|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Why are conservative, fundamentalist Christians so fascinated with homosexual sex? They talk about it, think about, write about it, read about it and watch in TV.
I hypothesize that this sort is interested in all the things they have to suppress in order to live their unnatural lifestyles. That along with the fact that they can't attack black people and maintain the fiction that they aren't racist. So they turn on a group that they can still comfortably attack without accountability. The aggression against a hate target allows them to assuage the guilt they experience from their desires.
You are correct Sir!

If Freud is right, then perhaps men who are the most opposed to male homosexuality have particularly strong homosexual urges for other men.

One study asked heterosexal men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal

When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.

Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Let's change the subject to something more significant.....

With the doom date of 12-21-12 fast approaching, I've given serious thought to the implications of the ending of the Mayan calendar. After all, they were far advanced in the concepts of math, time and astronomy. Therefore, I firmly believe they understood that as the date neared we would run out of Twinkies...
Ohhhhhh Godddddddd

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
most likely down in your pants where your hand always is...LOL
Thanks for showing us aagain , and again and again why the Republicans LOOSE elections ...and you erections.

you are the Perfect Storm of STUPID

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
With the doom date of 12-21-12 fast approaching, I've given serious thought to the implications of the ending of the Mayan calendar. After all, they were far advanced in the concepts of math, time and astronomy. Therefore, I firmly believe they understood that as the date neared we would run out of Twinkies...
Twinkies. I thought you wanted to change the subject? LOL.

This is a beuatiful idea. I believe you have cracked the code. The Mayan's weren't about the end of the World as we know it, but as we near the end of the Twinkie, the World might as well be over.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sparky, you don't have the power to really anger anyone. You are a nuisance, more akin to an insect buzzing around the ear. Plus you have gotten quite predictable, your twisted brand of logic always runs short and you fall back on ad hominems of the childish variety. Tsk, tsk.
P.S. It's not the world that is spinning in a different direction, it's you.
Yes, I see your being quite warm to him, I see no anger, LOL.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad, totally ignorant and proud of it. You've already been had with a capital H, poor sod. Some people here think you're a woman, I'm reserving judgement until I find myself considering you another human being.
You can no more turn someone gay than you yourself can turn gay...unless of course you're already on the down low. I can't turn gay and a gay cannot go straight. These 'change or orientation therapies' have been exposed for the dangerous frauds that they are and are a few states a proposing legislation to have them banned. The APA has never condoned these frauds and now openly rejects them.
Only homophobes like yourself deserve the hate they get, for they are the bigots who try to spread hate with their lies.
I personally don't hate you, I pity you. It still remains to be proven whether you are merely ignorant or maliciously stupid. Igorance can be forgiven...you can't fix stupid.
And how can you prove the gay cures were flawed? Don't you know of the different ways kids can get confused into being gay?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suppose that Mark Twain was promoting homosexuality when he wrote about Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn going swimming with their pals. Tsk, tsk, boys skinny dipping together.,<gasp> who knew?
The only sick mind on here is yours fuckwit. Besides, who says only boys are gay, idjit??? Children don't have the lascivious thoughts that you project upon them....that mind disturbance lies only on your doorstep.
You fundie homophobes just can't stop bringing it up, can you? At least I know now what you're thinking of when you diddle yourself at night.*gags*
No, Mark Twain wasn't at all, I'm saying boys(and girls)minds can be trained due to there weaknesses of their gullibilty can be convinced of liking the male body, with their easiliy exploitable minds. It will take a couple of years to convince, but it starts during puberty when the boy(or girl)has hormones.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have not one single tattered shred of proof, none whatsofruggingever.
Sexual attraction is based on the brains reaction on how good the offspring will be through reproduction, 2 people of the same sex can't do this, so I suppose same sex attraction must be a biological error then.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>When you look at a man and you get that tingly feeling in your naughty bits, it makes you angry deosn't it. It goes against all the training you have done to prevent and suppress these feelings. You take it out on everyone else. I say what you do in the privacy of your own sheep stall is your business. It is unnatural for you to suppress your true feelings just as much as it would be unnatrual to try and hold your bladder for 72 hours.
I am sure if you take to the streets you will find someone or something to help you take the shame away.
I don't suppress feelings I don't even have sonny *chuckle*
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Why are conservative, fundamentalist Christians so fascinated with homosexual sex? They talk about it, think about, write about it, read about it and watch in TV.
I hypothesize that this sort is interested in all the things they have to suppress in order to live their unnatural lifestyles. That along with the fact that they can't attack black people and maintain the fiction that they aren't racist. So they turn on a group that they can still comfortably attack without accountability. The aggression against a hate target allows them to assuage the guilt they experience from their desires.
No, we simply see the evils of it and are obsessed with its destruction and end.
Mayan Apocalypse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
I'm taking the day off work...and heading to Cahokia Mounds...

St Louis will be one of the more improtant places to be at 11:11 a on 12/21/12 (as the more than 1000 year old Monks Mound, is the 5th largest pyramid on Earth)...it's aligned with the Cosmos!

The next best place will be in FAKE-vets trailer home as the "Mothership" lands behind it on the WalMart parking lot
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Sir!
If Freud is right, then perhaps men who are the most opposed to male homosexuality have particularly strong homosexual urges for other men.
One study asked heterosexal men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal
When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.
Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.
Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...
Maybe their anxiety of homophobia made them feel the more sexually exposed, and hence feel more aroused, not necessarily due to the sex, but simply the anxiety.
Mayan Apocalypse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we simply see the evils of it and are obsessed with its destruction and end.
Sort of like that cure for being left handed...HUH?

Or Nortons's disorder ...BEING LEFT BEHIND
Why are all you fundamentalist loosers such compulsive beat offs?...I believe that there is a room waiting for you in the J Edgar Hoover wing, of the Bachmann clinic!

THE ONLY REASON YOU FUNDAMENTALISTS HATE SHARIAH LAW ...IS THE MUSLEMS THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!!!!!!!
Mayan Apocalypse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe their anxiety of homophobia made them feel the more sexually exposed, and hence feel more aroused, not necessarily due to the sex, but simply the anxiety.
You told us about your uncle...how many other of your male relatives Buggered you too????

I bet your Welsh and your last name is Jones?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mayan Apocalypse wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us about your uncle...how many other of your male relatives Buggered you too????
I bet your Welsh and your last name is Jones?
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Sorry sonny, I'm in no way jones, and I've never been buggered.
Mayan Apocalypse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sonny, I'm in no way jones, and I've never been buggered.
You posted that a day ago...Can't keep all your bullshit-straight now...huh? Typical conservqueer.

Madam no problem...a woman your age probably not only suffers from dementia, but also extreme hormonaly challenged mood swings.

Good thing for you,that they have single payer health care in the UK...here, DERANGED people like you, live in cardboard crates under overpasses!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mayan Apocalypse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking the day off work...and heading to Cahokia Mounds...
St Louis will be one of the more improtant places to be at 11:11 a on 12/21/12 (as the more than 1000 year old Monks Mound, is the 5th largest pyramid on Earth)...it's aligned with the Cosmos!
The next best place will be in FAKE-vets trailer home as the "Mothership" lands behind it on the WalMart parking lot
lmao-I think you've got an excellent idea there-sounds like the right place at the right time!!
However, I'm not so sure about your second choice. I'm thinking when that mothership lands.. FAKE-vet will be getting captured while Norton's being raptured and Largemouth Language will be enjoying sex open sphinctered.....
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also talks about "antichrists" in general. There are several antichrists throughout time, but in the end time their will be the one ultimate "antichrist". Obama probably isn't "the" antichrist, but he's probably getting closer to him.
True! However, ignorance and denial prevail on here. You can't get thru to them. Besides, you're being too nice. You have to talk to idiots in a different way and it's difficult to do because their brains operate differently......or maybe not at all????:))

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
You are a liar! Now really, who among you have the sick twisted minds? It's not the fundamental Christians! Read your own postings, and others, and you will see who hates the most. GEEZ!

CHEERS!

L. was right.......Obama won but America lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE