“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#72837 Dec 13, 2012
not only real usa first Who steals peoples names wrote:
now take a deep breath and swallow
Another gay type comment from an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk .

wow
the only real usa first

Chaffee, MO

#72838 Dec 13, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay type comment from an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk .
wow
another stupid remark by a LOSER who reniggs on bets

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#72839 Dec 13, 2012
the only real usa first wrote:
<quoted text>another stupid remark by a LOSER who reniggs on bets
Wrong Again Welfare BOY ! ROFL

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#72840 Dec 13, 2012
NOT only real usa first who steals peoples names wrote:
Wrong Again Welfare BOY
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72841 Dec 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It was meant to be offensive. That is what offensive people like you get in return. You reap what you sow.
I think you are child-like, a little slow on the uptake, vulgar, combative, clinically malfunctioning, lactose intollerant and all kinds of other intollerance, ham-handed, bellicose, benile with delusions of hydrocephaly.
Funny really, considering this is someone in his early 30's who thinks he's somehow got something one me. LOL. Take a bit of humour for once. Your probably just a wannabe cyber bully. Do you pick on kids if you can't find someone your own size? Or perhaps hit on old ladies, "cus they are easy"?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72842 Dec 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It was meant to be offensive. That is what offensive people like you get in return. You reap what you sow.
I think you are child-like, a little slow on the uptake, vulgar, combative, clinically malfunctioning, lactose intollerant and all kinds of other intollerance, ham-handed, bellicose, benile with delusions of hydrocephaly.
Its not realy offensive to me, as its nothing personal towards me at all, but what offended me was your aggressive attitude. You've got real problems.*heehee*
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72843 Dec 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you aren't. I've made you angry and it is literally jumping out of your posts for all to see. Talk about defensive.
Let's see what else I can get you to do.
Now watch and see if he doesn't respond almost immediately. Setting there at his keyboard with the refresh button in one hand and his pathetic ego in the other.
Normally, people who attack others generally have ego issues themselves.*snort*
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72844 Dec 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I only just met you, but you'll probably turn out to be the biggest scum on topix anyway.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72845 Dec 13, 2012
the only real usa first wrote:
We were once refered to as the "party of stupid" by one of our own men. I don't blame them. I'm sure romney wasn't the best candidate anyway.
the only real usa first

Chaffee, MO

#72846 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong Again Welfare BOY ! ROFL
lie again tin foil boy
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72847 Dec 13, 2012
Pole Dancing For Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...I thought that you were a really old, hormonally challenged woman...and I'm still not sure, that your not?
Chronic mood disorder?
Norton

Grandview, MO

#72848 Dec 13, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We were once refered to as the "party of stupid" by one of our own men. I don't blame them. I'm sure romney wasn't the best candidate anyway.
Perhaps, you are right but I think he would have been better than what we have.

I like your posts!

CHEERS!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#72849 Dec 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, you are right but I think he would have been better than what we have.
I like your posts!
CHEERS!
Romney wasn't too bad I suppose, but he certainly wasn't the best candidate. We all make stupid mistakes sometimes I suppose.
GOP the party of LOSERS

Saint Charles, MO

#72850 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Im BACK !!
No you're NOT...YOU LOST ...Badly...like your posts
The Tea Party is OVER

Saint Charles, MO

#72851 Dec 13, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny really, considering this is someone in his early 30's who thinks he's somehow got something one me. LOL. Take a bit of humour for once. Your probably just a wannabe cyber bully. Do you pick on kids if you can't find someone your own size? Or perhaps hit on old ladies, "cus they are easy"?
The joke of the day is that the GOP brand is in the toilet - can you imagine what this will look like after we go over the cliff becuz they wont tax the 1%? Hilarious
The UNreal USA LAST

Saint Charles, MO

#72852 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong Again Welfare BOY
Next steps are clearly to send in the Seal team ( again) against this Anti-American Fiscal Terrorist...so she's like rest of her relatives!!!

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#72853 Dec 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DFS, did the Swamp Donkey haul ass after the election?
Hey Barney, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

The Swamp Donkey took it in the servicemen's entrance over the election and ran out of here ass over teakettle.

founded in facts.

#72854 Dec 13, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I only just met you, but you'll probably turn out to be the biggest scum on topix anyway.
After some of what you have posted, I doubt I could reach down as low as you are and offer any challenge.

By your own admission you have only just met me, but you immediately attacked posts I made that weren't even made to you. It is an open forum and you are free to respond to any post you choose, but considering your words above and the attacks you have made, hypocrite is the first word I would use to describe you. So please save your false martyrdom and fake sincerity.

founded in facts.

#72855 Dec 13, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we have only the word of a hypocrite to believe about just meeting me. I wonder?

founded in facts.

#72856 Dec 13, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally, people who attack others generally have ego issues themselves.*snort*
Since you drew first, this is a self diagnosis for you then. Sorry to hear that. Is it behavioral or neuropsychiatric?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr neveratfault 4,576
Ferguson tense ahead of grand jury decision 7 hr Jeff Smith 1
Jobs For Missouri 11 hr RTW Is Right 3
They Videoed O Hanging 12 hr DealWithItMod 1
Effigies of the Obamas Great for Protest Burnings 12 hr Got A Match 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr WARRIOR 19,468
Pee Fetish 13 hr COCOabeanz 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:10PM