Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Comments (Page 3,423)

Showing posts 68,441 - 68,460 of92,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The GOPs DICK Army

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Wow, you know you have hit bottom when even Dick Armey thinks you are stupid.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
You people have bought into a ruse that is man made global warming.
It's all about money, a new tax. We are flat broke and looking for new revenue, and so is europe.
"gee lets scare the people out of thier money for the planet"
Fools believe this.
Perhaps it is you that has chosen to look the other way because you are afraid of the cost. By the way, I would say I have some fluency in statistics.

Just to be clear, you don't deny warming, just the cause. Or am I incorrect in that.

I like how Rutan says that "News Media and Nature magazines
often report that Global Warming is “worse than predictions”. In the vast majority of cases, they are wrong."

So even he thinks that sometimes they are right?

The problem with Global Warming is that it won't be us that deal with the problem. It will be our descendants. It is a shame they won't be able to travel back and tell us to STFU and stop generating waste like pigs.
The GOPs DICK Army

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

GOPers circle up. Lock and load. Ready, aim, fire.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The GOPs DICK Army wrote:
Wow, you know you have hit bottom when even Dick Armey thinks you are stupid.
The GOP's DICK Army should tell them "Ixnay on the Aperay" talk.
The GOPs DICK Army

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, there's plenty of money and power to be made in religion. Enchant a people and you can control them for as long as you want.
Getting Conservatives to stop saying "stupid things" is one thing, getting them to educate themselves and stop believing in that nonsense is a different story
The GOPs DICK Army

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand enough history to know that President Obama is neither a Hitler nor a Castro.
We know enough history to understand that the Obama-Romney election was not like the 1980 Carter-Reagan election.
As for you, the only "history" you need to know is that President Obama won the 2012 election. Quitcherbitchin'!
You will have yet another chance in 2016, when Hillary Clinton will defeat you Neo-CONs, if you stay as monolithic and extremist right-wing as you are now.
The Republicans were exposing their beliefs.. problem is that the general public saw those beliefs for what they were.... off the wall.
The GOPs DICK Army

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Truth Hurts wrote:
You people have bought into a ruse that is man made global warming.
It's all about money, a new tax. We are flat broke and looking for new revenue, and so is europe.
"gee lets scare the people out of thier money for the planet"
Fools believe this.
OH, you mean like the GOP not telling people what they really stand for? To lie in every conceivable way to get elected and then pass the most draconian legislation out of the blue? I thought that is what they did already.
The GOPs DICK Army

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God judged Sodomy and Gonorrhea not approved of them. Lack of evidence doesn't mean it isn't true. There used to be no evidence for the hitites and people ridiculed the bible until new evidence proved it. Modern medicine disproves Jonah? What evidence from modern medicine?
It is impossible to respect the opinion of others when those opinions are so absurd and obviously wrong. And your last sentence put the death-knell on any respect I might have for your opinion on that issue.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... If you don't understand prophecy, you are clueless about what I am saying. That is why you just don't get it. This life may be the only heaven some people know so they better enjoy what they call their ' good times' now because it is gonna end soon. Just remember......... I told you so!...
Nobody understands "prophesy." Prophesy is always so nebulous that most anything can be made of it.

In ancient times, a Greek general went to an oracle at Delphi, and asked what would be the result if he advanced upon his enemy. The oracle replied that a great victory would be won. The unfortunate part was that the oracle did not specify who would win this "great victory."

Did you know that Nostradamus foretold the existence of Hitler? Look it up!

I can assure you that both your and my "good times" will end soon. The long-range prognosis for the both of us is very poor.

Just remember -- I TOLD YOU SO!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows, not even the Father, when the end (as we know it) will be....
So you admit that you worship a God who is not omniscient. That's a pretty puny god.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you can look up more of this on the internet and take it out of context too????? You are totally lost....
1. First of all, those verses came from your Holy Bible. You might try studying it sometime.

2. If I took YOU "out of context," you would still be clueless!_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been 3 blood moons in 500 yrs and there is about to be another one. 1492, 1948, 1967
1492.....I think that is when Christians fled to America.
1948....Israel became a nation.
1967....Jerusalem recaptured by the Jews.
Read Luke chapter 21 ( does not say anything about blood moons either) Has to do with end of age.
I cannot link you to the "Blood Moons" but I am sure with your ability to surf you can find it. I am not talking about a yearly thing that happens.
Scientist and theologians have discussed it....
Stop the bloviation! You said that NASA has proved that there were blood moons. CITE A REFERENCE TO AN ACTUAL NASA STUDY.

(I know why "blood moons" occur? Do YOU?)

1. You think that 1492 is when Christians fled to America?
2. You think that 1948 was when Israel became a nation? What about the Israel mentioned in your Holy Bible? That nation existed 4000 years ago.
3. Jerusalem was "re-captured by the Jews" many times. And, as was pointed out on this thread, Jerusalem did not belong to the Israelites in the first place -- it was a Hittite city.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. A 6 year old actually said to harry when his family came to meet the royal family, "I'm glad you've get your clothes on harry". I'm not joking LOL.
No one would like to see a hairy Harry.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove the flood never existed then?
God caused the fish to vomit Jonah out. Your biblically illiterate. And how much proof you expect about one small person historically?
It was God's power who turned Lots wife into a pillar of salt, a supernatural act, not magic and random sonny.
It is logically impossible to disprove a negative. The Great Flood never existed, thus I will be unable logically to disprove it!

How many men have you known who were swallowed by a great fish, lived 3 days and 3 nights within the fish's belly with no oxygen, and with lots of digestive acids, and lived to tell the tale? Doesn't that story strike you are being FALSE and mythology?

For gullible folks such as you, the Israelis would be more than happy to take you on a tour and point out Lot's wife to you. She is still there.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, most people who live active useless lives tend to be liberals on welfare. I've spoken to an Obama support who was 49 years old, despite the fact that she thought pretty much like a 12 or 13 year old LOL.
I have spoken to an anti-Obama bloke who thinks much as a 12 or 13-year-old, regardless of his age. That bloke is YOU! ROFL!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is against the american family. 2 men or 2 women are no good as parents. Homosexuality is unnatural, I can prove this. And children are being confused into thinking they are gay, especially with the gay resources.
Homosexuality is a sexual deviant nature, and seeks rape without care or concern, nor sympathy or empathy, just a shallow sexual mindset. Homosexuality also does this to children, who are being raised to be homosexual.
Prove that "Homosexuality is unnatural."

Prove that children are being raised to be homosexual.

Cite some studies, not just bible verses and fundamentalist speculation.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got to phone the police, wheres your license plate?
Unfortunately, it fell off when I hit the oncoming lorry.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly not 8!
Your discussions disprove that hypothesis.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Manic mode. Thats an emotional state. In manic mode I've heard people feel an intense excitement and feel the need to satisfy it, which seems to make some liberals act wild. LOL, your telling me he has hormones? LOL, kids be kids I suppose.
So, Dr. Wrexham, you are boldly stating that only manic depressives can experience a manic mode, which you define as people feeling an intense excitement and feeling the need to satisfy it?

Several glasses of ale make you Brits "act wild." What's your point?

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the best speller in the world. Thats for sure LOL.
The list of things that your are not is far more extensive than the one entry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,441 - 68,460 of92,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min whinersrus 17,749
tryin to smoke tonight 43 min Sneaky Pete 6
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 10 hr dear guest 18,909
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 15 hr Reply2_CIA 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 23 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr guest 262
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••