Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74088 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverting it is twisting it and abusing it. Not using it is not perverting it. Just because you don't eat apples does that mean you are perverting the natural use of apples? And catholics are fanatics anyway.
Use it or lose it.

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#74089 Dec 30, 2012
LL is a load of Kalitun wrote:
<quoted text>
Well SAID Dan....CHEERS
Thanks. Just trying to make sure the good guys are on the same page.

#74090 Dec 30, 2012
MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton tried to claim credit on behalf of the Democrats concerning jobs and touted his own record -- that wasn't possible without a Republican controlled-congress which passed welfare reform and balanced the budget in spite of him, not because of him.
Bottom Line: Democrat Bill Clinton was president the last time the federal budget was balanced, and Republicans controlled Congress.
Bottom line: Bill Clinton (like Barack Obama) is a master politician.

He played the Republican congress like a pipe organ.

President Obama is doing the same thing to the TeaPartiers now. The Republican Party has been emasculated, and their brand will soon be taken down from off the shelves.

#74091 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
It appears that some of your fellow DemonCraps are against Agenda 21 too! Surprise Surprise! I guess that there are a few of you with some common sense!
DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
Whatever "Agenda 21" is, there will always be someone who is against it.

#74092 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
At least we are in charge of the house, despite Obama's presidency.
Boehner isn't in charge of anything. Getting those silly TeaPartiers to do something positive is like trying to herd cats. The inmates have taken over the asylum.

#74093 Dec 30, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
King James is long dead (1625)....
Luis Royo
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74094 Dec 30, 2012
PRESIDENT OBAMA QUIETLY RENEWS WARRANTLESS WIRETAP LAW FOR 5 YEARS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-oba...
W has a GAY Mexican Lover

Saint Louis, MO

#74095 Dec 30, 2012
PRESIDENT OBAMA QUIETLY RENEWS WARRANTLESS WIRETAP LAW FOR 5 YEARS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-oba...
FAKE Vet you didn't mind it when W did it...you didn't mind W lying...you didn't mind W ruining the economy or W (with Cheney and Rumsfeld) wrecking the military...you didn't mind it when W DID NOT KILL Bin Laden...so STFU!!!
Norton

Reeds Spring, MO

#74096 Dec 30, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Times change with slavery as in those times it was merely a race of possessions. Homosexuality has always been a perversion of sexuality.
That's so strange about homosexuality. If it is a perversion like you say, could you tell me why it appears in nature among animals? It's actually pretty common when populations of animals get too big for their environment. You think they all get together and decide to pervert it up or something? Seriously Nortie, grab an education.
Norton

Reeds Spring, MO

#74097 Dec 30, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the loooooooooooooser! There are no contradictions in the Bible! Only people who take things out of context think that.
You a making a fool out of yourself. Stop it!
CHEERS!
I was actually pointing out your contradictory posts. You haven't posted a single thing from the Bible, so how could I be talking about that?
Norton

Reeds Spring, MO

#74098 Dec 30, 2012
albtraum wrote:
Has anyone noticed the colossal infestation of unregistered trolls?
There goes the neighborhood.
As opposed to the registered trolls who post hateful bigoted speech against gays? Or the registered trolls who utilize God's word to justify their own dirty hillybilly prejudices? Or the registered trolls who insistently post ridiculous conspiracy theories ver and over. Or the registered trolls who can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag? Are you serious? Have you actually looked at your neighborhood?
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74099 Dec 30, 2012
England Warns America: Don’t Let Them Take Your Guns

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/12/england...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74100 Dec 30, 2012
DEM. CONGRESSMAN HANK JOHNSON: AMEND CONSTITUTION TO RESTRICT FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Would this man be saying this dumbShit if the president was white? NO!

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/dem-con...
Republicans areTerrorists

Saint Louis, MO

#74101 Dec 30, 2012
Conservatives the TRUE enemies of Ameica
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

#74102 Dec 30, 2012
AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time.

http://vimeo.com/52009124
Norton

United States

#74103 Dec 30, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually pointing out your contradictory posts. You haven't posted a single thing from the Bible, so how could I be talking about that?
I most certainly have posted scriptures from the Bible. Why should I take my time to post anything except where to look for certain things in the Bible. If your can read, you can look it up for yourself. That way you might learn something....you notice I said might.

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#74104 Dec 30, 2012
Seriously!!!!! That will be the next thing.

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#74105 Dec 30, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line: Bill Clinton (like Barack Obama) is a master politician.
He played the Republican congress like a pipe organ.
President Obama is doing the same thing to the TeaPartiers now. The Republican Party has been emasculated, and their brand will soon be taken down from off the shelves.
What do you want..........a dictator? Obama wants to go off the cliff! You're right, he is a master politician at getting what he wants.....not what is best for the country. Maybe Putin is telling him what to do, huh? Sometimes these 'big shots' can be so dumb! Obama wants to tax the rich more so he can spend more. Taxing the rich is not a drop in the bucket as far as the deficit goes. Anybody that can't figure that out is just plain dumb!

CHEERS!
why not

Belleville, IL

#74106 Dec 30, 2012
Lets elect regular people,, cant hurt

#74107 Dec 30, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want.......... a dictator? Obama wants to go off the cliff! You're right, he is a master politician at getting what he wants.....not what is best for the country. Maybe Putin is telling him what to do, huh? Sometimes these 'big shots' can be so dumb! Obama wants to tax the rich more so he can spend more. Taxing the rich is not a drop in the bucket as far as the deficit goes. Anybody that can't figure that out is just plain dumb!...
I have watched as your mental ability continues to lessen. Please seek psychiatric help, "Norton."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 57 min Guest 6,468
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 1 hr Trib lover 100
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr global gaza 20,507
Black men Aug 29 Phat girl 1
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) Aug 29 ParaLeeUps 81
2 nuns murdered=MORE BLACK VIOLENCE Aug 29 ThomasA 2
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? Aug 28 Big red 24

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages