IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72725 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of you posting should take a look at Kenny poteet thread and multiple threads in cape girardeau. Nothing he says is actually what he believes. He is here to get you all wriled up. If enough of you report him for abusing the terms of service, he will be kicked off and his ip blocked. I think he's using a proxy server anyway but I will continue to report every one of his posts for violating the topix terms of service
So what if he / she is a troll? Get them banned, Fu-ck-em! Someone saying stuff that I disagree with doesn't bother me. I'm certainly always up for someone stating things so stupid i cant help but laugh at.

Whomever that Norton person is by far has more ridiculous nonsense being captured for years worth of laughs. The totally misguided or deliberate comments from that person in particular are better than most things a 4 year old says about the Easter Bunny, Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants or Pee Wee Herman! Don't ban them, TURN IT UP!
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#72726 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious! Look it up and you can see for yourself. Google it. Or better yet, read the thread about him, all you seem to be able to read are comments from me. Start from the beginning sonny!
It isn't on google sonny. I've already looked. And I don't just read your comments. By the way, sticking the needle in yourself again?
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#72727 Dec 11, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if he / she is a troll? Get them banned, Fu-ck-em! Someone saying stuff that I disagree with doesn't bother me. I'm certainly always up for someone stating things so stupid i cant help but laugh at.
Whomever that Norton person is by far has more ridiculous nonsense being captured for years worth of laughs. The totally misguided or deliberate comments from that person in particular are better than most things a 4 year old says about the Easter Bunny, Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants or Pee Wee Herman! Don't ban them, TURN IT UP!
If you find nortons posts funny, then you'll laugh at what guest says. I've been told he takes drugs. He's also on topix 24/7 as well.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#72728 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't on google sonny. I've already looked. And I don't just read your comments. By the way, sticking the needle in yourself again?
Large needle
Andy

Dexter, MO

#72729 Dec 11, 2012
????
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#72730 Dec 11, 2012
Andy wrote:
????
Guest says weird things. You just have to ignore him.
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#72731 Dec 11, 2012
I've been told he does drugs too.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#72732 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Guest says weird things. You just have to ignore him.
Ignore language

Poplar Bluff, MO

#72733 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
I've been told he does drugs too.
Language does
Spitemyface

Villa Park, IL

#72734 Dec 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody notice that most Liberals have no integrity and then they try to discuss politics, let alone religion?:)
CHEERS!
No, I have not noticed.
Trurh Hurts

Richland Center, WI

#72735 Dec 11, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Some of his graphs are incorrect. The mideival warming period had a lower overall mean global temperature than what we are experiencing.
The Population Bomb was correct based on the data that was available at the time. However, Norm Borlaug and the Green Revolution came along with a technical fix to address the problems highlighted in that book. A short sighted interpretation.
DDT saved millions of lives and helped win World War II, but Silent Spring exposed it for the ecological nightmare that it was becoming. At some point, it would have done far more damage and deaths than it saved. Silent Spring was not an opinion piece. Carson used scientific data to come to her conclusions. 50 years later no one has refuted those conclusions. Besides, newer more powerful and ecologically safer chemistry came on line to replace DDT. The thing about DDT is that it is an incredibly stable molecule. It doesn't break down easily into inactive metabolites and stays around in biological systems for a long time. It is estimated that human back fat contains as much as 7% DDT and it has been banned in the United States since 1972. It hasn't been banned everywhere, so I am not sure where Rutan comes up with his millions of deaths.
Global warming and climate change are essentially the same thing. His list of overblown "scares" really isn't all that well researched or thought out.
His view of the scientific method is oversimplified and wrong.
CO2 is essential for life, but so is water. Unless you happen to be under thirty feet of it with no oxygen. It is relative. Too much oxygen can be dangerous too. Hence, no smoking in the oxygen tent. Rutan is doing so well here in making his case. He better stick to engineering and self promotion.
I am not sure what the CO2 emissions of the human body have to do with anything. I am not even sure if he is correct. It sounds like he is saying that climate scientists are trying to say that the CO2 coming off the human body is the cause of global warming. No one, NO ONE, is saying that.
Admittedly, CO2 is not the only greenhouse gas and methane for instance has a much greater potential at raising temperatures through infiltration of the atmosphere. However, Rutan mentions the CO2 levels during the Age of Dinosaurs as being 4X greater than today. It was also much warmer than too. The Cambrian Explosion occured in life forms unlike anything we have today. The animals that exist today evolved under much lower CO2 levels. Sort of an apples and oranges comparison.
Rutan is arguing against a particular cause of global warming and leaving out some very important details such as volcanic activity, etc. He is basically saying that it isn't CO2 so there is no warming or at least not human caused warming. However, you will notice that his own charts show a rise in global temperature over the last 200 years. The temperature has gone up and doesn't look to stop. I remain unconvinced at this time that human impact is not part of the Global Warming issue.
Rutan used thier data, charts and graphs not his. Then applied them in a true statistical analysis with no bias.

I believe in the global teperature rise, just not the human c02 impact. The data doesn't support it, my opinion.
Bible Babln BS Artists

Saint Charles, MO

#72736 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The descentants of abraham weren't hitites, they came into the land of canniane and too it over, just like the bible says. They ovetook the hitites in the area originally.
Jerusalem in the days of Abraham was called Salem...and it was ruled by Melkezidek ...he is mentioned again in the book of Hebrews ...you'd know that IF YOU EVER REALLY DID READ THE BIBLE...

Jerusalem was occuppied by the Jebusites...and NEVER conquered by Joshua because of the connection with Abraham and Melkizadek...There were two bronze plaques over the gates that reminded EVERYONE of this....Jerusalem stayed Jebusite until David snuck in through the sewers and took it... YOU WOULD HAVE TO READ THE BIBLE TO KNOW THAT...later the temple was built on the Threshing floor of Anarith (A HITTITE)...who was a JEBUSITE and they bought the land from him. Uriah "the Hittite" and Bathseba Davids downfall where JEBUSITES...the famous ZADOKS that became the family of High Priests ...appear at this time...and they are believed to have been JEBUSITES since that is a shorted version of of the name Melki-ZADOK.

Before you start making a fool of yourself ...maybe you should read the Bible...you think?

You are nothing but a Pharasee!

God Bless
CHEERS
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72737 Dec 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
P. S. I think God is really dealing with these Liberals. At least it's making them think........but they don't realize it!
CHEERS!
So God has taken on just the Liberals here? You really are a Fool, Blasphemer and Heretic.
hahahaa

Leavenworth, KS

#72738 Dec 11, 2012
Obama rocks
Bible Babln BS Artists

Saint Charles, MO

#72739 Dec 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
P. S. I think God is really dealing with these Liberals. At least it's making them think........but they don't realize it!
CHEERS!
Norton is a lot like Harold Camping, the Preacher that claimed the world was going end in May 2011. His followers went off the deep end running up debt, and selling their homes waiting for Judgement Day and, of course, it never occurred.

Norton borrows from Fox "News" and Right Wing Media and calls that scripture ...and has really developed a Cultist mentality, like that of Camper's followers....Norton even voted for a NON-Christian Mormon!

God Bless
Cheers

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#72740 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What were satans words when he offered the world to satan again? I don't read that bit much.
Perhaps you should read it more often.
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Sparta, MO

#72741 Dec 11, 2012
NEW SHARIAH CONSTITUTION - Obama Administration is going to give Egypt 20 American-made F-16 fighter jets that cost U.S. taxpayers $200 million

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood President has just declared martial law and is trying to install a new constitution based on Shariah law. In response, the Obama Administration is going to give Egypt 20 American-made F-16 fighter jets that cost U.S. taxpayers $200 million. American servicemen will be expected to train the Egyptians on how to use our weapons.

The ACLJ is demanding that President Obama suspend all aid to Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood. All support must be cut off until Congress can certify that such aid supports U.S. national security and the security of the Israeli people.

Petition to Stop Funding Egypt & Defend Israel

To: President Obama and Congress

Another Shariah dictatorship on Israel’s border – armed with American weapons – is a deadly threat to Israel. All U.S. funding to Egypt must be cut off until we can certify that aid to Egypt will help the national security interests of the United States and Israel.

http://aclj.org/middle-east-turmoil/stop-fund...

#72742 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun wasn't mentioned in the bible to circle round the earth. The moon in the bible wasn't called the greatEST light. They might fall from the sky, space up into the sky. Adam and Eve? I hope not incest :P
Ecclesiastes 1:5 (KJV) The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

No, the moon was described as a lesser light. But the moon has no light of its own and furthermore does not always "rule the night."

#72743 Dec 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt 4:8
I suppose this is what you are talking about. If so, you have taken it out of context, as usual....
Not only have you taken the verse "out of context," you have no idea what it meant.

#72744 Dec 11, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
P. S. I think God is really dealing with these Liberals. At least it's making them think........ but they don't realize it!...
"Norton," we think all right. But you are unable to comprehend what we are thinking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr xxxrayted 5,525
where to find opiates (Apr '12) 4 hr Ozark Mountain Da... 18
Ferguson man charged with shooting same man 2-y... 4 hr JacobBales 7
Topless women weekend 6 hr Ladonna C 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Observer 19,589
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 22 hr Rick in Kansas 127
Furor past, Ferguson seeks to move on 'one bric... Fri M Luther Troll 7
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?