LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72559 Dec 10, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? You don't even know who I am. Statements like that show your ignorance, but from what I have read, you don't limit yourself to just that.
So defensive of you, yet so defenseless. Liberals are some of the least rightious American citizans there are.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#72560 Dec 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows, not even the Father, when the end (as we know it) will be. However, there are signs and if you people that think you know everything and make fun of everything that the Bible says would get off your duffs and study a little bit you might learn something about the truth. Two thousand yrs. is nothing compared to eternity. God's timing is different than ours. Talking to some of you people is like talking to the wind. It is just over your head because you don't bother to know the truth. Of course, there are many like that and that is one reason the USA is in trouble now. They are turning their back on God. It makes him angry.
CHEERS!
Signs, signs, everywhere signs
Messing up the scenery
Breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the signs?

We have studied the bible, that's why we laugh at it. Time???? what pure BS! Jesus PROMISED to come back in the desciple's lifetime...don't you get it? Prolly not;0)

Actually, the countries with a higher percentage of atheists are in much better shape than the USA....getting a clue yet? Prolly not;0)
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72561 Dec 10, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No, I myself cannot prove that there is not enough water, but I accept the scientific evidence that there is not enough water available both above and below the Earth to create a flood that would cover all the land. Do you have evidence that shows otherwise?
You are mistaken. The Earth is not 90% water. What you are probably doing is either intentionally or accidentally confusing the fact that about 70% of the Earth's surface is covered with water.
Never the less, whether there is or isn't (there isn't) enough water to carry out such a flood, no evidence supporting such a flood exists. No accumulation of sediment, no Ark, no genetic bottle neck in any species, no evidence of dead cultures that all ended at the same time, and so on and so on.
All answers to these problems can be summed up as God didit with magic.
So your a gullible liberal who never questions scientific theories?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72562 Dec 10, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, it isn't such a big sin to be included in the Ten Commandments.
I think you will find studies that indicate that those who are adamantly opposed to homosexuality are often latent homosexuals in denial. Don't know if that is the case, but there is evidence to support that possibility.
You aren't in the UK are you.
Give me some evidence that homophobes are gay then.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72563 Dec 10, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ten Commandments were under the Law. We are now under the period of Grace, but that doesn't mean we should not follow the Ten Commandments.
CHEERS!
If you receive God your flesh will be buried and crucified with Jesus's but your spirit will be made alive again and resurrected with Jesus and you will receive the nature of God so you will no longer need to obey the ten commandments.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72564 Dec 10, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific proof of what in the Bible?
Circle of the earth is one example. Remember Christopher Columbus?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72565 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Signs, signs, everywhere signs
Messing up the scenery
Breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the signs?
We have studied the bible, that's why we laugh at it. Time???? what pure BS! Jesus PROMISED to come back in the desciple's lifetime...don't you get it? Prolly not;0)
Actually, the countries with a higher percentage of atheists are in much better shape than the USA....getting a clue yet? Prolly not;0)
I didn't see him promise that.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72566 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove the flood never existed then?
God caused the fish to vomit Jonah out. Your biblically illiterate. And how much proof you expect about one small person historically?
It was God's power who turned Lots wife into a pillar of salt, a supernatural act, not magic and random sonny.
Archaeological evidence does not support a worldwide flood, there is more evidence against it than supports it. Let's not forget the Laws of Physics either....where did this water come from and where did it go???

Jonah cannot be proven, modern medicine says it can't happen.

Lot's wife cannont be proven, again, against all known phenomena.

Only (cue music from Twilight Zone here) M A J I C K can do it (rimshot).

Now, let's finish the story of Sodomy and Gonorrhea, your deviant god approved of Lot's drunken, licentious behavior with his two daughers and blessed the products of incest. What a crock of crap.
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

#72567 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Circle of the earth is one example. Remember Christopher Columbus?
Oh yeah, just like how the Sun and other Heavenly bodies circled the Earth. Hilarious!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72568 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of your mood swings eh norton?
Look at the ISP address nitwit.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72569 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not in the constitution yet, and paul ryan as well as rick santorum are politicians but yet oppose gay marriage. Why can't Obama? And what statistics contradict me kid?
Computers aren't in the constitution, neither are orgies, wife swapping or teabagging. Sofricking what? Why don't you worry about rape and pedophilia....you know, actions that actually harm people.

Ryan and Santorum can vote as they please, so can Obama. Again, sofricking what? Are politicians supposed to be clones? You are truly full of it, utter nonsense and I'll bet your eyes are brown too ;0)
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72570 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72571 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Archaeological evidence does not support a worldwide flood, there is more evidence against it than supports it. Let's not forget the Laws of Physics either....where did this water come from and where did it go???
Jonah cannot be proven, modern medicine says it can't happen.
Lot's wife cannont be proven, again, against all known phenomena.
Only (cue music from Twilight Zone here) M A J I C K can do it (rimshot).
Now, let's finish the story of Sodomy and Gonorrhea, your deviant god approved of Lot's drunken, licentious behavior with his two daughers and blessed the products of incest. What a crock of crap.
God judged Sodomy and Gonorrhea not approved of them. Lack of evidence doesn't mean it isn't true. There used to be no evidence for the hitites and people ridiculed the bible until new evidence proved it. Modern medicine disproves Jonah? What evidence from modern medicine?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72572 Dec 10, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, just like how the Sun and other Heavenly bodies circled the Earth. Hilarious!
The heavens simply means the sky LOL.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72573 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the ISP address nitwit.
What are you on about?
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72574 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Computers aren't in the constitution, neither are orgies, wife swapping or teabagging. Sofricking what? Why don't you worry about rape and pedophilia....you know, actions that actually harm people.
Ryan and Santorum can vote as they please, so can Obama. Again, sofricking what? Are politicians supposed to be clones? You are truly full of it, utter nonsense and I'll bet your eyes are brown too ;0)
Obama can veto any policy and enquire any policy he wants. You were saying he was forced to support gays.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72575 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me some evidence that homophobes are gay then.
There was a study done in Atlanta by the University of Georgia.

Men were equipped with penile measuring devices and sat and watched both heterosexual and homosexual sex films.

Heterosexual men were aroused by straight sex and had very little response to gay sex. They didn't get all riled up, it just didn't interest them.

Other self proclaimed heterosexuals showed significant 'growth' while watching man on man sex.....they were also the biggest deniers that they enjoyed the gay films and some became quite loud and angry about 'queer sex'....I suppose the mouth can lie but a stiffy will still tell the truth.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72576 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a study done in Atlanta by the University of Georgia.
Men were equipped with penile measuring devices and sat and watched both heterosexual and homosexual sex films.
Heterosexual men were aroused by straight sex and had very little response to gay sex. They didn't get all riled up, it just didn't interest them.
Other self proclaimed heterosexuals showed significant 'growth' while watching man on man sex.....they were also the biggest deniers that they enjoyed the gay films and some became quite loud and angry about 'queer sex'....I suppose the mouth can lie but a stiffy will still tell the truth.
Some homophobes secretely choose to be gay, but are in denial, but not me. Maybe the homophobes were scared and tense and didn't control and let go of their fear so arousal game due to thinking about sex in general.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

#72577 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see him promise that.
You weren't there, of course you didn't see it.
LargeLanguage

Flint, UK

#72578 Dec 10, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't there, of course you didn't see it.
Neither were you. Your obviously worked up, or simply have some mood disorder. I'm sure anybody who did see it would be over 2000 years old lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 7 hr luvher 231
The Interview 16 hr killa_the_compass... 1
Public committee to monitor police Sat Hooty 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri Here Is One 5,641
looking for psychics (Sep '12) Fri ZigZag 53
E. St. Louis- Democratic Republic of the Congo Fri ZigZag 1
Yo Jan 29 homes 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?