|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pi" itself is not mentioned in the Bible. However, the dimensions of a "molten sea," which King Solomon built for the "King of Kings," are mentioned in the Bible:
2 Chronicles 4:2 (KJV) Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
We know that the line which "did compass it round about" would have actually been 31.4 cubits, not the 30 cubits mentioned in the Bible.
Thus, it appears that the ancient Hebrews used a value of "3" for the value corresponding to "pi." This, of course, is an error of about 4.7%, since "pi" is around 3.1416.
Actually, the earth is round, yes, but not quite a sphere, the earth has hills and slopes, that when put together at the angle they are at, make the earth round. The statistics might have actually been correct.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can recognize a troll when I see one. I find it amusing to actually "toy" with him, to see how ridiculous he can become. It amuses me.
If you think I'm the troll, in that case, you've never seen guests comments, he's a right nutter. He gossips about people all day, thats all he seems to ever write about.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
In the bible, he told them it would be in their lifetime. Get to know your own stupid book.
What were jesus's words that implies that? Tell us.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the truth begins to come out. You don't read the bible and you probably don't own one or it would be right at hand. Just another 'cafeterian christian.'
I have the bible, do you?
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh mercy, he is such a putz;0)
**snorts**
The more I speak sense, the more I'm hate ha!
Norton

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the bible and I like gays now.
Norton

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget to tell you that the OT and the NT go hand in hand. Of course, if you really haven't studied them you don't understand it. You can bad mouth we Christians all you want but I will stand on what I believe to be true. There is much proof the Bible is true but if you don't WANT to understand it, you WON'T!
CHEERS!
Yes! Proof in the bible that my feelings about men are ok!
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the bible and I like gays now.
?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry you never really understood the Bible. Probably should not have been teaching Sunday school class. How many did you lead astray?
Yes, the Bible talk a lot about sins. You have the wrong idea about the Bible.
CHEERS!
Norton having read your drivel for two plus years, I feel safe in saying you have NO IDEA about the Bible.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you rambling on about LargeAss?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is the only one that is not a cult!
Christianity is a philosophy.
A certain christian church, i.e., Methodist, Baptist, would be a religion even tho' they both believe in Jesus.
CHEERS!
Check your history nitwit. In the early days of Christianity, it was just another cult. As practiced by fundamentalists, it is just another cult.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone noticed that LargeAss posts seem to be degrading and becoming more incoherent? Like he is tapering off some sort of medication and becoming less lucid.

I find it amusing that LargeAss talks like a tea party drone then throws in some British-sounding phrases to establish his bona fides. Is there a name for a mental illness that causes one to think they are British or pretend to be British?

It is too bad Dan Mortinsane is "no longer with us." He could speak from experience on mental illnesses of all sorts. You can call it the upside or the downside of Mortinsanes false predictions on the election, but either way, he pooped his pants and ran from here like the yellow-bellied coward that he is. So we have lost the benefit of his insane insight.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LargeAss, the more you post, the less sense it makes.

You need to find a dealer that doesn't cut your shit with Drano.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Check your history nitwit. In the early days of Christianity, it was just another cult. As practiced by fundamentalists, it is just another cult.
It was treated as a cult, but now It rose to power again in great might.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Has anyone noticed that LargeAss posts seem to be degrading and becoming more incoherent? Like he is tapering off some sort of medication and becoming less lucid.
I find it amusing that LargeAss talks like a tea party drone then throws in some British-sounding phrases to establish his bona fides. Is there a name for a mental illness that causes one to think they are British or pretend to be British?
It is too bad Dan Mortinsane is "no longer with us." He could speak from experience on mental illnesses of all sorts. You can call it the upside or the downside of Mortinsanes false predictions on the election, but either way, he pooped his pants and ran from here like the yellow-bellied coward that he is. So we have lost the benefit of his insane insight.
Looks like I pricked a nerve! Hurt one person from pecos and they go raging through without control! Oh how defensive, but yet how defenseless. Poor child.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I pricked a nerve! Hurt one person from pecos and they go raging through without control! Oh how defensive, but yet how defenseless. Poor child.
As I said, rambling nonsense. You are a hoot LargeAss.

I can always count on you and Norton for at least a chuckle if not a belly laugh.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, rambling nonsense. You are a hoot LargeAss.
I can always count on you and Norton for at least a chuckle if not a belly laugh.
If you find my posts, then when you see your own you must laugh with laughter!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find my posts, then when you see your own you must laugh with laughter!
I am laughing at this nonsense.

You are just setting there in front of your screen hitting refresh all day long hoping for something to respond to aren't you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that Pecos Bill you are talking about? When did you first notice you were different from the other children? You know, special.

What does the socioeconomic position of children have to do with anything? Your not one of them Nambla guys are you?
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am laughing at this nonsense.
You are just setting there in front of your screen hitting refresh all day long hoping for something to respond to aren't you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
No point speaking to you is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Samuel 18,592
Stricklands 12 hr Terry rigsby 8
Narc in st charles 17 hr Shesignorant 5
To The Supreme Court Repent 17 hr Shesignorant 3
Worst part of St. Louis 17 hr Shesignorant 3
Cougar Bars? 22 hr rod 7
you should Kiss Larry Rice Feet St Louis Mo 22 hr rod 3
•••
•••