LargeLassthe KalitunQueen

Saint Louis, MO

#74076 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Most englishmen are gay? How would you know? And King James isn't gay, although you have a gay president yourself.
What a complete load of "kalitun"

Sorry madam ...but its' you incompetent conservatives that are taking it up your bum ....hahahahaahahahahhahahaha
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74077 Dec 30, 2012
At least we are in charge of the house, despite Obama's presidency.
GOP is Going Going GONE

Saint Louis, MO

#74078 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
Hahahaha...you're not even in corotl of your bowel movements

Madam the only thing the WORST Republican Congress in 70 years has been able to do is WRECK our credit rating...

DAN-ielle you are full of kalitun!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#74079 Dec 30, 2012
GOP is Going Going GONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha...you're not even in corotl of your bowel movements
Madam the only thing the WORST Republican Congress in 70 years has been able to do is WRECK our credit rating...
DAN-ielle you are full of kalitun!
What have they done to damage the credit rating? Don't be an idiot.

“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#74080 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Times change with slavery as in those times it was merely a race of possessions. Homosexuality has always been a perversion of sexuality.
Your still upset because you turned your ex-wife off men and she ran to the arms of a woman Danny Boy Mortinsane.

Slavery has always been an abomination and morally unjust. As usual you are confused Dan Mortinsane.

Did you know that studies show that men that are most strongly against homosexuality are often those that are most attracted to that type of sexuality. I think you are aware.

West Plains

#74081 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What have they done to damage the credit rating? Don't be an idiot.
Seriously. I know you get most of your information from Uranus, but surely the reality of the Teapublican Taliban in Congress would have squeezed out by now and drifted up to your awareness. Everyone in banking and economics has said that the US credit rating wouldn't have dropped if it weren't for the stonewalling of the Teapublican Taliban in Congress. Only an idiot would deny it.

Sorry, forgot who I was talking to.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#74082 Dec 30, 2012
DAN English TrailerTrash wrote:
<quoted text>
OMW ...so funny hearing this from DAN our FAKE English Margaret Thather
Madam ... If you didn't know what "Kalitun" was...how do you know about this...especially since most Englishmen are GAY...as was the English King JAMES that wrote Nortons Bible...LOL!!!!
DAN after your next shock treatment who will you be? Nancy Reagan?
First of all, it's Margaret Thatcher, secondly King James ordered a translation of the bible, he didn't 'write' anything. Oh, and how does King James' homosexuality make most Englishmen gay? Are most American men black now that we have a Negro President? BTW, are you speaking of Kalitun Claypan in Australia or what? Elucidate or hallucinate, whichever is easier for you.

You can't convince anyone of anything with these half baked posts.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#74083 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Most englishmen are gay? How would you know? And King James isn't gay, although you have a gay president yourself.
King James is long dead (1625)....and yes, he was gay. I'm sure you're up on the most recent renovation of his castle aren't you? The discovered the secret passageway in his bedchambers....the one that led directly to his lover's bedchamber, the Duke of Buckingham.

Not that there was any doubt after Robert Carr's trial, his former pageboy and first known lover, and all of their love letters were read aloud in court.

Funny, you don't know your own history.....hmmmmmm
LL is a load of Kalitun

Saint Louis, MO

#74084 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an idiot.
Madam you're telling me , don't be like you then...hahahahahahahha

West Plains

#74085 Dec 30, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it's Margaret Thatcher, secondly King James ordered a translation of the bible, he didn't 'write' anything. Oh, and how does King James' homosexuality make most Englishmen gay? Are most American men black now that we have a Negro President? BTW, are you speaking of Kalitun Claypan in Australia or what? Elucidate or hallucinate, whichever is easier for you.
Don't be too hard on the St Louis Poster, he isn't really trying to be serious when he is talking to the "The Thing Pretending to Be From the UK." LargeLanguage is just the most recent incarnation of a troll that used to hang around on this thread under numerous registered and unregistered names. He often posted using proxy servers with ISP's from other states or other countries. Just as he is doing now. The funny thing is, he had so many identities, but they all sounded the same and sometimes he would post drunk or just get confused and forget which identity he was using. He has a huge ego, but apparently little or no self esteem. This moron was so stupid, he actually exposed his real identity on here. He made posts telling where and when he went to high school. What kind of vehicle he drove. His kid's and his ex-wife's names. He went into great detail about his job as an insurance salesman. This guy is a disruptive fruit loop and was constantly getting bested on here. His apparent lack of self worth and sexual identity issues drove him to make claims of his sexual prowess, his ability to sell anything to anyone, his superior intelligence and fighting ability. I mention the last because he was constantly making threats to other posters. He would challenge them to meet with him somewhere to "straighten things out." He made actually threats at times. He boasted of his use of marijuana and I suspect he used other ilicit substances more serious than that.

I could go on, but this pretty much sums up Dan Mortinsane. So, when you see what appear to be nonsensical posts from St Louis, it is just a jab at a moron that seems obsessed with besting people on here as if it really means something.
LL is a load of Kalitun

Saint Louis, MO

#74086 Dec 30, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Pease exercise your brain ...by going back an reading the last hundred posts or so ...that way you might understand what is going on...I know it's hard to keep up?

I'm not trying to convince ANYONE...you can't with these inbred losers...I'm just on here kicking conservatrollASS ITS CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT AND PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT WAS A REFERENCE ABOUT YOU LOL!
LL is a load of Kalitun

Saint Louis, MO

#74087 Dec 30, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be too hard on the St Louis Poster, he isn't really trying to be serious when he is talking to the "The Thing Pretending to Be From the UK." LargeLanguage is just the most recent incarnation of a troll that used to hang around on this thread under numerous registered and unregistered names. He often posted using proxy servers with ISP's from other states or other countries. Just as he is doing now. The funny thing is, he had so many identities, but they all sounded the same and sometimes he would post drunk or just get confused and forget which identity he was using. He has a huge ego, but apparently little or no self esteem. This moron was so stupid, he actually exposed his real identity on here. He made posts telling where and when he went to high school. What kind of vehicle he drove. His kid's and his ex-wife's names. He went into great detail about his job as an insurance salesman. This guy is a disruptive fruit loop and was constantly getting bested on here. His apparent lack of self worth and sexual identity issues drove him to make claims of his sexual prowess, his ability to sell anything to anyone, his superior intelligence and fighting ability. I mention the last because he was constantly making threats to other posters. He would challenge them to meet with him somewhere to "straighten things out." He made actually threats at times. He boasted of his use of marijuana and I suspect he used other ilicit substances more serious than that.
I could go on, but this pretty much sums up Dan Mortinsane. So, when you see what appear to be nonsensical posts from St Louis, it is just a jab at a moron that seems obsessed with besting people on here as if it really means something.
Well SAID Dan....CHEERS

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#74088 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverting it is twisting it and abusing it. Not using it is not perverting it. Just because you don't eat apples does that mean you are perverting the natural use of apples? And catholics are fanatics anyway.
Use it or lose it.

West Plains

#74089 Dec 30, 2012
LL is a load of Kalitun wrote:
<quoted text>
Well SAID Dan....CHEERS
Thanks. Just trying to make sure the good guys are on the same page.

#74090 Dec 30, 2012
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton tried to claim credit on behalf of the Democrats concerning jobs and touted his own record -- that wasn't possible without a Republican controlled-congress which passed welfare reform and balanced the budget in spite of him, not because of him.
Bottom Line: Democrat Bill Clinton was president the last time the federal budget was balanced, and Republicans controlled Congress.
Bottom line: Bill Clinton (like Barack Obama) is a master politician.

He played the Republican congress like a pipe organ.

President Obama is doing the same thing to the TeaPartiers now. The Republican Party has been emasculated, and their brand will soon be taken down from off the shelves.

#74091 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
It appears that some of your fellow DemonCraps are against Agenda 21 too! Surprise Surprise! I guess that there are a few of you with some common sense!
DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
Whatever "Agenda 21" is, there will always be someone who is against it.

#74092 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
Boehner isn't in charge of anything. Getting those silly TeaPartiers to do something positive is like trying to herd cats. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

#74093 Dec 30, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
King James is long dead (1625)....
Luis Royo
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74094 Dec 30, 2012
PRESIDENT OBAMA QUIETLY RENEWS WARRANTLESS WIRETAP LAW FOR 5 YEARS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-oba...
W has a GAY Mexican Lover

Saint Louis, MO

#74095 Dec 30, 2012
PRESIDENT OBAMA QUIETLY RENEWS WARRANTLESS WIRETAP LAW FOR 5 YEARS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-oba...
FAKE Vet you didn't mind it when W did it...you didn't mind W lying...you didn't mind W ruining the economy or W (with Cheney and Rumsfeld) wrecking the military...you didn't mind it when W DID NOT KILL Bin Laden...so STFU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 37 min Black Rhino 3,858
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,357
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr Rob 372
Blacks have made their own bed 8 hr Chrobry 10
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 8 hr neveratfault 32
Ballpark Village drawing business and big dolla... Sat Oh Well 1
Embrace your Bros from Liberia Fri Kman 3
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis