LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72939 Dec 15, 2012
GOP GONE WITH THE WIND wrote:
<quoted text>
what is this old woman blathering about?????
YMBR = you must be retarded
Didn't google it yet? Gullible people tend to filter out information because of the source rather than how true and logical the information is(Maybe thats why you trolls decide to filter out the truth that I'm a male since you don't believe a word I say, because I'm a republican).

http://www.naturalnews.com/032293_gullible_mi...
Google This Total BS

Saint Louis, MO

#72940 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't google it yet? Gullible people tend to filter out information because of the source rather than how true and logical the information is(Maybe thats why you trolls decide to filter out the truth that I'm a male since you don't believe a word I say, because I'm a republican).
http://www.naturalnews.com/032293_gullible_mi...
Yes...we know...

Republicans are Facts Challenged!!!!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72941 Dec 15, 2012
Google This Total BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...we know...
Republicans are Facts Challenged!!!!
Actually, the link also mentioned people who thought the economy was in balance as gullible, which is the typical liberal agenda.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#72942 Dec 15, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is showing! I'm impressed! Showing total ignorance and lack of integrity..........and we wonder why this world is spinning in a different direction! Do you think anybody likes liars and hypocrites? Well, we are all probably both, sometimes!
CHEERS!
Sorry Sparky, you don't have the power to really anger anyone. You are a nuisance, more akin to an insect buzzing around the ear. Plus you have gotten quite predictable, your twisted brand of logic always runs short and you fall back on ad hominems of the childish variety. Tsk, tsk.

P.S. It's not the world that is spinning in a different direction, it's you.
Google This is Total BS

Saint Louis, MO

#72943 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the link also mentioned people who thought the economy was in balance as gullible, which is the typical liberal agenda.
Why don't you just let me hear what you think on FOX NEWS!!!!!

Murdoch and his son are still going to get indicted!
so much for the conservative agenda Rolmfao!!!!!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72944 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are actually little more than facists, turning children into gay converts. Gays certainly deserve all the hate. While I admit I do sometimes get a little too much prejudices sometimes(We all do, its human, although we shouldn't let it get us), with this assumption I a firmly believe it.
How sad, totally ignorant and proud of it. You've already been had with a capital H, poor sod. Some people here think you're a woman, I'm reserving judgement until I find myself considering you another human being.

You can no more turn someone gay than you yourself can turn gay...unless of course you're already on the down low. I can't turn gay and a gay cannot go straight. These 'change or orientation therapies' have been exposed for the dangerous frauds that they are and are a few states a proposing legislation to have them banned. The APA has never condoned these frauds and now openly rejects them.

Only homophobes like yourself deserve the hate they get, for they are the bigots who try to spread hate with their lies.

I personally don't hate you, I pity you. It still remains to be proven whether you are merely ignorant or maliciously stupid. Igorance can be forgiven...you can't fix stupid.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72945 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They can, by raising children to participate and admire the male body, when the childrens minds are gullible and fragile. Its quite sick, but also quite true as well.
Then I suppose that Mark Twain was promoting homosexuality when he wrote about Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn going swimming with their pals. Tsk, tsk, boys skinny dipping together.,<gasp> who knew?

The only sick mind on here is yours fuckwit. Besides, who says only boys are gay, idjit??? Children don't have the lascivious thoughts that you project upon them....that mind disturbance lies only on your doorstep.

You fundie homophobes just can't stop bringing it up, can you? At least I know now what you're thinking of when you diddle yourself at night.*gags*

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72946 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men find other men attractive? Its because their minds have been made to think like that, it isn't natural. And I have proof of this.
No, you have not one single tattered shred of proof, none whatsofruggingever.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72947 Dec 15, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>On May 24, 2010, WMR had a blockbuster report for subscribers only, which claims that Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.
I first saw this story 3 days ago on Rense.com in an article titled “Madsen Is Vindicating Larry Sinclair.”[Note: Sinclair is a gay man who claims he had 2 sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago.]
The antichrist is not supposed to have "natural-affection for women".
A DJ on a radio station??? G A W D, you are desparate aren't you, what a putz!

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#72948 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men find other men attractive? Its because their minds have been made to think like that, it isn't natural. And I have proof of this.
When you look at a man and you get that tingly feeling in your naughty bits, it makes you angry deosn't it. It goes against all the training you have done to prevent and suppress these feelings. You take it out on everyone else. I say what you do in the privacy of your own sheep stall is your business. It is unnatural for you to suppress your true feelings just as much as it would be unnatrual to try and hold your bladder for 72 hours.

I am sure if you take to the streets you will find someone or something to help you take the shame away.

founded in facts.

#72949 Dec 15, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sparky, you don't have the power to really anger anyone. You are a nuisance, more akin to an insect buzzing around the ear. Plus you have gotten quite predictable, your twisted brand of logic always runs short and you fall back on ad hominems of the childish variety. Tsk, tsk.
P.S. It's not the world that is spinning in a different direction, it's you.
It would probably break his withered old heart if he knew how much we laughed at him and his ridiculous claims.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72950 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>When you look at a man and you get that tingly feeling in your naughty bits, it makes you angry deosn't it. It goes against all the training you have done to prevent and suppress these feelings. You take it out on everyone else. I say what you do in the privacy of your own sheep stall is your business. It is unnatural for you to suppress your true feelings just as much as it would be unnatrual to try and hold your bladder for 72 hours.
I am sure if you take to the streets you will find someone or something to help you take the shame away.
Now, who will defend the poor sheep? I call that animal cruelty, besides disgusting;0)

founded in facts.

#72951 Dec 15, 2012
Why are conservative, fundamentalist Christians so fascinated with homosexual sex? They talk about it, think about, write about it, read about it and watch in TV.

I hypothesize that this sort is interested in all the things they have to suppress in order to live their unnatural lifestyles. That along with the fact that they can't attack black people and maintain the fiction that they aren't racist. So they turn on a group that they can still comfortably attack without accountability. The aggression against a hate target allows them to assuage the guilt they experience from their desires.

founded in facts.

#72952 Dec 15, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, who will defend the poor sheep? I call that animal cruelty, besides disgusting;0)
You are right on both accounts. Just don't feel sheepish around LargeAss or Norton.
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

#72953 Dec 15, 2012
God Bless Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...America would have lost if the Mormon had won...speaking of loosing ...you'd be speaking German right now...if not for the USA!
God knows what he's doing ...he destroyed the BRITISH Empire and Nazi Germany in the process...and he saved us from the homegrown Taliban Nazi Facists in this country...we are going forward...get out of our way...WE WON A TOTAL VICTORY!!!!!!!
Better ask for the check...because the Tea Party is over
Thank you God for protecting us from evil-doers like this old woman
AMEN!
You idiot! You didn't winShit! You stole the election by way of all the illegals that obozo allowed in, the acorns, the blackAssPanthers, SorryAss Soros, the union thugs and dumbAss people like you!

You know, God does punish nations!

http://www.thepostnewspapers.com/northern_way...

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#72954 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Why are conservative, fundamentalist Christians so fascinated with homosexual sex? They talk about it, think about, write about it, read about it and watch in TV.
I hypothesize that this sort is interested in all the things they have to suppress in order to live their unnatural lifestyles. That along with the fact that they can't attack black people and maintain the fiction that they aren't racist. So they turn on a group that they can still comfortably attack without accountability. The aggression against a hate target allows them to assuage the guilt they experience from their desires.
You are correct Sir!

If Freud is right, then perhaps men who are the most opposed to male homosexuality have particularly strong homosexual urges for other men.

One study asked heterosexal men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal

When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.

Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

#72956 Dec 16, 2012

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#72957 Dec 16, 2012
Let's change the subject to something more significant.....

With the doom date of 12-21-12 fast approaching, I've given serious thought to the implications of the ending of the Mayan calendar. After all, they were far advanced in the concepts of math, time and astronomy. Therefore, I firmly believe they understood that as the date neared we would run out of Twinkies...
Ohhhhhh Godddddddd

Saint Louis, MO

#72958 Dec 16, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
most likely down in your pants where your hand always is...LOL
Thanks for showing us aagain , and again and again why the Republicans LOOSE elections ...and you erections.

you are the Perfect Storm of STUPID

founded in facts.

#72959 Dec 16, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
Let's change the subject to something more significant.....
With the doom date of 12-21-12 fast approaching, I've given serious thought to the implications of the ending of the Mayan calendar. After all, they were far advanced in the concepts of math, time and astronomy. Therefore, I firmly believe they understood that as the date neared we would run out of Twinkies...
Twinkies. I thought you wanted to change the subject? LOL.

This is a beuatiful idea. I believe you have cracked the code. The Mayan's weren't about the end of the World as we know it, but as we near the end of the Twinkie, the World might as well be over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 8 hr Jonah1 105
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 13 hr vietnamvet1969 15
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 13 hr vietnamvet1969 21
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 22 hr Disenfranchise 23
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... Fri dorian johnson wa... 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri glenravi 5,450
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:05PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:59 AM
Chiefs, Chargers both miss out on postseason - NBC Sports