional action? Do you not believe in your congresspersons? I am beginning to think that you do not even believe in the US Constitution.
Norton

Independence, MO

#74134 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You are always taking scriptures out of the context of the Bible.
I can tell you where to look for certain things in the Bible: In the Bible. Any questions?
No questions, just a comment. You can't have a good comeback, because you know I am right!

CHEERS!
Norton

Independence, MO

#74135 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
I have watched as your mental ability continues to lessen. Please seek psychiatric help, "Norton."
You first!

CHEERS!

#74136 Dec 31, 2012
Is this the change you Oboma Zombies voted for?
BLACK RACISM UNCHAINED Jesse Lee Peterson declares,'It's time for whites to speak out'...
Some black journalist writes an article, and you go all bonkers on us! Get a grip on reality!(Oh, sorry! For a second there, I forgot who you are.)

#74137 Dec 31, 2012
Ruthie-Ralphie wrote:
... Lets not punish those who actually get up every morning and go to work....
So, "Ruthie-Ralphie," when was the last time YOU actually got up and went to work?
Norton

Independence, MO

#74138 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Please satisfy my curiosity, "Norton." When was the last time "they" came after your guns?
I will make the point that, if you but had true faith in your God, you would not be worrying about having guns. Do you not believe that He will protect you?
Of course, I have faith in God! He gave me sense enough to know that in this day and age we may have to protect ourselves. Of course, we need to pray for protection. Don't you at least have a little common sense? They have never came after my guns but they might now. That's probably on Obama's agenda at this moment.

CHEERS!
Norton

Independence, MO

#74139 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
The so-called "cliff" was designed and put in place about a year ago by a bi-partisan congressional committee. Why are you blaming President Obama for congressional action? Do you not believe in your congresspersons? I am beginning to think that you do not even believe in the US Constitution.
Obama is the big man in charge. You think he doesn't have an influence on congress persons? If things weren't so darned crooked, they would have closed this deal a long time ago. C'mon, wakeup! Obama wants to change the Constitution!

CHEERS!

#74140 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look child. Homosexuality is spreading to the animals through sexual training. That is why it appears mostly in domestic and agricultural animals.
Now we know the nature of your job: animal husbandry.

#74141 Dec 31, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Saw McCaskell on CNN yesterday. I was stunned. Missouri elected an anti family, anti christian, anti prosperity Nancy Pelosi Clone to be their Senator....
That's far better than the alternative choice: a scientifically-ignorant misogynist.

#74142 Dec 31, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Roy Blunt is on our side.
Speaking Bluntly, Roy is only on his own side.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74143 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Now we know the nature of your job: animal husbandry.
LOL no. But I know bit about what I'm talking about, so give me some credit.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74144 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
That's far better than the alternative choice: a scientifically-ignorant misogynist.
Abortion is murder, I have proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chris 20,107
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore 9 hr jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Tue Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Tue black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Mon ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Stonecold 43
females Aug 29 Hthr8 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages