IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72567 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Circle of the earth is one example. Remember Christopher Columbus?
Oh yeah, just like how the Sun and other Heavenly bodies circled the Earth. Hilarious!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#72568 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of your mood swings eh norton?
Look at the ISP address nitwit.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72569 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not in the constitution yet, and paul ryan as well as rick santorum are politicians but yet oppose gay marriage. Why can't Obama? And what statistics contradict me kid?
Computers aren't in the constitution, neither are orgies, wife swapping or teabagging. Sofricking what? Why don't you worry about rape and pedophilia....you know, actions that actually harm people.

Ryan and Santorum can vote as they please, so can Obama. Again, sofricking what? Are politicians supposed to be clones? You are truly full of it, utter nonsense and I'll bet your eyes are brown too ;0)
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72570 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72571 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Archaeological evidence does not support a worldwide flood, there is more evidence against it than supports it. Let's not forget the Laws of Physics either....where did this water come from and where did it go???
Jonah cannot be proven, modern medicine says it can't happen.
Lot's wife cannont be proven, again, against all known phenomena.
Only (cue music from Twilight Zone here) M A J I C K can do it (rimshot).
Now, let's finish the story of Sodomy and Gonorrhea, your deviant god approved of Lot's drunken, licentious behavior with his two daughers and blessed the products of incest. What a crock of crap.
God judged Sodomy and Gonorrhea not approved of them. Lack of evidence doesn't mean it isn't true. There used to be no evidence for the hitites and people ridiculed the bible until new evidence proved it. Modern medicine disproves Jonah? What evidence from modern medicine?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72572 Dec 10, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, just like how the Sun and other Heavenly bodies circled the Earth. Hilarious!
The heavens simply means the sky LOL.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72573 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the ISP address nitwit.
What are you on about?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72574 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Computers aren't in the constitution, neither are orgies, wife swapping or teabagging. Sofricking what? Why don't you worry about rape and pedophilia....you know, actions that actually harm people.
Ryan and Santorum can vote as they please, so can Obama. Again, sofricking what? Are politicians supposed to be clones? You are truly full of it, utter nonsense and I'll bet your eyes are brown too ;0)
Obama can veto any policy and enquire any policy he wants. You were saying he was forced to support gays.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72575 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me some evidence that homophobes are gay then.
There was a study done in Atlanta by the University of Georgia.

Men were equipped with penile measuring devices and sat and watched both heterosexual and homosexual sex films.

Heterosexual men were aroused by straight sex and had very little response to gay sex. They didn't get all riled up, it just didn't interest them.

Other self proclaimed heterosexuals showed significant 'growth' while watching man on man sex.....they were also the biggest deniers that they enjoyed the gay films and some became quite loud and angry about 'queer sex'....I suppose the mouth can lie but a stiffy will still tell the truth.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72576 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a study done in Atlanta by the University of Georgia.
Men were equipped with penile measuring devices and sat and watched both heterosexual and homosexual sex films.
Heterosexual men were aroused by straight sex and had very little response to gay sex. They didn't get all riled up, it just didn't interest them.
Other self proclaimed heterosexuals showed significant 'growth' while watching man on man sex.....they were also the biggest deniers that they enjoyed the gay films and some became quite loud and angry about 'queer sex'....I suppose the mouth can lie but a stiffy will still tell the truth.
Some homophobes secretely choose to be gay, but are in denial, but not me. Maybe the homophobes were scared and tense and didn't control and let go of their fear so arousal game due to thinking about sex in general.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72577 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see him promise that.
You weren't there, of course you didn't see it.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72578 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there, of course you didn't see it.
Neither were you. Your obviously worked up, or simply have some mood disorder. I'm sure anybody who did see it would be over 2000 years old lol.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72579 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you on about?
The town under the name provided. Any unregistered person can type in any name (as you well know) only you can't change the name of the town in Missouri.

You can use an anonymous proxy server and it will show that you are located anywhere in the world...but you can't pick the place. Not unless they've improved quite a bit and you pay a lot more money.

So I advise you to look at the location as well as the name, being registered I can hide my address but no one else can use my persona (name).
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72580 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
The town under the name provided. Any unregistered person can type in any name (as you well know) only you can't change the name of the town in Missouri.
You can use an anonymous proxy server and it will show that you are located anywhere in the world...but you can't pick the place. Not unless they've improved quite a bit and you pay a lot more money.
So I advise you to look at the location as well as the name, being registered I can hide my address but no one else can use my persona (name).
I am only using the server near by. That is why the location changes.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72581 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Some homophobes secretely choose to be gay, but are in denial, but not me. Maybe the homophobes were scared and tense and didn't control and let go of their fear so arousal game due to thinking about sex in general.
LMFAO! Fear revs your Johnson? You must be one sick puppy, LOLser!

BTW, NO ONE chooses to be gay or bi, it's an inborn trait.

Now tell me why they didn't have arousal during male on female sex?
This wasn't at gunpoint by the by...no need for fear, unless you have something to hide princess;0) Actually you do sound like the gay-homophobe group, stuttering and spluttering their absurd rationalizations even while the chubby tells the tale.

Some claimed they didn't get an erection during the gay films, even while the little Admiral was still saluting.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72582 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither were you. Your obviously worked up, or simply have some mood disorder. I'm sure anybody who did see it would be over 2000 years old lol.
Yep, lol, that's why I thought it was such an idiotic post....as a dumb question and get huffy when I play whack-a-troll;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72583 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only using the server near by. That is why the location changes.
*sigh, one more time* Again, look at the name AND the location, yours stays the same so far.

The Norton from West Plains has one consistant mind set and the Norton from Independence consistantly contradicts that mind set.

*crickets chirping*
Truth Hurts

United States

#72584 Dec 10, 2012
I have a theory about the "great flood" that noah rode out.

Let's say, spain used to be attached to africa by a land bridge across the straight of gibraltar.
Then one day aliens blew it up and flooded what is
now the med sea. Noah being of alien descent had knowledge of the impending blast and put his family and livestock on a boat to save his butt.

It has to be true, you read it.:/

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#72585 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So defensive of you, yet so defenseless. Liberals are some of the least rightious American citizans there are.
You seem to know an awful lot for knowing nothing. Since we have never met, how do you know I am a liberal? Under what basis do you make this erroneous and sweeping statement about liberals in the United States?

You seem very familiar for a stranger. Is it because you are not? Are you perhaps some former coward come sneaking back to get another taste of their own blood?

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#72586 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lol, that's why I thought it was such an idiotic post....as a dumb question and get huffy when I play whack-a-troll;0)
I think that is all we have here is a troll. Instead of reasonable discussion which is outside their scope, we will get personal attacks and inflammatory statements of opinion. Noting new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min WARRIOR 19,286
It's the 1st of the mumph..wake up wake up, get... 1 hr AfricanHate 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr hahaha 3,194
Excuse in Ferguson 11 hr st louis 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns Tue white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men Tue glance 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info