Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,427)

Showing posts 68,521 - 68,540 of95,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is in the Temptation of Jesus by Satan.
What were satans words when he offered the world to satan again? I don't read that bit much.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
:):)
I do believe NASA have scientists, don't you? I don't have a link right now but if I find it I will let you know. I heard about it on TV.
P. S. There is nothing untrue in the Bible.
1. Yes, NASA has scientists.
2. Not only do you not have a link -- you don't have a CLUE!
3. TV? Glenn Beck?
4. Nothing untrue in the Bible?
a) The sun does not travel around the earth
b) The moon is not a "great light" like the sun
c) The stars will not fall "from from the sky" after the tribulation
d) Who did Adam and Eve's children marry?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. Yes, NASA has scientists.
3. TV? Glenn Beck?
The sun wasn't mentioned in the bible to circle round the earth. The moon in the bible wasn't called the greatEST light. They might fall from the sky, space up into the sky. Adam and Eve? I hope not incest :P
Truth Hurts

Moberly, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe a sky monkey is going to end the world for being what s/he/it created (out of nothing but POOF), but not a proven fact on record for all to see.
What a damnably funny fool you are!
What in the hell are you blithering about?
Where did I mention a "sky monkey" or say the world
is going to end?

I didn't, that makes you a fool.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

<quoted text>
No. It is in the Temptation of Jesus by Satan.
Matt 4:8
I suppose this is what you are talking about. If so, you have taken it out of context, as usual.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun wasn't mentioned in the bible to circle round the earth. The moon in the bible wasn't called the greatEST light. They might fall from the sky, space up into the sky. Adam and Eve? I hope not incest :P
P. S. I think God is really dealing with these Liberals. At least it's making them think........but they don't realize it!

CHEERS!
I give up

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

<quoted text>
I have heard of NASA. I am friends with an engineer who works at NASA.
When you say that "NASA" talks about scientific proof in the Bible, do tell us specifically WHAT scientific proof. And also do be so kind as to cite a NASA report regarding your allegation. Simply put: you cannot.
I once asked you the value of the number "pi" in the Bible, meaning the ratio of the circumference to a circle to its diameter. It's in the Bible. It is incorrect.
You say that you are a great Bible scholar. So tell me -- what is the value of "pi" in the Bible? It's there. It should be a piece of cake for you to answer my question.(But I predict that, as always, you will not be able to answer yet another question about the Bible.)
Ok...I give up. I was raised in Church, was dragged there every time the doors were open. I have never ever heard of "pi" in the Bible and have tried for the last hour to look it up. Give me a hint where it is mentioned. I'd love to look it up for myself.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>1. Yes, NASA has scientists.
3. TV? Glenn Beck?
You aren't going to ever be done with large language. He is all over this site starting argents for fun. Ignore him because its never going to end with him. He is toying with you on purpose. Look at the other threads.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
P. S. I think God is really dealing with these Liberals. At least it's making them think........but they don't realize it!
CHEERS!
If they convert to Christianity God seems to offer the gift of "intellect" as well as the gift of "tongues".
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't going to ever be done with large language. He is all over this site starting argents for fun. Ignore him because its never going to end with him. He is toying with you on purpose. Look at the other threads.
guess seems to have an odd obsession with giving me a bad name on topix for some reason. He just doesn't seem to like me, so do try to forgive him.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>guess seems to have an odd obsession with giving me a bad name on topix for some reason. He just doesn't seem to like me, so do try to forgive him.
The rest of you posting should take a look at Kenny poteet thread and multiple threads in cape girardeau. Nothing he says is actually what he believes. He is here to get you all wriled up. If enough of you report him for abusing the terms of service, he will be kicked off and his ip blocked. I think he's using a proxy server anyway but I will continue to report every one of his posts for violating the topix terms of service
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of you posting should take a look at Kenny poteet thread and multiple threads in cape girardeau. Nothing he says is actually what he believes. He is here to get you all wriled up. If enough of you report him for abusing the terms of service, he will be kicked off and his ip blocked. I think he's using a proxy server anyway but I will continue to report every one of his posts for violating the topix terms of service
And gossip isn't voliating the rules? Double standard maybe?

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>And gossip isn't voliating the rules? Double standard maybe?
The story was in the local paper. It's not gossip when we are discussing the facts of said story. Or do you think arrests and police reports are gossip too? Some of us know the family and ken. It's not gossip if you know it to be true. Same thing with slander, only if you know it to be a false statement is it to be considered slander. As far as people's "opinions" about the situation go, there's nothing wrong with having an opinion either. You aren't giving your opinion. You are picking fights all over topix just to pick a fight. If you don't like "gossip" don't read it. What makes you so special that you hold people to "account"? Account for what? A discussion about someone you don't know and never will know. What's funny is if you knew this guy you wouldn't be defending him. Do you know how he treated his first wife? Do you know his mother? His kids? Do you know how many banks he owns? Have you ever even been to poplar bluff? Your answer to all of these questions is no. Go start a thread about gossip if you want to talk about the morality of it. If you do, I would love to comment. But you won't start a thread about gossip because that's not the reason you are here. You are here simply to annoy people and start drama.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The story was in the local paper. It's not gossip when we are discussing the facts of said story. Or do you think arrests and police reports are gossip too? Some of us know the family and ken. It's not gossip if you know it to be true. Same thing with slander, only if you know it to be a false statement is it to be considered slander. As far as people's "opinions" about the situation go, there's nothing wrong with having an opinion either. You aren't giving your opinion. You are picking fights all over topix just to pick a fight. If you don't like "gossip" don't read it. What makes you so special that you hold people to "account"? Account for what? A discussion about someone you don't know and never will know. What's funny is if you knew this guy you wouldn't be defending him. Do you know how he treated his first wife? Do you know his mother? His kids? Do you know how many banks he owns? Have you ever even been to poplar bluff? Your answer to all of these questions is no. Go start a thread about gossip if you want to talk about the morality of it. If you do, I would love to comment. But you won't start a thread about gossip because that's not the reason you are here. You are here simply to annoy people and start drama.
And what did the local papers say? You don't know about it either bla bla bla

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>And what did the local papers say? You don't know about it either bla bla bla
You're hilarious! Look it up and you can see for yourself. Google it. Or better yet, read the thread about him, all you seem to be able to read are comments from me. Start from the beginning sonny!
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if he / she is a troll? Get them banned, Fu-ck-em! Someone saying stuff that I disagree with doesn't bother me. I'm certainly always up for someone stating things so stupid i cant help but laugh at.

Whomever that Norton person is by far has more ridiculous nonsense being captured for years worth of laughs. The totally misguided or deliberate comments from that person in particular are better than most things a 4 year old says about the Easter Bunny, Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants or Pee Wee Herman! Don't ban them, TURN IT UP!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious! Look it up and you can see for yourself. Google it. Or better yet, read the thread about him, all you seem to be able to read are comments from me. Start from the beginning sonny!
It isn't on google sonny. I've already looked. And I don't just read your comments. By the way, sticking the needle in yourself again?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if he / she is a troll? Get them banned, Fu-ck-em! Someone saying stuff that I disagree with doesn't bother me. I'm certainly always up for someone stating things so stupid i cant help but laugh at.
Whomever that Norton person is by far has more ridiculous nonsense being captured for years worth of laughs. The totally misguided or deliberate comments from that person in particular are better than most things a 4 year old says about the Easter Bunny, Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants or Pee Wee Herman! Don't ban them, TURN IT UP!
If you find nortons posts funny, then you'll laugh at what guest says. I've been told he takes drugs. He's also on topix 24/7 as well.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't on google sonny. I've already looked. And I don't just read your comments. By the way, sticking the needle in yourself again?
Large needle
Andy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,521 - 68,540 of95,079
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr rainwater 18,497
I like black girls but im white (Jan '14) 6 hr Try It 25
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 11 hr Chase Kimball 24
James L. Walker 12 hr Nene 6
Excessive Force??? B&D Security and your safety... (May '09) 12 hr cgt 60
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 19 hr ALL HAVE SINNED THATS YOU 3
you better wake up st louis mo 19 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS REPENT 10
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 10:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••