|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>He isn't a Christian. This is DanInBranson. The maniac from Smithville Mo. He is an anti-Christian libertarian and a psycho nut job. It is so darn funny that you are hooked up with him. The hilarity of that situation will make me smile the whole New Year.
He is only hear to try one more time to come out on top. It is important to him for reasons known only to him. Suffice it to say, a normal, mentally healthy, rational individual would have walked away a long time ago. That he has come back to entertain us actually shows a level of giving I didn't know he had the capacity for.
Folks, LargeAss is a former poster, so damaged and destroyed that he is compelled to come back here to prove to the world he isn't a loser by getting the one up on posters on Topix. He really needs to get help. If he pulled back and took a look at things and could think rationally, he would check himself into a legitimate mental health facilty. He was already seeing a psychiatrist by his own admission. I guess he must have stopped and had a relapse.
Ok, he who? I am confused!

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you note that, of the top 15 countries of the world in military spending, Saudi Arabia spends the highest percentage of its GDP on its military? 8.7%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
Yes, good thing we're 'allies' right???

When my son was stationed there I read http://www.arabnews.com/home a lot. It's the only English Newspaper in Riyadh. It's a bit simplistic but the opinion sections are enlightening....they despise us.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

LargeLanguage?
Norton is Confused DUH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Norton wrote:
LargeLanguage?
your are no Sherlock Holmes
Norton is Confused DUH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok,? I am confused!
CHEERS!
DUH...
MuslimCommunistD ictator

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA PURPOSELY TORPEDOED THE ECONOMY!
Liberals wanted to destroy this economy so much so that they purposely torpedoed this economy in order to gain more control of it. They sold you hope and change, and now they want to take that away too.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-purpos...

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Dear America,

The man in the White House is assaulting our constitution.

How much of OUR constitution has he desecrated? What can be done to stop him?

America, you must get involved! This is just like WWI and WWII! The American media weakened our desire to win the Korean and Vietnamese “conflicts”, but now is the time to fight for our children and our way of life.

First, do you believe there is a GOD? If so, you should be aware that you will be called on to give an account of what you as a candidate and then as a member of congress have voted on in our political arena.

Have you considered what a child must go through for an abortion?

Remember, you will stand before GOD and give an account for your voting record in both houses and the Presidency. View the silent scream before you respond. http://www.youtube.com/watch... That is what a child goes through for an abortion.

We are responsible before GOD if you are a believer and responsible to the United States of America’s constitution, whether or not you do believe in it.

I understand the majority of American citizens want to stop abortion.

How much does an abortion cost? That’s a good second thought; naturally, the child should be the first. I believe that stopping a human heart is murder unless the heart is stopped by GOD; therefore, abortion is murder. We have been murdering these babies since 1973.

We commit abortion at the desire of misguided women, and we call it birth control.“When the wicked bear rule, the people mourn; but when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice.”

I am sure many will add their words to this. America is under siege with the Obama threat to the way of life started in 1776 when so much blood was shed.

America: add your words to this, then inundate both houses of Congress with messages to them.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/an-open-lett...
Hummm

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Roy is the best
HUmmm

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Roy will do a good job
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, in the past culture yes, where life was about property and a race over possessions, but not in modern times. Heck, not even past 1000 AD.
Sowhat you are saying largie, nortie, whatever, is that it was ok in olden times to have slavery but things changed. But somehow, the change in that does not apply to homosexuality?

CHEERS!
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are just plain ignorant! Where did you get this crap? I suppose on the internet? Of course, you don't read or understand the Bible. You just pull stuff out of context. Fool!
CHEERS! Have another beer!
Fool. You used the word fool with an exclamation point. I knew if I poked you enough you wouldn't be able to keep the Norton and LargeLanguage writing styles seperate. Combine that with your inability to actually specifically quote nearly ANY part of the Bible and what do you get? A troll posting under multiple aliases. Gotcha!

CHEERS you terrible debater. Next time do some research and you would be able to keep that crap seperate. Owned.
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the real Norton, not the fake one! I have told you many times. Read Romans 1 ! Shellfish....I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have any aliases!
I don't hate anybody. We are to love homosexuals but hate their sin. God must really be dealing with you! Good!
There are many stories in the Bible that are bad. They were put in there to show us what not to do. People take parts of the Bible out of context and just make up stuff without really understanding what they are talking about.
CHEERS!
You don't even seem to understand or be able to even remotely quote the Bible. Seriously man. Stop it. We actually have a drinking game going on how many times you have posted contradictory crap. Oh and we take a shot every time you flail about twisting the Bible to suit your backwoods hillbilly prejudices. Looooooooooooser.
Norton

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the real Norton, not the fake one! I have told you many times. Read Romans 1 ! Shellfish....I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have any aliases!
I don't hate anybody. We are to love homosexuals but hate their sin. God must really be dealing with you! Good!
There are many stories in the Bible that are bad. They were put in there to show us what not to do. People take parts of the Bible out of context and just make up stuff without really understanding what they are talking about.
CHEERS!
I want you to quote the Bible, specifically the specific passage making homosexuality a mortal sin. Please. Help an ignorant sinner like me.
so true

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The international terror group known as Al Qaeda announced its dissolution today, saying that “our mission of destroying the American economy is now in the capable hands of the U.S. Congress.”
In an official statement published on the group’s website, the current leader of Al Qaeda said that Congress’s conduct during the so-called “fiscal-cliff” showdown convinced the terrorists that they had been outdone.
“We’ve been working overtime trying to come up with ways to terrorize the American people and wreck their economy,” said the statement from Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.“But even we couldn’t come up with something like this.”
Mr. al-Zawhiri said that the idea of holding the entire nation hostage with a clock ticking down to the end of the year “is completely insane and worthy of a Bond villain.”
“As terrorists, every now and then you have to step back and admire when someone else has beaten you at your own game,” he said.“This is one of those times.”
The Al Qaeda leader was fulsome in his praise for congressional leaders, saying,“We have made many scary videos in our time but none of them were as terrifying as Mitch McConnell.”
As for the future of Al Qaeda, the statement said that it would no longer be a terror network but would become “more of a social network,” offering reviews of new music, movies and video games.
In its first movie review, Al Qaeda gave the film “Zero Dark Thirty” two thumbs down

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone noticed the colossal infestation of unregistered trolls?

There goes the neighborhood.
you asked

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Paul said in Roman 1:24-7

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to quote the Bible, specifically the specific passage making homosexuality a mortal sin. Please. Help an ignorant sinner like me.
I am not going to type the whole thing on here but if you read Romans 1:18-32 you will find your answer.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. You used the word fool with an exclamation point. I knew if I poked you enough you wouldn't be able to keep the Norton and LargeLanguage writing styles seperate. Combine that with your inability to actually specifically quote nearly ANY part of the Bible and what do you get? A troll posting under multiple aliases. Gotcha!
CHEERS you terrible debater. Next time do some research and you would be able to keep that crap seperate. Owned.
Think whatever you want but I do not use aliases. You are the one who needs to do research. Just exactly what do you want to know?
I am not LargeLanguage. If you will check, very carefully, you will know that. Now who is the fool?

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even seem to understand or be able to even remotely quote the Bible. Seriously man. Stop it. We actually have a drinking game going on how many times you have posted contradictory crap. Oh and we take a shot every time you flail about twisting the Bible to suit your backwoods hillbilly prejudices. Looooooooooooser.
You are the loooooooooooooser! There are no contradictions in the Bible! Only people who take things out of context think that.
You a making a fool out of yourself. Stop it!

CHEERS!
Sussie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

http://at.atwola.com/... ; Case for the Bible NOT condemning homosexuality!
Sussie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 21 min vote to vote 10,207
Narc in st charles 1 hr Terry 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Samuel 18,546
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 9 hr Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 19 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 19 hr dolla bill 7
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 21 hr st charles 210
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••