Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did you manage to call yourself Christian?
Why isn't he? He's definitely more rightious than you.
IToldYouSo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Worried about it. And even I they were lesbians, I would not be disowning them since that would not be the "Christian" thing to do, NO?

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it folks, you just can't argue with that. Not that's there not one iota of fact, it's just pointless to argue with an idiot.
Now that is bang on accurate.

We can still poke him with a metaphorical stick and get him all riled up though can't we?

Who is this new poster from Wrexham, UK? Is it an old poster using a proxy server or a stray idiot floating on the Topix sea? Can't argue with this person either.
LargeLanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
So since Jesus died on the cross present, past and future even being a butthole surfer or saying butthole surfing is OK although a sin will be forgiven right? That's complete Mumbo Jumbo!
People steal, kill and covet too! In fact the only thing ever said to be written by gods on hand was the Ten Commandments. Everything else came as visions or written by someone else. Even Jesus Christ did not pen one word of the bible rather the New Testament is the result the followers of Jesus.
So I guess if the Supreme Court decides in favor of lesbians and back cheek lovers, your suddenly gonna wanna be with a man? Of course not, just like the entire country isn't going to suddenly be over run with homosexual families.
Think about it, every homosexual born in this world came from a heterosexual sex act. I'm sticking with my wife and my children will do what they think is best for them. Since my daughters both have boyfriends and have shown no indication they like women I'm n
But Obama is not living by the spirit, so he's not really a christian.
IToldYouSo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not in the constitution yet, and paul ryan as well as rick santorum are politicians but yet oppose gay marriage. Why can't Obama? And what statistics contradict me kid?
How about the numbers in this government report?

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/rsar...
LargeLanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

IToldYouSo wrote:
Worried about it. And even I they were lesbians, I would not be disowning them since that would not be the "Christian" thing to do, NO?
God rejects sin, its as simple as that.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't he? He's definitely more rightious than you.
How would you know? You don't even know who I am. Statements like that show your ignorance, but from what I have read, you don't limit yourself to just that.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove there was not enough water? You do know that the earth is about 90% water(As I recall).
No, I myself cannot prove that there is not enough water, but I accept the scientific evidence that there is not enough water available both above and below the Earth to create a flood that would cover all the land. Do you have evidence that shows otherwise?

You are mistaken. The Earth is not 90% water. What you are probably doing is either intentionally or accidentally confusing the fact that about 70% of the Earth's surface is covered with water.

Never the less, whether there is or isn't (there isn't) enough water to carry out such a flood, no evidence supporting such a flood exists. No accumulation of sediment, no Ark, no genetic bottle neck in any species, no evidence of dead cultures that all ended at the same time, and so on and so on.

All answers to these problems can be summed up as God didit with magic.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

IToldYouSo wrote:
Right!
Love the sinner, hate the sin! That's what Jesus would do and I think there is scripture to prove that. I don't know where it is without looking it up.

CHEERS!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God rejects sin, its as simple as that.
Apparently, it isn't such a big sin to be included in the Ten Commandments.

I think you will find studies that indicate that those who are adamantly opposed to homosexuality are often latent homosexuals in denial. Don't know if that is the case, but there is evidence to support that possibility.

You aren't in the UK are you.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I guess there is really no point in trying to explain the Bible to those that don't want to understand it or try to prove it scientifically. However, there is now scientific evidence to prove some things in the Bible, but if a person doesn't/hasn't studied the Bible they will not believe it.

One thing about it..........ONE DAY THEY WILL!
(and will wish they had listened)

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, it isn't such a big sin to be included in the Ten Commandments.
I think you will find studies that indicate that those who are adamantly opposed to homosexuality are often latent homosexuals in denial. Don't know if that is the case, but there is evidence to support that possibility.
The Ten Commandments were under the Law. We are now under the period of Grace, but that doesn't mean we should not follow the Ten Commandments.

CHEERS!
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
I guess there is really no point in trying to explain the Bible to those that don't want to understand it or try to prove it scientifically. However, there is now scientific evidence to prove some things in the Bible, but if a person doesn't/hasn't studied the Bible they will not believe it.
One thing about it..........ONE DAY THEY WILL!
(and will wish they had listened)
CHEERS!
Scientific proof of what in the Bible?
IToldYouSo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is bang on accurate.
We can still poke him with a metaphorical stick and get him all riled up though can't we?
Who is this new poster from Wrexham, UK? Is it an old poster using a proxy server or a stray idiot floating on the Topix sea? Can't argue with this person either.
If you have officially joined the forum your location is configurable.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The MAIN reason the disciples of Jesus thought that Jesus would return in their lifetimes, is that Jesus PROMISED to do so.
Matt 16:28 There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.
Matt 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
Matt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Mark 13:30 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Luke 21:32 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
It turns out that Jesus was (at least -- and counting) 2000 years late in keeping His promise.
That proves it. Jeebus = liar, liar, pants on fire;0)
LargeLanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? You don't even know who I am. Statements like that show your ignorance, but from what I have read, you don't limit yourself to just that.
So defensive of you, yet so defenseless. Liberals are some of the least rightious American citizans there are.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows, not even the Father, when the end (as we know it) will be. However, there are signs and if you people that think you know everything and make fun of everything that the Bible says would get off your duffs and study a little bit you might learn something about the truth. Two thousand yrs. is nothing compared to eternity. God's timing is different than ours. Talking to some of you people is like talking to the wind. It is just over your head because you don't bother to know the truth. Of course, there are many like that and that is one reason the USA is in trouble now. They are turning their back on God. It makes him angry.
CHEERS!
Signs, signs, everywhere signs
Messing up the scenery
Breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the signs?

We have studied the bible, that's why we laugh at it. Time???? what pure BS! Jesus PROMISED to come back in the desciple's lifetime...don't you get it? Prolly not;0)

Actually, the countries with a higher percentage of atheists are in much better shape than the USA....getting a clue yet? Prolly not;0)
LargeLanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No, I myself cannot prove that there is not enough water, but I accept the scientific evidence that there is not enough water available both above and below the Earth to create a flood that would cover all the land. Do you have evidence that shows otherwise?
You are mistaken. The Earth is not 90% water. What you are probably doing is either intentionally or accidentally confusing the fact that about 70% of the Earth's surface is covered with water.
Never the less, whether there is or isn't (there isn't) enough water to carry out such a flood, no evidence supporting such a flood exists. No accumulation of sediment, no Ark, no genetic bottle neck in any species, no evidence of dead cultures that all ended at the same time, and so on and so on.
All answers to these problems can be summed up as God didit with magic.
So your a gullible liberal who never questions scientific theories?
LargeLanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, it isn't such a big sin to be included in the Ten Commandments.
Give me some evidence that homophobes are gay then.
LargeLanguage

Denbigh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ten Commandments were under the Law. We are now under the period of Grace, but that doesn't mean we should not follow the Ten Commandments.
CHEERS!
If you receive God your flesh will be buried and crucified with Jesus's but your spirit will be made alive again and resurrected with Jesus and you will receive the nature of God so you will no longer need to obey the ten commandments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 48 min Early Ray 34
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr LKgreek 18,545
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) 10 hr BUYER 28
Blacks gangs 10 hr dolla bill 7
Narc in st charles 12 hr st charles 1
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 12 hr st charles 210
Illegal Surveillance Homeland Security in Misso... 12 hr st charles 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000